Taking Ch. 03 - Expanding

Story Info
John's uses magic, and his aunt. Plus a pawg goth babe.
3.8k words
4.46
5.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dasoon
Dasoon
94 Followers

Chapter 3: Expanding

A chill hit John, as he entered the gym which hid down a side ally. Scarlett, his aunt, was a fairly intense woman, one who spent a good amount of their time working out, and going to work. It was fairly ambiguous where the 5'11" tank of a woman worked, but it was somewhere that didn't mind tattoos. Her entire body was filled with tattoos, and hardened muscle, well all but her breasts. Like her sister she had enormous tits which moved attention to her chest, and slightly flared hips which failed to move attention to her ass, the globes of which were shaped by the gods, and as firm as their rule.

John passed Scarlett and meeting her eyes, dropped a note on her towel. A half an hour later he was in a shop down the street, which sold sexual paraphernalia. A 5'3" moody goth showed him around, her fishnet body suit boxing in patterns of modest cleavage. She wasn't thick like his adoptive family was, but she wasn't particularly skinny either, she was a healthy in-between.

In each aisle Roxy found a reason to bend, or grind against him, moving every which way to show more of her body to him. Pretending to get a text he stepped aside and messaged his partners, Susan needed no convincing and Kristen was fine, as long as she could have a chat on the phone with her.

As the phone rang in his hands, he passed it to Roxy, nodding for her to take it. Obviously confused, she took it from him with trepidation, and a clear uncertainty. John walked over to the windows, and surreptitiously closed the blinds with a force. This cashier worked alone as she had said multiple times, and was allowed to close for a lunch break. A break was on the horizon.

Her eyes from across the store met his, with a curt nod she slid the phone into her pocket. Kristen's ending words rattled in her cunt honey. 'Good. Then he's going to fuck you senseless'. Roxy's eyes were wide, and mouth open, fear and excitement stirred in her stomach till it dripped out her cunt. John cast a transmogrify spell on himself. From over the shelves, he would look normal, from up close he was a monster. In the woman's sales pitch, she had said lots of things along the lines of 'personally', and 'I really like'. Monsters, she had a recurring fantasy wherein a monster took her by force.

A set of tentacles moved up the aisle behind her, another set crawled over the aisles on either side of her. John pivoted, first his head then his body. He moved to her legs and arms unmoving, as tentacles lifted him slightly and moved him in her direction.

Roxy was heaving deep heavy breaths. On approach she went to pull off her boots, but was stopped by the sight of tentacles, wrapping up her legs. Her head lurched up, John now stood a foot in front of her, a swarm of tentacles pooling from his back.

"what are you?" Her voice quavered, small with fear.

"Today, I'm nothing but a visiting fantasy. Your safe word?"

"Tonka." A small relief seemed to hit her.

"Good. Now prepare yourself to be used like one of these toys."

Roxy nodded flush in the face as the first tentacle confirmed her dripping wet.

The tentacles on the aisle either side launched out, grabbing her arms as the tentacles on her legs worked in tandem to splay her like a star. John's hands cupped her face, as the tentacles on her legs coiled further up, under her skirt. The woman had picked the right day to go commando.

He kissed her as his tentacles started breaching her folds, moving with a steady intent. The tentacles on her arms moved with a speed, flowing under her clothes, and coiling around her breasts tightly.

John pulled out his cock, and as her eyes met it whispered.

"This is why I am the monster"

Roxy came on his tentacles, shaking fiercely in their grasp.

"Two taps to quit. Understand?"

Dazed and confused Roxy nodded. And in an instant a tentacle was in her mouth edging down her throat. Wide eyed and horrified she gagged, drool dripping off her wet chin, as the moist tentacles worked her. Muffled screams filled the store, as it was accompanied with the squelching wet sound of flesh being filled.

"Two taps" he repeated to her writhing form.

Makeup ran from her eyes, leaving dark black streaks, like a mourner crying over the death of their loneliness. Her body strained to accept the multitude, ecstasy coursing through her like electricity.

She met his eyes, hers still wide with fear, and nodded her understanding. With that suction cups from the tentacles latched to her diamond nipples, sucking madly like starving animals. A third tentacle was under her skirt, clamping onto her stiff clit, as the two already there moved deeper within her.

The tentacles in her moved in rhythm, one out, one in. Fucking her relentlessly as she contracted, and vibrated with pleasure. Precum drooled down his cock, but he did not have time for that and her, so instead he clapped her ass cheeks, and willed the tentacles into a barrage.

She came and came. John a mere spectator to the brutal fucking he delivered. Hydration seemed necessary after the fluids that pooled at his feet, they flowed out of her and off of him, pooling beneath them both. A few minutes in he pulled a tentacle from her mouth letting the empty hole gapped for fluid. John tilted a bottle to her mouth till she choked letting the fluid flow into his new toy, fueling it for further use. Consciousness was illusory and pleasure consuming. Roxy's mind was electrical bursts, and binding fullness; her new master was using his toy, her, so well.

After an intense half-hour, he moved her to the back, setting her down on a chair. With the help of the tentacles, he had given her a sponge bath, and snack in all of fifteen minutes. Sadly, she would need another few minutes to gather herself before she worked.

***

Scarlett came into the sex shop shortly after John had reopened it, taking over for the woman who now lay resting in the back. She wore tight yoga pants, and what must have been a custom sports bra. He hadn't cum during the interaction, and was sporting a consistent, painful erection when his buff and beautiful aunt came in.

"So. You're a magical being." She spoke low and pointedly.

"What makes-"

"I saw you. In here. And I hunt magical beings, so you weren't exactly hard for me to spot."

"oh."

"What. Pray-tell, are you dear nephew?" Scarlett's elbows leaned on the counter, pressing her large tits together, while her rough hands held her head up.

"Part incubus."

"Oh. Wow." It was her turn to be surprised. "And is this woman the first in your harem?"

"The third."

"I see who was-"

"I had planned to make you the third, but..."

...Scarlett drummed her fingers on the counter waiting for his answer...

"Your sister." John stated.

"Hmmm?"

"Susan was the first and Kristen the second. Of my harem."

"I see." Standing taller Scarlett materialized a sword across the counter. "Please. Elaborate."

"We found each other attractive and loved one another, so. Why not."

"Fair. I would like to know how this illusion you have made of your dick is still here. I have many dispelling runes inked across my body, and yet I still see a huge dick tenting your pants."

"I don't know. Maybe if you touched it." Her eyes hit his and a smirk crossed her lips.

The door to the store rang as her hand rested lovingly on his shaft. He was going to tell her to wait, but instead gestured she join him behind the counter.

"It's real. I see. well it has been awhile nephew, perhaps I'll humor you for a bit." A broad smile filled his face as she slid under the counter.

He watched the Amazonian woman hunkered under the store counter as she undid his pants, fervently fishing out his cock with hunger.

"Hello"

"Good morning ma'am. What can I help you with?"

"Yes um so..."

Scarlett's lips slid up his shaft with a slow unsteady pace, obviously pushing her to a limit her mouth wasn't ready for.

"I see. Well, I have to say that any and all food products need to be kept away from your privates, and..."

Glancing down he saw his aunt's eye's watering, as her throat contracted around his tip. One of her hands pulled on a now exposed nipple while the other roamed her pussy.

"I see. Well, do you have any suggestions? My anniversary is..."

Leaning to the side John turned on the music for the store, purposely a little too loud stating how he'd forgotten to do so when opening after lunch. After which he leaned forward over the counter, making a show of straightening a sign on the front of the cash register, as he pushed his cock further down Scarlett's throat.

"I understand. If that's the case may I suggest some lingerie. Perhaps with some, 'easy excess'."

"That sounds wonderful. I was thinking..."

Scarlett's throat gagged, and saliva coated John's balls as the woman deepthroated his cock. Fluttering eyes and a stretch in her mouth-pussy, he drove her back slightly before lunging her upper body back and forth on his cock; making love to it like a lover she hated, but couldn't deny.

Roxy groggily stepped from the back room, still slightly disheveled, shadows of ruined makeup still evident.

"This woman here can show you some lingerie, I'm sure."

Scarlett fucked her own face against John's cock as they turned and left. She swallowed letting the muscles in her throat ripple along its length, and felt John shutter slightly at the new sensation. Roxy making note of the scene and mouthing, 'me next please'. Once they were aisles away, facing the other direction, John grasped his aunt's head, and started using her. Ruby lips gliding up and down, up and down. Her throat opening and closing around him, gags forcing drool out around him.

Hands at the roots of her hair, using her face as a spring to bounce his pelvis off of, John could feel a new warmth on his dick. He paused as blood from her nose coated his cock. She did not approve, slapping his ass, and pulling him forward. Crimson lips rode up and down his cock, eyes glazed, and in an instant he was bouncing her skull off his pelvis once more, blood simply enhancing the red of her lipstick.

Small shakes moved across my aunt, and she closed her eyes, lost in the moment. I did not have that luxury, I had to watch where the customer moved. Roxy shot a glance my way, and with a nod I wrapped my belt around Scarlett's head, bottomed out, and trapped her there, back to the wall at the back of the counter.

"Okay let me just ring you up... Annnnnd there."

Scarlett started shacking him. But she did not tap, and so he would not relent.

"There you go."

Scarlett couldn't hear anything but John, that and her own throat swallowing on John's cock. It all started to fade, yet she remained impaled, refusing air, for not wanting to lose the sensation.

"Okay. Well, have a nice day."

Under the counter Scarlet orgasmed, as the world seemed like a pinhole in the distance.

"You guys as well."

"We will, thanks."

"Thanks, you too."

John let go, and Scarlett pulled all the way back. A few breathes later he grabbed her head, and again she held her breath as he worked her once more. She was barely with it. Lungs burned with CO2, and her nose hurt from concurrent impacts, but she would have nothing less from her nephew, No, her new Master.

In a few minutes John jerked and froze, hands holding her still as he started unloading down her throat above her stomach. With an effort he controlled his seized muscles, and moved himself out to spray her chest with a final wave of cum.

John lay on the floor in the backroom holding Scarlett as she slowly leveled out. Nose bruised, but no longer bleeding.

"I'd love to." Her voice cracked, still very much sore.

"What?"

"I'd love to join your harem"

A smile fixed across his face.

"Then I'm going to need to get some more collars."

"And I'm going to have to show you how to make runes. We can't have my sister falling to another magic beast... But first." She rolled to face him. "Why don't I use my other mouth this time."

***

An hour later Roxy stood in the doorway, rubbing herself off as John's aunt pogo'd up and down on in his cock. The bulge clearly seen in her stomach when she leaned back. Tits, bouncing as the woman moved in a trance, feeling an electricity deep in her pussy. The tattoos she wore, looked now like a Jackson Pollock, covered in his splattered cum; there was soon to be a fresh glossy sheen as he lifted her and coated her once more. He did not need a refractory period, nor did his cock tire.

*SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP*

Her workout routine putting in work. As she came, and moved in unison.

*SLAP* *SLAP* *SLORPP*

Too tired to move Scarlett slopped off of John. He assumed she'd had enough, he should not have assumed. When she did not feel his cock in her, she slapped her own ass, hard.

Her pussy gripped him, and stroked him like a professional. Though her body gave out, and lay immobile, her cunt continued to milk at his cock demanding more. So more he gave, and gave, and gave. After an hour of rutting like a beast he was growing tired, and she was no longer cumming as hard and frequently.

Wet sticky cum pulled like a web on his cock as he slowly pulled his cock from it's swollen sheath. A weak, rough, tired shuttering was the only sign that Scarlet was still awake. Her ass a smear of red and purple from either heartfelt slaps or it simply acting as a speed bag against his plowing member. *SLAP* His thighs fell onto her with purpose, plunging into her with force. A squelch filled the room as his and her cum was squeezed out around his dick. The slick shaft of his cock edged out pulling Scarlet's labia up out of her, she still squeezed his dick like a lifeline in the storm. *SLAP* His eyes traced along the tattoos and symbols, noting the sheen of sweat and cum that covered her. The room smelled like an orgy and Roxy had left a while ago, telling them she'd make sure they had a copy of the security footage. Scarlett was already beyond verbal response by that point, only nodding as he pressed her form into the ground hovering above her like an animal coveting his prize. *SLAP*

"I'm going to fuck you relentlessly now." John was at her ear, whispering. "your my property, my personal whore, you're a tattooed slut built to be used till I'm satisfied and done." John finished the sentence with a pointed thrust that moved her body against the tiled floor.

Scarlett made a mewling sound once more.

*SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP*

"CUM ON MY COCK SLUT!" *SMACK* His hand imprinted on her ass as he muttered a spell, and felt it fail as a tattoo warmed on her skin. He tried again, and she shifted as it failed her skin warming even more. A smirk filled his lips, and he kept muttering spells that failed, each failed spell cost no mana but warmed Scarlett till she was hot to the touch.

Still slamming my thighs to her thick juicy ass, I slid my hand into her mouth letting my hand moisten till it was dripping wet. I retrieved it and blew on my hand cooling it. I started whispering another spell, and shaking that hand in front of a weak desk fan sat on a chair feet away. She ran hot like an inferno, and I could tell it was starting to become a discomfort. I shoved my ice-cold hand on top of her clit as I pumped her against it from behind.

"Cum Scarlett. Cum my little monster hunter. Cum for your Master."

"nnnn...AHHHHHH" her breathing was a shaky rattle once more. "Thank... you... Master."

I relented on the dam that held against the pleasure. A roar bellowed from my lungs, and sperm shot like a canon from my dick, leaving with all the energy allotted me in that moment. All nerve endings in my body fried from the powerful electric discharge. It would of course return shortly, it never. Never! Truly ran out. But for the one glorious moment Scarlett had run me dry, and I was content.

***

Five minutes later, I pulled my sticking self off the floor, and the beautiful body of my new lover letting out a wet sticky squelch. A sound unlike the erotic displacement of female cum and more of the filthy aftermath that was found after a good afternoon. Simply by look Scarlett was still sore and very tired. The store was close to closing time, and Roxy was still dealing with customers, thus a decision to give Scarlett a sponge bath in the employee bathroom, and make a reservation at a restaurant nearby.

Scarlett woke a few minutes later, as I stroked her face and moved my wet shirt, over her clavicle letting it run between her tits mopping up sweat, and sexual fluids that had got caught in her glorious cleavage. With a calm whisper, more for intimacy than fatigue, she asked for her purse which lay with her clothes. Holding the purse, I felt a fatigue which spread and worked my body to a faintness by the time I returned to the bathroom. She opened it, and I felt like I might pass-out from the energy which expanded to fill the room.

I noted John's faintness from the charms in my purse, and smirked at the way he held himself strong and upright despite it. I knew from the relics and charms that I was not under his unnatural spell, but instead a very natural one. So in honor of that feeling, I had put a temporary seal on the purse before entering the store, and was now happy to see that despite his resilience to my tattoos, he was still a fledgling creature. Once others caught a whiff of his scent, there would be hunters and monsters coming for him... and perhaps cumming on him. Hahahaaa.

Whilst Scarlett pulled out earrings, and piercings of various sorts, John slumped to the far wall, watching as his aunt grew in strength and wakefulness before him. Standing over his form she placed a hand to his, and whispered a spell. which knocked the haze he'd never noticed pull from his mind, and the tired ease away. Still not fully at power, John looped an arm around Scarlett as she helped him out of the bathroom to their clothes. The moisture made issues for the tight spandex hugging Scarlett's thick ass, and did little for the rest of either of their looser clothe, even still they dressed, and left the back room to say their farewells to Roxy.

The younger twenty-something, was counting cash at a counter when John and I left the back; I noted her eyes on him at once. Obviously, the metal which covered my right ear, and left nostril were ignored as the rings on my lips, and nipples pulled eye contact from John, as he handed her a number and an assortment of cash for the collars he had bought. She simply nodded looking at him with awe, and at me with a hungry wonder.

"Here" I handed a card from my purse to the thick snack. "I'll be able to track you with this and hear your whispers, should I listen to my copy."

With a gulp and a flush, she nodded and turned back to recount the cash before her.

"I do hope that you can pay that much attention to me when my legs are on your shoulder." At the end of the whisper, I let my tongue piercing glide across her ear and my breath warm her center. With that I tapped an earring, and caught John as he fell towards the floor.

Scarlett's magic hit me in a wave, knocking the strength from my limbs, and leaving me at her mercy. An honor more than a mercy as I was lifted, and carried from the store in her arms. Some might be emasculated by being carried like that; but, obviously they never heard a woman moan on their dick and beg for more. I was being treated like a king by a queen, and who would deny that honor.

"I have a reservation set at a restaurant uptown" I noted as she set me in the passenger side of her hearse.

"Time?"

I paused to answer as she passed around the vehicle.

"In another hour or so."

"Hmmmm... I don't have a lot of room in the back but room enough."

Dasoon
Dasoon
94 Followers
12