Taking Evelyn Ch. 04

Story Info
Master Eric finally takes Evelyn.
5.8k words
4.47
6.3k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ctblinx
ctblinx
44 Followers

Evelyn dreamed of freedom that night. The cool rain touching her skin as she swung on the deck. The sounds of thunder and the visions of lightning dancing across the sky. She dreamed of the sounds of the ocean and the feeling of it splashing her feet as she stepped away. Evelyn dreamed of the feeling of freedom. What would it look like? What would it smell like? Would it feel any different since it's a something she had never known?

She had never even seen the ocean, or smelled the salty air. Only imagining the sounds of all the different voices carrying over the boardwalk. She had only read it in the books on her Master's shelves. Before her previous Master died he had let her read as much as she could. Every book on his shelves she had paged through endlessly. She was one of the lucky slaves that had been taught to read, many were denied that luxury.

Evelyn could feel her own sheets underneath her. It wasn't the expensive satin like Eric had used on his bed. They felt scratchy yet safe, any place better than the cold satin she had laid on. She could feel her body aching as she laid completely still listening for any sign of life outside the doors. Light was peaking from under her door and she knew it was past time to start the day.

But she couldn't move herself from the bed. She couldn't move out from the covers and she couldn't seem to shake the broken feeling she had. How could she let this happen? How could she make herself come in front of this man? She had promised herself she would never let him win, yet here she lay letting him.

Evelyn couldn't let him win and it didn't matter that she had tried twice to escape, her time would come. She would never surrender her virginity to him no matter what punishment he had laid out of her.

She thought of the toys spread on his bed awaiting her humiliation. How he made her pick what torture she would get. And how she begged for him to touch her and let her come. She had begged for release to get the aching to stop.

She didn't want to feel that ache again. The pit in her stomach and then the shame that followed behind. She felt disgusted with herself. And the only way to feel free of him was to be free of him. She knew the whole house was surrounded by a gate, the windows had been double sealed and protected. The front door had an alarm system rigged to go off unless there was a code.

The back door to the horse stables had a different code and each slave had their own number assigned to them to prevent runaways. Only slaves that had more than 2 years of service were allowed the horse duties and a code. Evelyn hadn't had the chance to be given one yet, and she wasn't close with anyone to ask for theirs either.

Evelyn felt hopeless, how could she keep up the fight when he had already taken so much. Who would want her now? And if she escaped, where would she go? The country had no problem punishing escaped slaves, she had no existing family and by the sounds of it the North and South were about to be at odds again.

The one thing she had left to fight for was her virginity. That alone was worth it. She didn't have to know the code, she would just sneak behind while the door was still unlocked. She could say she had switched duties with another slave there, no one would be the wiser. Then she could feel the sun on her, the warmth wrapping around her, the feel of the morning dew on her feet so barely felt the last time before slipping.

That's when she felt it. The itching of her wrist. She dragged her fingers across the bump and saw the numbers burned into her skin. Her eyes almost didn't believe it, in the darkness of her room it didn't seem real. There is no way he would do this, right? The black ink was surrounded by raised red skin.

'0348'

As plain as day on her skin. He had marked her in a way she never thought possible. This was worse than making her come, she could block that out. She would wash that off. This, this was permanent. She was no longer broken but filled with rage.

Evelyn jumped out of bed, she didn't care how she looked or how her hair laid. She ran from the room in barely a nightgown to his study. She knew on Wednesdays he had a meeting with all of the high ranking men there. She was seeing red, tears filled her eyes and streamed down she cheeks as she sprinted towards the heavy wood engraved door.

She pushed the door open without a knock and heard it slam against the back wall.

"What did you do to me, you bastard?" Evelyn's voice rang out against the walls shattering the silence in the room full of men.

By now she was out of breath from the sprint down the hall, she must have lost some of her strength from the last few days she thought.

"If you'll excuse me, gentlemen." Eric stood up from behind the head of the table, his arms crossed in front of him.

"No you'll tell me now! I won't let you take me again! Not without witnesses!" Evelyn was screaming at him now. Her voice filled with anger soon changed to terror as she looked around the room.

There was a long wooden table filling the center of the room with men on each side. And along the walls some men had women hanging from the ceiling in stocks. Some of them had gags in their mouths while other were blindfolded and gagged.

One woman was covered in red welts all over her back and ass as someone stood behind her with a belt.

Another slave was in the corner completely spread apart with a black metal bar between her legs and her hands behind her back. She was gagged and moaning, Evelyn could see a vibrator attached to her. She knew the exact pain that woman was going through.

Evelyn looked down at the table and could see a man's pants around his ankles while a woman had his length in her mouth. His eyes were closed and his head was back against the chair.

Evelyn couldn't believe her eyes, she had never seen anything like it. She knew he had meetings weekly but never knew what it consisted of. She covered her mouth with her hands and drew in a gasp. Some of the men looked just as startled as she did as she was stepping back out of the room.

"You stay right there, Evelyn." Eric's voice floated across the table. She stood frozen in fear. Is this what was ahead of her? Is this what he planned to do to her? No, no, no. She wouldn't let this happen. Her stomach churned around and around, if she had had anything to eat it would have been on the floor in front of her.

"What, what is this?" Evelyn barely got it out in a whisper. Her anger no longer radiating the room but fear filling the air. "What is this?" Evelyn kept repeating it to herself over and over.

She looked around the room again searching for any safety. Men of all stature sat at different places. The man with long black hair seated beside Eric had a slave over his lap and was spanking her. She had seen him a few times before walking the hallways with Eric.

Another man with dark blonde hair was fondling a woman's breasts beside him, she was on her knees letting him! It even looked like she was begging for it! Evelyn didn't understand, these women looked like they were enjoying themselves. Was that even possible? What kind of life was that?

Evelyn backed up into the hallway. Her hands were trembling and her feet were barely letting her move.

"Evelyn." Eric's voice sounded louder and closer. She shook her head, trying to forget everything she had just witnessed. He would do that to her, he is allowing it to happen in his home. She would be next. She turned to go back to her room but her legs failed her. She crumbled onto the floor of the hallway as giant sobs poured out of her. She tried to be strong and get back up, she didn't know where this was coming from.

She had just made a promise to herself in her room to stand up and fight him. But there she laid on the stone floor in pieces.

"You would do that to me."

"You know better than to interrupt Evelyn."

"I don't care, look what you did to me!" She lifted her wrist at him with what little strength she could manage.

"Yes, I had your slave number tattooed."

"I hate you. I hate you! You can't do this!"

"Bring your new little toy in here, Eric! Let's see what she can do!" Heavy laughter filled the room and the black haired men gestured to Eric.

Eric shut the door and pulled Evelyn up by her arm and dragged her down the hallway to his room.

"Let go of me!" Evelyn screamed at him as he threw her on the bed. "You're a monster!"

"Enough, Evelyn."

"I wont be one of them!"

"Those are debt sex slaves, Evelyn. Women who have decided to pay off their debts or debts of others by selling their body. Instead of jail, or military volunteer they chose this."

"They don't have this!" Evelyn lifted her wrist again.

"Sex slaves aren't tattooed, I choose to tattoo my property. You are my property."

"So there are 348 of us?"

"No. You have a randomly generated slave number. If you knew how many other slaves I owned you might try to rebel against me."

Eric winked at her and the pit of her stomach dropped again.

"Besides, I don't own any sex slaves. Too much time to properly train and I have other business to attend to."

"But you allow them here."

"I may not own any myself, Evelyn. But I still have shares in the sex slave trade and my colleagues are allowed own them."

"But the things they were doing to them."

"Yes, that is apart of being a sex slave. They know that when they sign on."

"But I don't..."

"You will learn to do those things, you may even find you enjoy them."

"I will never! You will never force it on me."

Eric held her wrist and ran his fingers over the bold black numbers.

"It's healing nicely considering you've been asleep for two days." She pulled her wrist back and held it with her hand.

"I can never forgive you for this."

"I know Evelyn. But you gave me no choice after your two little escape acts. Now if you try again the slave trade will know you are already properly owned."

"But some of your other slaves don't have numbers." Evelyn thought of other maids and cooks in the house with naked wrists.

"Those are slaves I can trust."

He had a good point she thought. She couldn't be trusted, she was still thinking of running even with the branding. Eric sighed and looked at her.

"I know this hasn't stopped you from wanting to leave, Evelyn. Just know that it's going to make it even harder to stay hidden."

"I'm not afraid of leaving, it's staying here with you that gives me fear."

"Then let me give you a better look at what life could be for you." Eric pulled her back up by her elbow and dragged her back down the hallway. Evelyn didn't go without a fight. She dragged her feet across the floor and with her free hand landed every punch she could on Eric.

"Let go of me! Why can't you just let things go back to how they were!"

"You know I can't do that, Evelyn. I've already had a taste and now I want more." Eric threw open the door to the study and there before them was the same scene she had nearly been sick over. Evelyn shook her head as she tried prying Eric's grip from her arm. He placed her down on the edge of the table where he had been sitting before. "You're going to lay here the rest of the meeting and enjoy the view." He pushed her back on the table close to the man with long black hair to the side of her.

"I can be a kind man, Evelyn. Or I can be the monster you think I am." Eric continued.

"The monster I know you are." She heard men laughing around her, clearly enjoying whatever Eric had planned.

"Fair enough then. Let me show you what that guy can do, Evelyn." She felt the chains wrap around her ankle and pull her leg to one side of the table.

"Wait!" Evelyn sat up and started pulling her leg from the table.

"The more you pull the tighter it gets." Evelyn kicked her free leg at him, she pushed him away struggling to get free. She reached down and tried to unshackle the leg that was strapped to the table. No way would she be stuck in this room with at least 15 men and all the women they had brought. It was humiliating, she could feel stares upon her even if she kept her eyes closed. "It's locked, Evelyn. No getting free this time."

A strong hand from black hair man laid on her stomach forcing her back against the table.

"Stop! You can't do that!" Evelyn was panicking now, she knew she was outnumbered and there wasn't any where to go. She could hear the different moaning and pleading of the women around her, and she didn't want to be one of them.

"Thank you, James." Eric brought the other leg over and attached the chain. He strapped down the leather underneath the table and held her arm to the cuffs above her head. "You want to see what I'm capable of. I have been patient, I have been forgiving, but all of that can change."

"You haven't been any of those things!"

He tightened the cuffs around her wrists and walked over to the end of the table to pull them tight. Her arms reached further than she thought they could. Her legs spread to either side the table fully open to Eric. She couldn't believe it the only thing keeping her body from the view of everyone was the thinnest nightgown she owned. Now she was regretting not spending more time getting dressed before her fit of anger took over. If she closed her eyes she could be anywhere but this room of shame.

"No Evelyn, eyes on me. You get to see how pleasurable it can be to be a sex slave."

Evelyn shook her head, how could she watch it? She looked up and saw the mirror above the table. Her heart absolutely sunk, she'd never be able to avoid the looks and she could see the entire room. She thought about all the other women who had laid in the same spot. How many women had been tortured in this room or begged for orgasms like she had done before? How many women had seen themselves in the mirror but instead were excited at the prospect of Eric being with them? The pit in her stomach was back, nothing good could come of this.

Eric sat back down at the head of the table and went back to business, completely ignoring the shame Evelyn felt laying spread open on the table. Occasionally he would sink a finger into her, or circle the tip of his finger around and around her clit. She would squirm to get away from him every time and the laughter of the men would pick back up. She couldn't help but stare at the women around her from the mirror. They did look like they were enjoying themselves.

One of the slaves had a clamp with a chain hanging across each nipple. She had more black things dangling from what looked to be the lips of her folds. She had piercings all over them holding more black weights stretching her down. Evelyn didn't know what those were for and she was too afraid to speak up to ask.

Evelyn could hear the sounds of slapping from another side of the room, small begs from someone asking for their Master to fill them with cum. She could hear the repetition of the movement. But she had never seen anyone have sex before, she wasn't sure what it was supposed to sound like. She didn't believe what she was hearing either. Slaves wanted to be filled by their owners? They actually enjoyed the act of sex? She had always been taught it was only for the act of conceiving a child. Women didn't get pleasure from it.

"I can tell you're enjoying the view." Eric whispered right beside her ear while his hands were feeling each breast. "You look so good I might just have to take you here in front of everyone."

"NO!" Evelyn shouted at him. The thought of losing her virginity in front of all of these people made her want to be invisible. "I won't let you!" She yanked at the chains holding her down, searching for a release mechanism on the hand cuffs.

"You don't have much choice, Evelyn." She felt her nightgown being pushed up away from her sex. This couldn't be happening, it wouldn't be happening to her! "I promised I wouldn't force you, but I never said anything about someone else enjoying you."

Evelyn started to shake on the table, her nerves getting the best of her. She felt different hands all over her body, gripping her, pinching her nipples until she cried out, a finger exploring her every fold. Then she felt something even worse, a warm wet tongue right on her mound.

"No! Please. I won't escape again. I'll stay here. I'll never run!"

"I've given you two chances already, Evelyn. And I don't believe I'll give you a third. Keep going, Vanessa."

A woman?! Oh no, this was even worse than she thought. It was one thing to be pleasured by a man, that was in books. But a woman? Evelyn had been told it wasn't possible, the punishment for that alone was so severe if you were caught you could be hung.

She turned her hips side to side trying to get away from the creeping feeling in her stomach again. The aching that she thought had finally gone away for the last time. Evelyn felt the tongue licking every fold, gently stroking her clit, and even forcing its way inside of her. If she was in any other place she might actually be enjoying it.

"Thats right, Vanessa. Show her how well your training is going." Evelyn recognized the voice of James beside her. This must be the slave that had been bent over his knee when she walked in. Evelyn tried to keep her eyes closed until she realized her imagination was taking her to a place where it was Eric between her thighs ravishing her.

She thought about the time it was Eric exploring her, running his tongue up and down licking every inch of her. The wave of emotion that washed over when he had made her come with only his mouth. And the thought of never experiencing that again.

That's when the feeling ceased. The tongue stopped suddenly, the feeling Evelyn had begun thrusting toward had vanished.

"Wait!" Evelyn begged, "Please...."

"I know, Evelyn. Tell me what you want,"

"I want to come!" Evelyn's frustration made the room chuckle. She was even aware how desperate she sounded. She had promised herself she wouldn't beg, but she just wanted the feeling to disappear again. It was like every other night she had spent with Eric. And every other moment leading to her not being able to control herself.

"Tell me how you want it, Evelyn."

"I don't care! Any way! Just make it stop!"

"Tell me exactly how you want it, then."

Evelyn shook her head. She couldn't bear to bring anymore shame on her in front of this entire room. How stupid she must look to beg for an orgasm. How the men around her would probably love to train her themselves. How they wouldn't spend so much time breaking her.

She looked down across the table to her spread legs and saw Eric standing there fully dressed and waiting. He looked good, she thought. Not one hair out of place, his suit jacket on the chair behind him. She could make out every line and definition of his muscles through his button down. He had his shirt folded past his elbows and his arms crossed again.

Stop thinking about him like this! You have to stop!

"Exactly what you want, Evelyn."

"I want..." She looked back down at Eric and smiled. "I want you to know I'm not that easy to break, Sir."

"I'll take this one from you, Eric! I like her fight!" A voice rang out.

"No wonder you've been keeping us from her. We'd all like a turn in breaking her in!" Another deep voice filled the room.

"You're right, Evelyn. You won't be that easy." Just as he finished his thought he had his pants unbuckled and his length in his hand. "Since you can't tell me what you want, I'm going to give you what you need."

"But you promised! You promised you wouldn't do this to me!" She pulled at the handcuffs desperately, moving her body back and forth to make it harder for him to enter her.

"I'd love to hold her down, Eric!" Another voice said with excitement.

Evelyn felt sick, all of these people watching her struggle only made it better for them!

ctblinx
ctblinx
44 Followers
12