Taking Her

Story Info
Finding her sleeping and fantasizing leads to some decisions.
2.3k words
4.16
3k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Be nice when you award stars. Be helpful with the comments. But most of all read for the enjoyment of a good story. If this isn't one that interests you, find another.

This is a second try at a shorter story. It is a challenge for me as I like writing the details. Hopefully you like it.

I was surprised I was the only one left awake. All of my buddies had either passed out or walked home. Most of them had passed out.

I was at Gina's house. Her boyfriend, Tony and I went back to when I moved next door at 4 years old. We grew up together, pretty much joined at the hip.

We both played sports. He was better at baseball and soccer, I was better at football and basketball. We both played hockey, but it was mostly to keep busy.

I should mention that when I compared us to each other in sports, the difference wasn't a large gap. In grade eleven we both got checked out for full ride scholarships to a bunch of universities.

His pitching was a bit more unique than my third base skills, and my Free safety and back up running back was a bit more skilled than his defensive back or receiving skills. We both got invites for both sports. Basketball we were just good because we knew each other so well.

I think I came across as a bit more cocky and self confident. than Tony did. He was always s bit quieter and sat back and watched, and I tended more to jump in and rely on instincts to guide me.

The other difference was he got the girls, I got laid. It wasn't that I wanted to play the field, just that I attracted women who wanted to get down and party. and he attracted the ones who looked to settle down.

Gina wanted to settle down. Her place was bought and being paid for by uni students renting rooms from her. Including her little sister Tammy, who had the master bedroom. Gina had the basement as 'Her Space', or 'Hers and Tony's' as long as her parents didn't find out he stayed there almost all the time.

His official residence was in my apartment, but Gina didn't like the revolving door of women parading around. Tony didn't give a shit. He only had eyes for Gina since grade 7 when she first came into the area.

She was cute then. She was a stunner now. Tammy was just as hot, just a bit leaner and quieter.

Sorry, I got a bit carried away introducing everyone.

This night was a party at Gina's celebrating Tony's birthday. He just turned 21. Legal everywhere!

It was a rager of significant proportion. He had just pitched in the final game of the season, winning with a three hit 8 strikeout performance.

I played too, but only for five innings before I got subbed for a speedy base runner. He got the go ahead run, following my double to right field.

He and Gina were celebrating energetically in the basement.

I had been playing Call of Duty with a group, that dwindled to me, when everyone gradually passed out. When I shut off the game and shut the music off I realized I was the only one active, upstairs anyways.

I was walking to the bathroom when I heard some noise from the end of the hall. It sounded like something was going on and it wasn't cool.

I kept walking to Tammy's room and I heard her. "Stop, No! Don't! Please! Please don't!"

And a gruff male voice saying "Shut up and take it! You know you want it!" and "I'm going to fuck you so good you won't walk straight!"

That was followed by a shriek.

I barged through the door fists balled up ready to beat some sorry ass into next year.

I stopped and looked around and smiled.

Tammy was passed out on her bed. PornStub was playing a forced sex scene on her big screen.. She was laying on her bed with a small collection of toys butt naked and legs spread.

She had fucked herself to sleep watching porn.

I was kind of surprised by her selection. She had always been looking for another Tony. I tried to date her a few times, but she shut me down as not wanting to be another notch on my bedpost.

But here she was dicking herself watching rape and non consent shit on the TV.

I watched for a bit to see if she stirred or made any move to wake up.

She didn't. Well until I tripped over her frikking thong. I got my toe stuck in one part and was standing on another causing me to lurch forward onto the bed beside her.

"Jay, No! Stop!" she mumbled and her fingers teased her clit.

Holy Fuck! I knew she had a crush on me.I fucking knew it! I told Tony she did, but he said definitely no way.

She moaned again. "Jay no, you can't! and then she moaned and her finger pushed in her.

What to do. What to do.

I had a hard on in an instant. Not just hard but granite fucking rock hard.

I was pushed up on my arms inches from her chest. Right beside her. I wanted her.

I had wanted her before, too. I liked her. I liked the tension we had with her playing me as a player and pussy hound and she as a straight up girl looking for romance. We teased each other sometimes with the banter.

I laughed at that thought. The nice girl was dreaming of me taking her against her will as her fantasy.

Shit I could smell the aroma of her sex and desire. I wanted her.

I couldn't. Taking a passed out young woman because she passed out watching porn and dreaming of me wasn't right.

I started to push myself off the bed. I stood up and found the remote. I was just about to shut off the video when she moaned again and her fingers dug deeper in her wet pussy. Her other hand was on her small but perfect breast, teasing a very pointy nipple. "Jay! Oh! So big!"

I froze and smiled. Then I listened to the good voice in my head. The other voice was saying I should give her the dream she was after. I had to adjust my dick in my cargo shorts to let it stand up unencumbered, but I knew the right thing to do.

I was mesmerized by the sight of her perfect body. Her fingers idly playing in her honey hole.

My dick was so hard it pushed past the elastic top of my shorts. It was bouncing for attention drooling like a puppy wanting its feast.

Her perfect legs, sweet perfect bare pussy, tight toned tummy and such perfect tits. With dark hard nipples. All that topped with dark wavy hair, a perfect angular face, cute full lips and blue eyes.

'Fuck!' Those eyes were open staring at me, looking me up and down.

I saw her take a sharp breath in and ready herself to scream.

I launched myself. I covered her mouth and held her hands together in my other hand just over her head.

She scrambled with her legs but I tied them up with my own. All the while her eyes were bugging out staring at me.

"Relax! Please! I heard your video on your Tv. I thought someone was raping you. Sorry I barged in, but I thought you were in trouble."

I babbled on and on repeating my story until I felt her reaction change. Now she wouldn't look at me and tears formed.

"Are you going to scream?" I asked finally.

She shook her head no.

The TV behind us carried on with the scene, the woman moaning "No, You can't! Stop!" And the guy replying. "I know you want it. Your so fucking wet you are going to cum the instant I start fucking you!"

We both looked at the screen. It mirrored us on her bed. She was naked. He had her legs wrapped around his. He held her hands over her head. The difference was he was guiding his cock in between her legs into her.

I felt my cock pressed against her sex and looked down. She did the same. She moaned as she tried to move. I felt her move, sliding over the bulge in my pants.

She looked back up at me. "I'm so embarrassed." She whispered.

"I bet!" I snickered, "fantasizing about me and getting caught!"

I am not the brightest tool in the shed. I have had moments when that has been clearly evident. This was one of those moments.

"Get off me!" She glared at me with a sudden fire in her eyes.

Yup, I was a complete dumbass.

She was struggling again, which was doing incredible things to my cock as she moved.

"I'm going to scream if.. mmmph mphhhh". I put my hand over her mouth.

"Tammy, listen, don't scream. I know you have a fantasy. It's ok. It's hot as fuck." I rubbed my dick over her spread lips. "But if you scream, people will come and see you naked, toys out, rape porn on your tv and me still dressed. What would that really look like?"

She stopped struggling. Her eyes still had a fire in them.

"To defend myself I would have to tell everything. The explicit porn. Your fantasy as you played with yourself. Everything!"

"What did you hear?" She desperately called out.

"You, fantasizing about me, and my big cock!" I gave it another rub between her exposed lips.

"Shit!" She moaned. I wondered it it was me pressing on her clit and rubbing, or the revelation that got the result.

I rubbed up again.

"Oh fuck, stop that!" She moaned again.

"Why? You want me! I know it! I've wanted you for a long time. You know that, too!" I rubbed again, a bit farther. Maybe too far. The head of my cock was still sticking out of my shorts and now slid against her wetness.

"Fuck" we both moaned.

"Fuck!" The girl on the TV just moaned. We both looked.

In hi definition we could see the guy sliding his dick into the girl on the screen. She had started out fighting him but now was pulling him deeper as she came.

"Would you cum if I entered you like that?" I asked her, dragging the head of my cock over her clit.

"Asshole! Get off me!" She grumbled while trying to suppress a moan. Her eyes fluttered for a second "God, oh.... Shit Get off me!" Her resolve returned suddenly and she tried to push me off her.

I held her hands in mine. Each held up and out. I leaned in and kissed her. "Stop protesting! You want this!"

She went from shock to compliant to biting my lip in a nanosecond. Then she kissed me back.

It was only a second and then she pulled back. "Stop it! You need to get off!"

"Ok, I will". I replied and pulled her hands lower.

I kissed her quickly and then slid lower and sucked each of her hard pointy nipples in my mouth in rapid succession.

She moaned, then with a raspy voice. "I told you don't. Stop."

"Don't stop?" I questioned teasing her. I nibbled each nipple again and pressed my cock against her sex again.

"No! Please! Please stop!" She moaned.

"Please? Or please stop?" I asked and sucked them again into my mouth.

"Fuck". She moaned and arched her back up.

"We can do that too! I hope! Lots of that!" I nibbled and pulled on one of her nipples stretching it before letting it slip from my mouth.

"No, God no! Stop! I need you to get off!" She moaned.

"I will! Totally and so will you! Promise!" I grinned and rubbed my cock over her clit again.

She focused her resolve. "I mean it! Off me! Now!" She whispered with a fierce determination.

I let her hands go and dragged my fingers down her arms and then down her ribs, teasing her waist and stopped cupping her hips.

I slid back off the bed holding her. My mouth just above her sex.

"A taste first?" I asked and licked just above her mound.

Her breath caught. I licked again, closer to her sex.

She moaned and raised her head and shoulders up to watch me. I licked again. A large swirl just brushing at the hood of her clit.

"No, oh no." She moaned."please stop! You have to leave" She moaned quite unconvincingly.

I slid my tongue between her wet folds and licked back up to her clit and stood up releasing my hold of her.

Her eyes went wide open watching as I took my swollen cock and stuffed the top two inches that stuck out the top, back in my pants and off to the side.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Leaving! You asked me to, remember?" I looked at the TV. The guy was pushing the woman's knees back by her ears and fucking her like there was no tomorrow. I shut it off. "One day Tammy. If you want, that is!"

"No!" She moaned sitting up.

"I want our first time to be very clearly something we both want. Not me taking you. I will love that many times if you like the fantasy, but not our first time. I asked you out twice. Next time is for you to ask. Love you! Sweet dreams!"

I closed the door.

I heard her groan in frustration as I walked to the bathroom. I smiled to myself. God she was so sexy and cute