Taking Down The Quarterback Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mac's screams begin anew, but I don't care. I start fucking the boy in earnest, bouncing my hips against his bottom with speed and force. His arms and legs spasm, wanting so badly to run, to fight, but knowing that he cant. The bedframe creaks below us, straining under the intensity of the fucking.

Mac's arse feels incredible. It's tight and warm, seemingly clinging to my cock as I ram it in and out of him. Practically lost in bliss, I lay my body over him, pressing his form against the mattress as I continue to wildly thrust my hips against him, his asshole clamping down hard on my manhood.

His cries annoy me, looking about, I spot a used sock laying on the edge of the bed. Grabbing it, I stuff most of it into Mac's mouth, pressing the rest against his nose, forcing him to breathe through the sweaty garment. My hand clamps over his face holding everything in place and muffling the jock's cries.

I can feel my orgasm coming too quickly, so I change gears, grinding my crotch down against Mac in slow, deliberate motions. His asshole milks me with every gyration, gripping my shaft like nothing I have felt before.

********************

The pain is unimaginable, exploding out from my anus as Sid slams himself into me. I am helpless unable to resist this brute as he takes me from behind. His body presses against mine, pinning me down against the mattress. He is sweaty, his skin slick with it.

The sock that fills my mouth makes me want to retch. It stinks of stale body odor. Every breath I take filters through the rancid fabric, making my toes curl with disgust. The smell and state, as bad as they are, barely distract me from the brutal fucking I am receiving.

It is as if I am split in two, Sid's giant cock spreading me past capacity as it pistons in and out of my anus. Each thrust jolting my body, making me grunt in pain, the agony almost too much to bear. Just as I think I cannot take it anymore, Sid changes tactics, gyrating his hips against my buttocks in smooth circles.

The pain dulls with the slower pace. I can feel his penis moving within me, pulsing with need. As the pain goes, it is replaced with something else, something new. I am barely aware of it at first, a small spike of pleasure with each grinding movement. It makes my cock twitch, hardening against the mattress.

With my body trapped as it is, each of Sid's long, gyrating thrusts forces my penis to rub against the bed. Shame once more engulfs me as my pleasure mounts, the need to cum building with each passing second.

Sid's arm wraps around my neck, his other hand still pressed to my mouth. His lips are at my ear, breath warming my cheek. I feel his arm tighten around my neck, restricting my breathing.

"Your ass is incredible boy." Sid purrs, his tongue snaking out to lick my face.

He lifts his hips, withdrawing the majority of his cock from my hole. I feel relief, but strangely empty. It is only short-lived as Sid sinks his hips back down, impaling me on his length. The movement makes me groan, his penis once more hitting that sweet spot.

"You like that huh?" Sid whispers, noticing my moan. His hand leaves my mouth, snaking down to press between my crotch and the bed.

"Jesus. You love it." He smirks, gripping my erection in his fist.

Without warning, Sid lifts himself from me, his cock pulling free to leave me with a sudden emptiness. My arm is grabbed and I am flipped onto my back, revealing my pulsing manhood to Sid. He wastes no time, folding my legs upwards and resting my ankles on his shoulders.

With one hand tightly gripping my manhood, he uses the other to guide his own against my hole. I gasp as he presses in, readjusting to the feeling of being spread open. My cock twitches with the impalement, responding to whatever pleasure receptors reside within my bottom.

"Holy shit dude. You are so horny." Sid chuckles, beginning to thrust his hips rhythmically against me. I gasp and moan with each movement, my cock throbbing with need as Sid massages it with his hand. It is all too much. I am close. So close.

"You want to cum slut?" Sid asks, increasing his pace.

There is no point in fighting it as I nod my head, my toes curling with pleasure. Sid leans forward and extracts the sock from my mouth.

"You better beg than fuckmeat." He commands.

"Please. I need to cum." I beg, all pride now thrown away.

"Beg me to fuck you harder. But only if you want to cum." Sid instructs.

"Fuck me harder. Please. I need to cum."

"Louder," Sid demands.

"Please. Please. Fuck me harder. Please." I cry out, eyes rolling to the back of my head.

Sid picks up the pace, jackhammering his cock into my hole. Each thrust jolting pleasure through my body, making my penis twitch and throb. I am begging frantically now, each word tripping over the next as the fucking quickens.

Sid's hand on my cock teases me, never letting me get too close, keeping me needy, leaving me wanting. It is unbearable. The pace is manic now as Sid wildly slams against me, causing the bed to creak and strain.

Throwing his head back, Sid emits a guttural cry, his hips pressing forward one last time as his cock pumps his load deep within me. His hand leaves my crotch as he rests forward, bracing himself on either side of my torso as he regains his breath.

I lay below him in shame and frustration. My erection throbbing with need, feeling his softening inside of me. I know now what I should have done the entire time. Sid isn't going to let me cum.

********************

I sit in the high of my orgasm. My legs feel weak as I rest my crotch against Mac, feeling his asshole milking me of the last of my load. That was incredible. I sigh absolutely contented.

It takes several minutes for me to regain my composure. Mac does nothing but lie beneath me, breathing heavily. My cock has softened but remains lodged within Mac's asshole. Deciding to make a move, I rise to my feet, dick popping out of Mac's recently deflowered cunt with a wet plop.

I see a dribble of my cum leaking from Mac's hole. Scooping it up I present my sticky fingers to his lips, forcing the lad to open up. He gags as I force him to eat my cum, swallowing it down with a pained and humiliated expression.

"From now on. If you want to cum, you beg for it. Understood?" I ask, staring down at the broken jock. He nods his head ashamedly.

Grabbing Mac's hair, I drag him over to the couch, where I throw myself down, practically spent. Massaging my fingers over his scalp, I position Mac kneeling between my legs. Motioning towards my softened cock, the implication obvious.

Wrinkling his nose, he hesitates momentarily, only to be reminded of who is the boss by my tightening grip on his hair. Reluctantly, Mac takes my penis once more into his mouth, revulsed that it has just been inside of him.

I settle back, allowing my newly captive jock to clean and service my cock. Reaching for the remote, I flick on the TV, ready for a relaxing afternoon of light entertainment. A mini-fridge to the side of the sofa provides a cool beer as I muse on my fortune. This couldn't have gone any better, and the best part, we have a whole month of fun ahead of us.

12