Taking Louise's innocence... ready?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See the end bit, that's where to tease." "Make sure you use your tongue, and lick it all around it, especially at the bottom bit.". "Here your turn."

This was too much. I could have spurted cum then.

But, Louise is now going to put my cock into her mouth slick with her mothers saliva. This could even be the first time that Lou has even had a cock in her mouth. Breathe deep, your not going to cum, relax.

Louise held my member, and closed her mouth around it, taking as much as she could fit in.

"Don't take that much until you know what to do first." "You will start gagging when it gets to your tonsils."

I could tell that Louise was nervous, her mouth felt really dry. I don't even think her mothers spit helped.

I butted in. "make sure your mouth is nice and wet, for me the wetter the better."

You could see Lou trying to get saliva into her mouth.

"Give me a kiss."

Louise shuffled herself up the bed and started kissing me. I kept my mouth as wet as I could, feeding more spit onto her tongue with mine.

It didn't take long for Lou to start to return the spit.

Breaking away. "Think your wet enough now?"

Lou smiled, and went back down to my cock.

I'm positive that my cock was the first one Lou had in her mouth.

Her mother now on my other side, whispered instructions and encouragement, sometimes moving her head up and down, or her wrist to wank me.

It didn't take too long before Louise had more or less mastered the art of fellatio.

"Its your turn now."

"What's my turn?"

"For me to lick you."

Louise lay on her back, as soon as I sat up.

I straddled her legs and began by kissing her lips.

Then her boobs.

Then kissed and licked my way to the top of her landing strip.

Letting her legs go free, Lou opened them wide, her lips parted enough to see her clit and virgin pussy.

As I closed in on her clit. I felt Sue position herself for a better view.

Not wanting to rush things I began kissing all around her pubic area, I couldn't feel any stubble there either.

Then kissed each lip, gently sucking each one.

Gentle kisses to her clit then I began licking away. Very gently at first, Then more firm licks, then I sucked away at it.

I couldn't wait any more, I had to taste her juices. Wriggling my tongue into her pussy, I lapped away savouring the taste.

As I licked and sucked away, I wondered how long I had been there, and when would be the best time to see if she wanted my cock in her.

"Do you think your ready?"

"I've been wanting this to happen since, forever."

Now I was in a dilemma. Which way? Missionary? Doggy? Her on top? Spoons?

Turning to Sue. "If your stopping to watch, which way would you say was the best way." "If it was your first time?"

"My first time, I was on my back with my knees back." "I enjoyed it that way."

I ran all the possible positions through my mind and decided that we should be looking at each other. Her mothers idea seemed the best.

Louise took the position. I moved on top, Cock at the ready.

"Are you sure now?" "Once I'm in that's it."

"Please"

Taking a breath I let her know where my cock was by sliding the tip up and down her slit.

Making sure I was there my hard cock slid slowly into Louise's virgin pussy.

She felt tight, but not overly tight. Best bit was how wet she was.

Once our pubic bones met, I looked at her and the smile on her face.

"You ok?"

Lou wrapped her arms around me and kissed me.

I began to gently fuck her.

I felt her cross her ankles over me.

As my cock worked gently away, I had to think. "This must be your last virgin" I looked at her again, she seemed to be enjoying this, going by her tiny gasps that you could barely hear.

You could however, hear her mothers pussy. Sue must be going some, at her own pussy.

All I felt was Lou's pussy tighten just a tiny bit.

That was enough to start me off. I groaned as my cum started spurting inside of Louise. I wanted to really fuck her as I cum, I just managed to hold myself back, as my sperm poured into her pussy.

It was me who was gasping and trembling. Louise had a smile again.

"Was that ok for you?"

"Thank you, that was unforgettable."

I thought yes it is unforgettable. When your Mam watched it too!

Soon my cock wilted enough for it to slip out of her pussy.

I climbed off Lou and lay beside her.

There's Sue sat on the bottom corner of the bed. Naked. I'm positive Sue had her clothes on earlier.

"I find that if you go to the loo straight after, then there's not as much of a damp patch."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that all of his mess is going to drip out of you."

Lou went straight away.

I don't know if that was just a ploy by her mother. But Sue sat beside my immediately.

"Was that good for you?"

"An experience i'm not going to forget either." "Enjoy watching the show?"

Sue's fingers began to circle on my thigh.

"I wished it was my first time," "I would have liked you to have been my first."

Her fingers were higher up now.

"But we would not be together now."

"We will never know that one."

I could feel her trying to tickle my balls now.

"Suck it."

"I'm not sucking it." "Not where its just been."

"Go on just a little lick."

Sue took my soft cock and licked it, just at the base."

"I meant the tip."

"I know where you wanted."

"Hurry up before she comes back."

The dirty fucker took all of my cock in her mouth. I couldn't believe it.

Putting my dick in her mouth. The same one that has just cum in her daughters pussy, and was covered in cum and pussy juice.

Sue sat up when the toilet flushed.

Louise walked back into the bedroom grinning.

"I'm just grabbing my cigarettes." I gave Lou a kiss on the cheek.

Sue had moved, sitting with her back against the headboard. She threw her arms out at Lou, for a hug. Louise sat beside her mother and the pair embraced each other. All I noticed was Lou's tits squashing Sue's.

As I walked out the room, I heard "How do you feel now?"

Louise saying. "That was great, can't believe I waited so long."

When I came back, they were still together. Now Sue had both arms holding Lou, with her arms around her mothers neck, resting her head on Sue's breast. Louise looked like she was sleeping.

"She's too heavy for this now, I can hardly breathe with her."

Sue let her hands go. Louise moved slightly and snuggled into her mother.

"Looks like your stuck there."

"I'll give her a few more minutes." "She must have been up nearly all night, worrying about today, bless her."

I offered Sue a cigarette. "Just give me a couple of drags, she thinks I stopped."

Still standing by the bed, I watched Louise sleeping. She looked peaceful and she had a little smile on her lovely face.

The way Lou lay on the bed meant that I had to sit lower down the bed. Not such a bad thing as I now had a lovely view of her bare arse.

The way that Lou lay there Looked uncomfortable to me.

I could see that Sue wasn't too comfy either.

The easiest way to wake her would have been to give Lou a little nudge. I though began tracing a finger around her bum cheek, and started ticking her pussy lips. I could have played with her little bum hole too. But I thought that it wouldn't have done much, or even gave her a fright, me playing there so soon.

You could hear Lou stirring.

Instead of waking up though, Louise's hand began stroking her mothers breast, gently making out the outline of Sue's boob.

Sue looked shocked, and mouthed "What the fuck."

I don't know if it was the shock or what. But Sue's visible nipple was very erect. Louise's finger found it too. She rubbed her finger up and down against her mothers nipple quite a few times.

Then simply let her hand drop to the bed.

Oh well it was fun while it lasted. For me, anyway.

Carrying on playing with Lou's lips, and with the odd rub on her clit. I thought about what to do next.

Until... Lou had moved herself just a tiny bit. But just enough to have Sue's other nipple millimetres away from her mouth.

My cock went from soft to solid in a second.

Sue on the other hand pulled a worried face.

I didn't really care. That was the most erotic thing that I had ever saw.

Lou let out a little whimper/noise. Then began to suckle on her mam's teet.

I would have expected Sue to at least shout at her to wake her up.

She just sat there shocked.

The position of both of them prevented me from anything other than being able to play with Lou's pussy lips and her clit.

Sue was pinned down more or less.

Now Lou's free hand began cupping Sue's other breast. Then she started to gently pinch at it.

I was wanking away admiring the view. Sue I think, was enjoying herself more than she showed. Louise still had her eyes closed.

"Right that's enough." "Stop it. "Leave it." Sue pushed Louise away, which woke her up anyway.

"My tongue's gone all numb and tingly."

I wanted Sue. Badly.

What she had just allowed to happen had me horny as fuck.

Short of jumping onto the bed, I was beside Sue.

Kissing her, my hands were all over her body, not forgetting a very moist nipple.

Further down, Sue's pussy was soaking wet.

Thinking that I would have been able to work my way to her honeypot, via her breasts. Sue covered her nipples with her hands.

So I dived straight in and clamped my mouth on her pussy, working her clit and lapping up her juices.

Sue had brought her knees back and held her legs back.

Louise took an interest, and I noticed out the corner of my eye, that she was very close.

All my mouth was covered in Sue's love juice, Lou beside me. I couldn't help myself but to kiss Lou. Letting her have a slight taste of her mother.

"Is that what you done to me before?"

"More or less, yes."

Returning back to Sue I decided that as we had an audience then I should tongue Sue's arsehole too.

"Fuck me now... please."

"Ok on your knees."

Sue with her head down and arse up, my cock slid straight in.

I only went a few strokes and Lou had her head as close as possible watching the action.

What else could I do? I slid my cock out of Sue and presented it right in front of Louise's mouth.

Luckily she accepted it. This time her mouth was a lot wetter, and she sucked and licked all that juice off me.

I slipped back into Sue and pounded away, hard and fast.

Sue gasped in time with my thrusts.

I could feel her getting wetter and wetter, tighter. Too tight.

I exploded inside her, Sue kept on riding me, the tingling sensation to my cock was almost agony. Luckily Sue cum too.

Dropping down onto the bed, panting away, Sue lifted herself up, leaned over and kissed me.

Louise on the other hand saw my wilting dick covered in cum and pussy juice moved in to start sucking me again.

"No no no please no its very sensitive at the minute."

"I only wanted to put it in my mouth."

"Not yet, you'll have to wait a bit." "Your mothers fan will be the same too."

Sue joined in. "Oh no its not." "I could go again." "Remember its my first fuck of the day."

"I wouldn't mind trying again." "Watching you two go at it turned me on, it was really sexy."

"Nobody's getting anything." "Not yet anyway." "Something needs time to recover."

Then I thought about going out for something to eat. But not with them two dressed almost identical.

Louise wanted to come with me to the drive thru. At least Sue could tidy up a bit while we were out. I also asked her to get her toys out for later.

"Are you ok?" "Are you sore or anything?" "Is there anything you want to try?"

"I feel great thank you, I would love to see you lick my Mam again."

"Should I be sore?"

"To be honest I haven't a clue, I thought that you could be that's all." "We that's your mother and me, think that its a good idea for you to be able to play with yourself, to make yourself cum." "What do you think about that?"

"I know how to do all that stuff." "Rubbing myself, the handle of my hairbrush, I've tried them all."

"Oh what else have you tried?"

"Well, my friend and I played with each other a lot, kissing, touching, fingering, everything really." "Even played with her mothers spare willy that was in her bedside drawer." "I liked that when it buzzed."

"Why do you want to see me licking your mother for?"

"Because its nice to see, and I get an idea what your doing when you lick me like that, and my Mams fan is really cute." "Nicer than mine."

What could I say apart from "All of them are cute, in each of there ways."

Saved by having to order our food.

Louise was not as chatty on the way back.

To be honest food was the last thing on my mind. There are two stunners, and they both want my cock. I wished they were cousins, I think it would have been easy to get the two of them to get off with each other.

Not mother and her daughter.

The daughter has tasted her mother. How do I get mummy to find out what her daughter tastes like?

My plan was. Take Louise doggy style and get Sue to tease her clit with a vibrator. That way Sue would be near to Lou's pussy, I could slip out of Lou and first let my cock hover ear Sue's face. If all else fails just ask her to suck it.

Sue had to tidy up after we ate.

I started stripping off.

"What do you think your doing?"

"Getting ready for some fun Susan."

" That will be our Lou then."

Louise looked up from her phone, "Me what?"

"Are you ready for another try?"

"Ohh I never noticed."

Lou put her phone down, came over to me and started playing with my cock.

As it became erect, it seemed to fascinate her. At first she gently stroked it, but the harder it become the faster and harder she wanked it.

Soon it was back in her mouth, this time her mouth was a lot wetter. Although she had been warned by her mother earlier, she still tried to take the lot, and gagged.

Sue said "I told you before about that, I've never been able to swallow one whole ever, so I cant help you."

"Come on lets take this into the bedroom."

"You coming as well Sue?"

"I might."

Leading Lou back into the bedroom, Louise took off her clothes. I took the vibrators from out the drawer.

Lou now naked on the bed. "What's them for?"

"Got them for your mother."

"What for?"

"You can ask some stupid questions."

Passing her the little white one. "Try this."

After inspecting it, Lou switched it on. Surprisingly she knew where to put it.

After about a minute "mmm... that's nice."

I gave her the purple one. "With this there's a controller at the end it speeds up and slows down the vibes." "And you can fuck it better that that one."

Louise wasted no time in slipping the dildo in herself, lying on her back with one leg up sliding the dildo in with her fingertips and pushing it out.

Then she turned the white vibrator back on an buzzed her clit at the same time.

Lou was gasping now. With that my idea of getting her mother to suck me while I fucked Lou was getting further away the closer Lou approached her orgasm.

I had to plug the magic wand in. Then gave Lou a quick guide to the controls. I thought that it would be better for her to cum.

A naked Sue stood beside me, just as Lou started. She gasped then held her breath, then gasped over and over. To me she sounded like a steam train. When Lou did cum there was the littlest spray from her pussy. Then a bit of a rush to turn off the vibrators.

Sue sat near her and put her hand on Lou's thigh and said, "that was beautiful to see." "Let me onto that side of the bed please." "I want to watch you two from here, and use this too." Picking up the magic wand.

"You ready now?"

"Think so."

"Ok then get onto all fours."

Getting behind her, my cock easily slid in. "Will you be ok?"

"Fuck me please."

I tried a few gentle strokes at first, Lou was very wet, and she was groaning ever so slightly.

Sue lay back opened her legs and started with the wand, watching us fuck.

What I didn't notice at first was Sue had picked up the dildo too, now she was licking away at it as if it was a real cock. Licking her daughters cum off it.

"Move yourself around, so I can see you cum." Ordered Lou.

I couldn't watch, it would have been too much for me. Instead I concentrated on looking down at Lou's arsehole and how tiny it looked.

"Wont be long till I'm fucking that." I started thinking to myself.

Bad idea that, combined with the squelching of Lou's pussy, and the sight of Sue getting off watching us fuck. I started to cum again.

I slipped out of Lou almost straight away. She went off to clean herself.

Once Lou was out of earshot Sue said "Come here put your cock in my mouth."

I didn't really want to, it was really sensitive now.

"Don't worry I'll be gentle with it."

So straddling over Sue I lowered my quite soft cock into Sue's open mouth. True to her word Sue was very gentle cleaning my cock of my cum and Lou's juice.

What Sue was thinking of while she cleaned my cock had her squirting in no time, and I pulled away just as she started in case she sucked a bit too hard or worse.

One lady came out the bathroom, as the other one went in.

"How was that for your first day?"

"I really wish that I had done it sooner."

"Not with me you couldn't." "The same way you cant say anything much about us three either."

"I know that one, I wont."

The two of them didn't hang around much longer after. Time was getting on. I had a bedroom to tidy, so much for having a cleaner.

Until the next time....


12