Taking Down a Bad Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kip put an arm around the boys shoulder. "I know, you've been through so much."

"I thought it would all be fun, you know? Wear a collar, call a dude 'Master', get fucked all the time."

"It is fun, or it's supposed to be. Tough sometimes, but so, totally great. To have someone make all the decisions for you, to be in charge of you. I feel so safe under Master's command."

"I never felt safe with Rory. Just scared."

Kip held the boy close. The boy held him back, nuzzling into Kip's chest hair. Kip felt the boy start to move his hands over Kip's back, then lower, slipping under Kip's shorts. "What are you doing?" Kip looked down at that boy.

"Dirk. My name is Dirk. I want to feel a man because I want to. Not because he makes me. And I like you." Kip was conflicted, but let Dirk fondle his ass. "And you feel good." Dirk sniffed. "You smell good too."

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"It's a great idea." Dirk kissed Kip, moving his hand to fell Kip's cock and balls. The attention had caused an instant reaction, a result of training and attraction.

Dirk shoved down Kip's shorts, feeling all over Kip's body. Kip still wondered if this was a good idea, but Dirk seemed determined, sliding down the height of Kip's body running his lips down Kip's chest and abs. And lower. Dirk opened his mouth, took Kip's dick in and began to suck. Kip's hands ran through Dirk's hair, moaning.

Dirk knew what he was doing, and Kip hadn't been sucked in a very long time. It wasn't the place of a slave to get sucked. Kip let himself go, to taking the sensations in. Kip looked up into the night sky, all the stars. He gripped Dirk's head harder, as the boy applied tongue and suction.

Kip's mind crawled back to what was going on. He pulled Dirk off his cock and leaned the boy back onto the grass. One hand went to each nipple, twisting as Kip kissed between the pecs, going down with little kisses. The boy moaned, squirming. Kip ran just the tip of his tongue from the piss slit down to the balls. At the balls Kip widened his tongue and covered so much. Lolling the balls around, The moist wetness felt wonderful to Dirk who had been fucked but not touched in a nice way in so long. Kip's skill and the fact this was fully consensual. Dirk ran his hands through his own hair.

Kip lapped at Dirk's balls, sucking both into his mouth and covering them with spit and warmth. Kip ran his hands over Dirk's thighs. Letting the balls out, Kip licked down Dirk's taint. "Oh fuck oh fuck!" Dirk croaked.

Kip moved a finger to Dirk's hole, rolling it all over the edge. "Fuck yes." Dirk yelled.

"Like it?" Kip pulled his mouth off long enough to ask.

"So fucking much." Dirk squirmed.

"This seems to agree with you." Kip stroked Dirk's rock hard cock, then ran his tongue up the underside of the shaft and engulfed the entire thing in his mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Dirk shouted, his cock fully engulfed by Kip's mouth and throat.

Kip deepthroated Dirk's dick, getting it wet and warm as the boy moved under him, feeling the friction of Kip's insides. It was incredible. Under Rory Dirk hadn't been sucked and getting it now was fantastic. All that time crawling and servicing Rory and Rory's friends was coming out, a desire to be the top, to put his dick in someone to have that person take it.

"I'm going to fuck you now." Dirk rolled up and pushed Kip on his back, bringing Kip's legs up to the shoulders of the man about to fuck him.

Kip wondered for an instant if his Master would be pleased by this fucking, it would help the boy. Kip resolved to get fucked and report to his Master. If Master chose punishment for this unauthorized fuck, Kip would gladly take the punishment. Dirk needed this, and Kip had been charged with helping these victims recovered. "Do it, feel good using my hole."

"And rough. I've gotten fucked rough a lot, so I'm going to dish it out to you now." Dirk quickly found the back entrance to Kip and was going in regardless of the natural resistance.

"Gagh." Kip exclaimed, as the large cock pushed through the ring, filling his guts with a rigid invader.

"I love seeing your face as I go in. That's my dick making you feel that. My dick. In you. All shoved up in your pussy. I'm the man, you're the pussy. I'm going to fuck you silly."

"Do it, fuck me hard." Kip encouraged knowing this was exactly what needed to be said.

"I'm going to, I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll never forget it. You'll come crawling to me to fuck you again."

"Yes do it." Kip reached up and ran his hands over his fuckers chest.

"Pinch them." Dirk ordered.

"Yes, Sir." Kip did as he was told, pinching Dirk's tits, rolling them through his fingers.

"Damn, that's it." Dirk continued to pump into Kip, shoving Kip further back on the grass with the force of the thrusts. Dirk had to move forward to stay in, but did it gladly as he delivered his first fuck in months. There is nothing like having your dick in a man, so Dirk was taking everything he could.

Dirk knew he was close, and it wasn't simply how long since he'd delivered a fuck, but Kip had a very hot hole. "I'm cumming!" Dirk shouted ramming deep in Kip's hole. "Take that you bitch!" Dirk grabbed Kip's chin and moved it back and forth before pulling his deflating cock out of Kip's hole.

Clapping and assorted hoots broke the night. Kip and Dirk looked towards the origin of the sounds to see all the boys at the windows and door of the pool house showing the appreciation they felt as the audience of the show.

"I love fucking!" Dirk pumped his arm in pride at his victory. Kip blushed and covered his eyes with his hands. Looking down, Dirk saw this, pulled Kip up and dragged him towards the boys. "Kip here is a great fuck, let me tell you. Maybe you will each get a chance to tap his ass." Dirk said while giving Kip a hard slap on the ass that everyone heard echo in the pool house. Kip blushed even more.

"That was great!" Chuck said.

"Sure was. Much better than getting fucked." Dirk said, squeezing Kip's ass.

"Maybe we should all get to sleep." Kip offered.

"Maybe we could all take a turn at your ass." Lucas came up behind Kip and began to massage Kip's ass, letting his fingers wander inside the wet, cummy, used crack, Kip moaned.

"This will be fun." Added Jacob, who had been with Lucas under Rory for months. Jacob grabbed one of Kip's pecs, kneading it and put his mouth on the other. The third of Rory's former subs, Chuck, knelt and started licking Kip's thighs.

Everyone was watching. Phillip saw the looks and the hands reaching to groins and rolled his eyes. There was no stopping this. But it was certainly the first time these boys had voluntarily engaged in sex in who knows how long. They were starting it, so they must be ready for it.

The three boys continued to tease Kip, who'd cock had returned to full hardness. But it and his balls were left alone. Chuck pushed Kip's legs further apart, moving his lips up and down the most sensitive part of the leg. Small bites, not harmful, just a little sharp. Lucas bent Kip over, running his fingers up and down the crevice of the ass. Jacob twisted to keep working on Kip's chest. Kip's legs began to quiver under the ministrations.

Kyle snuggled up to Wes, wrapping his arms around Roger's boy in a hug. Wes kissed the top of Kyle's head. "You don't have to join in. You OK to watch?"

"Yeah, it's nice. No one calling the shots." Kyle snuggled deeper.

Lucas had wet his fingers and was now slowly fucking them in and out of Kip's ass. Chuck put one of Kip's balls in his mouth and jacked Kip's dick.

Wanting more, Jacob pulled down the shorts of Vic, one of Benny's boys and started sucking like a fiend.

Most of what clothes the various boys were wearing came off and hands found cocks to stroke. Chris and Sean, two of Benny's boys and known lovers and started kissing.

Spitting on his dick, Lucas was working to lube himself when one of Benny's boys sucked him quick. Lucas let it happen for a minute then patted the boy on the head before lining up with Kip's ass. Kip thought that if his Master didn't approve of this, he was in for some severe punishment. Lucas pushed in, at the same time moving Kip forward into Chuck who had moved his mouth to suck Kip. The force sent Kip's dick deep into Chuck's throat. Rory had face fucked all his boys a lot, so Chuck only had minimal gagging.

Lucas was making deep, deliberate thrusts into Kip, each one cascading through Kip's body and into Chuck's. Kip was getting fucked and sucked at the same time, having to brace himself on Chuck's back.

Lucas's hands were gripping Kip's hips tightly, and Chuck was further holding onto Kip's legs. Three bodies rocking back and forth under Lucas's relentless fuck. "It's like fucking and face fucking at the same time!" Lucas shouted. "I'm fucking two guys at once!"

"Let's make it three." Benny's boy Noah came up in front of Kip and stuck his boner in Kip's mouth. Kip took it in, not really having much choice. Lucas's fucking was forcing Kip's body forward into Chuck and onto Noah.

Someone giggled. Lucas laughed back "This it wicked great, I can fuck anyone, all at once!" Lucas flexed his arms up, showing off his decent biceps. Lucas continued the deep pushes, making the boys below him rock back and forth. One boy came up behind Lucas and felt up his chest, pinching his nipples. The boy tried to kiss the back of Lucas's neck, and was partially successful but Lucas's movements prevented too long of lip action.

"I"m going to cum!" Lucas shouted, fucking even faster, slaming into Kip and forcing the others into bigger reactions. "Aaarrgggghhhhh!" Lucas shot his jizz deep into Kip, then falling backward, caught by the boy behind him. Noah pulled back, freeing Kip's mouth and several of the boys surrounding them came as well.

Kip braced and pulled himself up. Chuck let Kip's dick come out of his mouth, looked up at the hosting slave and said "That's the first time in forever I've sucked someone because I wanted to." I tear formed on the edge of Chuck's eye. "Thank you." Chuck reached forward and hugged Kip's legs.

Noah leaned over "Feels so much better, doesn't it?"

Jacob had gotten Vic off and was now laying on the floor with him and they were gently kissing.

Philip brought Kip his shorts, the sex had loosened the boys up, and they chatted in the darkness as they fell asleep one by one.

The next day, all the boys were chipper, crowding into Max's kitchen for breakfast. They joked and gently shoved each other. Max entered, and the room fell silent, everyone freezing in place.

"Don't stop on my account." Max reached over, tweaked Kip's nipple and poured his own cup of coffee. Behind his back Kip stuck out his tongue at his Master. Not turning around Max said "I know what you did." Kip pulled his tongue in, Max turned and ruffled his hair. "Silly boy."

As soon as Max exited the room, Dirk looked at Kip. "Damn."

Kip smiled. "We're comfortable with each other. He's in control, every minute. We can joke. I know my place, and so does he. So I don't have to be physically grovelling at his feet. In my head I'm always there."

"Not all Doms are as free as Master Max is, but they don't beat you all the time either. We submit because we chose to. They know that. When you're as in control as Master Max, playing around like that is normal." Phillip hugged one of Rory's former boys who was standing next to him.

Over the next few days, the rescued boys unwound. Roger examined each of them and handled what he found. Each rescue talked to Kip or Phillip privately about what they wanted to do. A couple wanted to get back to their families, those that had them at least. The Doms helped them find jobs and set them up in a couple of apartments, taking them from slaves to roommates. In those apartments, they started fucking and sucking each other, quickly branching out to dating.

During the next year, they all fully recovered. One boy left the life entirely, Dirk had found he preferred being a Dom and was over a few occasional subs, not having found a permanent one of his own. The rest were much happier in the relationships they found, submitting on a one-time or ongoing basis, but always with their own consent. Kyle moved in with a man he fell in love with who had dominant tendencies. The Doms and Kip kept eyes on Kyle and his boyfriend, but everything was working out fine.

Rory moved two states away to an isolated farm where he was offered up on video sites for anyone to give instructions to and he had to film and post himself obeying. Master Rob kept him under tight control, and Rory never knew when Rob might be watching through the cameras all over the house. The first video posted was him standing naked, totally shaved and saying "I made boys do things they didn't want. Now I beg you to make me do things to pay for what I did." There were constant requests for him to beat himself, wallow in mud, and many other things. Not needing to work, he had lots of time do degrade himself for posterity. Rory hoped Rob didn't know he cried himself to sleep fairly regularly, since the lights were out and he kept his sobbing down.