Taking Inside, Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped and faced him. He looked at her curiously.

"Can I show you something?" she asked. He nodded.

Linda had spent the morning debating this moment. Fast or slow? Draw it out or whip it out, so to speak? She ended up deciding on slow. She would ease her dress up her body, revealing her legs, her thighs, and then her cute underwear and her stomach. It'd be slow, she'd expose inch after inch of pale white skin for him and watch his eyes widen. She worked it out. But it turned out she was wrong.

Now, in the moment, Linda couldn't wait to take her clothes off. She grasped the hem of the dress and pulled it up over her head. The dress was discarded and Linda slid her underwear down her legs. She stepped one foot out and and kicked the material off into the woods.

Linda was completely nude from the ankles up in under seven seconds. And she was incredibly turned on, feeling her nudity was accentuated by keeping her shoes on her feet. Her bare skin, her ass, her breasts, all of her was out in the open, kissed by sun and wind.

She struck a pose for Bill, right there in the middle of the path. He stared, wide-eyed and his mouth hung open. Linda almost felt silly until the wind picked up and tickled nerve endings all over her. The warm summer breeze ran between her legs and her body responded, her hips rolling forward slightly.

"What are you doing?" Bill croaked.

"I'm waiting for you to pay attention to my nipples," she said, "So come over here."

"Someone might be watching," he hissed.

Linda shrugged, "Let them watch," she said, raising her hands up over her head. Her breasts felt utterly exposed, offered up to Bill and any lucky voyeur on the path.

Bill closed the distance. Somehow, he being fully dressed turned Linda on more as his fingertips and mouth went to work on her sensitive skin. She loved having her nipples played with and Bill knew exactly how to handle her. Heat flooded through her and she felt the dull throb grow between her legs. She didn't last long before she pushed Bill's head down.

"I need your mouth on my pussy," she said. Bill hesitated. They did not use such language in their sex life.

Linda didn't let him stop. She pushed him to his knees and put her feet on either side of his body.

"Stick your tongue out," she directed. He obeyed and she moved herself to his mouth. She pulled back when he started licking her clit.

"No," she said, "It's my turn. Sick your tongue out and don't move it."

Bill, arousal growing in his eyes, did so. Linda leaned into him and pressed her clit against his tongue. She pumped her hips against his mouth, grinding her sensitive skin against wet firmness. Her hands curled around the back of his head to hold him against her.

I see the appeal of this, she thought to herself as she started controlling his head, moving his face back and forth. The vulnerability of her nudity matched with the power of fucking Bill's mouth was enough to start sending her over the edge. Her core tightened and clenched with a pending orgasm.

Bill's hand snaked up between their bodies and cupped her breast. He knew how to handle her and pleasure rapidly built in her body. The sensation of wind and sun on her skin, her naked body out in the open, and her working her husband's mouth brought her to the very edge.

She yelped and pushed hard against Bill's tongue. Her orgasm ripped through her body and electricity flowed through her. Every nerve ending warmed and exploded as passion rolled in waves. She held on tight, riding out the warmth of Bill's mouth. Finally her lust ebbed away and she sighed with satisfaction.

"Now it's your turn," she said, pulling him to his feet.

"Did you want to cover up?" he asked politely, remembering that they were out in the open.

"Did you want a nude woman to suck your cock?" she asked and knelt between his legs. She undid his belt and zipper and had his shorts and underwear down past his knees in no time. His cock, iron-hard and warm to the touch, sprang out immediately.

"You like this too, huh?" she asked, stroking him with her hand. Bill's knees rocked and he gasped as Linda took his length in her mouth. He let out muffled exclamations as she worked him, her head bobbing up and down. She pressed her tongue up against the bottom of his dick, applying wet pressure to his sensitive spots. He was as rock hard as she'd ever felt him. She showed her appreciation by taking as much of his cock as possible in her mouth and down her throat.

"Oh, fuck!" he cursed, uncharacteristically.

Linda pulled her mouth off him with a wet sucking sound and looked up while stroking him.

"Foul language," she admonished. He nodded dumbly. Linda looked up at him and ran her tongue along the underside of his balls.

"I'm kidding," she breathed, "I like it," and went back to tonguing his balls. She briefly considered working further back and licking his asshole but she didn't know how he'd react to that.

One thing at a time! she told herself.

She pulled away from him.

"I need to fuck you now," she said. Bill nodded and laid on his back. Linda climbed on top, easily slid down his hard cock and just enjoyed the sensation. His hands came up to play with her tits and she guided them back down to her hips.

"I want to pretend someone's watching," she said, rolling her body on his, working his dick with her pussy, "And I don't want to cover their view." She bent forward, her breasts hanging down, her clit grinding against Bill's body and she felt her second orgasm of the day quickly approaching.

True to her word, though, Linda straightened up and sat tall on Bill. She did nothing to hide the fact that she was nude, fucking her husband in the middle of the forest on a public trail. She enjoyed the rush of being completely exposed to anyone nearby. The thought of a stranger's eyes crawling all over her body now put her over the top.

"Tell me you want me to cum," she said, slowing her rhythm to last a moment or two longer.

She saw Bill fight through momentary panic. He tried to put on a gruff exterior.

"Cum for me," he said, his voice full of bass.

That did it for Linda. Pleasure shot through her a second time and she rode Bill's cock through her orgasm. Her whole body tightened and released and she laughed with joy and exuberance. They were being like teens again!

Linda came down off her high and focus on Bill. She worked his dick with concentrated effort. She knew what he liked and she slid her body up and down his length.

"Play with my tits," she said. His hands came up and he cupped and kneaded her flesh. He loved to handle her and he filled his palms with her breasts. She reached behind her and ran a finger down to his asshole. Bill jerked and almost stopped. Linda drew circles for him with her fingertip, his skin slick with her wetness. His legs spread wider and his breathing shortened. She pressed lightly and that did the trick. Bill arched his back and cried out, emptying himself into her. She kept moving, finishing him off.

Spent, Bill looked at her and grinned. He looked down at her nude body and then around the woods.

"That was incredible," he said, a goofy grin plastered all over his face, "tell me you have any other ideas."

To answer her question, everything was good.

And Linda would find ideas.

THE END

12