Taking Ch. 03 - Expanding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good to me." A smile hit my lips.

Thank you for reading, and thank you for the comments on my last chapter.

And a big thanks to my editor, Amber_Embers.

To answer some questions put forth after the last chapter:

I have no exact chapter count that I am aiming for, more of a end goal with the story.

I cannot give an exact timetable for submissions as I am beholden to my editor schedule. They are a volunteer, and I would not have them put other more important things first. All of that being said, I have a small backlog at hand, and when possible, aim, for every two weeks. (I also have more important things that must be done, and I gain no money from this)

I am sorry to say this but, no. This story being an example, I will not being staying soly in the incest category. It will most likely, always have aspects of it at play, but no; this story will expand into most genres. This is by design of the story, when I came up with the idea I knew if I wanted to write something with many parts it had to have a way of keeping fresh. And though it is restricted by my style, and I am sure my audience viewership will suffer, it wont be the same chapter every time... hopefully.

The only critique on the last chapter (surprisingly), is a very notable one. I will be paying more attention John's orgasm in the future. (And other men maybe? Thoughts?)

12