All Comments on 'Taking Control'

by hannahandmike

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
mexbearlllmexbearlllover 13 years ago
GREAT START

Really hoping to read more of this story, you hit it right on the head 'subject wise' so i'll be waiting on the next part.........

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I think he may have found his true calling

He better bring his 'A' game, because his mother is going to need a lot of fucking to quell her urges for sex.

I hope to see more of this fine story, thanks.

TXanyTXanyover 13 years ago
Get busy writing more!

please...!

Really enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hope there is more

Aside from the few typos or word errors (example: typing "him" and meaning "his") it is a very good story and well told. The blips are easy enough to get past and know what you meant to say. Thanks for the effort and I hope there are more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent work

this was really good. It is very different from the ordinary. Please involve Edward in the future. Simon should insist on shaving jessicas pussy. He could take her to his barber for a haircut and humiliate her at the barbershop. The barber would give her a short haircut and shave her pussy.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
Great

i loved it so hot, want some more

DeathbloomDeathbloomover 13 years ago
Wow! Very Nice!

So... Can we expect a new story next week or sooner?

floaturboatfloaturboatover 13 years ago
A Welcome addition to Lit

That was exceptional. Great story and very hot. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent Start

Well written, needs another chapter or two. I personally beg to differ with readers who think that Simon should involve other men, this kind of relationship should stay between mother and son. But having said that, it's your story, and you do what you feel is right.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 13 years ago
Reminds me of one of my stories

You are off to a good start. Keep it up.

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait to see where it all go's doe's he Let buddy use Mom.

or does he keep her for himself?

naughtykitten1187naughtykitten1187over 12 years ago

wow that was really hot.... please do more :D

dnnkinkdnnkinkabout 12 years ago
very erotic

i love how her son took such total control. speaking as a mother i thought it was very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
that last anon is a mother...

who clearly wants her big strong boy to "take control." The lady's turned on by this excellent story of a young son just going ahead and doing what plenty of sons want to do--just sticking his big stiff prick up his mother's mommy-hole and blowing his young balls up the same cunt he came out of. I do hope the lady gets her heart's desire, that her boy climbs on top of his mom and fucks the shit out of her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous