Mistaken Identity

Story Info
So hard to tell twins apart!
6.3k words
4.03
45.5k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bart23233
bart23233
323 Followers

Why on earth do parents do it? Why do they make the names of identical twins rhyme? Donald and Ronald (aka Don and Ron)?

Liam and Jon were identical twins and, thankfully, their parents didn't fall into that horrid practice. It was, however, odd that of all the twins ever Liam and Jon were more identical than other twins. Most of the time, parents learn to tell the kids apart quickly. But in the case of Liam and Jon, their parents had resorted to tagging them with color-coded plastic bracelets. Liam was blue; John was red. The boys wore these until they learned their names and could respond to them.

Even Liam and Jon couldn't find differences. As they grew, they kept inspecting themselves comparatively trying to identify differences. There were none. During puberty that changed just a bit. Liam developed a little treasure trail, a small line of hair from his bellybutton to his pubic hair. Jon had no such hair there despite the fact that everywhere else on their bodies, the hair was exactly the same.

Family noticed, but few others did. The boys could use the gang shower after gym class and their classmates could not tell the difference between them. They resisted their parent's attempts to dress them alike. While they often shared clothes, they didn't dress alike.

Their dressing differently didn't stop them from the normal twin's juvenile tricks. They'd answer for the other one in class knowing that the teacher would have no idea if they were who they said they were. By high school they would sometimes meet in the locker room and change clothes during the day. This added to the mayhem and their delight.

One would play up to a girl and have a conversation and then tell the other twin that he would go chat with the girl as it appeared that she liked him. Of course, the second twin would have no idea of the first conversation and soon was completely counter to the first twin's conversation. It always proved confusing for the girl and a laugh fest for the instigating brother.

College was to be where things got interesting. Liam and Jon decided to attend the same college and study engineering. Like before, no one could tell them apart and no one knew about Liam's extra strip of hair on his abdomen.

One evening the boys had taken a couple of girls to a local pub. They sat around a table for four. Liam signaled his bother that he liked Lucy. Lucy was not being receptive to Liam's attention.

"Would you ladies excuse my brother and me?" Saying that, Jon rose and signaled his brother to follow. In the men's room, Jon told his lookalike that his approach with Lucy was all wrong. "Here," Jon said. "Switch clothes and I'll set you up." The twins stripped out of their outer clothes and redressed as their other. They returned to the table.

Jon started working on Lucy. Liam has no idea what his brother was whispering in her ear, but she was eating it all up. After an hour or so, Liam saw that Jon had his hand up Lucy's skirt and she was not resisting.

"Maybe we should break this up," Jon said. "Liam, let's hit the head and then we'll see the ladies home.

In the men's room they again switched clothes. "So," said Liam, what's the deal with Lucy?"

"Brother, you were moving too slowly. She wasn't sure that you were really interested. I stepped up the pace. If you don't fuck it up, you should be fucking within the hour."

Jon had been right. Liam took Lucy home and immediately she was all over him and he over her. The bed in the dorm was just a twin, but they made it work. As Jon had predicted within the hour Liam had had his cock sucked and after some facetime at her pussy, he was plowing her pussy with his cock."

It seemed that Jon always had better luck seducing women. Perhaps they'd found how they were different.

There were other women for the college twins. One day, Liam had returned to the dorm room he shared with his brother to find him in the floor on top of some girl that Liam has never seen. When he entered, he realized that they were both ready to cum and moments later they did. Jon rolled off of her and removed his condom and tied a knot in the end then tossed it in the wastepaper bin.

"Twins! I've never had twins. You want to fuck me now while your brother recovers?"

Liam quickly got out of his clothes and moved into position.

"You have to wear a rubber."

There were five on the desk next to him, I guess Jon had bought six pack and just finished off one. Liam opened on and rolled it down his already hard cock. As she'd just had an orgasm, Liam decided to skip some of the preliminaries and move ahead. Laying between her raised legs, he supported himself on his elbow and reached down and moved his cock to her cunt opening and slid in his cock.

The boys took turns with the unnamed girl until all of the rubbers were tied off in the trash. She got up, pulled on some clothes and just left without a word.

Most of the time the twins got along great. There was the occasional altercation.

During their junior year they'd moved off campus into an apartment. In the same apartment complex, Liam had fallen hard for an amazing woman named Liz. Liz had it all, she was smart, funny, beautiful and had a body that would not quit. Nice tits, tiny waist and sexy hips. Liam had been seeing her for a couple of months during which he'd been tortured by Jon who always wanted to know if she'd given him any pussy yet. She hadn't, but Liam was willing to take it slow so as not to lose her. It was an approach that he was comfortable with and Liz seemed to like it too.

Liam came down with the flu and was relegated to his bed. Basically, he slept day and night. Liam heard Jon in the apartment and called for him. Jon stuck his head in the door and asked what his brother needed.

"I was supposed to pick up Liz in a half hour, which obviously I can't do as I'd have to get better to die. Would you tell her I'm sick and I'll make it up to her?"

"Sure."

Liam heard Jon leave to take care of his assignment and then Liam dozed off again.

Liam awaken about three hours later when her heard Jon coming in the front door.

"Where have you been all this time?"

"I was with Liz. Remember, you asked me to take care of her."

"So, how his she?"

"Sexy as ever just a little less horny."

"What the fuck did you do?" Liam asked.

"Well, she thought I was you so I went with it. We made out on the couch for a while -- boy, she had a sexy tongue! Then we went back to her bedroom and sat on the bed and listened to some music. I reached my hands under her t-shirt and felt her tits through her bra --- will until I removed her bra and got right to those tits. One think led to another and soon, she was out of her jeans wearing only her panties. They were yellow by-the-way. I slipped them off of her and gave her some quality face time between her legs. She's a moaner you know? And, she's a virgin; well, actually was a virgin."

"You asshole son-of-a-bitch!"

"You need to pay attention as you need to know how you took her cherry. So, being you, I made sure she wanted to lose that cherry."

"Yes, Liam, I want you to fuck me!"

"So, I got her positioned doggie style and got behind that sweet, tight ass. I, acting on your behalf, was really hard so I positioned my cock's head at the front door of her pussy and gently applied pressure. She wiggled a bit and asked me to be careful, and slow. You were so sensitive, you told her that you'd never do anything to hurt her."

So, with my cock in the right place and her all wet and all, I put one hand on each hip and started to increase the pressure on her maidenhead. She gasped a few times as I pressed on, but she was a real trooper. After a few moments of increasing the pressure on her hymen, it broke and I was in. I paused and told her that she was okay -- I thought that is what you'd want me to say -- and then drove my cock gently in and out each time going a little deeper into that fresh, tight pussy. When my balls were the only things hanging out, I paused and then started to pump her. Hey, buddy, she had a great cunt!"

"You truly are an asshole!"

"She was getting into it and I was pumping away. She started to scream as she pushed back against my thrusts. Then she went silent and I realized that she was on the verge of coming. Fine by me, I could feel my balls tighten against my shaft as I was ready to shoot a big load. And, shoot a big one I did. I must have done a good job for you as throughout it all she kept calling your name even there at the end when she kept saying, 'Liam, I'm cuming. I'm cuming!"

"So, this is how you spend three hours?"

"No. I didn't want her to think you only wanted her cherry. No. We fucked two more times. Come to find out, she's something of a screamer," Jon said. "Did I mention how tight her pussy is. Wait, I think I did."

Liz and Liam continued as a couple through junior and senior year. The sex was great and Liam never told her that it was Jon that fucked her cherry away.

After college the boys got jobs and started "real life." Liam was taking his time finding a woman. Jon had met this amazing woman named Hope. Liam wished that he'd met her first as she was amazing in every way. Liam thought that she was too good for Jon as Hope seemed to be a very traditional girl and Liam knew his twin would chase skirt and fuck it all up.

They were married and things started off pretty well. Liam was often a dinner guest at Jon and Hope's place. When they were together, Hope always marveled at how she still couldn't tell the men apart. "So, are you both the same 'down there'?"

"Yep. We've been the same down there all our lives. Seen one, you've seen them both." The guys laughed.

Liam and Jon had lunch together at least three times a week. It was their time to catch up on their goings on. After about six months of marriage, they were at lunch and Jon confessed that he'd been seeing another woman on the side. "Just for sex," he said.

"Brother, I need you to do something for me."

"What's that," Liam asked.

"I need you to be me. I'm planning to spend the night with this other woman and I want you to go to my house as me for the night. We'll meet at the gym after work and do the clothes swap thing and you'll be good."

"What if Hope wants to fuck?"

"Well, I'll be getting pussy, go ahead, fuck her. I mean it's not like she'd have one less fuck left in her cunt."

Jon had just confirmed that he was not good enough for Hope. Hope should have married Liam. With hesitation, Liam agreed. Actually, the thought of fucking Hope was exciting and he decided that he'd initiate the fucking with Hope.

The men met after work at the gym and changed clothes. They'd each packed different clothes in their cars so that they could redress the next morning. Jon handed over his wristwatch and wedding ring. He reminded Liam to go by the waxing salon and get his treasure trail waxed away.

Five-thirty was Jon's usual time to arrive home and at just that time Liam, driving Jon's car, rolled into Jon and Hope's driveway. He took out Jon's keys and opened the front door. "I'm in the den, fix yourself a drink and come on in and relax." Hope came to greet him with a kiss.

Liam started to fix his favorite mixed drink but stopped and proceeded to fix Jon's favorite drink. He went into the living room and they exchanged their stories of the day.

Hope made a fine dinner; one of Jon's favorites. Liam praised it despite the fact that it was not a favorite of his. They clear the table and put the kitchen back in order. Moving to the den, they snuggled up on the couch and watched TV. Ten o'clock came and Liam stood saying that he was ready for bed. Hope switched off the TV and followed him. He and Hope got undressed. Man, she had a delicious body. Naked, he moved up behind her as she stood at the mirror taking off her makeup. He wrapped his arms around her abdomen and hugged her. Resting his chin on her shoulder, he said, "You are particularly beautiful tonight."

"Sounds like someone wants to fuck tonight."

"Let's just say that you should step out of those panties and I'll not put on anything and we'll see what we can get going in the bed."

She reached behind her and found his ball-sack and tugged on it a bit and then ran her fingers up and down his semi-hard cock. Hope turned in his arms and put her arms around his neck.

"Let's see your moves!" she said.

Liam reached down and grabbed her ass and lifted her up and carried her to the bed. When she was laid out on the bed, he kissed her passionately and slid down her body. When he got to her panties, he slid them down and tossed them aside. He moved up and their lips met and their tongues joined in a very sexy dance. He massaged her breasts and started playing with her nipples.

"I don't know what's gotten into you tonight, but I like it."

Sucking and pinching her nipples had her moaning. He slipped down to her slit and opened it wide. It was a beautiful sight. He licked it from top to bottom and back again. He soon focused in on her clit first tickling it gently then laying his tongue flat against it, shook his head back and forth. She let out a pleasure sound and raised her knees. He continued to play. He inserted one finger, and then two, into her pussy and worked it hard. Her pussy turned into a river running fast with juice. She started to cum. Her entire body started to shake uncontrollably. Liam had never seen a woman do this. Her reaction was intense and it made him rock hard.

He glided up her body pausing momentarily to press his cock head to her cunt opening. Slowly he inserted himself into her; first a little and then more with each push. He started a slow fuck using his ass and hips to push his cock all the way into her pussy each time. Liam could feel his balls slap against her ass with each of his thrusts. Once he got his rhythm, she began to move her body so that each of his thrusts was met with her thrust.

Liam couldn't understand why his asshole brother would be chasing pussy at a hotel tonight while this amazing woman was home and such a good fuck. Hope deserved better and Jon didn't deserve this at all.

After some time, Liam could sense that Hope was moving rapidly to another orgasm. He decided to let her have it and he'd just keep fucking her. She first became ridged and then her body started to shake as before. Liam continued to push into her pussy repeatedly.

"I don't know if I can stand much more," she screamed.

"Stay with me, there's more."

But Liam quickly realized that he would not be able to hold off any more. His balls tingled and pulled up. He thrust into her one more time before the dam broke and he flooded her with cum. Her muscles tighten her pussy around his shaft. They pressed their bodies together as he continued to squirt his spunk inside her. She stopped jerking and relaxed.

He allowed his cock to retreat from her pussy hole. He rolled over to lay beside her.

"Damn, that was good," she said. "Have you been watching porn or something? If you have, then fucking keep it up!"

After a few relaxing minutes, she got up and went to the bath. Liam got up. He remembered that Jon said that he slept in gray boxer briefs in the second drawer from the top. He found them and slid on a pair and went back to bed.

She returned and they got under the sheets and lay in each other's arms.

Liam and Jon had arranged to meet at 5p.m. after work to exchange clothes and compare notes. Jon bragged on his pussy-on-the-side and Liam told Jon about his evening and the details that he should know so that he didn't trip up with his wife. Liam also told him that he'd fucked Hope. Jon was unconcerned. Apparently, he realized that he couldn't be fucking another woman and get too particular about Liam fucking his wife.

Jon then shifted the conversation to a trip he and Hope were planning for the fall to the Rockies. They'd made all manner of plans for activities.

Liam shared that he was passing on a vacation this year so as to increase his savings account for a down payment on a house. He was also pleased to have gotten a pretty large raise at work and that this would help the house fund. They agreed on a time to go to the gym, paid their lunch tab and both brothers went back to work.

In subsequent lunches, they shared that Jon was getting Hope a new car as one was badly needed. Liam launched into a review of a new co-worker and the issues around his training them.

Early the next week, the brothers met for lunch as usual. Jon was very excited. Liam could see it on his face as soon as he sat down. "What's up, buddy," Liam asked.

"This really hot young woman and I are planning a weekend at a lake condo. Man, she's as hot as they come," Jon replied.

"Well, I should have known. You only get excited about fucking."

"No, listen, Liam. This woman is so hot iron would melt next to her," Jon said. "So, Liam, I need for you to cover for me this weekend. It needs to be Friday after work through Monday when we get to work."

Liam felt his cock stiffening at the thought of a weekend with Hope. 'I guess I could cover for you. Anything weird going on that would cause trouble like a party with your neighbors -- you know, the people I don't know?"

"No. The weekend is clear. So, will you do it?"

"Okay. But this can't go on forever. You need to settle down and really be with Hope."

The guys talked details and then paid up and left the restaurant. Liam stopped on the sidewalk to phone the waxing salon to get an appointment to remove the only thing that would tell Hope that he wasn't Jon.

Quitting time on Friday the guys met at the gym, changed clothes down to their underwear and socks, Liam took Jon's watch and wedding ring, his car and house keys.

Liam, now pretending to be Jon, pulled into Jon's driveway and went into the house. Hope was there to greet him with a huge smile on her face. "Welcome home, baby," she said. The wrapped her arms around Liam and gave him a big kiss. He returned the affection in kind.

"You seem awfully happy. Is there an occasion?"

"Yes, there is," she said in a teasing way. "This weekend I'm going to fuck your brains out!"

"Then, I am a lucky man. I'm sure that I will not be needing my brains, so fuck me until I have no brains. I'll die with a smile on my face. So, what's going on?"

"Well, I've been watching my temperature and we can make babies now through Sunday, so I plan to have you fuck me tonight, twice Saturday and twice on Sunday. Then, buy Monday, we should be having a baby!"

"That's great," Liam managed to say. The situation was uncomfortable and she was right, if this was her time to get pregnant and they fucked all weekend, he would have her pregnant before Jon returned home. The thought of where Jon was and what he was up to allowed Liam to dismissed his concerns. Liam felt his cock getting stiff in Jon's pants.

After dinner, Hope wanted to get the baby making process started. "Hey, baby, want to fuck?"

Liam smiled and said, "Damn fucking straight I do. Let me get my baby making machine inside you."

They moved to the bedroom and Hope began ripping off Liam's clothes. He responded in kind until they both stood naked. Liam started with her tits; she was fondling his ball-sack. She dropped to her knees and licked his ball-sack. His sack was relaxed making it was easy for her to pull one of his balls into her mouth. She tugged and sucked it gently. After delivering it a good workout, she let his ball slip from her lips. She moved to the other one repeating the process.

"I love that, Hope!"

"I'm counting on these to deliver the goods this weekend."

She released the second ball and licked the underside of his cock from the ball-sack to the head. Taking only the head of his cock into her mouth, she licked and teased it. Releasing the head of his cock she ran her tongue up and down his now stiff cock several more times.

bart23233
bart23233
323 Followers
12