Taking Evelyn Ch. 03

Story Info
Master Eric finally takes Evelyn.
4k words
4.58
10.1k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ctblinx
ctblinx
44 Followers

The sound of the door closing woke Evelyn from her sleep. She had no idea how long she had been laying in Eric's bed but her muscles still ached and her head still throbbed. She took a quick survey around the room to see a few candles lit and the drapes drawn. The rumble in her stomach told her it had been days since she had eaten and she knew she couldn't lay there much longer. She threw the covers off slowly brought herself to her feet. She would not lay there waiting for Eric to come back.

Evelyn opened the door and peaked out both ways down the hallway. The kitchen wasn't too far from Eric's bed chambers and she was starving. She hurried past each room while stopping a few times to catch her breath or adjust her balance. She was determined to get away from Eric even if only for a few moments. She actually found herself missing chores and sleeping in her own room. She didn't mind cleaning and she loved to cook for the house. She wasn't sure how long Eric planned to keep her locked up in his room but she wasn't about to stay willingly.

She grabbed whatever she could throw together in a pot and started to chop all the vegetables. She couldn't remember where she had learned to cook but it felt like it came naturally to her. She added the spices and took a step back to admire her work. It smelled wonderful and made her stomach rumble even louder. She quickly grabbed a bowl and sat herself at the counter top waiting for the soup to cool.

"I hope you made enough for both of us."

Evelyn felt the knot in her stomach tie up again, she suddenly didn't feel very hungry anymore. Eric's voice filled the entire room before he even walked in.

"Of course, Sir."

"I've seen you naked on multiple occasions, Evelyn. We can drop the formalities."

"Of course... Eric." It felt even more real when she used his name. She stirred her soup again and sipped carefully to ensure in was cool.

"So. What did you make us?" He grabbed a bowl and sat down beside her.

"Just some sort of soup I threw together with the leftovers." Evelyn could feel something between them that she couldn't put her finger on. The last time she saw him he was making her orgasm and now they're eating together like nothing had happened. But Evelyn couldn't think of anything else. She hated how much he made her pulse race.

"Well it smells delicious." Eric took a spoonful of the soup and quickly ate another.

"How long were you planning on holding me captive in your room?"

"You're not there now, are you Evelyn?"

"That's not what I meant."

"I said until you're feeling better." He took another spoonful of soup, barely acknowledging her thoughts.

"I feel better now."

"Then you can reside in your room."

"But you'll still take me. You'll still come for me."

"Of course. I still want you, Evelyn. That hasn't changed."

Evelyn stirred her bowl again. She felt like she would be sick if she ate anything. What did she think? That he would eventually tire of her because she wasn't feeling well? It was stupid to think that. Deep down she knew he wasn't going to stop until he took what he wanted, all of her.

"There's nothing I can say to change your mind?"

"No, Evelyn."

They both continued to eat their soup in silence. Evelyn sipped the broth until her stomach ache faded and Eric ate two bowls in front of her with ease.

"Where will you be staying tonight, Evelyn?"

"You said I could stay in my room."

"Then I'll fuck you there."

"No!" Evelyn yelled at him without worry. The thought of him on climbing on top of her made her sick, but she wasn't sure if it was in excitement or fear.

"No? Well then how about right here? Right here in the kitchen? Are you so eager my little one?" Evelyn furiously shook her head and stepped away from the table.

"Not here, not anywhere. I'm not having sex with you. You can't force me."

"As I said, Evelyn, I can wait. You'll be begging for me to enter you soon enough. Now strip."

She shook her head again and clutched what little clothing she had on to her body. She backed away from him as he pushed his chair back and stepped closer.

"I said strip." He ripped the shirt open from her body and buttons flew from the fabric. She covered her breasts with one hand and her virginity with the other. Surely he wasn't going to do it right here in the kitchen where anyone else could walk in? Evelyns heart dropped at the thought of Jen coming in, or even Jeffery. They would never take her seriously if they thought she willingly slept with him! No, she could not let herself be taken with Eric. She had made a promise to herself. But one part of her was still egging her on to challenge him, and the other wanted to retreat and let him win.

"Remember how I said I wouldn't forget your little escape act?" Evelyn nodded her head. "Well I have the perfect punishment for your first night away." There he held up a shiny metal round stump. Evelyn had never seen anything like it before. "Turn around and spread."

Evelyn nervously leaned herself up against the counter and spread her legs open for him. She felt herself blush all over from his stare.

"I know you want you sleep in your own room tonight, so this is going to be a reminder for you. Anytime you try and get comfortable, anytime you walk, anytime your mind may slip and you think about running." Evelyn felt a warm liquid drip down onto her. No one had ever touched her there. She hadn't even heard of this in conversation with the other maids! She felt herself starting to sweat, no way this was going to happen. She quick turned back to face him. "Turn around Evelyn. I'm not done with you yet."

"Please Eric! Please not this. Anything but this."

"I've already made my decision. Now turn around." He spun her back and bent her over the counter. The cold metal already pushing into her rear entrance. Evelyn screamed and tried to push him away. He grabbed her arms with one hand and kept the metal plug pushing into her ass with the other. "Relax Evelyn, it will slide in so much easier."

"No!" Evelyn pulled and twisted, fresh tears forming in her eyes. She thought being forced into sex would be bad but this felt even worse.

"Evelyn. You have to relax. It's going in either way. Do you want it to be even more painful than it has to be?" She shook her head again and let out quiet sobs. She had no idea how to relax when this huge foreign object was forcing its way in.

"Please don't do this to me Eric."

"Maybe next time you'll think twice about disobeying me." And with a quick push the butt plug completely filled her. Evelyn couldn't stop herself from sobbing onto the counter top. Eric released her hands and took a step back admiring his work. "Enjoy your night alone, Evelyn."

"Wait! You can't leave me with this thing. I won't be able to sleep!"

"I guess you'll have a lot of time to think then, Evelyn."

Every move she made to get herself comfortable she could feel it. It completely filled her and stretched her open at the same time. There would be no restful sleep, if any sleep at all. Evelyn laid there in her own room looking up at the ceiling. She wouldn't give Eric the satisfaction of thinking about him all night. But that's all her mind kept coming back to. Of course she wanted her own space back in her room but that didn't mean she felt herself slightly miss Eric's bedchambers.

Evelyn still couldn't help but think about escaping. The butt plug only made her want to run away even more, and being in her own room she might have a chance. She'd have to plan it better this time, maybe escaping through a window or a back door. The front door and the front gate were too obvious, Eric would be able to catch her easily again. She'd have to watch her footing this time and ensure she wouldn't slip so closely to freedom.

She sat up in bed in the darkness and checked the clock. It was still late enough that everyone would be sleeping which would give her the time she needed to make a run for it. She stood up beside the edge of the bed dreading her next move. No way would she be escaping with a plug in her, what if she made it and someone saw? She drew a deep breath in and slowly pulled it out as gently and quickly as she could. She winced at the feeling of how big it was being pulled out of her, no way was this thing going back in. She wrapped it in a tissue threw it into the trash can by her dresser and opened her drawers.

She pulled her coat over her pajamas and slipped her shoes on her feet. Was she actually going to try this? Yes, what harm could it do? Spending another night in Eric's bedchambers she knew she could handle. It was worth the risk that she might have freedom. She silently opened her bedroom door that led to the rest of the slaves quarters. She listened for what seemed like hours for any noise before she tip toed down the corridor. Evelyn hurried through the halls like she had done before, she knew this place like the back of her hand even with only months experience. She turned corners without sound and planned to use the dining room window to climb out of.

"And where do you think you're going?" Jens voice shook Evelyn with the amount of anger in it.

"I can't stay here Jen. He'll come for me. He'll make me have sex with him! I won't tell if you just let me go."

"You know I can't let you. He'll punish me just the same if he knew I helped you."

"He won't know."

"Evelyn, there are cameras all over this house. He already does."

"Please. I have to try."

"You won't make it. You've already tried. You will only make it worse on yourself."

Evelyn looked at the window and back at Jen. She couldn't let herself willingly go back to her room. She wouldn't go to Eric's on her own accord. He'd have to drag her kicking and screaming like he did before.

"I'm sorry Jen." Evelyn unlocked the window and the sounds of alarms started throughout the house.

"I tried to tell you, Evelyn. He already knows. You've only angered him."

Evelyn shook her head and still tried to push the screens from the window. She pushed her body weight into them, determined to break through. She clawed at what she thought were the weak points and kicked the corners desperately. It was her last chance at escape, she had never seen an alarm system in the house used before.

"Thank you for alerting me Jen, you can head back to your quarters now." Evelyn punched the screens harder at the sound of Eric. Not only had she failed escape but now she knew he would take her back to his room. "That's enough, Evelyn."

She felt hot tears running down her cheeks and her knuckles throbbing from force. But she didn't let herself stop trying to get through. She knew she would never forgive herself if she didn't give everything she had.

"They're double sealed, for your protection of course." Eric chuckled to himself while watching her. He made a phone call and turned the alarm system beeping off from the house. It was suddenly quiet except for the sound of her crying and pleading with herself. "I knew you'd try again but I had hoped you would be a good girl tonight. I let you have your own space and you do this?"

"You forced a butt plug in me. You don't get to say how I should or should not act."

"You had to be punished, Evelyn. But I see that I was too lenient with you."

Evelyn backed up into the window away from him as he moved closer. He pulled up her dress and felt her previously full hole. He shook his head in disappointment.

"I was far too lenient with you. I won't make that mistake twice."

"What are you going to do? Force another butt plug in me? Force me to have sex with you?"

"No. You're going to beg me to, Evelyn. When you're ready to be good you can come to my room." He turned back around and left her there in the dining room by herself.

Evelyn didn't move from the window until dawn started breaking. The light barely peaked through the window where she stayed sitting. It hadn't been too long but she didn't want to get up and face Eric.

"Evelyn, can I get you some water?" Jeffrey had quietly walked in while she was deep in thought. She shook her head without facing him and continued to stare out of the window. "Will you stay here all day? Should I bring breakfast?"

Evelyn shook her head again and Jeffrey turned to leave.

"I can't go to his room."

"It's a matter that doesn't concern me, Evelyn."

"He'll force himself on me. Or worse. I'll actually want him to." Evelyn kept thinking out loud.

"Master Eric isn't all bad. He has been very kind. I'll be sure to have breakfast prepared for you."

Evelyn stood back from the windowsill and paced back and forth through the room.

"They'll be no need, Jeffrey. I'll eventually make my way up to him." Jeffrey nodded his head and left her alone with her thoughts.

Evelyn couldn't believe she was actually considering going to his room on her own. What had gotten in to her? She promised she wouldn't go quietly and that was exactly what she was doing. She paced again to the window. She couldn't stay in the dining room all day, and no matter where in the house she was he would find her. She kicked the window screen again and watched as it barely moved. All she felt was anger from her failure.

She knocked quietly on his room door before entering. The window drapes had been opened and the sun was shining through his room. There was paperwork neatly stacked on his desk in front on him and he barely looked up as he typed on his computer.

"Have you decided you're going to be good?" He typed out a few more things before moving his chair back to look at her.

"Yes Sir."

"And why the change of heart, Evelyn?"

"Because I know no matter where I go or how much I fight, you'll still win."

"You don't sound convincing."

"It has been hard to convince myself not to fight you, Sir."

"Well I'm sure eventually you won't need convincing. Now strip and sit on the bed."

Evelyn moved closer to the bed and stripped off her coat, shoes, and the pajamas she was still wearing. She sat on the edge of the bed and waited for Eric. She could hear him rustling through his closet drawers and closing them shut.

"I think I gave you too much freedom last night."

"Freedom?!" Evelyn blurted out with a laugh. "You call a butt plug freedom?"

"Don't interrupt me, Evelyn."

She rolled her eyes at him as he laid out a spread of sex toys beside her on the bed. She felt her breath already quicken at the thought of them being used on her.

"You're going to pick what punishment you get today. What do you think is fitting for removing your butt plug without permission and trying to leave again?"

"I most certainly will not." She glanced at the toys he had laid out. Metal, spikes, blind folds, handcuffs. She had no idea how they could all be used on her.

"I had a feeling you would resist. If you don't pick, I will. And I'll make sure you will be miserable the rest of the day." He sat on the couch in front of her waiting for her choice.

She looked over the instruments again and touched the different objects. A butt plug was starting to look tame compared to what she saw. She felt the leather strap, the hard rubber paddle, a braided whip. Evelyn carefully looked over each one trying to come up with the least menacing looking thing.

"That one." Evelyn pointed to what looked to be a hard black leather chastity belt. This would be easy! He would have no access to her holes and she wouldn't be in any physical pain. She held back a smile at the thought of out smarting him.

"The chastity belt? Interesting choice. But... It is your choice." Eric stood up and laid her down with pillows underneath her waist. He pulled each leg apart and attached them t restraints hanging from above the bed. He buckled her feet into place carefully.

She felt the warm lube drip down into her and his finger pushing in and out. She closed her eyes and let a moan escape from her lips feeling his fingers exploring the inside of her. He danced around her folds and circled back to her clit. She felt herself starting to sweat trying to resist the pleasure from him.

Eric's fingers moved in a rhythm that made Evelyn nervous. He'd go around and around her clit with the tips of his fingers before diving back into her. She could tell he was bringing her to the edge again and it put her stomach in knots.

She felt him shove something small inside of her before she felt the strong vibrations. She had never felt something like that inside of her. It was a low rumble that made her want to beg for more. She was so close to coming but it stopped her every time just moments before. She instinctively reached down to touch herself for relief.

"This is a punishment, Evelyn. No coming." Eric moved to his dresser and pulled out a knife. "I've heard wonderful things about ginger." He started to skin the ginger in his hands into the shape of a butt plug. She had never seen ginger used in anything but food. Eric poured lube down to her rear and gently put his finger inside prepping her hole for the foreign object.

Within minutes Evelyn felt the warm tingling. This time it wasn't coming from her stomach, but from where the ginger sat. This didn't feel like much of a punishment, she was only feeling pleasure from this. She knew she could eventually make herself come from the vibrator with some patience. She looked down to see Eric fixing the belt over her holes and locking it into place around her waist. She wasn't going to tell him that she picked the perfect punishment, she wasn't suffering. He wasn't going to be able to break her that easy.

"Now I have work to do. You can lay here and think about what pleasure you would have been getting if only you had been a good girl, Evelyn. It gives me pleasure to give it to you, I know you want to feel that."

He slipped a blindfold over her eyes and pulled her hands to the restraints at the top of the bed and left her in an X position. She was completely spread apart and at his mercy.But what kind of punishment was this? Evelyn had pleasure from the vibrator and a warm sensation from the ginger. If this is all he had planned this was going to be easy.

Before long Evelyn felt the stinging. It wasn't bad at first, just uncomfortable. She moved around the bed as best as she could under the restraints and tried to ease the sting. But the ginger was locked into place by the belt and moved deeper in her anytime she tried to pull away. Between the vibrator stopping cold every time she was about to orgasm and the ginger burning Evelyn knew she had picked the wrong punishment. She tried to take deep breaths to keep her mind off the burn but all she thought about was relief. Being blindfolded all she could think about was how badly she wanted to come.

"Please Eric!" Evelyn screamed his name in between waves of burning and frustration. "Please I'm begging you." She felt an uncontrollable cry from her throat that she had tried to ignore.

"Are you regretting the chastity belt decision?"

Evelyn shook the restraints and arched her back for relief. This was worse than the butt plug from the night before, and even worse than anything a crop would have done she imagined.

"Yes please! I'm sorry! I'll be good, I promise."

"You're only saying that because of the ginger. But do you mean it, Evelyn? I want to really hear you beg."

"Oh god please Master!" She had tears streaming down her cheeks, her body begging for release. The vibrator would pulse faster and faster before shutting off right as she felt herself on the brink. "Please I need to come!"

"There is no coming when you're being punished. That's the point of punishment." She could almost feel a smile with his statement. It made her even more furious at herself. He was laughing at her while she begged for sexual release. But she had no way of stopping herself. Her body was telling her what it needed.

ctblinx
ctblinx
44 Followers
12