All Comments on 'Taking Mom on Valentine's Day'

by centrum1000

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
JamdinJamdinover 4 years ago
Hot Incest Story

Thanks for sharing this hot incest story.

BigHornyMeBigHornyMeover 4 years ago
Wish

This was a date from heaven. Hopefully you can continue this story. Maybe make the husband and son work together?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved the story but hoped that like your previous story, they'd be fucking when the dad called to wish her a happy Valentine's Day. I love those kind of scenes. My only observation was with the description of the mom. In the second paragraph, you describe her as having an ample chest and then said that she didn't have a large chest. Which is it? I personally went with ample but perky. Five stars and a favorite point!

NesticNesticover 4 years ago
Very yummy and very sexy too!

I love your stories. There is nothing more sexy than a son mounting his mother and railing her like no tomorrow with his unprotected cock until he unleashes his seed into her fertile mommy pussy.

I love your tales of good mothers gone bad, and son's loving their mothers completely.

I love stories incest stories where the son cuckolds the father by mounting his mother in her marital bed and breeds her over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A hot story. I hope you can continue this story line and let them explore each other. There are lots of scenarios they can get themselves into. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Jerryr6Jerryr6over 4 years ago

Same story dated 2/12/11, "Valentine's Date With Mom".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
republish?

another republish? even if it is, it's a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF???

This story gets a big, fat ONE STAR rating, from me. My reasoning is quite simple, really. It's a re-submission of "Valentine's Date With Mom," which this author posted on February 12, 2011. Not one word, apart from the title, has been changed. I guess the author figured that nobody would catch this little deception, on his part. Worse, still, he had the unmitigated chutzpah to submit this re-posting as a contest entry.

Beyond that - going back and re-reading that 2011 submission, I noticed that he got a number of negative comments for the "master / slave" attitude that Eric took, toward Diane, in the aftermath of their coupling. The very least that Centrum could have done - if he was really THAT desperate for another contest entry - would have been to do a bit of re-writing in that segment of the story, but he didn't bother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Old Story

This is an old story you wrote 2/12/2011 titled Valentine's date with Mom. While I enjoyed the story I can not understand why a talented writer would post an old story with a new a title....still a fan though

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One flaw

Drunk driving is not cool. Hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A good story

I don’t care if this is a republished story because it is a well written story.

Please continue the story with Eric and Diane!

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 4 years ago
I didn't read it the first time

... and so I don't have the same reasons to pan it as others who have commented. In fact, the story, with all its imperfections, had two aspects that got me all nostalgic. First, it reminded me of one of my favorite books, making fun of engineers and researchers, called "Stress Analysis of a Strapless Evening Gown." (I'm an engineer myself--who says that engineers can't make fun of themselves?)

The other thing was my freshman year in college, when I had a girlfriend (her name was Simone) who was ***HOT*** and didn't mind that other people knew it. We actually got thrown out of a café (in France, where I went to school) at least once, for making a spectacle of ourselves. Mmmmmm--thanks for the memories!

csoshcsoshover 4 years ago
I really...

don’t care that this is a republished story because i enjoyed reading it.

Warren13Warren13over 4 years ago

Great story, I do hope that this is the beginning of a mini series?Hoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Excellent

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmabout 3 years ago
Nice story

Nice story...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 3 years ago

Good 5 star story.

cowboy7ccowboy7calmost 3 years ago

You have a good imagination. It's your writing that needs improvement. "Wham bam thank you ma'am" style writings...especially taboo writings...isn't going to usurp other writings that try to take mother and son into a place no one will ever experience.

Most of the taboo writings within this site (85%, maybe more) are like most relationships in life...they die down and lose the REAL effects of what passion does to the mind, and the mind in turn loses its will to keep things a burning desire, thus you get "Wham bam thank you ma'am."

You have a good imagination, USE it to take the mother and son to a place that just her breath upon her son's ear would boil his ambrosia and ooze from his pussy-plow as lava.

A woman, in my opinion, is the most stunning being on earth...her mind, the structure of her jawline, her nose and how their nostrils flar when they become excited, how they think, and the words they use to describe their feelings to ME are magical.

Imagine, if you will, the intense feeling of guilt a mother would have that wanted her son sexually, and then Imagine the rush of fervor that a mother would have feeling her son's tongue lick her errect clit as it erupted through or scented petals.

I truly don't mean anything real bad about critiquing your work. I'm really just trying to get your deliciously, naughty mind going.

I'll give an example.

"Soft lips tenderly opened to Skye's. The sigh Skye felt escape her lips were sparks of ambrosia upon her son's. A mother's love for her son, now fused with desire, glowed and reflected her forbidden hunger. The heat from her son radiated upon Skye's face, his warmth luring her to his lips."

"Only the tip of her son's tongue touched Skye's lips. With one last sigh Skye groaned, 'I love you son.' Time was caught, and held among the stars as Ty's mother parted her lips, speaking their desire to her son. The tongue that once fed at her large nipples daringly parted lips that had only aged in love. The only girl of Ty's dreams was now consumed with incestuous lightning flowing in her veins. 'Kiss me son, take my face in your hands that I never turn from you, my kisses eternally yours.'"

THEN after something like the example I've given you, you open Pandora's box and let your deliciously, naughty mind reflect the incestuous lightning in your readers veins...NOW you get very naughty, but keep the drug of love between mother and son beating strongly. Tease...tease...tease. Use every form of temptation. Back off just enough, and then tease your reader again unmercifully until it is time for mother to be engulfed in an incestuous tsunami. Take mother and son over the edge bring them back a tad and toss them over the edge and the feel their love and lust rush about their mind and bodies. Remember, it will be the mother that will be affected by an incestuous relationship more than the son...simply because of her deep, abiding love.

I hope this helps.

One day I'll write a story that will shame the sun, but I have little time these days.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Good story. I like it. Just remember, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one...

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[11.12.22]

Sexcellent!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"clean me up"... seriously? You just can't resist tacking on some gonzo porn-inspired asshat behavior at the end of all your stories. Fucked up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous