Taking Heidi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even with my legs between Heidi's, I still had to contend with her flailing arms. She could easily have hit or scratched my face, but she only hit my arms and shoulders as she 'fought' me. But even this prevented me from being able to try to fuck her. I secured one of her wrists and succeeded in twisting it down to her side. In this position I give it a turn and induce pain.

"Now stay still, Bitch, or I'll twist your wrist again." I gave her a sample of the pain I could administer.

"Stop, stop. You're hurting me!"

I released Heidi's wrist and prepared to get off of her.

"I didn't say 'soccer ball' or tap your shoulder twice," she said in a mocking tone.

In that moment I was suddenly no longer acting. My hand shot out and slapped Heidi squarely across the face. This time I would have been shocked if she had put an end to the game. I grabbed her wrists and held them down to her sides, and I worked my cock to the opening of her pussy.

"Now, Heidi, you be a good slut. I'm gonna fuck you, and you're gonna take it, just like you secretly want to. Chuck and I put a lot of effort into this. Enjoy it, 'cause it's gonna happen whether you like it or not."

With that admonition, I pressed my rock-hard cock into Heidi's pussy. She was not wet, yet she was not completely dry either. She continued to fight, but with less vigor than before. Her hips bucked, but I out-weighed her by 60 or more pounds. Her arms still fought me, but with less determination than before. She had resigned herself to the game or had simply grown tired.

"Please stop. You're hurting me," Heidi pleaded.

Having been fooled once, I continued to fuck her even harder now. I heard my hips slapping against her narrow thighs. I could also tell she was now getting far wetter. The next time she asked me to stop I covered her mouth with my hand and continued my assault on her. This made her fight harder again...that effort quickly turned into an orgasm. She stopped fighting, relaxed and came for what seemed like the better part of a minute.

While watching her come, I had briefly forgotten my own impending orgasm. I fucked Heidi as hard as I had ever fucked a female in my life. As I began to come I placed my hand on Heidi's throat and began to choke her. "Take that you dirty slut," I yelled as I came deep inside my best friend's girlfriend's pussy. I seem to come for longer than I ever had before. I must have been choking Heidi for nearly a minute as I filled her pussy with come when her hand gently rose off of the bed and tapped my elbow twice. I released my grip and fell on top of her.

"Are you OK?" I asked after several moments.

"I'm not sure. That was super intense though."

"I only did it because Chuck asked me to," I lied.

"Yah, right. You were really doing it to me there at one point, weren't you?"

Since I was going to be on a plane in less than 24 hours, I decided to be honest. I assumed it might help Heidi in realizing her fantasy had been as realistic as possible. "Yes, Heidi. I really raped you. And since you've shared your fantasy with me, I'll be honest with you. I enjoyed it."

I looked at the clock and realized only fifteen minutes had elapsed since I had entered the cabin and changed Heidi's life (and mine) forever.

"So, when is Charles coming back?" she asked.

"I'll meet him at the gas station after I leave here. I told him I'd be back in about an hour. I don't have to leave for a bit." I felt my cock was hard yet again. I rolled on top of Heidi, attempted to gently part her legs, and I kissed her.

She pushed me away. "Soccer ball," she said. "I'm not gonna cheat on Charles."

"I just fucked you five minutes ago."

"No, you raped me. If you want to rape me again...show me whatcha have, stud."

In that instant I rather liked Heidi more than I ever had before, which was quite a lot. "No, Sweetheart, let's see how much you can take." I grabbed her roughly by the shoulder and turned her over onto her stomach, smacked her ass as hard as I could, and straddled her hips. It was at this pointed I decided I was going to ignore Heidi's protests, no matter what she said. I seized her by her hair and yanked her head back at an uncomfortable angle. I sensed that she knew she was now into her game over her head.

* * *

Dirk showed up again after a little over an hour. I had finished my beers and was getting nervous. I hoped Heidi had finally had her curiosity's thirst quenched. Yet, even though I liked Dirk, and trusted him, the idea of another man with Heidi made me feel insecure. Despite this insecurity I knew I was sexually aroused.

Dirk got out of his car and came over to me. "Well, I guess this is it. I leave tomorrow afternoon, and you guys aren't coming home until tomorrow night." He extended is hand to me.

"I guess so. So, how was it? Did she go for it, or did she put a stop to it right away?"

"I'd say she went for it." He smiled proudly.

"Did she say 'soccer ball'."

"Yes she did, but not until I'd taken care of business."

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked curiously.

"Of course not. That's sick," was Dirk's response. I was certain he was lying to me, but after the help and understanding he had shown me (and Heidi) I let the matter rest. I shook his hand once more, and with that he was gone from both of our lives forever.

* * *

When Charles told me he was heading out to get more beer, and reminded me that the back door lock was no longer functioning (which I knew to be false), I understood my fantasy was about to come true. It was months earlier when I admitted to my gentle boyfriend that I secretly harbored the desire to be taken against my will. We had jokingly set up some ground rules with a 'safe word' and a physical gesture which would allow me to escape from my fantasy.

I was unsure if Charles would ever act on this fantasy. He had eagerly indulged me in many other fantasies and curiosities (as I had indulged him), but Charles was not the type of man who could even role-play the part of a sexual aggressor, let alone a rapist. He was a dear sweet boy.

On this night I had taken his queue to go to bed without my panties. I lay in bed and awaited his return from his 'beer run'. I did not hear his car return, and it was not until I heard the back door open that I realized my moment of truth was about to arrive. I was nervous, but more so out of the fear that I would laugh at the wrong moment and ruin the experience for myself and injure Charles's ego.

As 'Charles' neared the bedroom entrance I warned him I had a gun. I wished I could see the look on his face as I did so. Subsequently, I wished I could have seen my face as Dirk came bounding through the doorway.

I had always found Dirk's Nordic good looks appealing (I had admitted as much to Charles more than once). Dirk was also a physically imposing figure. Charles was only a few inches tall than me, and he out-weighted me by perhaps twenty pounds; additionally, he was not an avid athlete, and I assumed I was about as strong as he was. Dirk, however, was an expert tennis player, was well over six feet tall, and out-weighted me by half my weight. If he was going to take me, there was little I could do to stop him...even if I wanted to.

I had a moment to decide what to do: to be bold or to opt out while I still could. I knew Dirk was leaving the country soon, and clearly Charles had gone to a great deal of trouble to arrange my adventure.

I allowed terror into my heart. "Who the fuck are you? Get out of my house," I screamed.

I was mildly surprised when Dirk did not turn tail and leave: I had sounded very menacing I thought.

Before I knew it, Dirk was on the bed and said, "Be quiet lady. Don't make me hurt you." He was so perfectly in character, it scared me; yet, it also propelled me to embrace my character of the helpless victim. And with that he began to try and rape me. He held me down and got between my legs. Eventually he spread them, but his pants were still on. I was curious how he was going to remedy that situation. Eventually he got off of me and stripped off his jeans and shirt. His body was lithe and beautiful, and his cock looked menacing even its semi-flaccid state. Before I could admire his body further he was back on top of me. He was immediately back between my legs. I felt his cock on my thighs. I continued to put up enough resistance so that he could not enter me.

He eventually got frustrated I think, because he grabbed my wrists and pinned them to my sides. As I tried to fight more, he twisted one of them roughly and told me to stop fighting or he would hurt me more.

I resumed fighting, and demanded that he quit. I was partially relieved that Dirk immediately let go of my wrists; however, I was more disappointed that the game had seemingly ended...just as I was getting interested in it. I pointed out to him that I had not used my 'safe word'. No sooner had my words left my mouth than he smacked me right across my face with his open hand. Even had I known what I wanted to say, I was too stunned to speak.

He was back on top of me in an instant and was between my legs. I felt his cock touching my vagina. He warned me that he was going to fuck me whether I wanted him to or not. I decided I might never again get the chance to act out on my dark fantasy. I relaxed as he entered my pussy. He was certainly a well-endowed guy, but it was not long before he was fully buried inside me. And with that, Dirk began to fuck me!

I decided to test him and see if he would listen to my pleading. I told him he was hurting me. He said nothing, covered my mouth with his large hand and, if anything, he began to pound me harder. If I was not really being raped, there was no discernible difference between that and this twisted play acting. I fought harder, and as I did so, I came. My orgasm leapt out from nowhere (much as a rapist might) and engulfed me. I lost momentary track of time and place.

When I gathered my senses (as much as any woman can with a virile man pounding away mercilessly at her soaking wet cunt), I could tell my assailant was about to come too. I did not attempt to remove his hand from my throat as he began to choke me as he came. I embraced my status as victim fully. It was not until I feared blacking out that I finally tapped his arm twice. He hesitated perhaps for a second, and then he was on top of me holding me.

After we recouped, Dirk tried to climb a top me again. This time it felt as if he were going to make love to me. When he tried to kiss me, I immediately stopped him by saying 'soccer ball'. He stopped, as any gentleman would. While I told him I had no desire to cheat on Charles, I told Dirk, if he had time to spare and wanted to continue our game...I was game. I was pretty sure this experiment would be my last one, and I was sort of glad I would never see the handsome German again. Knowing it would be my last indulgence, I was more than pleased when Dirk flipped me onto my stomach, slapped my ass roughly, and sat on top of me...pinning me to the bed. I became worried when he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. I knew I was wincing in pain; yet he did not stop pulling.

In reality, my guess is that our second rape session only lasted five minutes or so, yet it felt much longer. He used his weight to hold me down, he pressed his hands down onto my shoulders, and his knees pinned my arms to my sides. I was beautifully pinioned.

I managed to come again as he fucked me violently while all-the-while I protested in vain. He managed to give me a short warning that he was going to come. When he pulled out of my vagina, I expected to feel him spurt his vehemence onto my back and ass. It took me by surprise when he pressed the tip of his cock into my asshole and pushed in hard. I groaned: mostly in pain, yet it was not an entirely excruciating feeling.

I managed to yell out, "You fuckin' asshole."

He, in a funny and warped way, yelled back me, "I'm fucking your asshole, you twisted little slut."

I yelled out, "Soccer ball!"

He continued to pump his cock into my ass. "No deal, Heidi, I'm gonna come in your ass." He held my hips firmly as I felt him unload deep in my rectum.

It was now that I finally felt as if I had been truly raped; he was only in my most secret place for a minute or two, yet this act, coupled with the fact he had ignored my 'safe word', made me feel fully and perfectly violated.

He was out of my ass and out of my parents' cabin before any uncomfortable conversation needed to be had: I supposed it would have sounded ludicrous to wish someone a good flight home after they had just sodomized you against your will.

I gathered my wits, cleaned myself up as best I could, and went back to bed. I must have fallen asleep instantly.

* * *

I drove slowly back to the cabin: after all the beer, I was worried I might be pulled over. As I pulled up to the dark cabin, I decided to sneak in through the back door. I crept through the kitchen, navigated the living room furniture, undressed in the doorway and entered the dark bedroom. I got under the sheet with Heidi, who was fast asleep.

I lay on top of her and said, "Be quiet and you won't get hurt." Her hand pushed me off of her.

"I'm really tired, Charles," said Heidi.

"I'm taking you, no matter how fucking tired you are. If you think Dirk gets to have you, and I don't, you're insane." I threw back the covers and got between Heidi's athletic legs. I could not see her, but she smelled of sweat and sex. I was fully aroused; I knew I had the erection needed to take Heidi with. I just hoped I had the nerve to take her with it too.

* * *

I was so exhausted I did not hear Charles return. What I really needed was some sleep to rest my aching body, but he insisted on having sex. I made a mild protest, but gave up on that as he positioned himself between my knees.

It was actually very touching that my boyfriend had come back to reclaim his spot as the 'alpha male'. I did not have much strength left, but I made a good effort to stop him. He ignored my protests. I did not utter the phrase 'soccer ball', nor did I tap his arms during the course of the next half hour as I was raped for the second or third time that night. I woke up hours later with his arms around me. I had survived my fantasy with my relationship and self-esteem (sort of) intact.

* * *

I woke up early the next day, before sunrise, and started the coffee machine. It must have been ten o'clock in the morning before Heidi came out of the bedroom. I was doing some reading and did not hear her enter the room.

"Good morning, Baby. Any coffee left?" she asked.

"I made plenty." I set my book down and looked up at her. "What the....what happened to you?"

"Huh?" What do ya mean?"

Heidi was wearing the T-shirt she had slept in. Her wrists were both bruised, her neck had a purple mark on it, and her cheek had the imprint of a hand on it.

Heidi went to the bathroom and was looking in the mirror, and I was right behind her. "I'm gonna kill that bastard. What the fuck did he do to you?"

A simple smile crossed her face. "Oh, you know what he did to me. And now you know I put up a good fight too. Thanks for the nice birthday weekend. My curiosity is gone. It was interesting, but never ever again!" She kissed me softly on the lips and went to pour herself a cup of coffee.

I graduated a year later, moved to the east coast for a job, and my relationship with Heidi more or less fizzled out. We did not have a heated, sad, tear-filled beak-up call a few months after I moved away, we just agreed it was time to end it and both move on with our lives.

I still think of her fondly, and, on occasion, I wonder if some lucky guy somewhere is married to a vivacious, aging hippie chick that lets him rape her a few times a year.

* * *

As I sat in the plane, waiting for it to leave the terminal, I actually felt nervous. I half expected the police to show up and take me away in handcuffs. I knew that I had only been helping Heidi to act out on her sick fantasy, yet I also know if she gave an honest accounting of the previous night's activities to the police, I would have a difficult time avoiding jail time.

I picked up a magazine as the plane finally taxied towards the runway. I whispered under my breath, "Crazy bitch," but I knew I was smiling as I did so.

12