Taking Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers

I let them find their own pace before beginning to thrust; with both their weights on top of me, I couldn't move too much anyhow. I could feel his cock sliding back and forth, separated from mine by only a thin membrane, and feel his balls slapping against mine. Gradually, I joined in. Without a word being passed, he and I began to move in unison; each time we thrust I could hear a little groan/whine escape from Tam's lips. Under my hands, her nipples were like little pebbles.

This time, it was easier than normal to tell when Tam's orgasm hit; her sphincter tightened so much that I couldn't move. A second or so later, Rich's shudder announced that he, too, had climaxed. I moaned with frustration; I was close myself, but unable to move. Even when he withdrew, Tam's asshole held me immobile.

Soon, though, the tension eased. I rolled her over on her stomach and began thrusting in earnest. After only a few strokes, I erupted in my strongest orgasm of the night.

It was also my final orgasm of the night. I was totally spent. Somehow, I remained conscious enough to pull out, but I was moving like an automaton as I discarded the condom and cleaned myself. Tam just lay where she was, barely enough energy left to roll over onto her back; the lips of her half-open pussy looked swollen and bruised. Rich bent to give Tam a kiss before stumbling down the hall in the direction of the guest room. I barely remember pulling one of the discarded blankets up to cover us before collapsing.

"Would you do it again?" I asked her.

Tam's reply was slow and thoughtful. "I'm not sure. I . . . don't think I could take it on a regular basis."

"Sorry we did it?"

"Well . . . No. Never! I worked out most of my fantasies that night."

"Only most?" I teased.

"Honey, I don't think I'd *survive* a gang-bang!"

Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers
12