Taking Evelyn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be a good girl, I'll do anything you ask. Please, please take the ginger out!"

"It's only been a few minutes, Evelyn. I know it must seem like hours being denied an orgasm you so desperately crave. When the timer goes off I'll take the ginger out. I just wanted to hear your sweet begging."

Evelyn writhed around on the bed begging for mercy. She pulled the chains with all of her strength and kicked her legs until she ran out of energy. She felt the vibes pulse after pulse keeping her on the edge and aware of everything happening to her. By the time she heard the dinging of the bell Evelyn had been shaking and sweating through the sheets. She felt Eric unlock their chastity belt and remove the ginger and vibrator egg from her body. She had no strength to fight him anymore as he took off the blindfold and removed the restraints from her feet and hands.

She curled up into a ball on the bed from exhaustion. She felt leftover ripples from all of the vibrations throughout her body. Her mouth was dry from begging and she didn't think she had any more tears left in her. The burning of the ginger subsided quickly after it was removed and she lost track of time and count of orgasms she almost had. She was still trembling when Eric cradled her in his arms and carried her to the bath tub.

The warm water covered her entirely, she swore she felt Eric's body holding her in place. She knew she was too weak to argue with him as he washed all of the sweat from her skin. For a moment she imagined what it would feel like to fall for someone like Eric. She didn't have the energy to fight with herself either. Maybe this punishment wasn't so bad after all, Evelyn thought. She was starting to enjoy the visions of Eric taking care of her before she finally drifted off in the tub.

12