Taking Heidi

Story Info
Heidi was not really raped, was she?
7k words
4.22
42.7k
26
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains contents of the gray area between fantasy and rape. If that is something that bothers you please do not read it. Thoughtful comments, both pro and con, are welcomed. What, if any portions of this story are true are left to the reader to ponder.

-------------------------------

Heidi was a pretty woman by any measure, yet not stunning in any way. She was more at home in jeans and a T-shirt than anything else, and her brown, straight, shoulder-length hair was usually in a low-maintenance ponytail or back in a headband. If she had a leisurely weekend, she might not shower or wear a bra for 48 hours, and she was more apt to smell of pot and cheap beer than of perfume. She was a student-athlete with a purposeful body. Her breasts were small, and she was very firm. Her ass was perhaps a bit too large for her frame, but that was owing to all the running she did, not because of any fat on her physique. In fact she was lean, and had six-packs abs before there was such a term. She was also a gifted student who thought nothing of being one of the few females in the O-Chem class, yet setting the curve. She was a bigger fan of Jane Austen than of fashion magazines, and while half the girls on campus were dressed as Madonna or Cyndi Lauper, Heidi seemed to have found her kitschy wardrobe in thrift stores (even though she came from a well-to-do family,) and she dressed more like a cast member from the musical Hair than like the women you saw in MTV videos at that time.

While in college, in the mid 1980's, I dated a woman who was amazingly open when it came to exploring all of her sexual boundaries. For the purposes of this story, I will refer to myself as Chuck, since that is what I am called, and I will refer to her as Heidi, since I always felt she looked more like a Heidi than she looked like a woman with her actual given name. Heidi was mentally balanced and as far as I was ever able to determine; she had nothing in her history which would have explained her sexually adventurism. (In later years I discovered that most women who were sexually crazy usually came with a heavy set of emotional baggage which usually was not worth the extra baggage fees.)

I met Heidi late in my junior year (She was a sophomore) in an anthropology course. It took me a few weeks to ask her out on a date - in the ruse of a study session. We hit it off well, and we went to bed on our fourth study date. I was surprised to learn Heidi had only been with two men before me: one in high school and one her freshman year at University. She had lost her virginity at age 17: moderation personified. It was perhaps a few weeks later when I got my first inkling that Heidi was a bit twisted...or perhaps better put: open-minded. Out of the blue, she asked me how often I masturbated. At first I told her I never did. She laughed in my face in a good-natured way. After I admitted to pleasuring myself on a fairly regular basis, she asked if I had ever masturbated with a girl. I honestly admitted that I had not, nor had the idea of asking a girl to engage in such private behavior as a group activity ever crossed my mind. Of course I then asked her if she had ever masturbated with a male. She said, no, but indicated the idea appealed to her.

I expressed my shock, and jokingly told her, she was free to do so in front of me if she ever got the itch...so to speak. Her jeans were off in about ten seconds! I am quite sure I was more embarrassed as a spectator, than she was as the star of the show. She vigorously fingered her clitoris, and slipped two (and then three) fingers from her other hand into her soaking wet pussy: it made the most devilishly delicious sound. My face must have been a mere foot from the action as she came, but I had the feeling she was unaware of my presence.

It was not long before masturbating together became a regular part of our routine in bed. On nights when I failed to get her off, the burden of failure was quickly erased when Heidi would simple finish off a job that is sometimes best left to the owner of the equipment.

Heidi had not experienced a wide variety of sexual activities, but each new thing we talked about had to be tried out. In the course of the first four months we dated we were quite experimental: those experiments ending with a wide variety of success and failure.

I fondly recall our effort to attempt anal sex - using baby oil as a lubricant. It was not to her liking, yet she insisted on endured it long enough to allow me to come in her ass. One tipsy night in the shower we even peed on each other's legs; that was also an experiment we both only engaged in once. We tried sixty-nining, but found we would lose focus on either the giving or receiving end. One activity we both found we enjoyed was when I would come on her face. I assumed she might find it degrading, yet she always encouraged me when I pulled out of her before coming. I assumed no man could postpone his orgasm very long when the woman he adored would say, "Oh yes, Baby, come on my face." Heidi would shut her brown eyes tightly, and I could enjoy the sight of thick lines of come covering her pretty face. She would giggle as I raced to the bathroom to get a warm washcloth to clean her up. One night, after I had emptied a particularly large load of come onto her face, and I was in the bathroom warming up the water for the washcloth, she said, "Oh my God, you came a lot, didn't you? I must look like a glazed donut."

I could not deny her claim as I gently cleaned up my handy work.

Surprisingly, Heidi was not interested in sex around the time of her period, but she was an eager provider of exquisitely administered blowjobs. So, once a month, I would experience a 72 hour period (pardon the pun) where I would get blown nightly. The rest of the month Heidi adored receiving oral sex too. Her most unique sexual trait may have been that she was not a stickler for having to come straight from the shower in order to enjoy being eaten. I was just as apt to get to eat her after a soccer match as I was right after she got out of a bath or shower. Thus her pussy usually tasted more of sweat, desire, and fresh mown soccer field than it did like soap. (In the years after Heidi, I seldom recall getting to taste a woman who actually tasted like a sexually excited woman does.)

We also talked about our mutual friends we found attractive. She seemed to exhibit no jealousy when I told her I thought one of her soccer teammates (Who happened to have enormous breasts) was appealing to me. It was not without surprise when she told me she found my friend, Dirk, to be sexy. He was a foreign exchange student from Germany, and was a tennis player. He had masculine good looks and was an imposing figure of a man at well over six feet tall. He was lithe and lean, just like Heidi...although almost a foot taller than her.

Anyway, Heidi and I continued our satisfying sex life for well into my senior year. I don't think we had sex any more than other college age couples, but we always had fun, and frequently laughed as we played in bed.

One night when we were high, and talking about sex, her answer sort of caught me off guard when we began discussing sexual fantasies which we had not yet experienced. I had mentioned the idea of having two women at once. That, being a universal fantasy for all men, did not shock Heidi in the least. She, however, shocked the hell out of me when she said she had a rape fantasy. At first I assumed she was joking or testing out my reaction. I honestly told her that fantasy was not one I shared, and I thought she was a bit deranged to hold such a view on the matter.

I had to give her credit for her candor, however, when she adamantly stuck to her fantasy. Heidi had so openly indulged in all of my fantasies, that I had to find out more. "You really want to be raped? Isn't that sorta sick?"

"Not by some sicko in an alley. But the idea of a sexy guy coming in and just taking me is kinda hot."

"You want me to...ah...well, you know, someday?"

Heidi hesitated for the first time in my memory as she responded to a sexual question. "If you want to, yes."

"Do you want to plan it, or should I just surprise you?"

"Surprise me. And don't be nice about it. Make it feel real."

"What if you don't like it? Shouldn't you have a 'safe'word'?"

"I suppose so. How about 'soccer ball'?" She paused briefly. "And if I can't talk, then two taps on your arm or shoulder means 'stop'."

"If you can't talk? What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"I want to be able to scream and fight. I wouldn't want the neighbors to call the cops" She laughed when I still did not understand. "I might need to be gagged."

"I get it now." I changed the subject as quickly as I could.

I did not bring up the subject again with Heidi, but I began to put into effect a scheme over the course of the next few months.

* * *

My friend Chuck and I were drinking a few beers one night after attending a party. I was scheduled to end my year abroad and head home to Germany in a few weeks.

"I'm gonna miss you, Dirk. Did you have a good time here this year?"

"The best. I'll miss America, and you and Heidi of course. She's a great girl." Chuck had shared more than a few stories about his girlfriend. I would never have guessed her to be the kind of girl who was as wild as Chuck assured me she was.

"I think Heidi will miss you too. She once told me if she could sleep with any of my friends, it would be you."

"Really? That's flattering. I wish you'd told me sooner than two weeks before I'm leaving. I'd have tried my luck." I laughed.

"I doubt you'd have succeeded. She's pretty loyal."

"I know she is. I was kidding...more or less."

"You think she's cute?"

"Hell yes. Very athletic, plus, from what you've told me, she's a pistol in bed."

Chucked paused, and swigged down the last of his beer. "If I tell you something, will you promise to keep it a secret?"

"Sure. Plus, I am leaving soon, who would I tell?"

"True enough. Here's what I'm planning for Heidi's birthday next weekend..."

Chuck was clearly drunk, but he managed to get through his story. It was with great shock that I learned that Heidi had a rape fantasy. I knew it was not an uncommon fantasy, but, still, I had never known an actual woman who harbored that dark fantasy.

Heidi's family had a house out by the lake. It was more of a cabin actually: very rustic. Chuck planned to take Heidi out there for her birthday weekend. The cabin was a good mile away from the next closest inhabitants.

"So, Chuck, your plan is to take her out there and rape her...I mean pretend to rape her?"

"Well, at least until she says 'soccer ball'." He paused again. "I was actually thinking, this might be a job that needs to be out-sourced."

"Huh?"

"How about you? Would you be interested in doing it?"

"What? Are you nuts? I have no desire to rape any woman." I gave Chuck this response because I knew it was what was expected. In reality, the fantasy appealed to me greatly. I had, unfortunately, just never met the right woman to indulge with it in.

"I know that, Dirk. It's just a fantasy. She'll probably say 'soccer ball' before she's even naked."

I laughed out loud. "You know, you've just asked me to rape your girlfriend. Is there a hidden microphone here to put me in jail with...and make me miss my flight home?"

"I think the fact you're leaving makes you perfect for the job. When exactly do you leave?"

I gave him the date, and we agreed to meet again a few days before the scheduled weekend and work out the details.

* * *

"Hey, Charles, my parents said we're free to use the cabin this weekend?"

"That's great news. We can get away in the great outdoors away from everyone."

"So, you don't want to invite any other people?"

"No, I think not, Heidi; that way I can have you whenever I like."

"If you can seduce me, of course."

"Out there so far from civilization, you really won't have much say in the matter."

This statement was the first inkling I had that my beloved boyfriend was actually planning to rape me. I raised my eyebrows inquisitively. "Is that so?"

"It is your birthday after all. If you're still interested, I'll play along."

"You do recall 'soccer ball', right, Charles?"

Charles smiled, kissed me on the forehead and left for class. As I dressed for my first class I could tell that the panties I had been sleeping in were wet.

* * *

Heidi and I enjoyed a nice day of hiking by the lake, and we barbequed some burgers on the outdoor grill. We also killed off a few beers each before heading inside to avoid the mosquitoes which were now out in abundance on this warm June night.

It was perhaps a quarter before nine o'clock when I said to Heidi, "We've almost run outa beer. Here, you drink this last one. I'll head down to that convenience store by the freeway and pick up another six-pack or two."

"There's no need to do that. We can drink wine."

I smiled at Heidi. "No, I am going to go get beer. I'll be gone about a half hour. Did you notice the lock on the back door is not working right? I can't get it to lock," I lied. "Anyone could break in while I'm gone."

Heidi nodded knowingly. "I did see that. Not to worry though. If anyone tries to attack me they will have their hands full." She winked.

As I grabbed me car keys and left, I said to her, "Happy birthday, Heidi. If you get tired and go to bed, you should sleep without any panties on." With that word of logistical advice I was out the front door. It took me almost fifteen minutes to drive back to civilization. As I neared the freeway I saw the gas station I had agreed to meet Dirk at. He was seated on the trunk of his car drinking a beer.

"You're right on time, Chuck. Any cold feet on your part...or hers?"

"I think I'm fine. I also gave her enough hints that I think she knows what's up. Of course she doesn't know it's not me who's gonna be showing up."

"You're directions are pretty specific. There's no way I will show up at the wrong house and get my ass shot?"

I laughed out loud. "That would be a tough one to explain to the German embassy I guess. No, once you turn onto Mulberry Lane there is only the one cabin where it dead ends. There is a picnic table a hundred yards before you get there. If you park there, you can walk up on the house unnoticed. You have a flashlight, right, Dirk?"

"Right here in my jacket pocket."

"You nervous?"

"Actually, I am. I think she will freak out when she sees me. She may say 'soccer ball' right away. I'll be back here in a half hour and you'll be looking for a new girlfriend."

"I doubt that." However, I, too, also secretly feared that things would go badly and Heidi would be angry with me. But she was open-minded enough that I assumed she would applaud my effort to fulfill her fantasy, even if she balked at it when it actually was about to happen. "You'd better be going. I'll wait here for you. With a half hour driving time I guess I'll see you in a little over an hour."

"Sounds like a plan, Chuck. And by the way, do you want me to use a condom? I know we did not discuss that part. I have some on me."

Dirk's statement drove home to me the fact that another man was likely going to fuck my girlfriend. I momentarily thought about changing the plan, sending Dirk home, and returning to the cabin myself. However, I concluded I could always attempt to take Heidi by force myself. This plan, involving Dirk, had been carefully laid out, and I knew Heidi found him attractive.

"No need for a condom. As you know, she's on the pill. And I know you're not a player."

"OK, buddy. I'm off then."

"And she's kinda dirty. We've been hiking all day, and there's no shower or anything in the cabin."

Dirk laughed. "I'm not taking her The Ritz, I'm going to....have sex with her."

I noticed he did not use the work 'rape'. "True."

"Here are a couple of beers to help you kill the time." He handed me two semi-cold bottles of beer, and with that Dirk climbed into his car, and he exited the parking lot. (Being that this was in the days prior to the cell phone, and the cabin had no phone service, the point of no return had been reached -- surprisingly I had an erection.)

* * *

I shot past Mulberry Lane; it was not well indicated. The sign was obscured by a bush; amusingly, however, not a mulberry bush. The asphalt quickly gave way to gravel, which in turn became dirt. The crushing of gravel below my tires silenced as I made my stealthy way towards my victim.

I saw the picnic table and barbeque Chuck had mentioned. I turned my car around facing back towards the frontage road for a rapid escape. To aid in this scheme, I also left the keys in the ignition after shutting off the motor.

I eased out of the car, took the flashlight from the passenger seat, and gently latched the door. I walked around the perimeter of the small cabin. There was only one light on in one room -- Heidi would be easy to find. I got to the back of the cabin and made my way to the door. I was very nervous. Even as a game, the danger felt real. I was fairly certain Heidi would see me, freak out, and put an end to the plan. I envisioned, if she were not mad, she might have a glass of wine with me, thank me for trying to help Chuck out, and then she would send me on my way to get him.

Secretly, I hoped she might play along. She could fulfill her fantasy, and I could fulfill mine without ever having to tell either her or Chuck about my twisted desire.

I pressed on the latch, and, as Chuck had assured me, it was not locked. I entered the cabin through the dark kitchen. Through the living room I could see the one light was coming from the only bedroom.

I took off my shoes and socks. I was now only in jeans and a tee-shirt. I turned the flashlight off and set it on the floor next to my shoes and socks -- I could make a hasty retreat as soon as things went badly...as I was now certain they would. I crossed through the living area and approached the open bedroom door.

"Who's there? Is somebody out there? I have a gun."

Even though I knew Heidi did not have a gun (Or I was 99.99% sure she did not), I stopped in my tracks. I realized that if she were going to truly act out the role of terrified victim, I would have to entertain the idea of actually becoming a rapist.

I took a bold step forward, both physically and emotionally. Heidi was lying on top of the bed. She was wearing only a long T-shirt which barely covered her narrow hips. The look on her face was puzzling. She recognized me in an instant, of course; we had met on dozens of occasions. I gave her a moment to process this new situation. I was ready for her to say, "What the fuck are you doing here? Get out!"

It may have been two seconds, but it sure felt like I could have flown home to Germany in the time it took her to say, "Who the fuck are you? Get out of my house, or I'll call the cops."

I did not give Heidi the chance to change her mind. In an instant I was on top of her. "Be quiet lady. Don't make me hurt you." I grabbed her wrists and tried to work my way on top of her. She was amazingly strong and threw me off of her more than once. I also realized, even if I did get on top of her, I still had my pants on. I quickly got off of her and removed my pants.

Of course, as I did so, Heidi could have bolted from the room and left the cabin. I sensed she was taking a moment off from the game and watching me get naked. I am not sure, but I thought I saw a playful smile pass over her face when she finally saw my naked body.

That moment passed quickly, and I was on top of her again. This time I wedged my legs between hers. The leverage was all I needed. Even though Heidi was a fit athlete, her legs parted. I finally felt my cock touching her ample pubic hair. (I had seen Heidi in a bathing suit enough times to know she made no effort to control her wild bush.)

12