All Comments on 'Taking Charge Pt. 06'

by redskyes

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

It's annoying Becca keeps comparing Ryan to Jake. Since she is trying to fix her marriage she needs to tell everything she done so they can start over with no secrets. It can come back and bite her in the ass later. Then he need to kick Jake's ass and drop him as a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Two issues. Why does she keep comparing Ryan to Jake? How would she like it if he compared her to other women all the time,?

Second, why this fascination with big cocks? Are you 13 and think a big cock will pleasure a woman more? Having had a really big cock and some average ones, I can tell you a big cock really fucking hurts and not in a good way. My cervix was bruised and bleeding. Give me an average one any day, thank you. Also, the prodigious volume of semen was overkill. A man produces one or two teaspoons, not a cup.

The sex with Jake was very hot; but after 3 months, Ryan still doesn't fuck her? What is he? Gay? Because he sure sounds like he is and that's fine; but if he isn't, give him some testosterone! He should of been fucking her before going to bed, not sleeping.

All in all, She wanted Ryan and he rejected her and there was no explanation for it besides a vague "you never noticed me like other women did". What the hell does that mean? She TRIED to initiate sex and he pushed her away...he didn't even try to apologize. Next, after three months, she has to masterbate because he still didn't want her....he just wanted a maid.

redskyesredskyesalmost 11 years agoAuthor
@anon

"Why does she keep comparing Ryan to Jake?"

Lots of people make comparisons between others all the time. They may not talk about it, but they certainly do it, both men and women.

"How would she like it if he compared her to other women all the time,?"

Context is a factor. She wasn't making comparisons to be mean, and she didn't do it to his face. She did it in her head. She is in a self-discovery stage of her life. Her eyes are more open than before. She's noticing things she missed before. There's nothing wrong with that, as far as I know. Seems odd to think there is.

"Second, why this fascination with big cocks? Are you 13 and think a big cock will pleasure a woman more? Having had a really big cock and some average ones, I can tell you a big cock really fucking hurts and not in a good way. My cervix was bruised and bleeding. Give me an average one any day, thank you. Also, the prodigious volume of semen was overkill. A man produces one or two teaspoons, not a cup."

First, it's not a fascination. It was an intentional tone I was setting for the story, fun and titillating. Granted, the tone won’t be fun and titillating for everyone, but I can’t set a tone that everyone will be happy with, so I chose this one. Also, perception is a factor. Becca perceives Jake to be hugely hung, but is he really? There are several times where she overly exaggerates something, and also admits to doing so. So how big is he really? I don't give measurements, because it's up to you to decide. If you want to think he’s hugely hung and don’t like it, fine. If you prefer to think he’s just above average and Becca just perceives him to be huge, that’s fine too. If you prefer to think he’s got a teeny pecker and she has a vagina four microns wide, that’ll work too, I suppose.

Second, size is all about compatible anatomy. While you may have found a big dick to be unpleasant, not all women do. Frankly, you are not every woman on the planet.

Third, yes, the volume of semen was excessive, but again, it's all about perception. Did he really fire a cup-full of jizz down her throat? Definitely not, but to her, it seemed that way. Did he really glaze her face? Probably. Such a thing is not impossible. If you think it is, you haven’t seen enough porn. :) And on that note, I understand that not everyone will find descriptions of massive ejaculations exciting, but some people do, and those are the people that I wrote this for.

Fourth, I don't appreciate your implied tone asking if I'm 13. You imply that I'm young and lack real-world experience (among other things that could possibly be more insulting), yet you also, to be blunt, demonstrate your naivety by claiming that all big cocks lead to unpleasant experiences, and that is absolutely not the case for every woman on the planet.

“The sex with Jake was very hot; but after 3 months, Ryan still doesn't fuck her? What is he? Gay? Because he sure sounds like he is and that's fine; but if he isn't, give him some testosterone! He should of been fucking her before going to bed, not sleeping.”

I’m glad you enjoyed the sex scenes. Yes, something is obviously going on with Ryan. All will be revealed. If you stick around to find out, great. If not, I understand.

“All in all, She wanted Ryan and he rejected her and there was no explanation for it besides a vague "you never noticed me like other women did". What the hell does that mean? She TRIED to initiate sex and he pushed her away...he didn't even try to apologize. Next, after three months, she has to masterbate because he still didn't want her....he just wanted a maid.”

He had a reason for rejecting her, but it isn’t a good one, and it certainly doesn’t excuse what he did. It just explains why. Still doesn’t make it okay though. Your interpretation of how he’s treating her is very fair, I think. Frankly, Ryan has been an inattentive shit, neglecting his wife the way he has.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter! I'm very interested to see how this all plays out. I would like to add that I actually think she's pretty brave to leave to fdiscover herself, I wish I had done that a few years ago then maybe my marriage would be a little better off (minus the cheating of course). I find that while I definitely enjoy the sex scenes and I also enjoy your story because there are similar parallels to my own life, a few being that I did in fact save myself for marriage so my husband is the only person I've ever been with and definitely at some point he started ignoring me and I in turn did the same to him. We're working on it now, we also have two boys so that definitely takes the "go discover yourself" option off the table. All in all, good story, you write very well (which is greatly appreciated! :o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fantastic!

I absolutely love the direction you're taking this story in. Hot sex scenes and really interesting character development. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for posting regularly too!

redskyesredskyesalmost 11 years agoAuthor
@anon

"I would like to add that I actually think she's pretty brave to leave to fdiscover herself, I wish I had done that a few years ago then maybe my marriage would be a little better off (minus the cheating of course)."

Yep, it can be terrifying. And I sympathize with you on the little ones. I have one myself. :)

Glad you're enjoying the story!

redskyesredskyesalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Re: fantastic

Thank you!

Posting regularly was easy this time. I wrote the whole story in advance, then split it into seven pieces and submitted them all at once. I'm just happy that they are posting within a day of each other.

joodlejoodlealmost 11 years ago
Very well done

I kept wondering when Becca was going to run off and live happily ever after with Jake. But you kept making it seem unlikely. And yet you kept making happiness with Ryan seem unlikely as well. It was hard to tell which happy ending would be, if any. I appreciate the reality of dealing with the difficulties of marriage that you seem to embrace in this story. I love how Ryan does actually show remorse in nearly having lost his wife---that he actually cares for, and truly loves his wife. He needed to know what it was like to be without her, at least knowing that she would not be there when he returned from his suspiciously lengthy business trips. I look forward to seeing him explore his sexuality with her, and I am sure you will make it hot. Just no more group sex please. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Redskyes

Constantly comparing your spouse to the person you betrayed them with is absolutely damaging whether you vocalize it or not. Ask anyone who's been betrayed. This is a fantasy land story though so that doesn't apply. Becca is able to constantly fawn over Jake and lift him up over her husband in her own head without disparaging her husband. Doesn't work like that in the real world.

Also, I've got a feeling that the actual betrayal by his best friend and wife is just going to be glossed over. Jake doesn't wreck marriages, remember. Just cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, wife goes missing for a long time and hubby doesn't call for divorce or anything? After such events? I am just skimming to see if this story is worth it as it's long and well written but the plot, come on. Female fantasy at best and fantasy for the fantasy land, not reality because does a woman really wants a man like Ryan? I mean to be her man, not her confort pillow when she wants a breather. Acting like this, Ryan is the type of man woman get bored easily. The wife will stray again and the guy deserves it.

I will take a look at the final chapter to see if that's true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written. Unfortunately I find some areas tedious causing me to skip over them without losing the gist of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous