Taking Inside, Out

Story Info
Will a trip to the Great Outdoors spice up Linda's sex life?
4.9k words
4.58
20.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for reading my story! I'd love comments and thoughts good or bad.

(4950 Words)

Linda basked in the afterglow of sex. Bill, his breath slowing back down, grinned at her and ran a fingertip along her arm. She closed her eyes and pulled the sheets up over her body with a contented sigh. She had a lovely orgasm. They laid in bed together in peaceful quiet. Linda worked her feet under the sheets kicked to the foot of bed.

Bill rolled out of bed a few minutes later and headed to the shower. He worked the late shift today which allowed them to indulge in some delightful morning sex. The kids were finishing out the school year and the house was quiet so Linda and Bill took advantage.

But ...

Was everything good? she wondered.

Linda didn't want to put a curse on it but she sometimes wondered if their sex life was good enough for Bill. It was good for her and she figured Bill felt the same. They discussed it with each other every so often yet Linda imagined every relationship spanning two decades led to some kind of rut. She knew the two of them weren't unique.

Let's call it a routine, she thought to herself. The word 'rut' sounded negative to her.

Bill and Linda did have regular sex after 20 years of marriage so there was that. It was a once-a-week thing (mostly) and it followed the same basic pattern. Kissing leads to light touching, then he'd kiss her breasts, they'd provide oral for each other, and then intercourse. Most of the time they'd both orgasm during sex and then they would move on with their days.

Did she need more? Did she want more? She came almost every time and she was lucky her body responded well to Bill. He didn't ask for much and he seemed okay with things but the question percolated in her mind every few months. Linda had never gone as far as to check his browser history or see what else he was up to on the internet. His personality simply didn't suggest he had a wide variety of tastes and preferences or secret desires. They were probably fine.

Twenty minutes elapsed while Bill got ready to leave. Linda was quiet and he noticed. He asked if she was okay. She nodded and said she was thinking about her day. He let it pass though she saw he knew she wasn't feeling her usual self. He kissed her forehead and told her he was around if she needed anything.

"Oh, you already gave me what I needed," she said and wrinkled her nose at him. He smiled and headed out the door.

His car pulled out of the driveway. Linda gave him a few minutes and went to her phone. She tapped the icon for the internet and started searching. She looked for sexy ideas every so often but today would be in earnest.

"Ways to spice up married sex" seemed like a good start. She typed, tapped, and started scrolling.

"Food." Absolutely not.

"Lingerie." Linda had tried that much earlier in their relationship. Bill had offered up that while he enjoyed the complicated puzzle of the strings and ties and buttons and hooks with lingerie, he liked bare skin more. The few times she wore anything slinky, he just got it off her and moved on. And Linda didn't exactly need her current body squeezed into any material these days. She was fine for her age, early 40s, but she wasn't a size 2 any more. Or a size 6 for that matter.

"Role-playing." Bill could not be relied upon for improv or spontaneity. His ad-lib skills were non-existent and there was no way he'd go along with taking a new role or pretending to be something or someone else. The same rule applied for dirty-talk. Bill had told Linda he was around if she needed anything. She could have tried something more fun: "I need your cock in my mouth again." And Bill would have blushed and panicked at her language.

On second thought ... She decided she would talk dirty to him, maybe sext him today, just to see him react. She recognized it would be for the fun of it, though, not because it would be sexy or give them a new experience.

"Make a Home Movie." Linda preferred low-lighting or darkness so to have her body recorded and saved for posterity was a big triple nope. Nope, nope, nope, she thought to herself.

"Sex Outside."

Linda paused on that entry. She read the comments about it.

For a fun way to explore sex, try it outside! You can feel the wind and sun on your skin and pretend like you're from an ancient civilization, having sex with wild abandon in the wilderness! Just make sure you look out for bugs and other people! Don't get caught!

Linda almost rolled her eyes at the author's writing skills. She didn't need John Steinbeck when scanning for fun and new sexy ideas but list-makers should take at least a few minutes to look at what they wrote.

But there was something to what the author (who actually had a credit with "Dr." in front of her name) was saying.

Upon further thought this one was a viable option. Linda didn't have an immediate reason to not try it She didn't need to be registered as a sex offender but if they did it right there'd be no issue.

Linda thought back to when they may have had outdoor sex. She didn't immediately come up with anything. They had vacationed in Hawaii years and years ago and never ended up going to that nude beach on Maui. Bill didn't show any interest and Linda hadn't paid much attention to its existence. There weren't any other times she could think of where outside sex was on the table. Neither she nor Bill had gone out of their way to try it.

She thought about it now. Logistically, the timing would be excellent. Bill was working late shifts the next month so he'd be available mid and late morning. School wasn't out for another two weeks so there wouldn't be kids around. The weather had broken for good and was now trending in the mid-70s before 9:00 am so it wasn't cold. Winter was official over.

Outside of the whole 'being arrested' thing, why not try it? It'd be different and at least give them something to talk about. Hopefully having a new experience, hotel rooms in faraway cities excluded, could inject some novelty into their relationship.

Linda turned the idea around in her head, examining it from different angles. Would she suggest this and inadvertently upset Bill? Would he think their current sex life was failing her? Would he want to offer up his own fantasies that involved group sex or something even more fringe? Bill was a loving husband and they were generally open with each other. Linda truly believed if he had fantasies or desires he would have communicated them already. Two decades of being together provided both the time and the trust to talk it out.

Linda thought about it from her own frame of reference. Could she have sex outdoors?

Sure, why not? She'd do some research and pick a spot that was quiet and out of the way. She didn't want them interrupted or spotted or anything. So, where? She went back to work at her phone hunting for locations.

An hour later, she had identified the spot: Ridgeview County Park.

Linda made columns for the pros and cons and laughed at herself that she was reducing her sex life to a list that looked like a P&L statement.

The park was well outside of town, twenty minutes past the city limits which put it just far enough to deter any locals from wandering over to take their dogs for walks. Proximity was the biggest issue and the further away, the better the odds of it being quiet.

There were two Yelp reviews, both from birders who commented that the park was great because it was rarely visited. They said there was no one out there and they could observe the birds in peace. One review was from four years ago, the other from six years back. No one updated Yelp recently so no one must be going. At least that was Linda's interpretation.

The county's website had all their parks listed. There were pictures for Ridgeview. They showed a small parking lot, just a turnout from the highway. There was nothing else suggesting human presence visible in the pictures. No amenities, no bathrooms, nothing. There was nothing there. It was a nature reserve with some gravel and dirt.

Linda was no detective but she congratulated herself on coming to her conclusion. It made sense to her and the next step was reconnaissance. She laughed at herself for the thought. Here she was, a mother of two high-schoolers, a wife to an accountant, now playing Secret Spy Sex Researcher. And it was all just for a fun orgasm.

Well, hopefully, it would be fun. There was only one way to see. She'd go investigate, get a feel for the place and take next steps if they presented themselves. She knew it was isolated but places that were too quiet wouldn't have murderers and killers on the loose, would they?

"Let's go find out," she said and grabbed her keys.

The car tires crunched in the gravel as Linda pulled off the highway and into the parking lot. Calling it a 'trailhead' was a stretch. There was room for maybe five cars, barely enough to warrant a parking lot. It helped that she saw very little morning traffic on the road coming out. This was a quiet stretch.

"Here goes nothing," Linda said. She immediately laughed and cringed at herself. She wasn't one to make unnecessary noise and she usually didn't hum or talk to herself. She was experiencing anxiety and it showed.

Linda took a breath and walked to the signboard.

The weather-worn entrance sign was green and had several posted sheets encased in plastic. There were the standard warnings about no pets, no firearms, no pyrotechnics, no smoking, or hunting. Linda noted nothing prohibited nudity.

Curiously, there was a log book sealed in a plastic Ziploc bag hanging from the large sign. Linda opened it. The book requested people enter visits to record park usage. No one reported being there so far this year. The weather had been nicer as of late and Linda thought people would at least try to get outside after the cold winter. Perhaps others simply didn't fill it out. She sure wasn't going to now.

She looked at the map. It showed a 1.25 mile round trip. The trail, beaten dirt, ran just inside the tree line adjacent to a farmer's field. No barns or farmhouses were sight. It curled toward the nature area leading to rolling hills. Her quick glance around showed her fallen leaves and sticks, the debris of winter, littering both the left and right paths heading into the growth. The county hadn't been out to clean up just yet. Maybe they simply never made it out to this park.

Linda trembled slightly, fingering the zipper of her hoodie. It was 10:30 am and already starting to get hot but she wanted to make sure she at least looked the part of a hiker. She had a tank top and bra on underneath the light gray hoodie and she wore dark green shorts, socks, and her tennis shoes. Her car keys and phone went into the hoodie's pocket and she zipped it up.

There was nothing left to do but take a walk. Linda wasn't sure what she was even looking for. How did one go about finding a place to have sex outside? She had the time of day right since it was early and kids were still in school. She had the location right as well since there wasn't a school or houses anywhere near the park. And she had the season right. One would have seen through the bare woods two weeks earlier but spring had sprung. Dense, heavy growth now filled the woods with foliage. White and blue and yellow flowers popped up in a few sunny spots. Nature had exploded during the growing season. The air was empty of flying creepy-crawlies and it was too early for cicadas. The only sound was the blowing of leaves and the calls of birds high in the trees.

"Okay," Linda said aloud, then laughed. Nerves. She picked the path branching to the right and started walking, her footsteps muted on the dirt. She did some quick math in her head.

Half a mile at a moderate walk was about ten minutes, far enough to be away from the parking lot. Maybe I could still hear a car door slam if someone else were close.

Linda headed into the woods.

She decided to look for a flat space with enough room for the two of them. Something near the trail but not right on it in case of an interruption. Two minutes of walking turned into ten minutes of hiking as the trail went up a gentle grade and turned into a more aggressive incline. Linda was in average shape and by no means out of breath but she found herself working when she crested the hill. She stopped.

She found it. She found the spot.

A large oak tree lay fallen on its side 30 feet into the undergrowth. The roots thrust out of the bottom of the tree like large antlers and the trunk itself was easily four feet thick. Linda stepped lightly off the trail through the plants and ground cover. The top of the fallen tree reached over her hips, providing a screen from anyone on the trail. She skirted a nest of thorny shrubs and that made her feel better. Natural deterrents were welcome.

Linda moved behind the oak, opposite of the trail, and knelt. It felt homey, comfortable. There was nothing behind the tree but wilds reaching to the distant hills west. A splash of sunlight filtered through the tall trees and she felt one with nature.

She wasn't really sure what to do next. Now what? She could go get Bill and bring him here and talk about it. Or she could just surprise him and strip down in the middle of the woods. Something about that appealed to her and she decided that would be her move. She'd bring him out here for a hike together and then she could get naked in the middle of the trail and get him so turned on they'd have sex right over there behind that tree. Ta-da!

But Linda didn't know if she could actually get naked outside in the middle of the woods. She looked around, peering hard into the woods. There was not a single hint of human life. The deer might peep on her and the squirrels were definitely keeping track of where she was but there weren't any people.

Linda didn't fancy herself a show-off and she rarely wore clothes meant to draw attention to her body. She was in okay shape but she just didn't need people staring at her, judging her.

She tingled thinking about Bill staring at her. She pictured him standing, staring as she stripped down in the middle of the afternoon while outside. She saw him captivated by her boldness, his uncertainty and conservative personality grappling with carnal desire to fuck her. He would have to fuck her if she took all her clothes out out here.

... If she could take all her clothes off.

Fine, fuck it, let's try.

"Time to actually be one with nature," she said and laughed, nervously. She tried not to think but her heart picked up pace, thumping blood through her body. Her hands reached up and pulled the tab on her hoodie. The soft metallic whisper of the zipper sounded out of place in the woods. She shrugged the hoodie off and placed it on the least-dirty looking patch of ground.

She pulled her tank top up over her body and folded it in half, placing it on top of the hoodie. Blocking out the reality of what she was doing, she undid the single button on her shorts and slid them down her pale-skinned legs. She stepped out of them, bent over to pick them up, and added them to the small pile of clothes.

Linda's fingers trembled as she reached behind her back to unsnap her bra. She undid it after a couple of moments of fumbling. The cups came loose off her chest and she shrugged her shoulders, letting the straps fall forward. She pulled the bra off her body and dropped it on the ground. Her arms immediately flew to her chest to cover herself.

"What the hell am I doing?" she asked herself. She felt the heat from blushing flood across her chest, up her neck, to her face. She looked down at the tops of her breasts, somewhat concealed by her arms, and saw her skin flushed deep red. This was crazy. Wasn't this crazy?

She peered around her, staring into the woods, still hearing nothing but the flutter of wings and the call of birds high in the trees.

Linda dropped her arms and reached for the waistband of her underwear. She peeled the elastic band over her hips and down her legs. She stepped out of her underwear with a quick move and straightened up, somehow more than naked while still still wearing her socks and tennis shoes.

Thoughts tumbled through her mind and her body screamed at her to get dressed, cover up, someone might see. Her body shook and it took everything she had to not dive into the pile of clothes and get dressed.

Why the hell am I doing this? she thought to herself as she fought to keep her hands at her sides. A branch cracked somewhere in the distance and she immediately dropped to the ground behind the fallen tree, her hands flying to cover her body. Her heart thundered in her chest and her stomach rolled. She strained to hear footsteps.

Nothing.

Linda counted to 300, daring herself to stay undressed, mentally demanding she stop shaking as hard as she was. She channeled her yoga class mantra, focusing on her breathing, and let herself calm down.

Her heartbeat and breathing came under control. Unwilling at first, she started to pay attention to more than just her nakedness. She focused on the sensation. Her breasts, already sensitive enough to Bill's touch, tingled with the light breeze coursing through the woods. Goosebumps prickled across her body as she looked down at herself. Unused to seeing her own body in natural lighting, she smiled. It was novel to say the least, seeing her skin dappled with sunlight. The breeze felt nice, slipping in between her legs and touching her whole body at once.

"Dammit," she said, "I kind of like this."

She stood and started getting dressed

Now to share with Bill

"Turn here, right here!" Linda said.

Bill turned immediately, accustomed to Linda navigating directions when they traveled. His face registered confusion as the truck pulled into the small parking lot. There were no other cars and the trail looked to be empty. Linda noted with delight there wasn't so much as a scrap of trash. The park was abandoned.

"Here?" he asked.

"Yes," Linda said, "It looked like a nice walk. It's beautiful outside and I thought it'd be different. I like the quiet."

"We drove 20 minutes to go for a walk? We could have done that at home." He stopped for a second. "I'm sorry, that sounded more critical than I meant. If you want something different and new, great. Let's go enjoy something different and new."

"Yes," Linda said, laughing on the inside, "Let's go enjoy something different and new."

They stepped out of the truck. Twin pistol shots sounded in the mid-morning quiet when they slammed the truck's doors closed. Bill came around the bed of the truck and took Linda's hand, leading her to the park sign board.

He looked at the sign, evaluated the route and looked about them.

"It is quiet out here," he murmured, nodding in appreciation. Linda agreed with a nod. Bill looked at the left and the right paths, then at her. He cocked his head, asking her which direction she wanted to go. Linda led him to the right without saying a word. He walked just behind her on the narrow path. Neither spoke a word.

Here we go, she thought.

They neared the tree ten minutes in. Linda's heart was in her throat and she tried to be as nonchalant as possible. She wore her favorite sundress, a calf-length green sleeveless number that had strawberries patterns. She loved it because it felt light as air when it swished around her knees while she walked. Bill raised an eyebrow when he saw her dressed that morning.

"You're hiking in that?" he had asked earlier. She said it wasn't an especially challenging trail. Little did he suspect her true motives.

Now Linda led the way to her spot. Her heart picked up pace in anticipation. She would channel her inner sex fiend in an attempt to break away from their normal, traditional routine. Bill had no idea what was going to happen and she thrilled at dropping this on him. He'd be so cute when he panicked!

12