Taking It for the Team Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men proceeded to slide in and out of Jessie's holes in that fashion while the knockout babe relaxed as much as she could. There was never not a smile on her face as the men triple-fucked her. Jessie would occasionally face the camera and acknowledge it by flipping it off or blowing it a kiss. Of course, the rest of us were going wild and cheering Jessie on. Just like I expected, I was completely hard again and ready to go.

Those guys gave it to Jessie good and hard while those sexy legs thrashed in the air and Jessie's hands gripped the sheets tightly. That same sinister smile never left her face, making one never suspect she was feeling anything other than pleasure, whether from the physical stimulation or the emotional attention she was receiving. At last, the guy in the middle was the first to pull out, allowing the other two guys to really sandwich Jessie between them. The rest of us watched on with lust and amazement as those awesome holes got poked and prodded by those thick cocks over and over again, all while Jessie continued to thrash and cry out between them. At last, she cried out she was cumming herself, which was enough to make both guys join her in orgasm, adding yet more baby batter inside her before it began to drip out.

Those guys left Jessie on the bed, and the remaining three guys who had yet to fuck Jessie got their turn. To start, they got her in the traditional spot on her hands and knees while each guy took a hole. Soon, Jessie was caught between two men who double-penetrated her in her ass and pussy as she held herself up with one hand on the mattress, while a third guy fucked her mouth as she rubbed his balls. Next, they were all sawing in and out of her in a glorious display for the rest of us and the camera. Of course, our championship trophy was right beside them and in frame the whole time.

The noise of the creaking bed and slapping flesh rose above even the cheers of us onlookers as the three guys furiously pounded Jessie in all three of her holes. She took it like a champ, still propping herself with one arm while her other hand now held onto the man who was assailing her mouth. The guys thrust in and out of Jessie like pistons in a well-oiled machine as they fucked her hard and fast, doing their best to both tame and worship their goddess.

After several minutes of intense group sex, the guys began to pull out of her one by one without cumming. You see, we wanted a decent number of us to have a good load ready for the end. For now, though, I, being the captain and the best friend of our mascot here, wanted one more run with Jessie before we reached that finale.

I didn't want to go solo because I could do that just about any day now. It wasn't hard getting someone to join me, and right away we had Jessie facing up and secured on his dick, which was balls-deep in her ass. Then she lifted just one leg, her heels still on, of course, and I took my place, pinning her other leg between the other guy and me while the outstretched leg rested on my shoulder. Then I was able to slip myself into her sacred opening until I slowly but surely sheathed myself all the way inside her still tight, still wet pussy.

"Mmm," Jessie moaned as she had both arms propping her up, keeping her close to me as I leaned into her, "give me all you got, baby." I groaned uncontrollably, only beginning to gently push in and out of that sweet pussy while my counterpart beneath us did the same. "Fuck your Jessie sandwich," she added in a seductive tone, following it with a sexy squeal.

"Yes, ma'am!" I managed to say and really got into it then, pulling back and sliding right back in, fucking her pussy at a steady rate. The other guy followed suit, alternating his thrusts into Jessie's ass with mine in her pussy. We worked together faster and faster, sawing in and out of the hot blonde, stuffing both her holes. Her pussy always felt especially incredible in a double-penetration sandwich, thanks to that other phallus sliding in and out of the neighboring hole.

Jessie used one hand to cling to my back, and I gently and slowly lowered her down against the other guy so that we had her smushed between us in a hot, sexy, delicious sandwich as we continued to bang her in both holes. Her one leg now bounced over my hip while the other was stuck between my thigh and that of the other guy. In that moment, amid the heat, sweat, moans and cheers, I lost myself in lust and threw all self-control out the window, hammering Jessie's pussy as hard and fast as I ever had. She really liked it too, crying out and squealing as we boys stuffed her ass and pussy with abandon.

After a couple more minutes, we did a quick switch, flipping Jessie onto her hands and knees. Now I was pounding her ass for the first time tonight while the other guy got to fuck her pussy this time. Jessie even rocked herself back and forth while we fucked her, taking our dicks as deep inside her as possible. She was really showing off her remarkable stamina. It was hard to believe she had fucked 16 guys already, now going into the early morning as two of us lucky bastards got to enjoy a second round with her.

We double-fucked her on the bed until we were both close to cumming. At that point, I pulled out and figured we were ready for the finale; however, Jessie wasn't impressed yet. "I'm not even tired yet," she said. I knew she was lying, but damn was she sexy. "Who else wants another run?"

We had already been gangbanging Jessie for about two and a half hours at this point. To my disbelief, the guys spent the next hour and half keeping the night alive as if desperately attempting to tame our goddess. During that time, Jessie took us on in about every position and combination imaginable. Some guys got solo runs with her, whether on the bed, on the floor or against the wall. Most of us teamed up on her, sometimes split-roasting her but definitely giving her lots and lots of double penetration. She got DP'd on her back, on her hands and knees, on her side and even standing a couple times. The only rule at this point was no one beside Jessie was allowed to cum. We men were saving our loads up for the end now.

During those 90 or so minutes, I took a couple more brief runs with Jessie, doing a standing DP in her pussy once and then a second run on the bottom in her ass while two other guys helped me get her airtight. Throughout, we kept asking her if she had had enough, and she demanded that we keep worshipping her. At last, when she had long since become a sweaty, out-of-breath mess, she conceded. "I suppose that was adequate," she managed, followed by a laugh.

After literally hours of group sex, Jessie got down on her knees on the floor. I pointed the camera at her, and another guy put our trophy next to her. Then commenced the bukkake finale, starting with the five (by my count) who had somehow kept their loads in during the marathon gangbang. Jessie smiled, closed her eyes and waited as all five of them surrounded her and beat off until they began to cover her face with their big loads.

In an awesome turn of events, three of the guys got off within a second or two of each other to start off the bukkake. Jessie yelped as those three shots blasted her face, one on her cheek, one on her chin and another on her forehead. The boys moaned loudly as they went on to cover her face with their cum while the rest of us hollered in approval. Before they were finished, the two other guys were cumming too, further covering Jessie's pretty face with their man juice.

Once those guys finished, the rest of us began to surround Jessie to add our second round to her already cum-covered face, which looked sexy as hell. For the next 20 minutes or so, most of us took turns cumming on Jessie's face. Each time she smiled, more cum seeped into her mouth. Her eyes were closed the whole time, so she never knew who was next, and she had to keep wiping her eyelids so her eyes wouldn't sting too bad. I was the fifth one in line, so Jessie already had approximately nine loads on her face by then. The jizz was already dripping off her chin and down her neck at that point. I made sure to thank Jessie for an unforgettable season and legendary party as I came for the second time that night, this time blasting a pretty good amount of cum up from her cheek to her forehead and getting some in her hair too.

Down the line it went. Out of the 16 who participated in the gangbang, I counted 12 that came on her face at the end there. When it was finally over, the sun was coming up, and Jessie had cum on every inch of her face as well as all in her hair and on her neck, dripping down to her boobs and even her stomach. I thought it appropriate to give Jessie a standing ovation, and she smiled, finally attempting to open her eyes as she stood up to take a bow. She stumbled a bit in her heels, given that she had gotten no sleep and had been fucked more times than we had been able to count that night.

"Any last words for the video?" one guy said as he held the camera up to Jessie, no doubt capture her cum-soaked body. Another guy handed her the championship trophy.

"Congratulations, boys!" she said, taking the cup and hoisting it over her head just like she had at the start of the party, only now she was naked and covered in cum. "Let's win it next year too, and we'll do this again!"

12