Taking Instruction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was the centrepiece of the room that immediately and completely occupied Alena's attention. In the middle of the floor was a polished, white turntable about half a metre across, on which was positioned the naked and bound form of an exquisite, toned body, kneeling with her thighs apart to display her waxed crotch and her arms and elbows cinched mercilessly behind her back. The long blonde ponytail hung down between the woman's elbows and a complex web of ropework overlaid her elegant features, immobilising her head in a tilted-back position, mouth forced open by a ring gag. Only her eyes were able to move, grey-blue orbs darting from Harvey to Alena and back again. It took Alena a few moments to recognise the motionless figure that the big man had put on display in the middle of his office: the woman Harvey had reduced to the role of office décor was Syn, his wife.

"Oh," Alena gasped.

"Ah, no," Harvey cautioned, "As you can see from the turntable, women are only objects to be seen and not heard. Silence."

Alena's gaze snapped back to Harvey, who was observing her coolly now, giving her the uncomfortable feeling that he was searching for which of her buttons to press. Alena clamped her mouth shut, suddenly unwilling to expose her vulnerabilities for this man to exploit. Certainly, his comment rankled her, battling all her life as she had in a male-dominated academic environment to be respected as a peer by the crusty old men that seemed to dictate the terms of her world. Harvey, she conceded, had landed his first salvo expertly, twisting her guts.

"Now why does a pretty little thing like you want to get into this kind of trouble?"

Alena opened her mouth to answer, goaded by his patronising tone, but managed to rein in the acerbic quip on the tip of her tongue. Harvey smiled.

"Oh, that looked a lot like thinking. Pretty girls like you don't need to think. Your looks are enough, you know. You just need to provide the eye-candy and let the men do the thinking for you."

Alena remained quiet, taken aback by how hard she found it to bear. She hadn't expected this, she wasn't ready for her abuse to be verbal. Harvey was inflicting nicks and cuts on her without lifting a finger. She watched his brow furrow into a frown and felt suddenly foolish in his presence. She had quite forgotten about the other, kneeling woman, her instincts turning to self-defence as she struggled to work out what had suddenly displeased the tall, broad man in front of her. Harvey tutted and seemed to relent.

"Oops. My mistake, expecting you to be able to work all this out for yourself with that silly little brain you have. I want you on display, I want to see the body under those clothes."

He smiled reasonably, as if asking her to have a seat, instead of strip herself naked in front of him. Alena hesitated, suddenly and painfully aware that she was expected to reveal her body to a man who wasn't her husband. It had been a very long time since anyone other than Quinn had seen her bare body and now Harvey had asked her to simply yield herself up for his viewing pleasure as if it was a trivial matter. Alena began to realise just how deeply she was in and how real it was about to become. This wasn't like playing with Quinn, where there was always that reassurance in the back of her mind that they could break out of their play at any point and talk as husband and wife, sure in the mutual bond stretching back many years. Harvey was going to make her do things for his own pleasure until either he was satisfied in her obedience to him, or she had called it off with her safeword.

Hesitantly, Alena reached behind herself and unzipped her skirt. For some reason, that little act proved to be a watershed, the point where her body had committed to the notion of being naked for him. She had accepted that she was going to let him put her on display, inspecting her bare body. Her blouse came loose as she undid the buttons, dropping it onto the floor on top of her discarded skirt. She met Harvey's steady gaze, waiting for him to respond, but he remained silent. Reluctantly, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, letting it fall also. She folded her arms defensively over her exposed breasts.

Harvey stepped towards her and took her wrist between his thumb and finger, applying a light pressure and pulling her arm down towards her side. He cocked an eyebrow, pausing. Reluctantly, Alena dropped her other arm by her side, giving Harvey an unencumbered view of her breasts. Her face coloured with shame at exposing her nakedness for him.

"That's better. You shouldn't hide your body from me. Look at you," Harvey murmured, his eyes on her cleavage.

Alena blushed furiously, suffering the probing stare of the big man as he admired her breasts.

"These are wonderful," he breathed.

Harvey raised a hand and Alena stiffened. His eyes flicked up immediately to meet hers and she found herself being drawn into his steady, sure gaze.

"Toys don't flinch."

Alena realised what he meant to do. She had agreed to this downstairs, to be his plaything for the evening and experience the loss of control. Of course, he would touch her. Alena drew a steadying breath and Harvey's palm cupped her breast.

The feeling of his hand on her made her shiver, but after the anticipation, it wasn't a feeling of revulsion at being pawed and manhandled by this man. It was the delicious shudder of excitement as she allowed him to access her body.

"Full and soft. A good handful. Much nicer than my wife's."

Alena blinked, looking into his eyes, frowning. Then it became clear to her what Harvey was doing. This evening was about giving Alena the experience of submission, but it was also Harvey playing with his wife. She had been quite forgotten up until now, revolving silently on the white turntable, bound in her kneeling position. How would she be feeling now, as she watched the man she loved groping and comparing her to another woman?

"Thank you for sending the spreadsheet by the way. I noticed that you had a lot of red."

Harvey cupped her other breast with his free hand, lifting and shaping her breasts into tempting cleavage. As he spoke, he began to run his thumbs over her nipples, sending little spikes of bliss through her core and down into her clit. Alena was stunned at how easily that simple gesture had aroused her. She could feel the way that Harvey was beginning to take over control of her body.

"Tonight, we're going to explore what it truly means to be a submissive. The concept that for you, there is no red, there is only what your owner chooses for you."

He pinched her nipples lightly, and she squirmed in his touch.

"Your need to trust that the person you have given control to will know when to push," he tweaked again and Alena emitted a low moan, "And when to stop. Remember, you are my toy and I'll play however I like. I'm here to stretch those limits, turn the reds to amber, turn the amber to green, until eventually you'll accept everything I ask of you, without question or hesitation."

Harvey stepped back, releasing her breasts.

"Of course, that's more than one night's work. We might just try one or two things this evening. After all, you're very new to all this."

Alena felt a flood of relief, and Harvey appeared to notice this. He laughed.

"Oh, no, don't take that as mercy. One of the items will be red for you. We're going to give you a real challenge."

Harvey's eyes settled on her panties. Without waiting for further prompting, Alena slipped her thumbs into her underwear and pushed them down her legs. Her hands faltered and then slowly she placed them on her hips, leaving herself completely uncovered for her dominant's inspection.

"Learning. Good."

She braced herself for the touch she knew was coming. Harvey reached out with a finger and ran it through the tangle of pubic hair above her mons, winding down in slow loops until his fingertip rested on the top of her labia. His touch sent a spike of electricity through her and she felt, incredibly, her entrance begin to moisten. Alena concentrated on keeping her hands by her sides, allowing herself to be explored. Her thoughts flashed back to Quinn, how he had knelt obediently between her legs, exploring her pussy as she had commanded, how he had then allowed her to touch and stroke his manhood, bringing him erect as she traced over his flesh.

This is how it must have felt for her husband, the powerlessness of being unable to move while his controller teased and caressed him. Quinn hadn't flinched under his wife's expert touch, and Alena wouldn't flinch under Harvey's: she resolved that the big man would be able to explore her body however he pleased.

She caught herself, snapping back to reality, shocked by that thought. She hadn't expected to be asked to give her body completely to Harvey. What if he wanted to have sex with her? Would that trigger her hard limit? It would have to. She was here to understand what it was to be a submissive, not to be used by a man who wasn't her husband as a new fuck toy. Her body trembled with the uncertainty that Harvey might choose to push her that far, to entwine her into the power game he was playing with his kneeling wife by fucking Alena and making Syn watch.

No, that was a hard limit. Alena would refuse; she was sure she would refuse. Surely there was nothing that Harvey would be able to do to her that would make her abandon that crucial part of her relationship with her husband? But, as she lost herself in his eyes, she knew that it wasn't true. This man seemed to be able to read her thoughts: he had enslaved his wife and with enough time she knew he would be able to enslave her too. She realised with a strange twisting emotion in her core, that it would be his decision, ultimately, if he took her. She would have no choice; he would make the call as to whether he would take the prize that eventually he would be able to condition her to freely offer him. This was powerlessness, she realised, this was submission: like freefall but soaring upwards, the whole world below. She began to understand what she was making Quinn go through.

Harvey removed his hand and walked over to the turntable supporting his wife. He knelt down to a switch in the power cable and clicked it off. The turntable stalled.

"Get on."

Relieved that he had stopped his exploration of her body, Alena obliged, standing on the white disc in bare feet facing the kneeling woman. Sensing movement behind her, she turned to see Harvey kneeling down with a rope in his hand. He seized her ankle, moving her foot until it was pushed up against Syn's inner thigh. He began to wrap the rope around her ankle then around Syn's leg, binding the two women together. Harvey repeated the process with her other foot, immobilising her. Syn's body didn't move, but her eyes took in every detail of what her husband was doing to the woman standing over her.

Harvey stood and took Alena's wrists, positioning them both behind Syn's head, threading rope over her wrists and then through the ropework binding the back of Syn's head, until she was secured in position with her hands behind the kneeling woman's head, forcing Alena's naked crotch to be positioned above her face.

Alena felt acutely uncomfortable as her crotch hovered a few inches from the other woman's open mouth. She turned to watch Harvey, expecting him to explain, but instead he knelt down and flicked the power switch again. Alena felt herself begin to turn slowly, spinning in place, unable to move. Harvey merely nodded, satisfied by his handiwork, and then went to sit down behind the large desk. Alena's eyes widened in confusion as he pulled up the keyboard and began to type.

After a minute or two, it became clear that Harvey was doing his administration work, completely ignoring the women he had put on display as they slowly rotated in front of him. After ten minutes, he rose from his seat and Alena felt her emotions surging as he strode towards her, but then he passed by and opened the office door.

"Remember," he said, "You're forbidden from speaking unless I allow it. If you break the rule, I have a varied collection of toys to gag you with."

She heard the door close, leaving the room in silence. Alena looked down at the woman tied and bound between her legs. She had so many questions, but Harvey had forbidden her. She closed her mouth and waited.

Harvey left them alone for a long time, and as Alena found herself completing another circuit to face the door, she felt a pressure growing in her groin. The tall glasses of water that Harvey had insisted she drink were beginning to work their way through her. She needed the toilet, but she was helpless to move. Alena needed Harvey to return and untie her so she could relieve herself, but as the minutes passed, the pressure in her bladder increased and Harvey didn't reappear.

Was this part of his plan, to leave her desperate to urinate, bound in place, turning slowly on the turntable for no greater reason than it amused him to have positioned her like this? Alena tested her bonds, but he had bound her securely. She pulled and Syn grunted in discomfort. Alena could try and wiggle free, but she would hurt the kneeling woman she had been bound to. Her predicament was diabolical.

Just then, the door opened and Harvey swept into the room. Alena smiled in relief, but her smile faded as Harvey sat back down behind the desk and continued his work, ignoring the women on the turntable.

The uncomfortable pressure in her bladder was quickly building towards an urgent need to piss, but each time Alena rotated to face Harvey, he was deep in concentration, poring over documents on the screen. She debated calling out to him, or even using her safeword, but in the end her constant jiggling and squirming seemed to catch his attention. He leaned back in his chair and watched her expectantly.

Alena tried to communicate her needs, wiggling on the spot, but all she succeeded in doing was making her breasts jiggle enticingly. She could see how much Harvey was enjoying her little show.

"Mmm," she grunted, hoping that it wouldn't contravene the no-speaking rule.

"Something to say?"

Alena nodded quickly, relieved to have finally opened up a dialogue with her tormentor. Harvey rose from his chair and came around the desk to stand in front of her. He knelt down and clicked the turntable switch, halting their rotation.

"So?"

Frustrated, Alena shook her head emphatically, her groin gyrating.

"Sorry," Harvey replied, "Not getting it."

Alena's face creased in frustration, making Harvey smile. The sight of the delight on his face annoyed Alena even more.

"Mmm!" she groaned again.

"Tell you what, I'll permit you three words. Choose carefully."

Alena nodded. "Pee... please... sir," she gasped.

Harvey's eyebrows raised in surprise and Alena felt sudden relief that she had been able to make herself understood. Harvey nodded reassuringly.

"Of course," he said, "If you need to, you can just piss into her mouth."

Alena was stunned. Her nostrils flared and she looked down at the face of the helpless woman tied beneath her, mouth held open in a perfect 'O' by the ring gag. Alena realised that Harvey had planned it like this, from making sure Alena drank all that water downstairs, to the way he'd tied and positioned own his wife, kneeling with her head tilted back and unable to close her mouth.

"It's just like using a urinal. All you have to do is aim and let it flow."

Alena recoiled in revulsion, her gaze locked on the beautiful grey-blue eyes staring up at her from between her legs. Syn had already accepted that it was going to happen, that the husband she loved had turned her into a toilet for the woman above her. Alena could see the flush of utter humiliation burning in the finely sculpted cheeks of the beautiful face beneath her. Harvey wanted Alena to debase his wife by pissing on her, and Alena realised that Syn wanted it too. But not because she wanted to accept Alena's urine; it was because it would make her husband, her owner, pleased.

Alena looked up at Harvey, struggling not to speak, burning with questions. His mouth split in a wide, wolfish grin. Alena looked down again. Her bladder began another set of powerful contractions, filled to bursting point, and she started panting to try and resist the urge to let go. She wanted to speak, to say her safeword and end this. But then, looking at Syn's patient, upturned face, she realised she couldn't. Syn was going to bear the burden of this humiliation and she had not safeworded; it made Alena feel gutless for considering it herself.

"At some point you may be required to piss on your submissive," Harvey continued, his tone level and reasonable, as if explaining something obvious, "Think of this as an introduction. There are fewer more effective ways of putting a submissive in their proper place than waiting between your legs to take your flow."

Alena screwed her eyes closed, feeling the implacable urge to pee.

"Or," Harvey said, "Would you rather receive than give? Should we turn this arrangement around? I guarantee my toy will have no hesitation pissing in your mouth on command."

The dread of the suggestion made her quiver, and involuntarily she released a few drops of urine from between her legs. She watched with horror as the golden drops clung to bottom of her labia momentarily before tumbling into the waiting maw below. Alena watched Syn's throat convulse as she swallowed the tangy drops. With that, her sphincter unclenched, giving up the battle at last, and Alena released her urine into Syn's open mouth, trying to clench to stem the pressure as best she could, trying not to empty herself immediately, which would bathe the beautiful, expectant face below with her steaming piss.

Alena watched her stream gurgle between Syn's open lips, saw her swallowing the tainted liquid. They worked as a team, with Alena holding back enough so as not to overwhelm the woman kneeling beneath her, feeling the agonising pressure within her slowly begin to wane. At last, she was done, her saturated lips dripping the last of her stream into Syn's mouth.

"Good work, toy."

Alena glanced up at her tormentor, but saw his focus was on his wife. Syn made a gurgling noise in response, but Alena had no way of knowing if it was her safeword or a natural bodily response to having just taken half a pint of warm liquid from the woman tied above her. Syn's safeword would have to have been a gesture, surely, since she was unable to talk? Syn gurgled again.

"Of course. You need to clean up."

It took a moment for Alena's mind to process his words and their ramifications. She looked from Harvey's expectant smile to Syn's upturned face, feeling suddenly a long way out of her depth, realising what was going to happen next.

"Starburst," she gasped.

The word seemed to freeze Syn in position. Harvey, on the other hand, was immediately in motion, closing the gap between them in two strides, taking her chin in his hand and tilting her head up to look at him, sharply.

"Are you sure?"

Alena was shocked by the suddenness of his movement, blinking in puzzlement, trying to work out if she was allowed to speak, or if the safeword was still her only allowed utterance.

"Starburst," she repeated.

Harvey frowned, then tutted.

"That's dedicated of you, but you've just used your safeword. The speaking prohibition is lifted. Are you sure?"

"Yes," Alena wheezed, feeling suddenly short of breath as she looked up at the big man's concerned expression.

"Why?" he asked.

"She... uh, you were going to make her... I don't, I've never...."

"Calm yourself."

Harvey neither encouraged nor admonished her, merely waiting for her to form a coherent sentence. Burning with guilt, as if admitting to a terrible sin, Alena swallowed hard and then spoke.