All Comments on 'Taking It Slow…'

by DrStoney

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
SexyprincesstofuckSexyprincesstofuck6 months ago

This was so romantic and made me cum thank you. Daddy Doug this was so hot I really enjoyed how slow the build up was and how loving and warm this was. Your cum sound real intense too. I love to follow every one of your stories. Stay in touch daddy. Love You.

sosojuicysosojuicy6 months ago

I love hearing your voice you sound so good Daddy can I cum for you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't think you have to be a romantic person. If you are attractive people will react to you. I attended a clothing/option function, which was basically a dance. It was pretty well attended and my first time. Eventually guests were encouraged to participate minus any clothing. While people had been cordial when I was nude I attracted more attention. I did become a bit apprehensive when some of the nondancers moved to locations where they could easily observe my naked ass move to the music. Needless to say I hadn't done anything to attract attention other than what the other dancers were doing. But I had an inclination I was going to be servicing many of my new fans.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Dr. Stoney I did make this comment.

DrStoneyDrStoney6 months agoAuthor

I feel it’s just a mood kind of thing and on the person you’re with at that time. But yes, you can take it slow and easy without being romantic. Sometimes you can start slow and work up into a fervor of heart pounding sweaty sex where there are no boundaries…

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You do know who this was and despite what I said you still wouldn’t take it slower with me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You know who I am and despite what I said you still did not take it slow with me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You know it was me… You didn’t listen to me when I asked you to go slow!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

True Dr. Stoney, it is possible to get carried away and get lost in the situation.

DrStoneyDrStoney5 months agoAuthor

Almost sounds as though you’re throwing hints at me to tell me we’ve actually interacted before. But if this is just a story, I truly wanted to take it slow with you, but your body language acted like a drug on me and made me lose control…

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sorry for the multiple posts, they were not posting and then they all did… I did ask you to go slow so you should have shown control. It was fun but that ruined it for me.

DrStoneyDrStoney5 months agoAuthor

How can I make it up to you?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Respect my boundaries… You know how to reach out to me

DrStoneyDrStoney5 months agoAuthor

I’m sorry, but I don’t have a clue as to who you are or how to reach out to you. Help me out here…

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Me too!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

In your words… “I was really trying to have a normal conversation with you so we could get to know each other better. You ARE different than most women I've met on here, but as I re-read our whole conversation from the beginning, I had no idea you were acting out of character in the earlier messages between us. It seemed like you were going along with everything I was saying and enjoying it. I guess I just didn't pick up on when you were trying to tell me that I needed to slow down, even though I said I would.”

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dr. Stoney I think you are a Quack!

DrStoneyDrStoney5 months agoAuthor

Well thank you for that…Every body is allowed their opinion. And thank you for the excerpt from one of our exchanges, if you’re the same person. Thing is, I can’t be for certain that all the anonymous comments here are from the same person. Since I don’t know for sure, I’m afraid I might have to not allow feedback or comments from anonymous individuals. I’ll think on it. And to my NY friend, if you’re the one that thinks I’m a Quack, do I really want to reach out to you again?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

TO the “Anonymous” person who stated the quack comment, there are plenty of other people to follow!

DrStoneyDrStoney5 months agoAuthor

Thank you for that M. I did reach out to you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not sure how to respond given what you said below… No I did not call you a quack and there are clearly others making false comments. I missed our conversations despite your assumptions about me but moving forward I will just sit back and listen which is probably best. I used “anonymous” to hide my identity but clearly others chimed in saying rude false things so I won’t comment any further.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This should not be pushed aside. If there is a situation here it should be looked into, and perhaps a suspension of his credentials is in order?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrStoney@DrStoney
Just an older man who loves to listen to his Lit girls in the morning with my morning cup of coffee in my robe. What a way to get the day going in the right direction. I have written a few short stories, but it wouldn't be for me to turn them into audio, as they are coming fr...