Taking Down a Bad Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle looked at Kip, who took the thin boy into his arms. Max gave them some space, moving to sit a bit away. Kyle snuggled into Kip's well-formed chest. Kip looked at his owner, who gave him a smile indicating the slave was doing well.

Roger was with Wes to support his boy. Roger would be concealing himself. As would the two hulking muscles boys and Hans. It would be harder to hide the three big men, but they had a plan for it. Hans had explained to his boys what was going on, and they were incensed. They go into pain, they knew Hans could get their strong bodies so wrecked as to call up tears. Because they knew it, they were especially solid that it had to be what the sub was into. Forcing anyone to take what they did involuntarily was not something any of them would abide by. Hans had reported they were all so up in arms that he had used their rage to pit them against each other in a wrestling tournament with the winners now in Wes's apartment. Hans reported they were brutal on each other for the honor.

In the intervening half hour, Kip had worked to calm Kyle down, and the three chatted sporadically. The rescued sub was obviously nervous. Max got up and held the boy, which reassured him. Roger texted when Rory made it to Wes's apartment, relaying that they would maintain radio silence until Rory was under control.

Max texted Benny, who was waiting out of sight not far from Rory's remote house. Benny replied they would start on at once.

Wes opened the door for Rory, his nervousness not fained. Rory thought it was excitement and trepidation at greeting his new owner. Rory grabbed the boys cock and balls, not as hard as he would later, but the boy felt it. Rory leaned in and whispered into Wes's ear "I'm going to own your ass."

"You already do, Master." Wes trembled back. Rory shoved the boy into the room.

"Fuck you in your own bed, and you're mine forever. That's our deal fag, you know it, I know it. The instant I put my big cock in your sweet pussy, I get you forever."

"Oh yes, Master, that will make me your property." Wes was removing his clothes as he followed Rory to the bedroom. Once in Wes got down on his knees and clasped his hands in front of himself "May I suck your cock Master, please, I really, really, want to suck my new owner's cock."

"Get on it faggot." Rory sat back on the bed, bracing himself up by his arms.

Wes undid Rory's pants, pulling them only down to the knees. "You're so big, Master, I hope I can get it all in."

"You'd better slut. You'll take it as deep as I want any time I want." Rory had a sneer in his voice. Wes put his mouth around Rory's dick. Wes knew what he was supposed to do, and that it would certainly distract Rory.

Wes bit down. Not enough to damage, but it got Rory's attention in a whole new way. The reaction was immediate and violent. Rory hit Wes to the side and pounced on him. "You fucking bitch! I'll show you what happens to faggots that use their teeth on me!" Rory raised his fist to hit Wes. Someone grabbed Rory's arms, pulling it back. "Wha?!"

Rory was lifted bodily off of Wes, a cloth forced over his mouth. Rory was struggling as he caught sight of his captors, two very burley men with grim faces. There was another man grabbing his legs. Rory tried to kick himself free, but the man quickly tied his legs together.

Roger rushed to Wes and was comforting him. Rory's arms had been forced behind his back, supported by the men who were now binding his arms. A third man was tying the cloth very tightly in Rory's mouth.

Rory's struggles weren't getting him anywhere and the men put him on the floor to hold him down. "Stop moving so much." The oldest of the three men grabbed Rory's throat and squeezed, speaking with a faint German accent. Rory recognized him as the local Dom Hans.

Rory ignored the order Hans squeezed his throat so much that he couldn't breathe. Rory looked at the hulking brutes, one of which cracked his knuckles.

"You've been a very bad boy. That ends now." Hans gave a nod and his slaves added more rope around Rory, who found he could not effectively resist. Once so tightly bound he could barely move, Hans held a chloroformed cloth over Rory's nose and mouth. After a few useless struggles, Rory went limp. Rory was put in the mattress of the futon. It was folded around him and taken out of the apartment.

If anyone saw the big men taking it out it looked like a couple of guys helping someone get rid of furniture. Roger and Hans followed with the futon frame, completing the ruse. Wes followed. The futon parts with Rory inside were put in a van, which headed off in one direction. Roger and Wes got into Roger's car and headed towards Max's place.

At Rory's house, Benny held back while his boys knocked on the door. The door cracked open, a wraith of a boy holding it closed. "We're not supposed to let anyone in."

Billy reached his hand through and touched Devon's cheek. "It's OK, we just want to visit."

"Rory will be mad."

"Mad that there are a lot more boys in his house when he gets back than when he left? That doesn't sound like Rory at all."

"Rory likes to be in charge."

"And maybe he'll be in charge of more boys." Billy gave a winning smile.

"You don't want to be his like that." Devon looked out. "Trust me, you want to go away."

Billy came closer. "Let me decide. Let me in. Billy moved his hips a bit, cajoling. "You know you want to open the door."

"You're not alone." Devon looked at the others.

"I'm not. Aren't they pretty? Such pretty boys. You're a pretty boy too." Billy got his foot in, ran his hand over Devon's arm.

Devon glanced down as Billy moved closer, pulling the door open a bit wider.

"Do you know what you're doing?" Devon asked.

"I certainly do, more than you can imagine." Billy moved even closer, getting the door mostly open. Devon stepped back and Billy opened the door, letting himself in. Billy swept Devon into a hug as his fellow boys came in.

Each of Benny's boys went to one of Rory's and Benny had brought others, so there were four more boys besides when Benny strode in. Seeing each holding one of Rory's boys Benny said. "If you don't know who I am, I'm Benny. I'm one of the local Doms. You boys have been abused wrongly. As slaves, you do what we Masters want, take our hits, crawl at our feet. Get fucked when we want to fuck you. It's fucking hard to tell when a slave is being used and is getting off on it and when they aren't. Did Rory give you boys a safeword?" Benny looked around. Rory's boys looked blank. "A safeword, in case he goes too far. To stop him." Benny looked like he was explaining that water was wet.

"Sir said safewords are for fakers." One of the boys whispered.

"Fakers!" Benny roared, turning around to kick the door shut. "That absolute stinking pile of shit! He's been beating you without a safeword! Breaking your bones and bruising you like you were toys he could rip apart!" Benny stopped. Took a deep breath and balled his hands into fists. Gaining control of himself, Benny turned to face the boys again.

"Look at my boys. Look at them." Benny indicated his own subs in the room. "They are not afraid of me." Benny took another deep breath. His voice calmed. "Even with me mad, they didn't flinch. They weren't worried. I beat them at times, I can hurt them. But never when I'm mad." Benny spread his hands out. "And when I'm calm and I'm beating them, if they say the safeword it all stops. At once. No questions, it stops. Always. If they don't trust me, I can't Dom them."

Benny stopped, put one hand up to his brow. "This isn't what I'm supposed to be talking about to you. Look, I need you to go with me, with us."

The boys looked at each other, unsure what to do.

Benny looked at the others in the room and made a decision. "I'm a Dom, you have to do what I say. I say go get in that van with my boys." Benny's tone as commanding, fully Dom. The boys all moved towards the door, in automatic obedience.

Benny's boys each held onto the arm of a boy, gently guiding them to the door, Benny stepping aside. One of Rory's boys stopped. "Rory might be mad if we go." Benny's boy beside him looked at his Master.

"I'll take care of Rory, don't worry, it will be fine." Benny said, coming up and guiding the questioning boy through the door. Once outside the submissive boys clambered into the large van.

Benny hopped into the driver's seat, looked into the mirror. "Everyone buckle up." Then nodded to his boy seated in the front passenger seat. The boy there texted Max.

Once everyone was buckled in, Benny put the van in gear and started driving. Everyone was silent. Benny's boys held Rory's boys and whispered that everything was going to be alright.

Back at his place, Max looked at Kip and Kyle. "Benny's got the rest of Rory's boys. They will be here soon."

Kip hugged Kyle. "They're safe. They will be here soon. Everything will be fine." Max gave them space.

A van came up the drive of Max's estate, Max himself opened the door, Kip standing behind him. The doors opened, and the slaves and Benny came in from one van.

It was easy to tell which were Benny's and where were Rory's. Benny's were in pretty hale shape, decently dressed, Rory's all had bruises, including several black eyes. And their clothes were ratty.

"Kyle!" One of the new arrivals saw the boy. Not sure what to do, Kyle went forward, Rory's recently liberated slaves gathered around their brother and hugged him. Benny's slaves moved to one side as indicated by their Master.

"Boys." Max said, after giving them a few minutes. His authoritative but compassionate voice getting everyone's attention.

"Boys." Max repeated. "Things have been very difficult for you for quite some time. I know everything is confusing right now, but I need you to be calm. We have done something very unusual, but it's for you own good." He looked at them. All appeared scared, even the couple muscled ones. They held each other. "Rory has been abusing you. Badly. Very badly. Some of us have taken action. Rory is, let us say, not an issue any more." Looks of shock. "Don't worry, he has not been harmed. But none of you will ever have to see him again." The shock was greater, and the subs looked at each other.

Max gave an encouraging look at Kyle. Kyle spoke up "It's true. They've been taking care of me. They want to let us live like we want." Kyle waited. "I don't like what Rory's been doing to me. To us. I wanted out. We can get out now. These people will help us."

"We will. Benny and I are Doms, but not like Rory. Look at Benny's boys, who you came with. They are happy. They want to be slaves. They trust him. This is Kip, he's my slave. He will tell you he doesn't want to leave me. We don't threaten our slaves. We don't treat them like shit. Now, for the next little while, you will be staying here. While you are here, think about what you want. If you want out of this life, we will help you go home, or someplace you want to be. If you do want to stay in this life, we will find you a Dom who will treat you like a Dom should. For some people, this is the life they want. Others would never consider it. Some only want to play occasionally. That will be up to you, but give it a little time. Don't rush" There was the sound of car doors closing. "Ah, it sounds like Roger is here." Max waved at Kip, who went to the door, opening it for Roger and Wes before they rang the bell.

The new arrivals came in. Max continued "Roger is a doctor, he'll look over each of you. Wes is a boy who Rory was targeting to join you. I know this is a lot to process, Kip will be around to help you out."

Benny spoke up "And some of my boys will be staying as well, to give you some other subs to talk to."

"Right." Max agreed. "Do you have any questions?"

There was silence for a moment, then one, Jacob, who had been with Rory a few months, spoke up. "What do you want from us?"

Max looked at the boy with compassion. "Nothing, we don't expect you to serve us, this is a break for you. Take time to get your heads together. In the next few days, we'll see what you want to do. Now, Kip has prepared sandwiches and pizza for you in the kitchen. Roger, Benny and I will leave you boys to yourselves." Max indicated the way to the kitchen and Kip began to lead the boys. The Doms headed to the lounge.

Entering the lounge, and getting their own drinks, Max checked his phone. "Hans says Rory is awake and screaming his head off. In a couple hours, he'll set up a voice link with Rob, who will explain his new reality to him."

"I'm glad none of Hans's big boys joined us here, they would have been too intimidating." Roger sank into a chair.

"Yeah. I want to go over to Hans's place and whip Rory bloody. That would show him what he's been doing." Benny said angrily.

"Benny, we won't be harming Rory, he'll be doing that all to himself. Rob will handle it, and we'll be able to watch. It will be fun." Max said.

In the kitchen, Kip showed everyone the food and drinks Rory's boys were to start, and timidly did. The other slaves followed and began to engage in conversation. The traumatized boys took a bit of nudging, but eventually started to open up. Under gentle prodding, Rory's boys started telling their stories, causing the better treated subs to blanch.

After a few of the stories, one of Benny's boys started a brief whispered conversation with Kip, who then excused himself.

Entering the lounge, Kip saw all three Doms look at him and knelt. "Master." he said.

"Yes, boy." Max said.

"Phillip had a suggestion, if it pleases you, of course Master." Kip was nervous, this was such an odd situation.

"It's probably a good one." Benny said.

At a nod from Max, Kip continued. "He has suggested rather than split everyone up in the guest rooms. we all have like a slumber party, keep everyone together. I thought maybe the pool house would be good, Master?"

"That is a good idea." Max said thinking. "Have Benny's boys take the mattresses from the guestrooms out there, get a bunch of blankets and pillows, take all the snacks you want. We'll leave you out there, none of us will come out, it will be a safe space for them for a while. Take care of them, we'll handle ourselves. I think the last thing they need is to even see a Dom right now. Try not to let Rory's do anything, they've been through enough."

"Yes, Master." Kip said

"Tell my boys I said to do all the moving. That should work for everyone." Benny added.

"Yes, Sir." Kip bowed to the Dom.

Back in the kitchen everyone looked at Kip as he entered, smiling "We're going to have a slumber party! Sir Benny wants his boys to get mattress from the guest rooms, take them out to the pool house with blankets and pillows. Then you can get all the snacks and drinks you can carry."

"This place has a pool?" One of Rory's former subs, Chuck, asked.

"Yes, it's just outside, this way." Kip showed the way through the French doors to the back, where the pool was. The boys didn't feel like swimming, but sat on the edge and dangled their feet in. Not long after, Benny's boys started across the yard hauling mattresses. Rory's boys simply watched, silently. After the mattresses were moved, Benny's boys carried blankets and pillows and then snacks and drinks. Benny's boys then spent some time arranging things in the pool house before coming out and joining the rest, putting their feet in the water as well.

After a few minutes of silence, one of Rory's boys looked over at Kip. "You get to live here and swim in this every day?"

"Yeah. I swim every day." Kip smiled at the boy.

"Man, this place is so sweet. I can see why you stay with your owner." The boy looked jealous.

"It's not only the place, Master is very good to me. I'd serve Him if he had just an apartment." Kip showed pride as he replied.

"Bet he never beats you." Lucas, another of Rory's boys, commented.

"He does, sometimes." Kip saw fear start in the abused boys. "Not bad, not like to really hurt me. I like getting spanked, and Master spanks me. Sure, Master's had to punish me, but he's never made me afraid, never hurt me like it was, wrong. It's pain I get into. I love him for it, it makes me a better slave."

"Our Master can use some pain on us as well." Martin, who belonged to Benny added. "But it makes it hotter, we want him more after. Fuck, he lets any of us leave any time we want. One of us wants out of his house, we can go."

"You can leave? Just pack up and go?" Yet another Rory's boys asked, all looked incredulous.

"Yeah, some have. Most stay. It's a great life, a bunch of naked guys, big house. New stuff every day. But if a boy isn't happy anymore, Master sets him up, and they can go. A house of boys isn't for everyone, even if you start out thinking it is. I wouldn't want to leave, ever." Martin looked around. "It's a great life, I've never been happier." The rest of Benny's boys nodded in agreement.

"Could you leave?" Lucas asked Kip.

"Me? I don't want to. I guess if I asked Master he would let me, but I can't imagine my life without him. I've never been happier." Kip took a breath. "When Master comes home, I... I can't describe the feelings of joy I get. When I see him again my whole life has meaning."

"I wanted that." Chuck said morosely.

"It's what you deserve, what all this servitude is supposed to be about. What Rory did you all of you is horrible. That's why." Martin stopped. Everyone was staring at him. "Look. We all know what happened tonight isn't supposed to happen. Doms don't go raiding and stealing boys like we did tonight. And they don't kidnap other Doms."

"They kidnapped Mast- Rory?" Dirk, one of Rory's boys grabbed the Martin's arm.

"Yeah. I'm not supposed to know, but I overheard some stuff." Martin looked down.

"That was me." Wes chimed in. "I was the bait. My Master knew Rory wanted me, so he had me set up a meeting, like I was going to submit to him. But there were a couple guys from Master Hans's crew there. They took him."

"Master Hans, the pain guy?" Jacob asked slowly.

"Yeah. He's got a lot of really big fellows. Chloroformed Rory, and took him." Wes finished.

Martin picked up. "The plan is to do something so Rory can't harm any of you ever again. Something to do with a Dom out west. I'm not sure what. But the Doms seem to think that will do it. They were pretty mad."

Wes joined in again. "My Master gave me the low down. What Rory did to you was wrong. He forced you into serving him, made it so you couldn't leave. Scared you, scared you bad. I'm not full time like the others, but I know this is something you have to want, really want deep down. You should never be forced into it."

"Wes's Master found me in the hospital." Kyle said. "When I told him what Rory did, the color drained from his face. Then he got real serious, asked how many were there. He broke a pen. Ruined his doctor's coat." Kyle laughed, which was joined in by a few others.

"Hey, we brought Twinkies in with all those snacks, let's go get some." Martin stood up. The others did as well, and headed into the pool house. There they found mattress scattered around, and started digging into the sugary treats. The rescuers glanced at each other, exchanging smiles, things were starting to work out.

Eating the snacks, all the various boys began to find places to bunk down. Following orders, Kip, Wes, and Benny's boys made sure at least one of them was next to each of the abused slaves. After some bantering, everyone settled down to sleep, leaving the lights on.

In the night, Kip felt the boy he had been next to quietly get up, and watched the boy sneak out of the pool house.

Kip got up and followed him. Seeing him standing outside, Kip came up to him. "Are you OK?"

The boy was holding his arms in a self-hug. "I don't know. It's so much."