All Comments on 'Taking Control'

by TasksForSubs

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
scienceguy950scienceguy950about 1 year ago

hope you write another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ethan needs to find himself a new woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story so far, but there should of been a second chapter. So many place you can still go with this story. Couple of ideas, like you Mentioned chastity play, take complete control of your husband, then you start making him go to the gym, loose some weight, pick up muscle, or if you want Sisify him or even cuckold him, so many choices. Please write another chapter..

TasksForSubsTasksForSubsabout 1 year agoAuthor

There will be another chapter for this, but my priority currently is my Patreon and the other ongoing stories there. I do have plans to continue this over quite a few chapters though.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’m similar to Ethan. I’m the breadwinner—a highly compensated physician and sometimes my wife (kiddingly?) says she married me for my money. When she fingers my ass I feel instantly submissive to her and tell her how much I need it and want more. She teased me immediately, asking if I was gay as she pinched my nipples. That made me instantly hard. Thanks for a great story and looking forward to more..

JT

thomashwhitethomashwhite5 months ago

I really really liked this story.

Even as she took some control (being more aggressive in bed and anal play) it stayed playful throughout. No humiliation or degradation needed. Just a loving couple.

I know many of the cuckold and fem/Dom lovers will want it to be harsher. They will want her to take over everything in real life. They will want him infantalized by allowing him no choices or say in anything even though his career track shows he clearly has a brain. However, I like it more from the current Dom/sub playtime scenario. Even in sex she isn’t even officially Dom here yet. Just more exciting. He is still able to help drive playtime. This is perfect as is. Good sex spills over into real life where love and fun are restored.

The reference to chastity actually had me worried. There are very few stories here where chastity is relatively fun play and not a forced lifestyle. I especially like those stories where chastity starts as foreplay and remains until she is satisfied and ready for both of them to proceed to final orgasm.

It would help if he wasn’t so needy. He has to learn to have some control of that. Although his constant texting may have enhanced her experience of feeling hot and wanted. She did immediately proceed home with him when he was leaving.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTasksForSubs@TasksForSubs
Hi, I've been involved in the lifestyle for close to ten years now, and have been writing for the last eight. Starting with writing my own captions, I explored various different fetishes within the BDSM lifestyle to work on my writing skills. Message me here or on Lush if you ...

SIMILAR Stories