Taking It Slow…

Info
Remembering how I used to be a more romantic lover…
19 words
3.29
3.9k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrStoney
DrStoney
86 Followers

Gazing into you glassy eyes under candlelight is such a turn on as our fingertips explore each other’s bodies.

--:--
--:--
1.0
DrStoney
DrStoney
DrStoney
86 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This should not be pushed aside. If there is a situation here it should be looked into, and perhaps a suspension of his credentials is in order?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not sure how to respond given what you said below… No I did not call you a quack and there are clearly others making false comments. I missed our conversations despite your assumptions about me but moving forward I will just sit back and listen which is probably best. I used “anonymous” to hide my identity but clearly others chimed in saying rude false things so I won’t comment any further.

DrStoneyDrStoney5 months agoAuthor

Thank you for that M. I did reach out to you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

TO the “Anonymous” person who stated the quack comment, there are plenty of other people to follow!

DrStoneyDrStoney5 months agoAuthor

Well thank you for that…Every body is allowed their opinion. And thank you for the excerpt from one of our exchanges, if you’re the same person. Thing is, I can’t be for certain that all the anonymous comments here are from the same person. Since I don’t know for sure, I’m afraid I might have to not allow feedback or comments from anonymous individuals. I’ll think on it. And to my NY friend, if you’re the one that thinks I’m a Quack, do I really want to reach out to you again?

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Pure Desires He knows exactly what pleases you.in Romance
Retreat A romantic night in the Colorado Rockies. in Romance
Dances of Love He gives her a well planned romantic night of passionate sex.in Erotic Couplings
Because I Still Love You Ch. 01 Is their love strong enough?in Romance
Unexpectations Jasmine meets a stranger from the internet.in Romance
More Stories