Taking Evelyn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Sir."

"It's my pleasure Evelyn." He laid the cloth on the edge of the tub and stood up. "I have work to do now, but you will remain in my room where I can look after you and that's final."

She didn't have time to protest before he immediately left. The only thing on her mind was getting back to her chores, not laying around his room waiting for him to fuck her. She laid there for what seemed like ages, her skin pruny and wrinkly by the time she managed to pull herself out.

She wrapped the towel he had out around herself and tucked the sides in to keep it on. She slowly moved around the bathroom using the countertops to steady herself. She was able to find a brush for her hair and towel dried the wet ends. She avoided the mirror again, she didn't feel ready to face herself yet. There was an extra toothbrush in the bottom drawer and she forgot just how good it felt to be clean.

By the time she walked out in his dress shirt with little dignity he was already on the couch waiting for her with a drink in his head.

"Lay on the bed Evelyn." There was a low growl to his voice that she had never heard before. She worried what he would do to her if she continued to fight him every step of the way. "I want you to understand something. I am a very patient man. I waited til your Master died to own you. I waited months to get you alone. And I can wait until you're healed to take you completely."

Evelyn walked to the bed and swallowed hard. She knew what was coming but it didn't make it any easier to accept. She sat on the edge of the bed and clasped the shirt closed.

"Lay down on the bed and spread your legs."

"You said you'd wait until I was feeling better to touch me."

"And I will keep my word, Evelyn. But that doesn't mean you can't give yourself pleasure. Now spread." She could hardly process what he was saying. When he caught her in the bath she truly felt she was alone. How was she supposed to lay spread open for him to see everything? And to have to give herself pleasure in front of him? She felt sick to her stomach.

"I've never actually touched myself to completion." Evelyn felt herself choke on the words coming out. She couldn't believe she was admitting this to him. Every time she had thought about touching herself she made herself stop.

"I'll teach you. Now lay back." He swirled his glass around as she climbed on to his bed. The sheets had already been changed and were crisp underneath her body. She backed herself up against the pillows and slowly allowed herself to lay back on them. She kept her legs closed tightly with what little fight she had left. "As I said I'm a patient man. We can drag this out all day if you'd like." He took a sip of his drink and placed it on the table beside him.

Evelyn wasn't sure what to do. Every ounce of her told her to fight, to not give in to him. But the other part was curious about Eric. How bad could it be if she was doing it herself? He said he wouldn't and for some reason she believed him. She barely parted her legs and felt his eyes look over her body again.

"Good girl." She felt her face get hot at the thought of herself naked and spread for a man she barely knew. She closed her eyes and prayed it would be over soon. "Eyes open Evelyn. I want you to watch yourself."

That made it even harder for her. At least with her eyes closed she would be able to pretend she was anywhere but on his bed. She opened them but avoided his gaze. She kept telling herself it wouldn't that bad, if she could get through this she would eventually be able to escape again.

"What do you want me to do Sir?"

"Just as you did in the bath. Pretend I'm not here watching you. Relax Evelyn and enjoy the way your fingers feel on your clit. How they feel pinching your nipples and touching your skin."

She swallowed and trailed her fingers around her neck pretending they were his lips exploring her body. She went down further and circled each breast paying close attention to her nipples. She pulled and rolled them in between her fingers while taking her other hand to move down and explore her clit. She was starting to relax at the feeling of her fingers playing in her delicate folds. She could almost imagine Eric's breath over her pussy and his tongue flicking and vibrating against her. She tried to picture anyone else but Eric touching her skin, yet she kept going back to him.

"...Eric.." Evelyn accidentally let his name slip out in desperation for release. She quickly clamped her mouth shut and saw he had moved to right in front of the bed staring over her. Maybe he didn't hear her begging for him quietly. She tried to avoid his eyes and instead dipped her fingers in and out feeling her wetness. Had she really let herself fantasize about a Eric while trying to get off? She almost felt disgusted but the imagery of Eric and his tongue over powered anything else.

"Please touch me." The words tumbled out before she even thought to stop them.

"I'm a man of my word, Evelyn. I won't touch you."

"Please I promise I'll be good."

"Make yourself cum. Show me how much you want me, Evelyn."

Even the sound of her name made her want him even more. This had to be the concussion talking, she was sure of it. The more she rubbed her clit the more she wanted Eric to take her virginity. Not touching him drove her mad. She was furious at him for making her so confused and craving him. She rubbed her fingers faster and faster desperate to settle the ache in her belly. The more she touched the more the butterflies inside of her went wild. She had to calm the feeling or she felt she would explode like the first time he had her.

"Beg me, Evelyn. I want to hear how badly you want to cum."

"Please Master. I'm begging you. Please let me cum. I need the relief!" She yelled out while clutching the bed sheet as she rocked her hips into her own fingers. "Please Master Eric."

"Look at me Evelyn, let me see that stunning body of yours cum for me."

The sound of his voice was enough to send her over the edge. She rubbed herself faster and faster while reaching out for him. She couldn't help but scream out his name as she was granted release. The pain in her stomach instantly settled as she laid out in exhaustion from the pleasure. Had she really just given herself an orgasm while thinking of Eric? She suddenly felt red hot with embarrassment at her half dressed body slick with wetness down her thighs. She had no energy left and felt terrible calling out and begging for Eric. She felt she had no shame.

"Good girl, Evelyn." He brought her from her thoughts to reality. She didn't want to believe she begged for release, something she swore she wouldn't do. What kind of power did Eric posses over her? And what could she do to stop it?

"Are you happy now Sir? You got me to beg for you."

"Must you act so ungrateful, Evelyn? Your body knows it wants me whether you accept that or not. Be thankful I allowed you to orgasm after your behavior. Don't think I forgot your little escape artist act."

"If you think I'm scared of you, you're wrong. You'll never take me willing."

"As I said before I don't mind waiting. I think you'll find soon enough that your body will start to crave my touch. You will come to me when you're ready. Now get some rest Evelyn, I'm sure it is exhausting trying to fight your cravings all the time."

12