Taking Down The Quarterback Pt. 03

Story Info
Sid continues to use and humiliate Mac.
5k words
4.63
37.2k
47

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ghertybird
ghertybird
189 Followers

The defeated quarterback stares up at me, tears shining in his eyes, still not fully comprehending his predicament. I grin at him, enjoying the immense power I wield. Reaching down, I grab a fistful of Mac's hair, dragging him back into the center of the room and throwing him down.

"Sit up. On your knees." I bark.

When Mac doesn't comply, I grab him by the hair again and drag him to his knees. My free hand swings back, delivering three harsh slaps to his face. Mac cries in pain, trying to shield himself with his hands. I swat them away and deliver one more stunning blow.

"When I speak. You listen and obey. Understand?"

"Please... Don't..." He is cut off by two more blows to the face. Tears are streaming from his eyes now.

"You don't speak. You listen and obey. Understand?"

Mac gives a defeated nod. Lowering his head in shame as he kneels before me. I almost can't believe how easy it was to tame this once-proud quarterback. But here we are, with me standing over him, both completely naked.

"Arms behind your back."

Mac complies, slowly folding his arms behind himself. I cross behind him, grabbing a roll of tape from the side as I do. Using the tape, I secure Mac's arms in place, using several windes of the stuff to ensure no escape. He is still staring fixedly at the floor as I cross back in front of him. Gripping his chin, I force his face upwards.

"Open your mouth, tongue out."

As I tower over the defeated jock, he opens his mouth, extending his tongue as per my command. Leaning down, I dribble a line of spit out of my mouth and onto his tongue. Mac squirms in disgust but remains in place, fearful of the repercussions of disobedience.

"Swallow it."

Once more, Mac does as he is told, closing his lips to gulp down my spit. With no warning, I swoop down, pressing my lips to his as I force my tongue into his mouth. I hold his head in place, one hand in a tight fist gripping his hair, the other wrapped around his throat.

Stiff at first, Mac slowly relaxes into the invasion, going limp in my grip as my tongue explores his mouth. As I continue to kiss him, my hand on his throat moves down as I descend into a crouch, finding its way to Mac's crotch.

He moans into my mouth as I squeeze and pull at his soft member, slowly coaxing it to life with practiced ease. Mac is soon hard, my hand pumping his cock as we continue to make out.

--

Sid's tongue forces its way past my lips, pressing in deep to explore my mouth. His slimy invasion disgusts me, but there is nothing I can do to stop him as I squirm in his grasp. His rough hand works its way from my throat down to my crotch as I feel my penis once more gripped in his cruel grasp.

Squeezing my eyes shut, I try not to think about it, to shut out his touch. It is of no use. Slowly I harden, his fingers squeezing and pulling on my tender manhood until it stands proud from my body. Shame washes over me, this can't be happening again.

"Kiss me," Sid instructs, briefly pulling his mouth from mine.

Defeated, I press my lips forward, meeting his in a reluctant kiss. I try to pretend this isn't a Sid, isn't even a man. Think about Meg, my ex-girlfriend. She was my first kiss. My first everything really.

My movements are mechanical at first. I am just going through the motions, trying to please the brute towering over me. Sid instructs me on how to act, forcing me to use my tongue, to kiss deeper, to suck his lip. All the while his hand works my cock, pleasure mounting until release is all that I can concentrate on.

The forced makeout all but melts from my mind, my thoughts entirely occupied with Sid's hand on my penis. He works it expertly, keeping me on the edge of release, never giving me the satisfaction. My lips move automatically now, hungry devouring his, completely lost in my own pleasure.

I am close. So close. I can feel it, release, only moments away. Sid's hand pumps faster, my moment of nirvana within reaching distance.

********************

As suddenly as I started, I stop. Rising to my feet I leave him panting on his knees before me. His cock stands to attention, twitching with need. He was clearly very close to cumming. Mac looks at me, ashamed of his erection, ashamed at the pleasure I am bringing him.

"Such a little slut. You love being treated like this." I sneer down at Mac. "Head down, ass up. Now."

It takes a moment for the poor guy to come back to the room. Clearly, he had gotten a little caught up in the pleasure of the moment. This bodes well for our future. Blinking back to his senses, Mac processes my latest command.

Slowly, mac lowers his head to the floor, keeping his arms folded behind his back and bringing his ass into the air. Moving behind him, I kneel between Mac's legs, marveling at his plush, muscled buttocks.

Mac's cock, still hard, hangs between his legs. Gripping it with one hand, I slowly start pumping at it. I can hear Mac's breathing change, the involuntary pleasure already getting to him. Pressing my face between his cheeks, I begin to kissMac's virgin asshole.

I can tell the sensation is completely alien to the lad. He stiffens at first, gasping at the feel of my tongue. It doesn't take long for him to relax into it more, moaning slightly as I expertly work his hole. The combination of my tongue and hand is easily able to bring him to the edge, forcing me to slow down in order to prevent my captive jock from shooting.

Feeling his anus is relaxed enough, I pull back, admiring the glistening entrance as I do. Lubricating a finger with some spit, I slowly massage it into Mac's hole, pressing forward until it is buried to the knuckle. I feel Mac tightening down on the finger, pushing me out.

"Relax slut. Accept it. Everything will be much easier if you do." My words are both a warning and a kindness.

********************

Sid's mouth against my hole is entirely alien to me. The sensation is weird, sending tingles through my anal region. To my shame, it doesn't feel bad. My face presses to the carpet, I can feel that it is dirty, that it hasn't been vacuumed in a long while. It bothers me at first, but I grow used to it.

I can do nothing but relax into what Sid is doing, allowing my captor to tongue and kiss my asshole. His hand continues to work my cock, keeping me in need, making me want more. I feel his face pull away, replaced with something else, a finger, pressing firmly against my hole.

I gasp as it slides in, stretching my cavity open. It feels uncomfortable like it shouldn't be there. My body tenses up as, trying to push out the intrusion. I can hear Sid behind me, commanding me to relax. I try my best, knowing that I am not strong enough to stop him, that I should just try to make it easier on myself.

Breathing deep, I try to let his digit in, to open up. Sid's finger slides out, until only the tip still lies inside of me, then he pushes forward, his knuckles pressed tight to my buttocks. The finger curls downwards. I can feel it inside of me, searching, but for what?

Suddenly I feel it, a new, pleasurable sensation. His fingertip tickles the spot, sending pleasure radiating outwards, making my cock twitch with desire. How is he doing this to me? Controlling my body with ease, able to cause pleasure or pain at a moment's notice.

This new feeling is now all I can think about. I moan, involuntarily, pressing my face into the grubby carpet to hide my shame. What is Sid doing to me? How can I like this?

********************

Slowly I work my finger in and out of his hole, feeling as he slowly accepts the intrusion. His cock maintains its hardness, pulsing within my grip as I work to keep him aroused. Soon my first finger is joined by a second, both bending downward to massage his prostate.

I can feel Mac's reaction as I hit his prostate, a jolt of sensation, completely new. It is like a pleasure button, every time I touch it, Mac's cock twitches in my grip. Soon I have him moaning on the floor in front of me, my fingers working in and out of his hole as I keep him on the edge of climax.

I want nothing more than to fuck him right here and now. My cock strains with desire as Mac moans and groans, his ass swaying in the air. I need to stop. Otherwise, I will lose control of my own actions. There is a way of doing things.

Removing my hands from his body, I rise once more to my feet. Mac remains with his face pressed to the dirty carpet, panting as his mind tries to process the pleasure I have just caused him. Nudging his head with my foot, I press a big toe against his lips.

"Worship me."

The command is simple. Mac knows what he must do. Slowly, he squeezes his eyes shut, before puckering his lips and kissing the toe.

"Suck it, kiss it, lick it. Worship it you worthless slut."

It takes a little more direction before Mac is worshiping my feet like a true slut. He takes each toe into his mouth, sucking on them, licking between them. It feels great having my own personal foot slave.

Soon I have him running his tongue along the soles of my feet, working past my ankles, kissing up my legs to my thighs. I stop him at my crotch, waving my erection before him as he stares up in grim anticipation. He knows what I am about to ask him to do.

"Open your mouth, tongue out." The same command as the start of this session.

Mac complies, trembling slightly as he extends his tongue. He is staring at my cock, swaying before him, the size of it likely very intimidating to a novice cocksucker like him. I place the head of my penis against his tongue.

"Lick it. Just the head for now." Mac swirls his tongue around my cockhead, almost like a lollypop.

"That's good, now take the tip into your mouth. Don't stop with the tongue." He gulps, before enveloping my bulbous tip between his lips. His tongue continuing its eddying motion around my shaft.

"Ok, now suck it."

His mouth feels amazing as it works my cockhead. Mac sucks like a true pro, using his tongue to provide a little extra pleasure to my manhood. His eyes are down, as he concentrates on his task, his lips wrapped around my shaft as he slurps on its tip.

"That's right slut. Now take me deep." I command.

Mac squeezes his eyes shut, leaning forward to impale himself on my cock. Inch by inch my manhood sinks past his lips, until about half of it is buried in his face. My cockhead hits the back of Mac's throat, he tries not to gag, but loses, pulling backward and coughing into the floor. Reacting quickly, I deliver a harsh slap against his rosy cheek.

"Do not take your mouth off my dick. Ever." I warn, pulling his face back against my cock.

Mac suppresses a whimper, opening his lips to suck my cock down again. Bobbing forward, he takes me in until my cockhead hits his throat once more. I can feel him fighting not to gag, a fight he once more loses. This time he only pulls back slightly, drooling around the cock in his mouth as he regains composure.

"Swallow me down, My cock belongs in your throat slut." I order. "And maintain eye contact whilst you do, you look so pretty like this."

Mac turns his face upwards, meeting me with his eyes as he tries to impale himself on my impressive manhood. His lips tremble as he swallows my cock down, eyes watering as he fights not to choke. My cock twitches at how defeated and helpless my little jock looks.

He tries his hardest to take me in, but keeps losing the battle against his gag reflex. Tears spring from his eyes as he silently pleads with me not to punish him.

"You can take it. I know you can. I don't want to slap you again."

Mac shakes his head, gurgling his apology from around my cock. He thinks he can't do it. Reaching forward, I grip Mac's blond hair, pulling him toward my crotch, slowly impaling him on my dick.

My shaft slowly sinks past Mac's lips, advancing until it hits the back of his throat. Mac gags, trying to pull back but is unable to with my grip on his hair. I pull him forward but my cock won't move into his throat. Mac stares at me with desperation.

"You can do it. You have. On the bed not half an hour ago. That time I forced you. Do you want me to force you again?" I ask, tightening my grip on his blond locks.

He moans his displeasure, squeezing his eyes shut as he focuses on trying to swallow my girthy manhood. I feel him open up, my cock slipping down into the warm embrace of Mac's throat. My last couple of inches sink past Mac's lips as his nose becomes buried in my pubic hair.

********************

It was disgusting and humiliating enough having to worship the evil bastard. His sweaty feet leaving a vile taste in my mouth. But now I am being trained to suck his cock. My cheek stings from the harsh slap, a reminder of the price of disobedience.

I could feel his frustration as I was unable to swallow his entire cock. How could I? It is massive, filling my mouth and stretching my jaw to capacity. Eventually, Sid takes matters into his own hands, forcing his cock down my throat with a harsh grip on my scalp.

It takes everything to swallow him down, suppressing my gag reflex just enough to not start another coughing fit. With his manhood now lodged in my throat, Sid holds me there, glowering down on me as I slobber into his crotch.

"Don't stop with your tongue, even if my cock is lodged in your throat," he warns.

I had forgotten in the heat of the moment. Painstakingly I start to swirl my tongue against the bottom of Sid's shaft, splitting my concentration between servicing the massive member and not choking on it. All the while I can feel my lungs begging for fresh air.

Finally, Sid lets me off a bit, his cock exiting my throat and allowing me to take a couple of ragged gasps around his shaft. His hands leave my head, leaving me once more to my own devices. I know this is not an invitation to stop, and resume my sucking.

"Try it yourself." Comes the command from above.

Remembering the eye contact rule, I stare up, locking eyes with Sid. His are cold and calculating, a glint of something evil lying behind them. Breathing deep, I lean forward, swallowing his cock into my throat.

It is hard at first, my lips tremble as I take his manhood down. But slowly I work forward, feeling my throat relax as it takes in Sid's massive girth. There is a strange feeling of pride as I accomplish the goal, my nose pressed deep into Sid's pubes as I obediently stare up at him.

"Hold yourself there. Don't pull back until I say so."

I do as told, trying my best to ignore the growing panic as my lungs need air. The seconds tick by, agonizingly slowly as Sid's cock pulses within my throat. My hands twitch, every part of me fighting not to choke. I can barely take it anymore, knowing that I will soon have to take a breath.

I make one last silent plea with my eyes, receiving nothing. Unable to bear it anymore, I pull my head back. Sid catches it in his grip, stopping me from withdrawing. I am helpless within his grasp as he holds me in place, thrusting forward in short, shallow movements. His cock pistons within my throat, oscillating back and forth, but not leaving it.

I am fully choking now, spittle flying from my maw as I fight against Sid's iron grip. He is unrelenting, facefucking me until I am blue in the face, darkness creeping into my vision. Just as I feel I can take no more, I am released, collapsing to the floor to cough and retch.

Sid's fingers curl through my hair again, pulling me from the carpet. A harsh blow lands on my face, making me cry out in pain. Another one lands on the opposite cheek. I can feel Sid's cock pressing against my lips. Tears spilling from my eyes, I force myself to regain composure, opening my mouth to once more take the penis in.

"Remember that slut. Limits are all mental. You will be surprised at how much you can take." Sid instructs. "Now take me deep again."

Blinking back my tears, I force myself back onto Sid's cock. It is easier this time, my throat already learning to relax around the intrusion. I try my best to remember all the instructions, swirling my tongue along Sid's shaft as I suck him down.

This time I am not forced to hold the cock in my throat. Sid is happy with a couple of seconds with my face pressed deep to his crotch, before he lets me up. In this way, we get into a rhythm as I bob my head up and down Sid's length as he groans in pleasure above me.

The task becomes easier as I grow accustomed to it. Minutes tick by, my jaw beginning to ache, my tongue growing tired. Sid seems lost in the pleasure, showing no sign that he wants to stop. I fear him too much to do anything else, continuing to worship his meaty prick with my mouth, hoping it will soon end.

********************

20 minutes must have passed before I grow bored of his mouth on my cock. Mac is clearly exhausted too, his eyes dull and tired, head moving more mechanically than before as it bobs up and down my shaft.

I pull him off, gaining a sigh of relief from Mac. He kneels slack-jawed, breathing heavily, trying to recover from the marathon oral session. I am not down with him yet, my cock has been stimulated for almost half an hour now, it's about time I got to cum again.

Lifting him from the floor, I throw Mac once more onto the bed. He doesn't try to run or crawl this time, aware of how futile it is against me. Flipping him onto his front, I spread his legs out, pushing a pillow under his stomach to lift his bottom.

"Arch your back slut, present yourself to be fucked." I command, pressing myself between Mac's legs.

He sobs, burying his head into the bedsheets, but complies. Mac's ass lifts, presenting his virgin asshole to me, begging me to fuck it. Repeating what happened on the floor, I press a slick finger into Mac's ass, massaging his cock with my other hand.

Mac gets hard surprisingly quickly, his anus relaxing around my first finger, then my second. I grin smugly, the guy is a true slut, he just needed the right person to push him.

"Ok slut. There are two ways we can do this," I say, giving his rump a light smack as I do. "I have a bottle of lube on my nightstand. I can use it, making this whole thing easier for you. Or I can go in with just a bit of spit. Which do you want?"

There is a long pause. As if Mac is trying to comprehend what I am asking of him.

"Please... Just don't fuck me. We can work something out." Comes his stuttering reply.

"That's not an option bud. Sounds like someone wants me to go in dry."

"No no. Lube. Please use the lube." Mac responds feverishly, realizing the inevitability of his fucking.

"I only use lube on sluts who beg to get fucked. Are you going to beg?" I ask, pressing my second finger into his asshole."

Another pause. I hear Mac sob before me.

"Please fuck me," he mumbles.

"Sorry? I couldn't hear you."

"Please fuck me," louder this time.

"Bit more enthusiasm, I need to know."

"Please, please fuck me. I need it. Please."

"Good slut," I muse, grabbing the bottle of lube from the nightstand and applying a generous dollop to both my penis and Mac's asshole.

Without any more notice, I press the bulbous head of my cock against Mac's anus, applying enough pressure to start stretching his hole around my shaft. Mac gasps in discomfort, his legs instinctively flailing to escape my advance.

"Take it like a good slut. Bite the bedsheets if you have to. I won't tolerate another struggle," I warn, applying more force against Mac's virgin hole.

To his credit, the quarterback buries his head in the bedsheets, tensing his hands into tight fists against his back. I can hear his muffled scream as I sink forward, spearing him inch by inch with my manhood. Before long I have bottomed out in him, resting my crotch against Mac's quivering bottom.

Resting a moment, I give the guy a chance to adapt to the intrusion. His cries soon subside. I can see that he is trying to breathe through it as if it is a particularly strenuous exercise. Bracing my hands on the small of Mac's back, I pull out, until only the tip of my penis rests inside of his asshole. Suddenly I slam in, impaling my captive on my entire length in one swift thrust.

ghertybird
ghertybird
189 Followers
12