Taking Evelyn Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric dipped and finger inside her, feeling her wetness and showing it to her.

"Even though you deny you want anything, even with you struggling, your body is still begging for it, Evelyn."

With barely any time at all she felt him pushing into her. It felt like she was being ripped apart and stretched open to accommodate him.

"I won't come for you."

"Your choice, Evelyn."

He slowly moved into her, giving her time to get used to the feeling. But all she felt was pain. Any movement from him and it started all over. He wasn't meant to fit. None of the books described this. Their detailing was beautiful and romantic, you were trying to conceive after all!

She felt certain there was no way his entire length would fit inside of her. She couldn't even look down at him, she didn't believe it was happening.

"Good girl, Evelyn. You're so tight I can barely fit into you."

"Then stop! You don't have to do this!" Evelyn fought against the restraints again, moving her body away from the violent intrusion.

"Stop fighting Evelyn! It'll only make it worse, just relax."

"I can't! You're too big. Please. Please stop." With every movement Evelyn felt even worse.

"If you relax it'll be easier."

"I don't want it to be easy for you!"

"I'm taking you either way, it'll just make it harder on you." Evelyn almost forgot she was in a room full of people until she could hear voices around her, other people were enjoying her pain! The mirror showed other women on top of women, men thrusting in and out of them. Slaves lined up on the floor with the asses in the air awaiting to be filled. Evelyn actually felt dizzy and sick, the length of Eric moving even deeper inside her in short thrusts trying to fit it all in. "That's it, just like that."

Eric grabbed her by the throat and started kissing her neck, leaving a trail of kisses all the way to her mouth.

"Open your mouth for me, Evelyn." And for once, she did as she was told. His tongue moved around her mouth until it found hers.

With every breath she took he thrusted in and out in short movements until he was completely in. Not only was her mouth filled his hot wet kisses, but now she was completely filled by his entire member. Evelyn started to believe it would never feel good. All of those books and stories she read about it not being about the woman's pleasure were right. Yes it was the act of conceiving a child, but the woman didn't have to come for it to work.

Eric's kisses started to feel good, and soon she was more focused on massaging her tongue with his that the pain slowly subsided. Her arousal started to take over and before she even realized it she was rocking her hips into his. Was it starting to feel good? Or was it her body betraying her just because it wanted to come. That had to be it, she didn't want this!

Eric changed to long slow thrusts for her to feel every single inch of him. He left kisses around her neck and circled each pink nipple with his fingers like he had done the first night he took her. Evelyn started to moan, finally enjoying how it felt with him rocking back and forth into her. Is this what sex was supposed to feel like? After what felt like eternity it wasn't as painful when he slid in and out.

Oh no, the pit in her stomach was back. And anytime it started she knew she wouldn't be able to control it. She tried to think of anything else. How the shame would be written all over her face, how everyone in the room would see her coming with Eric inside of her.

"Don't make me, Eric. Don't make me come!"

"I told you I wouldn't. Vanessa, come finish her." And just like that, Eric pulled out and the feeling of fullness and almost what seemed to be enjoyment disappeared. Not only did her mouth feel empty but so did she. Wasn't he supposed to fill her like the books? Didn't he come inside her like the women in the room around her wanted?

"You told me not to make you come, so I won't, Evelyn."

"Wait! That's not how I meant it!" Vanessa went to work on Evelyn, picking right back up where she had left off. Back to exploring every fold, back to sucking and circling Evelyn's rosebud. Pushing her tongue in and out of her where Eric had just been. It didn't feel as good as what Eric had done to her, she was still sore and aching from the stretch that his cock left.

The thought of Eric came back. The way his mouth fit perfectly over hers, the feel on his tongue against hers, the way his teeth would gently bite her bottom lip. His fingers twirling and pinching her nipples each time he went in her. His hands around her throat holding her in place when she struggled. The feel of the wash cloth over her skin when she'd clean him off.

And that's when it washed over her, the feeling of release from the wet tongue dipping in and out of her. It wasn't a toe curling, fist clinching orgasm. It wasn't Eric making her come. It was different. It was the ache in her stomach finding relief, it was the hips involuntarily rocking to feel more of the tongue as she came. It was the entire room quiet in awe of her moans begging for another one. Even she was unaware of this voice coming from her asking for more.

"I told you I wouldn't make you come, and I'm a man of my word."

"Some word you have. You still stole my virginity away, you bastard!" Evelyn was completely out of breath. Between the room full of men and slaves enjoying her torture, her innocence being taken, and now being forced to orgasm by a woman, she was spent.

She barely had any fight left, what was left to fight for? He had taken everything. And she had enjoyed the act of it with him. She thought of him while she was orgasming, she thought of him in the bath, she even dreamed of him. She felt heartbroken that she even wanted him to come inside her. What was wrong with her?

She heard the release from the handcuffs above her and she dropped her arms around her breasts. She pushed the nightgown down past her hips to cover her freshly used sex. Her ankles were released next and she curled up into a ball on the table, pulling her knees into her chest as tears started to fall.

"What a good meeting, Eric. I loved seeing your new girl."

"Beautiful spirit, it'll be worth it when she's trained."

"Let me know if you loan her out, I have a few girls that need to learn how to properly make a woman come."

"Thank you, gentlemen. Might be awhile before she's allowed on her own as she has a nasty habit of trying to escape. Next week meeting is 10am." The room suddenly got quiet and Evelyn was alone with her thoughts. When she finally spoke up she felt meek and alone.

"You said you wouldn't do that to me."

It felt like hours had passed before he spoke again. She had nothing to say to him but questions to ask. So many things running through her head. The woman with the black things hanging from her pussy lips. How two women were allowed to make each other come. Why he didn't come in her like she read he was supposed to?

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

"Don't touch me. Don't... Just leave me here."

"Unless you want me to bring everyone back for another round you'll let me help you. You're in no position to help yourself, Evelyn."

"Yeah thanks to you." She rolled her eyes and sat up slowly on the table. The room looked normal again. Books along every shelf from ceiling to the floor. All the chairs pushed back in, and sign of any sex slaves were gone. It was like nothing had happened at all. She looked behind her, the handcuffs were gone. She looked past the table, the shackles around the table legs were gone too. All that remained was the pain, her body aching, her mind racing. Eric was completely nonchalant. Like this happened every week for him when she had lost everything moments prior.

Eric took her hand and led her to a small room off the study. He draped her arm over his shoulders and helped her walk. The walls were made of stone and the floor was cold on her feet. Chains dropped down from the ceiling and each wall. Evelyn was in shock, was any room in this house safe from torture?

"Why do you need this room if you don't keep sex slaves?"

"Had to have a punishment room off the study. With weekly meetings some slaves like to act up." Evelyn nodded her head as if she understood any of it. "But that's not why you're here. I also had a cleaning room built for after care." She looked around the whole room. Whips, floggers, paddles laid out perfectly neat on a metal table. What looked like medical equipment laid out on another in a row. Handcuffs, stocks, and metal bars neatly tucked into a corner glass cabinet.

He led her to the bathroom just off the punishment room. Even though it was small it was stunning. Black marble floors and walls blended together. A huge claw foot tub in the middle of the room. A double sink and vanity adjoining the wall. A fully enclosed glass shower stood in the corner of the room. Black towels laid out across the counter tops and draped over the tub.

"You can leave me here." Evelyn pulled her arm from his shoulder and stepped into the bathroom on her own. She ran her fingers over the smooth countertops and touched every plush towel.

"I'll stay in case you need me, Evelyn."

"I can assure you I wont." She locked eyes with him before breaking and moving over to the shower. She opened the body wash and smelled the fresh cotton scent. Anything would smell better than Eric and Vanessa on her skin.

She cranked the hot water handle all the way over not even feeling it before she let the nightgown fall away to get in. She covered the washcloth with the soap and scrubbed her body, blood and her own leftover orgasm rinsing down the drain. She thought of Eric again. How she could feel his stare burn through her hotter than the shower. How stupid she really was being caught the one time she touched herself in the bath. If she had only stopped herself that night none of this would have happened.

Then she thought of her previous life. A life oblivious to sex slaves and torture rooms. Where her biggest fear was being locked in her room for failing to clean the house properly. Oh what she would give to be that naive again. That life didn't seem so bad anymore.

She circled the washcloth around her sex making sure any trace of them was gone. She paid special attention to the tattoo, and the the marks on her wrists and ankles from being tied for so long. She opened the shampoo bottle and washed her blonde hair. Then she stayed under the water until her fingers pruned and the water no longer felt hot. She stepped out expecting to see Eric waiting but he was gone and the door was open. She wrapped herself in the soft towel and dried her hair. It was another test and she knew it. If she had tried to leave now she knew her fate would be the punishment room.

Was it worth it to run? He had already taken her innocence, what was left? And for a moment she thought about leaving. She thought about that freedom. The ocean, the sunset. The sun shining on her or the rain falling upon her skin.

But instead she looked at herself in the mirror, the the bags under her blood shot eyes. Her hair matted to her shoulders. The bruises around her neck. She didn't recognize herself. As terrible as Eric was she almost wanted him to be waiting for her.

12