All Comments on 'Taking Edward'

by mdp_2004

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful

What a great story, domination, submission, denial, everything I love. I hope there will be a second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

What a great story, well written and fast paced. Perfect. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
FUCKING ED UP HIS ASS....THEN SUCKING HIS ASSHOLE.....

I WISH IT WAS ME GETTING THE FULL TREAMENT....I LOVE TO SUCK COCK FOR OVER 60 MINUTES....THEN HAVE THEM SHOT A LOAD IN MY ASS....

OrnamentOrnamentover 12 years ago
lovely

I enjoyed this immensely! Good work.

megabrat44774megabrat44774over 10 years ago
Loved it.

Wonderful! Going to definitely save this. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I would like to be Edward as I love sucking cock. And getting fucked. I am not submissive like he is though.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The reason gloryholes are so popular it because both men want the same thing...hot sex. After several months of enjoying to skillful talent of the mouth on the other side I decided to return the favor and learned that I enjoyed the experience of a hard cock in my mouth as it gave me a load of warm sperm. That left me wondering how that cock would feel as it filled my ass. Having a long thick cock pumping deep into my ass was fantastic and I was soon sucking and fucking any and all cocks which made me wonder about the taboo subject of interracial sex. It took a little longer to find the mythical BBC but when I did I knew that black cock was just as pleasurable as a white one and so many of then were really longer. Today I remember the pleasure of sucking an 11 inch black cock to its balls as it empties a nice load of cum for my pleasure and then getting fucked in my ass one that was only 10 inches long but as thick as a beer can. Homo or bi-sexual pleasure is just plain fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous