Taking Cotrol

Story Info
Trapping prim professional wife.
3.5k words
4.23
19.1k
12
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters are purely fictional.

I would like to thank dpga4625 for his great editing work.

First a little about myself, my name is David I am a 50-year-old male confined to a wheel chair following an accident whilst in the hospital. Now I have a care package twice daily with one extra session that I pay for myself on Fridays for special help.

Since the accident I've spent a lot of time in chat rooms and on various adult sites.

This is one of the reasons I decided to try the experiment that I am going to write about.

The first thing to say is, I have developed an urge for taking control of a prim and proper lady to see how far I can trick, cajole, and push her. What I can make her do?

Jan is a 57-year-old married woman she is no super model or MILF as are so often found here, she is 5'6" inches, with small breasts, big hips, and a bum with a narrow waist. I wanted to control her and push her so she was the perfect experiment.

Being in a wheelchair this is not an easy task but fate played a hand when following a setback, I was given a review for adaptations to my home. It has taken a while for this to be set up and the lady who came out was very apologetic/eager to please. This started my mind working on my plan.

Now, the special help I pay for is on a Friday and the young lady, whom I met through her father (who owns a special shop I frequented), agreed to come to my home to read books and magazines as my eyesight was also poor. She's been helping with the shop since she was 21 and is used to dealing with the clientele that visit the shop. She agreed to help me with my plan, with a little help from her dad.

The lady from the NHS, we will call her Janet, was going to visit Friday for her last call of the day. Because of the nature of the job, Jan was often running late when she got to me, always flustered and apologetic when she arrived. I planned to use this to my advantage to see if I could get her to go along with me to the shop.

Usually, Jenny brought magazines to the house which Jan was not aware of, this day Jan arrived nearly 40 mins late so we decided to put the plan into action, Jenny put the magazines away and let Jan into the house. When they entered the room, I pretended to be upset and pleaded with Jenny to take me but she said that, because Jan was so late, she would not have time and could not stay any later. Jan immediately started to apologize and I could see she was extra flustered because of my perceived upset state.

Jenny played her part well, saying again how sorry she was that I would have to miss out on my shopping visit and reading session. "If Jan had been on time or even her normal late time, I could have taken you, maybe Jan could take you instead? Since she is so late?" She looked at Jan.

I turned to her, my face looking hopeful, "Do you think that would be possible my dear?"

She looked back and for between us both, "Well, I suppose I could do it as long as we told no one else."

"No, we won't tell anyone!" We both said, "It will be our secret."

Before she left, Jenny put the address of the shop into the sat nav and told Jan that there would be a parking space outside the shop.

Jan did the work she had come to do, left a message for her husband saying she would be late, then helped me into my van where she followed the instructions with me thanking her for helping me out, again she was apologetic saying it was the least she could do.

We pulled up outside the shop, Jan helped me out of the van and pushed my wheelchair up the ramp and into the store.

After negotiating a bend that helped to hide the nature of the store from anyone who walked in by mistake and being offended, there was usually a notice saying that this was an adult book and toy store. Strangely, today, it had fallen down so it was not until we walked into the store itself that Jan realized exclaiming, "Oh, it is an adult store!" I could almost hear her blush.

"Yes Jan, I thought you knew this is where Jenny brings me." Turning to look over my shoulder "You will keep your promise to help out, won't you? Since it was your fault Jenny could not bring me."

"Yes, I will keep my promise." She said pushing me further into the shop.

My mate, the owner, was watching on the monitor in the back. He told me later how she looked around nervously, he said, "You could see the relief on her face when she realized the empty shop."

Jenny usually picks a few magazines for me; customers could call the owner and ask him to help you chose some porn magazines.

She pushed me to the counter and rang the bell.

John walked into the shop, "Oh hello, David. You're late, this is not your usual reader!"

I introduced her, "No this is Jan, she is my physical therapist, she was very late and Jenny could not bring me, so she said she could."

Jan turned and whispered, "He won't tell anyone I am here either will he? I could get into so much trouble."

He laughs, "Oh, don't worry, Jan I won't tell anyone you visited my porn shop."

I nudge Jan's arm, "Could you ask John to show you some of the porn magazines I like?"

She politely asks, "Could you show me some porn for David please?" Stuttering out in a very flustered voice.

He says, "Sure, follow me." She drives me over to the racks of magazines when I hear her gasp.

"What is wrong my dear?" I ask, "What do you see?"

"Um, there are lots of magazines here, what sort do you want?"

"Oh, I am not sure read out some of the titles and describe what is on the cover." So far so good, I think to myself, wondering if she will continue or apologize and try to back out.

"Must I?" She asks, "Couldn't the owner do that for you?"

She is starting to waiver I think again as I look up at her, "You promised and it is your fault that Jenny could not come with me, you people are all alike, say you want to help but don't."

John walks away and starts to type on his computer, "Sorry I have orders to complete."

"Please Jan!" Putting on my best sad hurt face.

She takes a deep breath, "The first title is Mature takes BBC."

"What's on the front page?" I ask.

"A woman is on her knees with a penis in each hand."

"Please Jan, be more descriptive and use slang since this is not a biology lesson."

"She is not as good as Jenny!" John shouts.

"There is a mature woman on her knees before 2 black men." She stops and I ask her to continue, I can tell she is so embarrassed by the faltering voice. "She has a big black cock in each hand and she is playing with them."

I ask her to turn to the first page and tell me what she sees.

"She is looking up at the men, her hands gripped around the big black cocks."

"Is there any writing?" I ask, knowing full well there is.

"Yes." She replies.

"Read it to me." I ask.

"The one man is saying, oh this is so embarrassing, he is saying to her, 'you love black cocks don't you, you nasty old slut!'"

"What does she say Jan?" Knowing this is all being filmed and recorded wondering if she will continue waiting with my heart pounding.

"Yes, I love big black cocks." I hear her whisper.

"Pardon?" I say looking at her embarrassed face.

"YES, I LOVE BIG BLACK COCKS!" She almost shouts.

"Don't worry lots of mature sluts do!" I hear John say.

Even with my poor eyesight, which is not as bad as I make out, I can see her blush as

she looks over at John, you can see her wondering if he was calling her a slut and if she should say something.

"What's on the next page?" Hearing her turn the page.

"She now has one of them in her mouth."

"Not very descriptive." I say, I asking her to describe exactly what she can see in the picture

"She is now sucking one of the black cocks." She blurts out, "The one she is sucking is holding her head telling her to choke on his BBC! Her hand is between her legs and she is playing with herself."

John finishes what he had been doing at the computer was ensuring all the cameras were working capturing all the angles. He stands next to Jan and reaches for another copy of the magazine.

"How about if I play the part of the black men?" He says, now might be a good time to mention that John is 6'4" tall and of Afro Caribbean decent in his mid-50's.

"Hey that is a great idea isn't it Jan?"

She does not look to sure but then says, "Well, I suppose it would make things go faster." She wiggles a little in her.

"Where were we?" He asks.

"Jan was sucking a black cock and playing with herself." I reply.

Jan starts to say something but John continues straight away.

"I bet your old cunt is soaking wet slut" he reads looking down at Jan

"Yes, shhshir" Jan reads the woman's words obviously showing she is muffled by the BBC stuffed into her mouth.

In the next picture the cock is pulled from her mouth he slaps her face with his BBC, "Louder, you nasty old slut, is your cunt soaking?"

"Yes, my nasty old slut cunt is soaking wet sir! I love worshiping your Big Black Cock!"

I can hear Jan breathing heavily her voice still shaking as she reads the lines out loud while John towers over her. I can see his bulge growing in his pants almost at eye level with Jan.

"This is so much more realistic having a mature slut read that than Jenny!"

I hold my breath, what will Jan say? He as much as called her a mature slut this time, the seconds tick away and seem like hours

I hear John turn the page and tell and then help Jan to turn her page. "Well?" Says John to Jan.

"The woman is on her hands and knees, now taking 2 big black cocks."

"Where?" I ask.

"One in her mouth and one in her cunt."

"You love being used by big black cocks don't you slut?" John reads.

"The woman can only make moaning and grunting noises." Jan says.

"Why only moaning grunting noises?" I ask.

"Her mouth and throat are stuffed with BBC." John laughs.

Jan laughs nervously and wiggles in her seat again from where I am, close to her, I can almost smell her wet cunt.

"You are improving all the time at this Jan." We both praise her; John adjusts the bulge in his pants he shrugs at Jan.

"Yes, Jan you make such a convincing slut for big black cock."

"Thank you, John." She says.

I almost laugh as she thanks him for the dubious compliment.

"Let's have a drink." he says, getting a bottle of wine from the fridge and pouring 3 glasses.

"I am working!" She says.

"Hardly working Jan, you are reading porn mags." I say, "Have a glass, we won't tell."

She takes the glass as John sits on the arm next to her, his huge bulge still visible. The wine flows and soon the bottle is empty. Jan having consumed most of it to hide her embarrassment and ease her mind.

"So, Jan have you ever had a big black cock in your cunt?" I ask almost as a sidenote as we sit and drink.

"I can't answer that!" She laughs.

"I bet that is a yes then." John says.

She looks from John to me.

"Go on you can tell us." He nudges her.

"Yes, I did a long time ago."

"You did what?" John asks smiling.

"I've had a big black cock in my cunt." she replies shyly.

I could hardly believe my ears her was this prim professional woman telling two men that she had taken black cock I could feel my own cock begin to stiffen wondering just how far this could go.

"How old were you when you were first blacked then Jan?"

She looks down sheepishly and whispers, "eighteen!"

"Eighteen, so you were fucked by a big black cock at that age?" We both say.

"Yes, I was fucked by a big black cock at Eighteen!" She responds.

This is almost like she is still reading the magazine and responding to the line of questions and prompts as in the story.

"You have always been a slut then?" John laughs.

Another reference to calling her a slut now which if Jan noticed she ignored.

"Did you enjoy being fucked by a big black cock then Jan?"

"From what I can remember, yes!" She replied.

We inclined our heads and she then said without further prompting, "Yes, I enjoyed being fucked by a big black cock!"

"Have you ever thought about having more black cock in your married fuck hole, Jan?" John asks.

She hesitates again before answering, "I have thought about it sometimes." She glances at John's bulge as it twitches in his jeans.

He laughs "Would you like to see mine Jan? You have looked at it a few times."

"I can't, I'm a married woman and love my husband!"

We open another bottle, Jan's resistance is failing, we can both tell as she drinks a big mouthful of wine looking at the bulge.

"Go on Jan it won't hurt to have a look, I am sure your hubby has looked at other women's bodies before and it will be our secret!"

"So, Jan would you like to see my big black cock?" He says as he stands up placing his hands on the front of his jeans.

She nods.

"I can't hear you, Jan!"

You can almost cut the atmosphere with a knife as we watch Jan and wait for her response.

"I would like to see your big black cock!" She says.

"Say please."

"Please, can I see your big black cock?" She asks him.

I feel my own cock twitch again, a feeling I have not had since the incident as this mature married white woman asks a black almost stranger if she can see his cock. He places his hands on his hips, "Take it out then Jan!" He almost orders her.

I can see her hands visibly shake as they reach out for his button and zipper, looking at us both, she lowers his zipper, his 10-inch black cock springs out she gasps.

"You like what you see, I can tell!" He laughs waving it back and for in front of her face.

I can see she is mesmerized by the huge black snake as her head is following it from side to side.

"Does it excite you to think of yourself as that slut in the story? Taking those big black cocks in your married slutty fuck-holes."

"Please don't talk like that!" She asks, as she looks at the big black cock before her,

breathing heavily and biting her lip she stares, transfixed by the BBC before her,

"You know you want to touch it, Jan!"

"Go on Jan we won't tell!"

Her small white hand reaches up and closes around the dark skin of Johns throbbing black cock. His head roles back a little and he lets out a low moan, "Mm, that's a good slut, play with my black snake!"

Her hand works up and down the shaft of his BBC, he gently holds her head guiding his cock head to her lips, she responds by kissing and licking the tip. He rubs the tip around her lips and face smearing his precum over her before going back to her mouth and nudging the tip at her lips, "Open wide!" He moans as he pushes it into her mouth. The cock slides through her lips and she starts to suck the tip her mouth hollowing as she sucks harder.

"Fuck yes, you have the makings of a good cock sucking whore!" He moans.

He pushes more of his cock into her mouth holding the sides of her head and pushing deeper she starts to gag and choke but he still slides deeper.

"Jan, are you sucking his black cock like the slut in the magazine?" I ask.

"Yeshh"

I almost clap and cheer.

John is now rocking his hips back and forth slowly fucking her mouth and throat as she gags and slobbers over his huge black cock. "Fuck me Jan, you are a greedy old slut! You love sucking on this BBC." As she is sucking on his cock her phone rings, she tries to pull back but he holds her head.

I pick up the phone and answer it, "Hello, this is David, Jan is busy taking care of something that just came up at the moment. Give her a minute and she should be finished. Yes, she is always helpful and willing to do that little bit extra!"

"I think she can chat now she is taking a quick break from the job in hand"

I hold the phone to her ear as John directs her hands to his cock, she grabs his salvia coated cock and jerks it back and forth as she chats with her husband, saying sorry for having to work late. She works his cock faster with long hard fast strokes John is near to cumming.

"Yes darling, I should be finished with the job in hand very soon. Oh yes, it is a big task but I am coming to grips with it."

Suddenly John lets out a low moan and his cock sends spurt after spurt over Jan's embarrassed face as she chats with hubby. I almost cum in my own pants as I watch this once prim lady coated in this black man's cum. It coats her face, sticks into her hair, running down her cheeks and into her mouth.

"Ok darling, I will see you tomorrow have a good shift!"

The phone goes quiet and she wipes the cum from her face as she does, she hears her own voice talking with her husband and looks at the TV screen watching herself getting a cum facial from the BBC.

"Oh my god what is that?" she cries!

"That is us taking control of you we both laugh."

We tell her that from now on she will do what we want when we want unless she wants her friend's family and co-workers to see her video.

"Now then Jan how about I get a bit of that mouth action!" Pointing towards my stiff cock.

John takes out his camera and tells her to get on her knees and ask David if she can suck his cock like the greedy cock whore, she is about to become. Videoing her as she lowers herself to her knees before me looking up.

"Please David, can I suck your cock?"

"Of course, you can my nasty cock whore, but I want to hear lots of gagging so you will have to stuff it into your throat"

I look down as she releases my cock. I can see the shame and anguish on her face as she opens her mouth and takes in my cock. I moan as her warm mouth envelops my cock. "Take it deeper slut!" I order.

Watching as Jan slides her mouth down onto my cock gagging and choking as she takes it into her throat, saliva drools from her mouth coating my cock as she bobs her head up and down forcing more of my cock into her own throat.

We both smile wickedly at each other as Jan works my cock deeper I into her throat, praising her efforts to become a good cock sucking slut.

Jan's head bobs up and down on my cock as she works her magic. We hear the bell going on the shop door, she moves to stand up but John tells her to keep sucking like a good slut. She sobs a little before returning her amazing mouth to my cock.