Taking Evelyn Ch. 02

Story Info
Master Eric finally takes Evelyn.
5.2k words
4.62
11.6k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ctblinx
ctblinx
44 Followers

Evelyn woke up to her alarm clock beeping on the nightstand. In her exhaustion from the night before she didn't even realize she had set it. She dreaded having to get up and face the day before her. But she felt lucky that Eric hadn't crept into her room again. She hit the button and stared up at the ceiling until she knew she had to pull herself together and get her chores done.

She had her black uniform in the closet and her flats by her room door. She brushed her hair out and pinned it into a bun instead of a ponytail. She would do anything she could to avoid looking like she did last night. Maybe it was her pony tail, or make up that had made Eric come after her. She couldn't take that chance again. She barely applied any blush or eye shadow, but it was part of the uniform requirements and she didn't want Jen to report her to Eric for not following the rules. She avoided looking at herself in the mirror and facing all of the emotions she was feeling. She had no time to break down before all of the work she had to do. If she started crying now she wasn't sure if she would ever stop. The feeling of his hands all over her, the way he kissed her, the moment he caught her in the bath. She shook off the dread she felt and finished with her chap stick and mascara. She changed into her uniform and slipped on her shoes before hurrying down to the kitchen to start breakfast.

By the time it was 630 in the morning Evelyn already had breakfast simmering on the stove. Master Eric was particular about what food he would be served and always had a menu prepared the night before of what he wanted the next day. She read the menu over and over wishing it was someone else who had to cook him breakfast and deliver it to his door.

'I'll just quickly knock like I always do.' Evelyn nodded to herself planning her quick escape and avoidance of Eric. 'And what if he opens the door?' She had no idea what she would do if she had to face him again. She could say she was busy with chores, lots of housework, couldn't possibly stay. He had never opened the door for her before so she was hopeful he wouldn't today. But the nagging feeling in her stomach wouldn't go away, as if the butterflies in her stomach were poisoning her.

Jen walked into the kitchen with a handful of potatoes and ham for the soup she was making. She was a woman in her mid 50s and had been brought into Master Eric's household as his personal chef and head servant. She looked over all of the other slaves that he acquired and kept them in line. As far as Evelyn knew she had never slept with Eric and it was a strictly professional relationship. Jen was very stern and the rumors were she never let anything slide, she would report to Eric at the end of every shift before turning in for the night. Evelyn had started to wonder if he had come after her last night based on a report from Jen.

"Good morning, Evelyn. I trust you slept well?" Jen placed the food on the counter before grabbing a knife and slicing the potatoes into perfect cubes.

"I did, thank you Jen." Evelyn stirred the pot of broth again and bit her lip thinking of all the wrong things she might have done the night before. She made sure every room had wood, the curtains were closed, the beds had fresh sheets. She folded every towel in the bathrooms and expertly poured wine for every guest at the party. Sure she had taken a little longer in the bath than she was supposed to but she didn't deserve to be punished sexually for that!

"Master Eric has requested you to drop off his breakfast this morning. I know you usually do dinner but he's asked specifically for you." Jen didn't even look up as she diced more potatoes.

"I have some other chores to get done, I can't do breakfast for him today." Evelyn kept stirring the soup to avoid making eye contact with Jen. She didn't want her to see the fear on her face or she might ask questions about why she was scared of dropping off breakfast.

"I've already assigned Marisol to your chores, Master Eric told me this morning he talked to you about doing breakfast last night. It isn't negotiable Evelyn, we do as he says." Jen poured the potatoes into the broth and took the spoon from Evelyns hands. "Now please get a tray ready for him and be on your way. I have plenty to do in here and arguing with you isn't on the list."

Evelyn grabbed a tray and slowly got everything together. If she didn't move quickly maybe she could get out of going to his room. Maybe Jen would get so annoyed with her she would assign someone else to take over. But even Evelyn knew it was pointless as Jen had never disobeyed Eric, she was the most loyal servant Evelyn had ever seen. She poured the juice into a cup and took a deep breath before moving through the hallways to his room.

She stood outside his door with the tray in her hands for what felt like hours. She couldn't get herself to drop the tray on the table and knock. Her nerves were all over the place and the last thing she could handle was Eric touching her. She moved to the table and set the tray down and swiftly knocked before turning to leave. If she started to run the other slaves would wonder what crazy bug had bitten her. She got halfway down the hall before she heard the door open and his voice ring out.

"Evelyn, just who I wanted to see. I believe we have unfinished business from last night?" She turned to face him and even from down the hallway she could see his delish grin again. She didn't believe it but it looked even more wicked than she remembered.

"Master Eric, I'll pick up your try on my way back!" Evelyn tried to walk faster away from him.

"Evelyn." All he had to say was her name and it made her stop and close her eyes. She couldn't do it again. She didn't have the power or energy to fight him. If she didn't move closer he couldn't take her. She wouldn't allow herself to turn around and face him again. She would take any punishment from Jen. She'd clean toilets for a year or do the outside work in the heat of the summer. She would do all the dreaded chores if she could just keep her virginity.

She felt the energy between them without turning around. Maybe if she ran right now she would be able to make it past the front gate. She never even thought about escaping before that moment. She didn't feel like herself after last night. She knew she didn't want him to win.

"Now, Evelyn." All she did was shake her head. Her body refused to move toward him in fear he really would steal her innocence in that moment, right in that hallway.

"I can't Sir."

"And why is that?"

"I just can't." She barely got it out with a whisper.

"I'm sure you'd love to be carried again then." His footsteps moved toward her in quick succession before she felt her body pick up off the ground. This time she wasn't worried about others seeing her kick and scream since she knew what his intent was.

"Let go of me!" She screamed down the hallway kicking him and hitting his back in protest. She had never felt so angry before that moment and felt wildly powerful. There was no way she would let him have sex with her.

The door slammed shut behind them and he threw her down on the bed.

"I believe we have some unfinished business to attend to."

"I won't let you touch me again." Evelyn started to climb back down from the bed and make her way to the door.

"I see you enjoy fighting me every step of the way, but I know you enjoyed your orgasm more."

"You forced it out of me! I didn't want any of it. You made me!"

"But you didn't say you didn't like it." Evelyn wanted to spit in his face at his confidence. He made her furious on a level she didn't know existed.

"I absolutely hated it! I hated the way it felt when you touched me, when you watched me in the bath, the way you kissed me. I hated it all of it."

"Now, now sweetheart. Remember what I said about lying? I won't stand for it. You can lie to yourself but you can't lie to me."

"You don't know me. You don't know what I do and do not like. Just because you forced an orgasm from me doesn't mean it felt good."

"But we both know it did." He sat on the couch with his legs crossed across waiting for her response.

"I won't let you steal my virginity away."

"I'm not going to steal it. You're going to beg me to take it."

"I will never beg. You disgust me."

"Oh Evelyn, you hurt my feelings! He stifled a laugh. "Now where were we last night? I believe you were naked on the bed underneath me?"

"I won't do it Sir." She look at the door and back at him. She was a few steps from being able to escape his room. But where would she go? None of the other servants would hide her, they'd risk losing their position. She could try and make it past the gate but there was no telling what would happen to her after. She kept weighing her options. Would a punishment from him be even worse if she kept fighting? She knew nothing else but to fight.

"Undress Evelyn." He snapped her out of her day dreaming but all she could think of was running. It would only take a second to make it to the hallway, and only a minute more to the front entryway. "I'm a patient man, Evelyn. I can wait."

"Then you'll be waiting a long time." She jumped over the footstool and past him on the couch to get to the door. She had never felt herself move so quickly to get away. She ran to the hallway and past the rooms on either side of her. She heart was pounding faster than when Eric was on top on her. She felt like she could be free of this place if she made it past the fences.

She shuffled down the stairs but didn't hear anyone come after her, no footsteps moving behind. She wouldn't take the chance of looking to lose her traction. She glided down the hall past the kitchen and servant quarters. She felt like she was flying to the front door. Was she actually smiling? Evelyn's heart was fluttering but why wasn't Eric chasing after her? Was that disappointKent she felt not being wanted enough to be chased?

'No, no.' She thought to herself. She promised she wouldn't feel swooned by the great Eric and she was determined to keep that promise to herself. No matter what he did to her she wouldn't feel anything but hatred. Afterall he was forcing this on her, she didn't want this.

She had made it to the front doors and grabbed the handles pulling them open. The fresh air actually tingled against her skin. It was the first fresh air she'd felt in months, and she'd never felt freedom.

It was a few feet to the outer gate and maybe a mile to the main road. Evelyn was trying to remember the car ride to his household from when he had bought her. It had been months since she traveled that way and her memory was already cloudy.

She grabbed the iron bars of the gate and hoisted herself up to the top.

'It isn't that high up!' She thought as the reached toward the middle to catch herself on the way down.

'Which way was the...' Evelyn didn't have time to finish her thought. Her shoes were still slick from the morning dew on the grass by the time she made it fencing. She started to slip from the top of the gate to the bottom gravel below. All she felt was a throbbing pain.

'But I was so close.' She felt warm arms wrap around her and pick her up, holding her to his chest tightly. Every movement there was a pain she couldn't comprehend. Evelyn closed her eyes and let the blackness take her.

The room was dark with dimly lit candles by the time Evelyn woke up. She blinked a few times to register where she was and what happened to her. Her head was still throbbing and she didn't know where she was. She looked around the room covered top to bottom in bookshelves and dark wallpaper. She didn't remember ever coming in this room before but she was too exhausted to remember anything.

Evelyn tried to force her body to sit up in the bed but her body felt too heavy to move. She laid back on the pillows and began to accept she wasn't going to get her freedom anytime soon. Her head was pounding from the soft candle light and she felt dizzy from trying to get up. What had happened? Did she hit her head? All she could remember was climbing the fence and feeling seconds away from the freedom she so desperately craved.

In the soft glow of the candles Evelyn noticed Eric at his desk deep in thought. She refused to move any further to bring any attention to herself, but she couldn't help but stare at him. His hand was touching his deep brown hair and he had a pen in the other hand jotting down in paperwork. Evelyn blinked again refusing to acknowledge just how handsome he looked in the dark.

'Stop.' She told herself. 'You're stuck in a bed with a throbbing headache in your Masters room who is probably still interested in raping you. He isn't handsome, he is evil. You can't let yourself fantasize about him again. Look where that has gotten you.' She took a deep breath as her eyes adjusted to the dark. There was no way she was that close to freedom and now she was back at square one in an even worse situation. She didn't want to feel sorry for herself but no other emotion ticked the box.

She brought her eyes back up to look at him. It really was no wonder what every woman had seen in him. He was charming, confident, Evelyn would even call him cocky. But then there was something so different about him that she couldn't put her finger on. Was it that he took an interest in her? Or how he made her feel sexually? She didn't want to admit to him that it did feel good. She had never been touched before but she didn't want the feeling to stop either. She would never admit to enjoying the way it felt. That would mean he truly had power over her.

She had no idea where this left her. Would he be mad at her for trying to escape him? What does this mean for her chores, and recovery time? Would he get rid of her since she's no longer any use to him? All these thoughts kept running through her head. She knew she wouldn't be able to last long laying in his bed with the way he looked. When she was doing chores she never saw him and it was easy. She couldn't even think straight with the pounding feeling of her head distracting her.

"I was just about to come check on you."

Evelyn looked up and noticed he had put down his pen and was watching her.

"How long have I been asleep?"

"Not long." It felt like a stagnant silence between them. Evelyn didn't know if he expected an apology for running when she wasn't sorry. She kept trying to come up with something to break the silence but her mind came up blank. "The doctor said you'll be fine, just a few days of rest and recovery. Luckily the fence isn't too high or it could have been worse."

She looked down at her hands still at a loss for words. He seemed so genuine across the room from her. But she knew better, this was still the same man who forced her to orgasm and he would have done more if they had not been interrupted.

"I'm not sorry I ran."

"I know, Evelyn." He picked his pen back up and continued with his work as if she was nonexistent again. He shuffled through papers and made himself a drink before opening up a book.

"I can rest in my room instead. I know you're busy."

"You'll rest here, Evelyn. You aren't bothering me."

"I won't be able to sleep here with you watching me. You may try to touch me again."

"Relax Evelyn. If I wanted to touch you I would be on top of you right now. I promise I'll leave you alone until you're better." He didn't even look up from the book as he spoke to her.

She closed her eyes and pretended to be anywhere but in his bedroom chambers. She wondered what all the other servants thought of her screaming and running. As if any of them had ever tried to run from Eric. They probably all felt lucky to have a Master like him, but Evelyn didn't feel that way. She tried to sit up again for a few moments before feeling dizzy and nauseous. She placed her head back on the pillows and fell into another deep sleep.

Evelyn woke to the sound of the chamber doors closing and the smell of food beside her. How long had she been asleep? Her body ached in protest as she tried to move. She didn't remember being tucked into the bed or changing into his clothes. She peeked around the room to no sight of Eric anywhere. She rolled to the side of the bed and grabbed a piece of toast off the tray and took a huge bite. She hadn't felt this hungry in ages, she was practically starving. She looked at the clock and noticed she was an hour late for chores. She scarfed down the rest of the tray and peeled back the covers on the bed. She still felt dizzy but she didn't want to be punished by Jen for oversleeping. She stood up with the tray and grabbed the wrinkled clothes on the floor beside her. If she made it now she would still have time to replace the firewood in the main rooms. Evelyn grabbed the door handles and leaned up against them to catch her balance.

"Where do you think you're going?" Eric was on the other side of the door entering his own chambers.

"I have chores to do, Sir."

"Not today Evelyn. You're in no shape to take on chores." He ushered her back through the bedroom.

"Truly I feel fine, Sir!" Evelyn insisted, trying to convince herself.

"You can barely stand, even I can see you're in no position to argue with me about it."

"I can't leave Marisol on her own."

"I'm sure she is quite capable of taking on your chores. Now sit down before you fall over." She laid the tray and clothes down before stumbling back over to the bed.

"Well I certainly can't lay in bed all day. I need to bathe, a change of clothes. You can at least let me back to my room."

"You'll stay here. I have a bathroom you can wash in." He reached out his hand and she held onto his arm since she still felt unsteady on her feet. She didn't want to admit she wasn't sure how she would do all of her chores. But she didn't want to sit around his room any longer either.

"I can use the communal bathroom."

He ignored her comment and sat her down on the edge of the tub while he turned on both knobs to check the temperature. He ran his hand under the water a few more times before allowing the bath to completely fill.

"Thank you Sir. But I can take it from here."

"You could barely walk to the bathroom without my help Evelyn. I'll stay to ensure you don't drown yourself."

He had already seen her naked but she felt nerves as she started to take her clothes off. All she was wearing was his button down shirt, she had no idea when he had changed her or laid her in bed after she fell. Her fingers shook as she undid each button carefully. She dipped her toes into the steaming water before she completely submerged herself. The heat of the water felt incredible on her sore muscles. She dipped her head under the water and came back up to wipe the water from her eyes.

Evelyn looked up to see Eric still watching her. A man had never taken such an interest in her before, but then in her previous household there was no one that would have. She looked around for a wash cloth and soap to wash herself with. Even if Eric was going to watch she would at least enjoy the soak of the warmth covering her.

He reached out and took her arm into his hands and gently poured the soap on her skin. He ran the cloth across her body and massaged the wash over her back and down her shoulders.

"I can do it myself."

"I know you can, Evelyn. But I insist." She nodded her head and closed her eyes. She might as well enjoy this moment even if she was determined to hate him. She ignored the feeling of his skin touching hers softly, the delicate movements of the cloth over her breasts and stomach. He washed each leg and foot with such care that Evelyn couldn't believe it was the same man who forced his cock down her throat.

Her mind danced back and forth between her feelings for Eric. No one had ever taken such care of her before. She felt she was losing her mind at the thought of him on top of her again. 'It was the fall making you think that.' But Evelyn knew she had those thoughts of him before she slipped.

ctblinx
ctblinx
44 Followers
12