Taking Charge Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God!"

Jake didn't wait for me. I was still climaxing when he resumed fucking me with his entire rock hard length. After a few thrusts, he leaned over my back and reached under me to grab my breasts, then he hauled me up. I was standing now, back bowed, his hands mauling my breasts and pinching my nipples. He fucked in and out of me again, over and over, never pulling out more than halfway, but Jesus, he was so hard and my cunt was so full and my ass -- fuck, what was in there! My climax hadn't fully abated when another hit me.

I gushed and groaned and whimpered and moaned, his hands all over my tits, pulling me back against his chest while he rocked his hips and just savaged my poor little pussy from behind me, and the entire time, that thing in my ass didn't relent its pressure. Jake was already more than overly large, but with that thing in my butt, he felt monstrously, inhumanly, and horrifyingly enormous.

He brought me to yet another climax, right on the heels of the second, and reduced me to a blabbering, moaning, whimpering mess.

"What are you doing to me?" I cried.

"That's just the first one," he told me, still fucking me, slow but so damn deep. "The rest are bigger."

"Why?" I gasped.

"To prepare you."

"For what?"

He shoved himself balls deep into my body and chuckled into my ear. "What do you think?"

"No," I shook my head.

"No?" He pinched my nipples and I groaned, my abused vagina squeezing and pulling on his outrageously hard dick.

"No."

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" He asked while pulling out to just his crown, then his cock ripped back into me brutally.

"No!"

"Then how do you know you won't like it?"

"That...that's not...the point!" He was fucking me so deep, frighteningly long strokes of his full length, just stuffing my body absolutely full of his cock. I could barely speak.

He pushed fully inside me and crushed his pelvis against my ass, rotated his hips, stirring up my insides with his huge hard member. "Then what is the point?"

"It's not yours!"

"No?"

"I haven't...oh God...given it to you!"

"You will," he laughed, low and masculine.

"No!"

Jake long-stroked me again, just once, but fuck, it almost made me come.

"Bet me," he growled.

"Fine!" I snarled, reaching up to grab the hair at the back of his head and pull his chin over my shoulder. I hissed in his face. "If I give you my ass, I get to shove my dildo up yours."

Jake lifted an eyebrow in shock, then he laughed. It caused his cock to jump and jerk inside me. It felt so fucking good that I began to push up onto my toes and drop back down, fucking myself on his dick, and while it was only an inch or two, at most, it was enough. I was going to come again.

Jake growled and shoved me back down so that I was once more bent over in front of him, then he grabbed my hips and began brutally ripping his cock back and forth through my steamy channel, his colossal cock just carving a path up my body and making it his. He fucked me to another climax, then groaning loudly, ripped his cock out of me and came all over my ass, just absolutely covering my butt in hot semen.

My legs gave out without warning, but Jake caught me, wrapping his arms around me and holding me up. My slimy butt made a mess of his groin and thighs, but he didn't seem to care. He just held me while we both caught our breath.

"That was fun," he said idly.

I laughed. It had been fun, but also ridiculous, because I had a foreign object wedged into my ass. I laughed even louder.

"What the hell did you put back there?" I asked, laying my head back on his chest.

"A butt plug," he murmured, pushing his hands under my shirt to cup my breasts and gently fondle them. God, his hands felt good! "Like I said, the others are bigger."

I groaned at the implication that he would be using it again, and others that were larger. "Take it out."

"No."

My eyes flew open and I spun around to face him. Doing so created an odd sensation in my fanny. It was both disturbing and arousing.

"What do you mean, 'no'?"

He gave me a level look, his hands caressing my hips and sides. "It stays in."

For an instant, I was contrite. The hell it was staying in! But as his blue eyes burned into me, something odd happened. I just gave in. "For how long?"

He shrugged a shoulder and pursed his lips. "We'll see."

"But...what about dinner?"

He grinned. "What about it?"

"Jake, I have to sit down!"

Reaching around to cup my ass, one of his hands pressed against the plug in my ass. I gasped and pushed up onto toes, and not just because it pushed deeper, but because it also felt really fucking good, in a depraved, nasty way.

"I think you'll find the experience rather enjoyable, actually."

I gave him my best glare. "Take it out."

"No."

"I mean it!"

"So do I."

I slapped my hands against his chest. "Jake!"

He shrugged again. "Take it out yourself, if it bothers you so much."

I glared again, then frowned. Why not? He'd given me an out. I could just reach back there and pull it out. I backed away from him and put my hand back there, blushing hotly.

"Could you turn around?"

He laughed and shook his head.

"Fine!" I snarled. I grabbed the base of the plug, which was wide and flat, like a rubbery disk. But when I pulled, I felt the wider part stretching my anus and I released it, causing it to plunge back in. It made me squeak, and it made me want to do it again. I felt my body flushing with heat, but it wasn't embarrassment. It was arousal.

Jake grinned. "Told you that you'd like it."

Making a face, I huffed and grabbed an unfolded pair of house shorts from the laundry on the couch. He watched me put them on, which was an interesting affair for me. Every time I moved my legs, the plug shifted around inside me. Not to be crude, but every time it moved inside my butt, it made me feel like I needed to poop. But that wasn't all it did. It also somehow reminded me that my pussy was empty, and that made me want it filled. By the time I got my shorts on, I could feel the cotton already getting damp between my legs.

Jake was clearly enjoying this.

"You're such an asshole," I snarled and shouldered my way past him.

Jake only laughed.

Chapter 17

Dinner was rather interesting. I'd made meatloaf and twice-baked potatoes that I'd picked up at the supermarket deli, and a side of steamed carrots. All through the meal, that horrid plug remained stuffed in my ass. It wasn't uncomfortable, exactly. Just a constant nagging sensation. I was wet the entire time, and throbbing inside.

Jake ignored my predicament though. He asked me about my day and it was a struggle to relay it to him with that plug back there. No matter how I sat or how little I moved, I couldn't ignore it.

He smiled at me. "You'll get used to it."

"I don'twant to get used to it, Jake."

He looked at me for a long moment, and blindsided me with, "Ryan will thank me for it."

My mouth fell open and he just resumed eating his meal. Eventually, I was able to speak. "You're doing this for Ryan?"

He shrugged but didn't look at me while he ate. "Well, I was hoping for me too, but yeah, mostly for him."

I gaped at him. He finally looked up and frowned.

"You're not leaving him, right?"

I gaped some more.

"What?" he asked.

I shook my head, just absolutely beside myself. It had been difficult to accept that Jake wanted to fuck me, harder still that Iwanted him to, even more so that hewas fucking me, but processing that he was doing any of this for Ryan was impossible. Surely that wasn't what he was implying, right?

"Jake, what's going on?" My tone was surprisingly gentle.

He took a big drink of his iced tea and leaned back in his chair, not looking at me. "It's been going on for years now. About six, I think." He snorted and looked up at me. He was grinning, but it wasn't an expression of amusement or happiness. "You guys think I don't pay attention to anything but a hot body, but you're wrong." His grin was gone. "He started it."

"Started what?"

"Ignoring you. You changed too, about a year after he did."

"I don't know what you mean."

"Your wardrobe." He laughed lightly, but it was real laughter. "You think I didn't notice your bikinis?" He looked away for a moment, rubbing his chin. "Jesus, that little black number was so fucking hot."

I blushed at the memory -- many of them, actually -- remembering how his eyes had widened the first time he'd seen me in that particular swim suit, and all of his hungry looks thereafter.

He smiled and gestured at me. "Back in college, you wore those really unflattering loose blouses and ankle-length dresses all the time. Then it was long skirts and snug sweaters and tops. After that, it was shorter skirts, and tops that showed a hint of your stomach and back. Now," he shook his head and raised his eyebrows, and his eyes grew heated. "Christ, now it's low-rise jeans, baby tees, tank tops and gypsy shirts, all long legs, bangin' ass and killer tits, all the time."

I frowned, both at his crudeness and my own confusion. "What's wrong with that?"

His eyebrows went up again. "Nothing at all. You're a beautiful woman. You have every right to flaunt what you've got, and I love that you do. But Ryan...the more gorgeous you became, the worse he got."

I balked at that. "Are you saying I pushed him away?"

"No! Hepulled away."

Was Jake right? Had my husband put more and more distance between us as I changed my wardrobe? It was a slow process, Ryan pulling away from me, taking years, but could my clothes really have been the cause? Seemed ludicrous to me. I got up from the table and washed my plate in the sink, thinking it over. Jake cleared the rest of the table and I washed the dishes while he packed up the leftovers.

"Can I ask you something?"

I shrugged, frustrated. "Go ahead."

"Why did you do it?" I looked over at him and he added, "Change your wardrobe, I mean."

"I wanted to feel beautiful."

Jake smiled and cocked an eyebrow. "You know you're dead sexy, right?"

I made a face. "Seeing it and feeling it are two different things."

He nodded, thought something over, then shrugged and asked, "Is that why you let me fuck you?"

I dropped the scrubber into the sink with a clatter. "God, Jake. Really?"

"What?" he laughed.

Jesus, he was just so unashamed about it. "Yes, it's why I let you fuck me," I spat, then sighed. "It felt like I was dying inside, okay? I felt ignored, like I wasn't really there. I cooked for him, cleaned for him, took care of him and his home, and he was appreciative for all of it, but...he wasn't..." God, this part was so hard to say out loud without crying. "He didn't want me. He didn't take care ofme."

Jake didn't say anything. He didn't come over to hold me either. And I was glad. I didn't want that, not from him. The only person that could hold me and make me feel better was the one who had hurt me. Ryan.

"I notice the looks, you know," I told him, washing dishes again. "I see the way men look at me. I always have. It's just...Ryan's attentions were all I ever needed. I like when other men check me out, but Ineed my husband to do it too. When he stopped, when he just...lost interest in me, I had to do something. I thought, maybe if I dress a little sexier, show a little more skin, wear tighter clothes, change my hair, start waxing everything from everywhere..."

"That explains a lot," he interrupted.

I glanced at him and he was looking at my midsection with a grin.

"As I was saying," I growled, widening my eyes for emphasis. Jake laughed and held up his hands. "I went through a full makeover, made myself as beautiful for him as I could. But he just...it didn't help. It was like everyone noticed but him." I sighed and looked out the window over the sink, at nothing. "It felt like our best years were behind us."

After a while, Jake said, "Were you thinking about leaving him?"

"At the time, I didn't think I was. I was just unhappy. But now?" I looked over at him. "Now that I know what I know, why I've been so down, howgood I can feel...if he doesn't come back to me, if he doesn't...I can't..." I trailed off, unable to finish giving voice to the thought. That I wouldn't be able to stay with Ryan.

"Just to be clear, you know that we can't be together, right?"

It was such a ridiculous proposition, someone like me being with someone like Jake, that it improved my mood in an instant and made me laugh. "Oh, I know."

"That doesn't mean I can't fuck you anyway," he grinned.

I rolled my eyes and went into the living room to sit down on the couch, my legs tucked under me. Jake followed and sat beside me, one leg under him so that he could face me.

"How is your sex life?" he asked.

"I think you know," I smirked.

He smiled warmly. "I mean with Ryan."

"Dull. He just isn't the adventurous type." I was amazed that I was willing to admit that to Jake. We weren't friends, and that's not the kind of thing you talk to acquaintances about. But then again, his penis had been inside my vagina, so I guess I could say we were closer now.

Jake frowned, like he was confused. "How so?"

I blushed a little bit, telling him this. "He only does missionary." Jake's eyebrows went up at that. "Sometimes I, uhm, ride him," I blushed again, which Jake found amusing. "But he just lies there, like he doesn't know what to do."

I swear, Jake looked at me like I was lying through my teeth. "Uh, that doesn't sound like Ryan at all."

"I'm telling you, Jake, he just lays there like a wet rag. One time, I put his hands on my breasts, both to see what he would do and because I was aching for him to touch me, and he just left them there. He didn't move his hands at all. After a minute, he dropped his hands back to his sides."

"Are you serious?" When I nodded, he flicked a hand towards me. "A man would have to be out of his mind to have those babies in his face and not maul them!"

I snorted, because apparently, he was right. Jake never wasted an opportunity to molest my breasts.

He shook his head and sighed. "Okay, has he ever been adventurous at all?"

"No. Never. It's always me."

"Such as?"

"Well, before he left for this trip, I waited up for him. I'd planned out this seduction thing, to try to get his fire going."

Jake leaned forward a bit. "What did you do?"

I started to blush again. "I, uhm, put his, thing, right here," I stammered, pointing at my cleavage.

"Holy shit," he said quietly, then shook his head free of whatever salacious cobwebs were in there. "Okay, what did he do?"

"He was getting into it!" I exclaimed, feeling the frustration of that failure of a night rushing back. "He was, you know, thrusting his hips and kind of...rubbing against me. He had his hands on my shoulders and he was even pushing me down, you know, against him."

He smiled. "You are so fucking sexy when you blush."

I was both embarrassed and flattered, the former because I was trying to confess some rather personal issues, and the latter because I knew Jake was being completely honest about how he saw me.

I reached over and slapped his knee. "Focus, Jake! You're not helping."

"Sorry. Continue," he gestured.

"I tried to go down on him and he pushed me away."

Jake balked. "Why?"

"He said he hadn't showered," I shrugged, then angrily added, "But I didn't care!"

"Did he smell bad?"

"Not bad, just pungent. All of you guys do after a long day, or so I've heard. But I didn't care. It didn't bother me. I just wanted to please him, to show him that I was more than a vagina that just lies on her back. He pushed me away so hard that he knocked me down!"

I was almost crying by that point, remembering the rejection quite clearly, almost like it was happening again. Jake didn't say anything for a while, letting me calm down.

"Okay, something is going on," he mused aloud.

"You think?" I said sarcastically.

"No, you don't get it, Rebecca. Ryan was never a ladies man, exactly, but back in high school, he hit his stride. I don't knowhow he did it, but trust me on this, when Ryan wanted to bag a girl, he did."

I sat up straight. "First of all, that's crude. Second, that doesn't sound like Ryan at all."

"Whatyou're tellingme doesn't sound like Ryan, and that's my point. He was never as...active as I was, I guess you could say, but..."

I grinned. "You mean that he wasn't a man-whore like you."

Jake laughed. "Right. That." He put his hand on my shoulder. "I'm serious though. Ryan didn't go after the chicks often, but when he did, he never failed, and after he slept with someone, they just went on and on about it for days." I started to shake my head, because I just couldn't believe it, but Jake wasn't finished. "And there's another thing that's bugging me. Ryan would never,ever make any kind of commitment to a girl without sleeping with them first."

Thatso didn't sound like my husband. "Jake..."

"Just hear me out," he cut me off. "You know him. He's ridiculously practical and logical. Ryan knew that for most people, if a relationship is going to be successful, you need chemistry, physical, spiritual, and mental. Ryanalways tested the physical chemistry first. He didn't bother with the other stuff first because getting a girl in the sack was easier for him."

I made a face. "You make him sound like he was suave."

Jake made a face too. "I don't knowwhat the fuck he was, Rebecca, other than successful. There were times that I got shot down when I tried to nail a girl, and still do, but not Ryan.Never." He got up and started pacing back and forth in front of me.

"Jake, when I met Ryan, he never pressured me to have sex. God, he never even pushed to make out!"

"Yeah, I know," he murmured, ceasing his pacing for a moment, thinking it over. "Everything changed with you," he said, looking over at me and sitting back down. "But why?"

"How should I know?" I said, exasperated. "I didn't evenknow he could be suave or whatever! Trust me, he has never been like that with me."

"Maybe if I put myself in his shoes..." He trailed off, tapping his finger against his chin. "My first impression of you was mousy." He frowned then. "No, actually, it was pure." He glanced at me. "If I were to try to get you in the sack back then, I would take it slow. Like,really slow. But you said he did that."

"Absolutely," I nodded. "No pressure at all. At this point, I could really go for some pressure." That made me think about the plug in my butt. God, how had I not been thinking about it? Well, now that Iwas thinking about it, I couldn't stop. I started squirming, and it was turning me on. I made a face. "Can I take this out now?"

"No," Jake grinned. "Back to Ryan. He took it slow with you, but never escalated. That's the part I don't get." He thought it over for a moment. "Okay, has henever been adventurous?"

I shrugged. "The one exception would have been the first week we were married."

"How so?"

"He went down on me."

Jake frowned. "But not after that?"

I shook my head.

"Well, I know for afact that the problem there isn't you." I blushed deeply at the compliment, and shivered when I recalled howvigorous he'd been when he went down on me. "What about you? Did you go down on him?"

"Sure. Plenty of times. He lets me do it now and then because I like to, but he's not crazy about it."

"Hmm," he murmured, and it looked like something had dawned on him.

"What?"

"You mean aside from the fact that it's fucking weird for a guy not to be insanely enthusiastic about having his knob polished?" He shook his head. "Nothing. I'm not sure. I need to think this over."