Taking Mom to the Drive In

Story Info
Mom likes to suck on the first date.
6.7k words
4.43
99.1k
126
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
583 Followers

In 1981 I used my college money to purchase a sweet little Black 1968 Camero, SS! It had two white racing stripes down the front of the hood, along with a matching set in the back. Crager Mags, chrome tail pipes and tinted windows. And the 350 engine that was in it was bored out to the max and with the manual transmission I could bark tires in second gear.

I brought the car home thinking my Dad would be in awe of it, but nope. He punched me right in the face which knocked me flat on my butt!

"I can't believe you, Max! You wasted your college money on a car!" And he drew his leg back to kick me, but my stepmother Vicky, stepped in front.

"Don't you do it, Jimmy!" She shouted getting in his face. Mom was always protecting me from his wrath. But this time Dad was so enraged that he shoved her back and in doing so she accidentally tripped over me and fell ass first onto my crotch of all places. Mom might not weigh but a hundred and two lbs (and most of it tits) but her ass certainly squished the shit out of my balls. So I guess Dad unintentionally got his lick in.

With a shocked expression on his face, Dad took a step back realizing what he'd done and he quickly bent and tried to take her hand and help her up. But Vicky slapped it away. Then she rolled off of me, "Max? Sweetie are you okay?"

"The little asshole is fine!" He mumbled and turned around and walked into the house.

"Gosh damn that man and his temper! Are you okay Max?"

I nodded and rolled over onto my side and clutched my crotch and my jaw at the same time. I couldn't really answer her because of the fucking pain.

Vicky stroked my hair, "I'm getting so tired of his crap!"

I nodded. I've been tired of Big Jim's shit for the last eighteen years, the drunken bastard. That's why I saved up enough money from my college fund to lease a one bedroom apartment at the end of town. But I wasn't going to tell Dad about it. Sure I could have used the money to get into college but I needed to leave this crazy shit hole behind me. Before I ended up killing him or vice versa.

Mom smiled and brushed back her shoulder length blond hair, "I'm sorry for falling on you like that, Honey."

"Hey it wasn't like you did it on purpose, Mom. He shoved you."

"I know but still..." she shook her head.

The pain in my groin was easing a bit and I was able to sit up. I looked at the Camero, "It's worth it.

Vicky smiled and marveled at it, "I LOVE it, Max. Your uncle Jack had one just like it." She nodded, "And I mean it looks identical to it."

I placed my hands behind my head and laid back and looked up at her. "It might just be the same Camaro, Mom. You never know. I mean Ames is a small town." But with that being said it was also the ninth largest city in Iowa.

Vicky rolled her eyes at me, "There's over sixty six thousand people who live here, Honey. The Odds of that being Jack's old Camaro are slim to none."

"Did Jack ever let you drive it?"

Vicky smiled and nodded, "Oh he let me drive it once on my eighteenth birthday. We went to the Drive in and when we were leaving I accidentally bumped a trash can with the right back quarter panel. She pointed to the back of the Camaro. "Hey! Max your Camaro has a scratch on the back of it, too! And in the same darn spot?"

"I bet Jack got mad as Fuck too!" I laughed. I knew my step uncle well. He was a gear head from way back. And I stress the word, WAS because he passed away about ten years back, and it nearly killed Vicky, because the two of them had been close.

"Max! Language please, honey!" she popped my chest. "Your father and I didn't raise you to use such vile words." Which was only half true because Mom never cussed but dad on the other hand, now he could cuss up a blue streak man, (but not around Mom).

"So why did Uncle Jack, sell his Camaro?" I asked.

"Well he'd just gotten married to your Aunt Clair and they needed the money to put down on a house. He offered to sell the car to me, and I would have bought it too, but Clair said no. She always hated the car but yet she didn't want to see me have it."

"Damn I didn't know she was such a bitch!"

"Max! That's your Aunt, you're talking about, honey."

"Okay. Okay." I said and raised my hands and sat up.

"It's true we don't get along, Max. And we still don't to this day."

"But why?"

She frowned, "It's a long story, Sweetie and I don't feel like talking about it." She rubbed her ass, "Goodness my bottom hurts."

"It shouldn't be hurting, you landed on me balls, remember? I laughed.

"Max? that's not a very nice thing to say to your mother."

I frowned and nodded.

Then she reached out and touched my face, "Well I guess they did kinda break my fall?" she giggled.

I laughed too and I stood up and reached down and helped Vicky to her feet. She brushes off the back of her dress, "Crap, I don't think I'll be able to get these grass stains out."

"I'll buy you another dress." I smiled. I wanted to do something for her, because she had saved me from a kick in the ribs.

"Oh you don't have to, Honey. It's fine."

"But I want to, Mom. I got some, money left over so let me do this for you."

Vicky didn't say yes or no but she walked over to the Camaro and opened the driver's door. "This thing has a bench in it. Jack had a bench seat in his too." She smiled as if the sight of it took her back to some place back in time.

Vicky certainly looked beautiful standing beside it. In fact she kind of looked like one of those showroom models, you know the ones the car companies used in their sales ads. I smiled at her.

"What?" she asked, putting her hands to her hips.

"Ah nothing." I said and I walked over and popped the hood, "You gotta check this engine, Mom." When I lifted the hood her pert little mouth dropped at the sight of all the chrome accessories.

"Oh my god, Max! This is Jack's old Camaro!!"

"Are you for real, Mom?"

"Yes! Look!" She leaned down and pointed to the carburetor at the old rusty wire attached to the return spring. "The spring broke and Jack used one of the bobby pins from my hair to fix it."

I leaned in and took a closer look and sure enough it was a hair pin.

Vicky laughed, "Jack never fixed it, like he said would."

"I'm sure there is a story in there somewhere, right." I hinted.

Vicky shook her head, "None worth telling, honey."

I didn't press her anymore in fact I changed the subject all together

"Look Mom, if you're not gonna let me replace the dress, then let me take you to the drive in tonight. We can go see, Tarzan."

"Oh do you mean that new movie starring...Bo Derek?" she giggled giving me the eye. Then she put her hands on her hips and shook her ass, "Little Miss perfect 10."

I blushed, because she just knew I had a crush on the actress. "Fine we can see something else if you don't want to watch, Tarzan."

"No its a date we'll go see the movie okay. But you're paying, buster and I'm not a cheap date either." Vicky winked, "Just ask your penny pinching father. I expect plenty of popcorn and one of those large colas"

"Oh great." I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"So will Cary be coming with us?"

I frowned and shook my head. She was referring to my now ex-girlfriend, "No, Mom. Cary and I broke up a few days ago."

Vicky's eyes went wide and she put a hand to her mouth, "Are you serious, Max?! She broke up with you?"

I nodded and started to tear up as I recalled what had caused it. "It was all my fault."

Vicky put her hands on her hips and gave me the look. The one she gives Dad when he fucks up. "What did you do?"

I shook my head, "I don't want to talk about it, especially with you. It's just too embarrassing."

"Okay? Well it must be bad because you've never been afraid to talk to me about anything, before." she sounded hurt.

I caved in, "Okay then. Cary told me she wanted to have sex with me on my birthday! But then she backed out when I tried to...you know."

Mom nodded, "Okay."

"She said I was too big for her and she started crying."

Vicky gave me a curious look, "Too big for her? What does that..." she stopped and her eyes went wide, "Oh! I see."

I turned red with embarrassment and thank goodness she didn't laugh or I would have just melted right there on the spot.

"That's just plain crazy, Max! No man can be too big for a woman."

"I don't know what else to say, Mom. She said I was just too big and that she wasn't interested in dating me anymore, because of it." I shook my head.

"It's okay, Max." She said giving me a hug and I can honestly say the feel of her breasts against my chest made me feel a whole lot better. *Wink*

For a thirty one year old woman, Vicky has a rack on her that'll make a preacher's mouth water.

"You don't have to feel sorry for me, Mom." I said

She giggled, "I most certainly am not. If you're truly gifted in the penis department, then there will be a line of women out there that will want to try it out. So don't worry or think that anything's wrong with you, Honey."

"Do you think so?"

She pushed a finger under my chin and smiled, "Of course sweetie." Vicky kissed my cheek and then turned and began walking toward the house.

"Are you gonna dress up for our date, Mom?" I asked.

She stopped and turned and looked at me as if pondering the thought. Then she nodded, "Is there anything in particular that you would like to see me dress up in?"

I was rather fond of the white and yellow flower print dress she'd ordered from Montgomery ward this summer. Vicky loved it but Dad hated seeing her in it, because the dress was a V-neck and displayed the tops of her breasts. That and the hem of the dress came up past her knees. Dad told her that she looked like a slut in the damn thing! The fucking asshole!

I smiled at her, "I like that summer dress you bought."

Vicky laughed because she knew which one I was talking about. "You ARE wanting to piss your dad off, aren't you?"

I smiled real big.

She eyed me curiously and then said, "You do understand that this is just a Mother and son date right?" She winked but didn't wait for me to answer, instead she turned around and walked into the house.

"But it's a date, right?" I called back to her. And just before she walked inside she gave me the thumbs up.

Luckily Dad had gone off with a few of his buddies to drink and play poker so he wouldn't be home until late. If he came home at all. Vicky called the Drive In to find out the movie started at seven. Then she came to my room to inform me of the time and when she opened the door and walked in she found me laying on my bed jerking my cock to a Hustler Magazine. I was so shocked that I lay there petrified and in mid stroke too.

You would have thought the sight would have startled, Vicky but it didn't. Instead she just smiles and walks over and sits down on the edge of the bed. "The movie starts at seven, Sweetie. That's if you still want to take this old woman out?"

"I...I...do!" I studdered, my heart beating out of my chest.

She looked down at my cock, "You know most boys would put themselves away if their mothers caught them jerking off, Max."

"Well I think most mothers would knock before they entered their adult son's room." I countered.

She looked at me and nodded, "You're right, Darling, I should have knocked."

"That's fine, Mom. I'm not mad if you aren't."

She nodded at my dick, "You do have a sizable cock, Max. Cary wasn't lying there." She winked.

I started slowly stroking myself.

"Max?!" she giggled. "What are you doing?"

"You know exactly what I'm doing, Mom."

She nodded and chortled, "Go ahead, Baby."

"Will you help me?" I asked almost pleadingly.

She shook her head, "It looks like you're doing just fine, Max."

I started jerking my dick faster. "Am I bigger than, dad?"

"Yes Max you sooo much bigger than your father." She said sexily.

It excited me that my Mom was watching me jerk off and she was watching so intently too.

"Who are you thinking about right now Max? Are you thinking about Cary?"

I shook my head, "No."

"Are you thinking about me?"

"Yesss!" I said and gritted my teeth. I am so close to cumming now.

"Oh my, goodness, Honey! I'm your mother!" she giggled.

"Yess I thinking about fucking you right now, Mom" I said, and I was.

She stopped smiling and stood up and then she reached under her dress and pulled her panties down and took them off and dangled them in front of my face, "Will this help you." She folded out the crotch and pressed it to my nose.

"Oh shit!" The panties were damp. And Oh my, the scent of her pussy was so very strong. I shot my load right then and there and globs of cum exploded forth from my dick like a volcano.

It startled Mom and she jumped back, "Oh my GRACIOUS!" She exclaimed. "WOW!"

I looked up at her breathless, "Fuck that was awesome!"

"Language, Max." she chortled and draped the panties over the top of my cock.

"Gracious if you would have come inside Cary like that, then that poor thing would have surely ended up pregnant!" she laughed and started for the door. "Get dressed, honey. The movie starts at seven it's six. And goodness I still gotta get dressed." She walked out and closed the door behind her.

I laid back, "Fuck me! What just happened here." I said to myself. Mom had watched me masturbate. Fuck YES!

I quickly got dressed in a pair of my tightest parachute pants and put on a tank top. Then I splashed on a generous amount of Brute 33 aftershave and I was ready.

I walked out of my bedroom and walked down the hallway to my parents bedroom. The door was shut but I could hear Vicky moving around inside and it sounded as if she were humming? I tapped on the door, "I'm ready, Mom."

"Well I am not, so go to the living room and wait for me, please."

"It's six fifteen, Mom."

"Dang it, Max! I know what time it is. Don't rush me!" she said impatiently.

I threw up my hands and backed away from the door, "I'll be in the living room." I made my way to the living room and sat down on the couch. I felt a little anxious because I really wanted to see her in that dress. I could feel my dick tingling at the thought of it.

"So how do I look, Max?" Vicky asked from behind me. I turned and my mouth just fucking dropped. She was wearing THE dress! Oh fuck yeah!

She put her arms out at her sides and turned around in a circle, "Does this meet your approval?"

"Heck yeah!!!" I exclaimed. Vicky looked absolutely radiant standing there. She had actually dressed up for ME! Her blond hair hung perfectly about her shoulders and she even had on make up. She didn't normally wear that unless she was going out on a date with Dad. Fuck she looked good!

"Well we better get going, Honey." Vicky said offering me her elbow. I quickly stood and we walked out to my Camaro, arm and arm. And as we walked I couldn't keep my eyes off her tits. She knew I was looking too but she only smiled and pretended not to notice. She probably wouldn't admit it but I think she was enjoying the attention.

I politely opened the passenger door for her and she got in then I hurried around and climbed in on the driver's side.

"My goodness Max. You make me feel like such a lady! Your own father never opens the door for me."

"You are a lady, Mom and you should be treated like one too."

She smiled, "Oh so I still have lady status even after helping you masturbate?"

"Hell yeah!" I said and I started up the Camaro and I tore out of the driveway backwards.

"Oh my god you drive like your Uncle Jack! Slow down!"

As I drove Vicky smiled and looked over at me, "I'm so excited, Max. Do you know it's been ages since your father's taken me to a movie."

"Not a problem, Mom."

"I know. But you're probably wishing, that Cary is sitting here with you right now, instead of me." she said giving me a sight pout.

I shook my head, "Not true, Mom. I'm exactly where I want to be right now." I winked.

"That's so sweet! Thank you." she smiled and reached over and patted my knee. I suddenly reached down and took her hand in mine she kinda gave me a surprised look. But oddly enough she didn't try to take her hand back.

We made it to the Drive In, with plenty of time to spare. In fact I went to the concession stand and bought her a large bag of popcorn and a quart sized soda and when I brought it back to the car she yelped with glee. She grabbed the bag of popcorn and started tearing into it.

I had to laugh because she was eating it so fast that she was dropping pieces down the front of her dress and on the seat. "Slow down, Mom!" I laughed.

"I hungry honey. Your dad told me that he didn't want me to eat anything today. He said I was getting fat. But I really think he's punishing me for..." she stopped. "Never mind."

"He's punished you for taking up for me. What a fucking asshole!"

"Honey he's your father..."

"That doesn't make it right, Mom and you know it."

Vicky frowned and shrugged.

"Why do you put up with his bullshit?" I slapped my palms against the steering wheel and Mom jumped.

"Please Max calm down, baby! I just want to have a good time tonight."

I nodded, "Okay, you're right, Mom. I'm sorry." I said and reached out and took the speaker from its holder and hung it on the driver's window. Then I leaned back and tried to calm down.

Vicky slid over and hooked her arm around mine and laid her head on my shoulder, "I love you, Darling because you have such a big heart."

"I think I have the heart of a coward, Mom."

Vicky looked up at me, "Oh Honey! Why do you say that?"

I shrugged, "Because I'm just a chicken shit, pussy that's why! I know I should just stand up to my Dad and be a man. But I'm scared of him. In fact I leased an apartment yesterday. Just so I can get the hell out from under his roof!"

Vicky turned my arm loose and took both my hands into hers, "Really? I think that's wonderful, Max. And I don't see how that makes you some kind of a chicken shit...or in your words...a pussy? You're doing what any man should do at your age. Your branching out on your own!"

"So you really don't think I'm running away, huh?"

She smiled and touched my face, "No Baby I do not. In fact I'm happy for you. I really am." Then she leaned in and kissed my cheek. I turned my face and kissed her fully in the mouth.

Vicky pulled back and looked at me a startled.

I looked away, feeling embarrassed.

We sat in silence just looking up at the blank movie screen for a few minutes.

"I wonder what's going on!" Vicky asked with a mouth full of popcorn.

"I don't know maybe they're waiting for more people to show up?"

Mom looked out her window at the car next to us and giggled, "Oh gracious!"

The windows were fogged up and the car was rocking sided to side.

"If this car is rocking, then don't come knocking!" I laughed.

Vicky chortled, "Max!" and she slapped my lap.

Suddenly the big screen lit up with the words "Technical Difficulties" flashing across the screen "Tarzan cannot be viewed tonight."

Both of us frowned at the same time.

Then another message flashed, "Stay tuned for Alternate Movie."

Head lights started turning on and cars began pulling out and making their way to the one exit that led out of the theater lot. And needless to say it got jammed up pretty quick.

"Damn! It looks like we're stuck here for a little while." I said.

"Lets watch the alternate movie, Max. It can't be that bad."

I laughed, "Really? You're that hard up to see a movie tonight?"

"I told you Max, your father never takes me anywhere! And in my opinion any movie is better than no movie. Right?"

The movie suddenly starts and we see a man and a woman just fucking away. And I'm telling you it was dick in pussy action. I should have known it would be a porno, because the guy who owns the Drive In, is a real porn head. He has two back lots dedicated to just porn movies.

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
583 Followers
12