Taking Instruction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," Alena murmured, and she meant it, feeling the burning unrequited need for orgasm within him.

It was terribly unfair, what she was doing to him, how she was going to shape and mould him, what she was going to make him have to bear. She had resolved now to push this as far as it would go, until she had transformed her commanding, powerful husband into an obedient, unresisting sex toy.

"I'm going to leave you like this tonight, so desperate for release," she murmured, "And in the morning I'm going to do it to you again. I'm going to keep you locked up tight and between my legs all weekend."

She kissed him on the lips.

"I know you want me to release you, but I'm not going to. Not this weekend, not this week, not until I've removed all your resistance to my training. Not until your only thought is to obey me like a toy should do. And I will get you to that point, Quinn. You know I can."

This was the life they had chosen, together, husband and wife and just now, together in the dark, Alena accepted it: his need for submission and her unexpected desire to dominate. She could give him what he wanted, because now she was sure she wanted it too.

---

[Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. For more background on the events in this story, or if you want further adventures, my story page is here]