Taking Ch. 05 - Loathing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH GOD! YES MOMMY! THANK YOU MOMMY!" Sweet gushing cum shot from her body, a fountain of ambrosia for a Goddess.

A Goddess's juice pumped from a beautiful cunt, and she drank from the heavens mouth to tap, fingers working the faucet till crushing thighs relented. Heaven. She was at the gates herself by the time Kristen lay still on the sheet's chest expanding in ragged sexy breaths. Susan crawled up her girl's form.

"Twenty-two an still making a mess" Susan joked as her mouth met Kristen's.

Bliss. Kristen felt complete at that moment. Cushiony plush pillows wet and willing mashed not for control, but for more. A cold familiar appendage entered her, eyes opening wide.

"Shhhhh. Just watch." Susan pulled her daughter's dildo from its home, and sat back leaning on her hands. "Mommy needs to get off too, and I was thinking her cunt cream would make a great lube." Not that hers wasn't already foaming at the channel gates.

*Squelch* The wet squelch of the dripping fake cock pushing into the juicy pussy of her mom made Kristen's engine start right back up.

*Surt**Surt**Surt**Surt**Surt**Surt**Surt**Surt**Surt**Surt**Surt**Surt**Surt*

A rhythm was built and Susan's breath grew heady as Kristen started slowly at her own cunt once more.

As Susan came down from her high she felt a turning in her stomach. Scarlett had called earlier and didn't leave a message. She had been expecting a second call and yet nothing. A twist in the gut pulled at the unease she had awoken with. She'd thought it was sleeping with Kristen but, that just felt right, this... this felt wrong. Like something was wrong. Kristen's eyes met hers and they shared a thought. They had to call and check in.

***

Lips swollen and throat beyond raw Scarlett lay in John's arms as he carried a love of his life to the bathroom to bathe her, a routine he was starting to notice. Dried cum fully covered her body and fresh cum leaked from her nose, and mouth. Squirt had washed some from her cunt but that was fixed within minutes and as John pulled on the reins enough for a spell to be cast the fluids had all but started to run out. Scarlett was conscious and magically full of power, but her physical form could barely hold its eyes open, and had trouble closing her legs, as the phantom menace still hollowed her out.

With a light pat on the face John asked for the spell to be cast again. He needed the desire to be capped. Though he was allowing himself to feel and become one with the incubus he was, he also felt the change in his brain from the power, and pleasure that came with it, and that was not something that needed changing.

Scarlett's Pov

Scarlett cast the spell again and felt little effect on the pool of magic that filled her. God had he filled her. The feel of his cum still bloated her stomach making it bulge as if she had eaten a meal for ten, as if ten women would be enough. Stories she had read, stories of incubus but... even still when in the pleasure it was impossible to get out. Hell, even now out of the fog, she wanted it, needed to feel it again, it was hard to say if she could cast the spell that stopped him if she went in again. He wouldn't even have to play with her brain, he'd just have to keep fucking her.

John's Pov

Coffee was addicting, and although he never tried it, he knew ecstasy, and cocaine were even more so. It did not need to be said, but hard drugs were hard to quit; so was the power. The notebook, Scarlett, his dad, no one ever said that being an Incubus was a hard drug. No one called it hard, no one said be careful it's super easy to drown in the pleasure, and the power. Scarlett had warned him about threats sure but, he was a threat, and...

Scarlett's Pov

The care was a little cold at first, and my nipples screamed with pain, my lips peeling apart cum still sticky along my lips. The taste was like nicotine after a month of quitting, and the pleasure it brought was like raw nerves being shot with ice. I could see the fear in John's human pupils as the monster around them started to retreat. The blood red skin now shifted down to more human shades of blushing red. His cock was no longer as long as an arm nor as thick as a bicep. It was still larger than any human cock, an the runes beat along its throbbing flesh like a trance inducing angler fish.

John's Pov

I stopped the water at the underside of her luscious tits and asked for the spell once more. She was hesitant to give it. I was hoping that she would be able to forgive me once the chemicals in her brain leveled out. John had tried to replenish all the hormones and neurotransmitters he'd run through in doing what he did to elevate her pleasure, but he didn't know the original balance so he had to go with an average. Knowing the average inanely was an odd talent that came with the power. It let an incubus know the best ways to fuck something.

Scarlett's Pov

She felt a sore throbbing ache everywhere on her body, and she could only wonder if this work out had helped her gains in some way. She was certainly pushing her muscles, and she no doubt consumed a sizable amount of protein. John's hands moved across her body pulling sweat an cum and love juices galore off her and into the now milky water. The disgusting look of it was a turn off but, the thought of how it happened made a voice in her head scream; 'Skip the spell. Let him do it again'. She would need to make him another ring, no three rings. That way he could slowly release his form and learn to control it piece by piece.

"I'm sorry." John's voice was made from the voice of sex itself, and it was sad. "I... you gave your trust to me and I failed you. I'm sorry."

"Do...don't *clears throat* Don't be" Scarlett lay her head back a headache growing and tiredness winning out above all else. "I should have been more careful. I didn't think it would happen so fast, or so forcefully. Once I'm outta the tub I'm going to need you to give me some energy so I can stay awake, and we can get you some magical restraints."

John's Pov

John nodded solemnly as the notion of cuffs and chains came to mine, along with the image of himself locked in a basement covered from sight lest he seduce and kill some poor unsuspecting soul.

"Three rings should do it. I figure we leave you with a base level of power, and as you master it you can start removing the rings one at a time till you've completely mastered this." Scarlett rolled her head so she could meet his eyes, and spoke soft and certain. "You. Are not. Evil. An evil man or monster or whatever would not have been able, nor willing to hold back from such pleasure. I love you John, and I always will, no matter what."

John was looking through a misty window once more. It was not the incubus part of him, no that part was still locked away banging on the door in his mind. Tears rolled down his cheeks, and all seven feet of him hit the ground as if shot. His knees were weak and his power gone, a whimpering sob came from the dominating master, as all the anxiety and hate he had for himself were pulled from him. He embraced Scarlett, feeling her weak body hold him as he shook like a scared child. She was so strong, and so smart, and so beautiful, and he would burn the world down for her.

*Buzz* Buzz*

Reluctantly John grabbed his phone from the toilet seat. 36 missed calls from Roxy, and 103 from his mother. He opened the phone to see text after text, asking if he and Scarlett were okay. Each came worded differently but all said that they felt something was wrong, all said they were worried. Kristen's voice could be read in a few of the texts, and he was sure she had been using their mother's phone. The last of his mother's text's said that they were headed their way, and Roxy had apparently called them and would be there as well. Like breathing air, he knew he would burn the world down for any of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all of you who have read, and thank you to those that follow chapter by chapter. Feed back is noted and appreciated.

A big thanks to my editor Amber_Embers, for whom without this story would be harder to follow by far.

12