Taking Flight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had become a dragon!

Rivaling the physical changes, the mental shifts came fast and drastic. Dezzy watched his whole old life drift away in importance. Like looking in an old scrapbook. New ideas took their place. A hoard. She needed a hoard of beautiful jewels. And servants! And, most importantly of all, she needed to breed. She placed a heavy hand on her midsection. Eggs. Her body was swimming in pent up fertility. And seed would do, but the stronger the beast, the stronger the children. She'd seek out the best possible partners and mate with them. And then she'd lay. Egg after egg after egg, pushing out of her body and heralding the start of an entirely new flight of draconic life. Hers.

Her sapphire eyes searched for a sire. They locked onto the intimidating form of Briggitte. A powerful, strong wolf. She would be perfect!

Dezzy hadn't even realized she'd flown over until after she'd done it. She pushed Briggitte down, who reacted instinctively and wrestled the dragon to a standstill.

"Breed me! Fill me up!" Dezzy pleaded

"Excuse me?!"

She reached back to jerk the thick cock behind her. The motion proving awkward, she switched effortlessly to using her tail. "I need you to fuck me. Please. I've never needed anything more in my life." Lubricant poured freely from her new pussy. The wolf girl was speechless, not something she was accustomed to. But she'd been thoroughly enjoying the carnal feast that was Dezzy's transformation. Her nethers were quick to respond to the tailjob, and soon her own need was building.

"Well, if you insist!" Briggitte said. She lifted the heavy dragon girl up off her body and oriented her onto her throbbing, knotted erection. Dezzy plunged herself down, her face expression complete and total relief as the aching hunger in her pussy was momentarily sated. But she needed more. She impaled herself up and down on the wolf cock. Slightly motions at first, weak humps to get used to the unfamiliar motions of receiving dick rather than giving. But once she had the rhythm down, she was moving hard and fast enough to make her tits bounce.

"Ngh...that's it! Give me all of it~" Dezzy sighed. Her long, forked tongue lolled out as she lost herself in the motion. Dreams of her clutch filled her mind, ideas once foreign to her human form now dominating her every thought.

Briggitte tried to keep herself under control. Every slam down of Dezzy's slit engulged her cock in supernatural warmth. The urge to quench her flames only grew with time. "Veil, your pussy is like a furnace!"

Dezzy moaned agreement. "Yessss...oh god I need your cum, Briggitte. I know we've only just met but I can't stand the thought of not being pregnant. I need your seed inside me. Fill me, breed me, claim me as yours. Make me a mother of a whole flight of powerful young. Oh gods, I'll look so pretty laying your eggs. Give me all of it!" She leaned forward, glazed eyes staring down lovingly at the wolf as she forcefully took what she needed.

Briggitte tried to hold back. She really did. This was the best fuck of her life, and she wanted it to last as long as possible. But the clenching walls of Dezzy's pussy had other designs. They squeezed down, rippled, doing all kinds of internal acrobatics to coax out cum. She howled in protest, claws gripping the motherly hips that bounced on top of her. But though they made the dragon moan, they couldn't scratch her tough hide.

Sensing her resistance, Dezzy put her hand on Briggitte's contorting face. "Don't fight it. Please, just give in. Lose your load inside of me. Knock me up. It's okay. There will be so many other opportunities for pleasure. But now I just need you to be my cum fountain, ngh, okay? Just cum. Cum, cum, cum~" Each repetition was met with a hard hilting, just barely missing the knot before it slipped inside. Taking the hint, on the fifth recitation of her new mantra, Briggitte thrust herself upward, pushing her knot into Dezzy's pussy.

The sensation triggered ancestral reflexes. After a deep growl, Briggitte exploded, sending thick seed into Dezzy's waiting body. It instinctually milked the wolf cock for all it was worth, ensuring the first clutch would be on its way. Strong children from a strong sire. A wave of contentment washed over her. Dezzy's spine curved, her own need to be bred being sated thoroughly and completely. Dezzy didn't notice the orgasm that happened, but it was sure to bind the idea of fertilization with pleasure forever in the nascent dragon's mind.

By the time Dezzy's mind returned to something approaching normalcy, she'd popped off of Briggitte. Wolfcum spilled out of her, but the deed was done. She scooped up some and let in drip into her maw.

"So...so good~" she sighed, cleaning her muzzle of the excess with a swipe of her tongue. Endorphins faded, and she stood up from the puddle of sexual release in a daze. Her taloned feet touched the ground, making her look down once more. The new body she had was amazing. And it was HER body. For the first time, she felt at home in her own flesh and blood form. She did a quick spin in the air, aided by her wings. When she settled back down, she was overwhelmed with joy.

Cyra approached the newly born dragoness, her left legs stepping over the mess. "That was...educational. How do you feel?"

Dezzy stretched out. Her wings reached out yards in either direction. Despite them having just been grown, she had the strength and energy to fly across a continent!

"I've never felt better!" The sudden upswell of euphoria as she realized the implications of the statement made her eyes well up. It was like a weight that had been crushing her was no longer holding her down.

"Excellent! I'm glad. The transformation takes time to adjust to, so feel free to spend it with us. We all went through our own journey to cope with the new reality before us."

Zee globbed over, joining Cyra's side. "Mhm! And I hope you choose to join us. There's a whole world out there, with so many people like us that need help! We can give them that help! And if anyone wants to stand in our way, we'll smoosh them! Or turn them into horny cuties, that too."

"That's...An incredible idea. A place for us. But the humans will fight it. How would you even start?" Dezzy asked.

"The question isn't how do we start. The question is where do we start first?" Cyra held out her hand. Dozens of her thralls appeared, all eager for more instruction. Behind them, pale spiders in organic armour shambled forward. And behind them, the bodies of cave trolls the size of belltowers stomped into view, shaking the very ground beneath them. "With our armies, we can rule nations. With our power, we can destroy or convert all those who would oppose us. But does that mean you will join us?"

Dezzy didn't hesitate. "I will. The human world will rue the day it crossed us." It was a natural decision, perhaps the only one she could have made. After all, how do you repay the person who taught you how to fly?


12