Taking Mom to the Drive In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at Vicky expecting her to be mortified but she wasn't she just started smiling.

"Okay, let's get out of here." I laughed and I put the car in gear to back out.

"Ah come, relax, Max. It's just sex." She said matter of fact, and tossed a piece of popcorn into the air and caught it in her mouth. "Don't be embarrassed, sweetie. Your father and I used to watch these movies all the time. Back when we first started going out. Now we don't do anything." She rolled her blue eyes and shook her head.

"Alright." I cut the engine and rolled my window down and rehung the speaker. And suddenly the inside of the Camaro boomed with the sounds of fucking. It felt surreal just sitting there watching porn with my mother. My dick was getting hard and in the tight parachute pants it was pretty revealing.

I glanced over at Vicky. She'd finally stopped eating her popcorn and was now just drinking in the sex scene.

I couldn't help but wonder if she'd let me put my arm around her? I mean we were watching porn. It's to be expected. Right? I slid over close to her and I put my arm over her shoulders and she gave me a startled look. I started to remove my arm but she took my hand and held it in place.

"It's okay, Max it is chilly out tonight." she said and then she turned herself a bit and leaned against me. She released my hand and it dropped to the top of her right breast. I left it there.

We continued watching the movie. The scene had switched to a very beautiful woman walking along a busy street and she was suddenly pulled into an alleyway and tossed onto a dingy mattress.

"Oh my goodness!" Vicky's eyes went wide and she turned her face against my shoulder.

The actress seemed to know the five guys gathered around her because she started smiling and taking her clothes off.

"They're not hurting her, Mom." I laughed and pulled her tighter.

She turns her head and looks at the movie again and the actress is on her knees giving the guys head. She blushes, "Oh I see!"

I decided to make a move on my step mother and I pushed my hand under the front of her dress and slip it under the cup of her bra, I cupped her right breast and she did nothing to stop me. Her nipple was hard so I gently pinched it and rolled it between my fingers.

She looks up at me and I lean in and kiss her softly on the lips.

She turns her head, "Are you going to tell your father?"

"Fuck no. Are you planning on telling him?" I asked smartly. One dumb question deserved another, right? My old man would go ape shit if he knew I had my hand on Vicky's breast.

She placed her hand on my thigh, close to my throbbing dick, "Absolutely not." Then she looks up at me. "Let me see it. Please."

I knew what she wanted to see but I wanted to hear her say it. "What do you want to see?" I smirked.

She huffed and rolled her eyes. "Let me see your cock, Max!" She slid her hand up and ran her fingers along the now prominent bulge of my dick. "I mean you do want me to touch you right?"

"Fuck yeah I do." I said. Vicky cringed a little at the F- bomb I dropped. But I didn't feel like correcting myself, she'd just have to get used to it.

Vicky watched my hands as I lowered them to unsnapped my parachute pants, Then I slowly unzipped them. She was practically salivating. I smiled at her and

tugged my pants down to my ankles. And needless to say I wasn't wearing underwear so my cock just plopped straight up in all it's manly glory, giving Mom an unhindered view.

Vicky smiled and reached down and took my dick in both her hands. "WOW you so hard, Max!" she squeezed my cock with one hand and with the other she ever so gently tweaked the head of my dick.

I gasped, which I've never done before. But then I've only been with one woman and Cary certainly didn't know her way around a cock. Mom on the other hand seemed rather comfortable holding and stroking it. But then I'm pretty fucking sure she's had plenty of practice. And I'd venture to say she was getting fucked long before she married, Big Jim, my dad.

I relaxed in the seat and spread my legs and let her toy with my dick. It felt so good as she fondled me. He small hands were so smooth and soft.

Vicky looked at me and licked her lips, "I want to suck your cock, Max? Can I suck it, Baby, please."

Oh shit! Mom wants to suck my dick! Cary turned me down flat when I asked her to do it! I quickly nodded.

She smiled and positioned herself on the seat so that she was on her hands and knees. And she looks at me, "I want you to say filthy things to me."

"Then that means I can cuss, right?"

She kissed me, "Say anything you want, Baby."

"Then get to sucking my fucking dick, Bitch!"

Vicky cringed and lowered her head and took my cock in her mouth and started going down on me. She took me all the way to the hilt and I felt the head of my cock slide into her tight throat.

"AHH FUCK!"

She held her mouth there with the head of my cock lodged deep inside her warm throat. Then she slowly raised her head and thrust it back down and did it without even gagging!

"Stop fucking around and suck it you, CUNT!" I snapped and clutched the steering wheel and pushed back. The pleasure she was giving me with her mouth was soooo wonderful! I couldn't imagine my dad not getting one of these every day of his fucking life! The lucky bastard. Well now who's the lucky bastard tonight! And you know what? I didn't feel the least bit guilty! And by the way Vicky was gobbling on my dick, she certainly wasn't feeling guilty either.

My vile words must have turned her on because she turned up her pace and began frantically moving her sweet little mouth up and down my shaft causing me to groan. I reached down and placed a hand to the back of her head but she gently pushed it away and wagged a finger, letting me know that she was in control and not me.

"Oh Fuck, Mom... Oh yesss!" I was actually panting. "I'm about to cum you fucking whore!" and I wasn't lying either. I could feel it building. But she didn't let up in fact she started bobbing head up and down even faster. Which brought me even closer. She slid a hand under me and cupped my sack and tugged on my balls. AND that was it! I exploded deep inside Vicky's throat and she gulped and swallowed down every fucking drop of my thick cum. She kept right on milking me until I had to literally push her off me.

Vicky sat up and cleared her throat and then giggled, "I've never actually had a guy push me off of him, before!"

I was too breathless to answer her.

She cuddled up against me, "Are you okay, Baby?"

I nodded and pulled her close, "I'm more than okay, Mom. I feel fucking awesome!"

"Do you feel like a man now, baby?"

"Oh yes! I most certainly do."

"Good, now take me home, before your father gets back." she chortled.

We drove home that night and luckily we made it home before Dad's drunk ass. Vicky got ready for bed while I sat down in the living room and waited for my Dad. Mom walked out of the bedroom dressed in a short red teddy. "Aren't you going to bed, Max?"

I shook my head, "Nope. It's time I confront my fear.

Mom started to look a bit worried, "Max?... No! Honey you don't want to do this!"

"Oh I do! He needs to pay for all the years of punching me."

Mom could see that she wasn't getting through to me, "Well I guess to the victor go the spoils." she said and leaned down and kissed me. Then she turned and walked back to her bedroom.

I had all intentions of being the victor.

Dad comes driving up around two in the morning and I met him out in the yard. He staggered out of his old pick up truck. He see's me. "What the fuck are you doing up?"

I walked over to meet him, "You know it's not safe to drink and drive, Dad." I said to spur his anger.

"What? Fuck off you little twit." and he goes to step past me.

"No you don't, asshole!" I shouted and stuck my foot out and tripped him. Dad fell face first against the cement driveway. He fell so fast that he didn't have time to catch himself and busted his face against the cement.

"FUCK!" he shouted rolling onto his back and cupping his hands to his face. Blood was already pouring from his nose.

I slowly circled him, glaring down at him as I did. "You don't look so tough, lying on your back like some little bitch!!"

He reached out to grab my leg but I gave his arm a vicious kick. Dad yelled out in pain and clutched his arm. "You bastard!" he shouted and went to get up, but I stopped that with a punch to his face. He flopped backwards flat on his back. He groaned in pain.

I squatted next to him and took him by the chin and made him look at me, "This is for all those times you've punched me, kicked me and whipped me! And for no good reason at all!"

"Max what in the hell has gotten into you?!" he groaned.

I slapped him and back handed him until he was screaming for me to stop. AND I did stop finally but only when I was good and fucking ready too. I stood up and looked down at him, "You're gonna leave this house, Dad and you're never to come back here again! This was my mother's house before you ran her off with all your cruelty!"

He looks up at me, "What about Vicky, does she agree to this as well?"

"I DO, Jimmy. I agree with it wholeheartedly." I heard, Mom shout. I turned

I laughed at him and nodded, "I guess you got your answer then."

"Fuck! Where do you expect me to go?!" Dad asked

"Anywhere but here, Jimmy." Mom said coldly.

He nodded and got to his feet, "To hell with the both of you then! I hope you're happy together!"

"Get the fuck out of here!" I shouted and kicked him in the ass.

Dad walked to his truck.

"Not in the truck, asshole. You walk your drunk ass out of here!" I snapped.

Dad nodded and tossed up his hands, "Fuck you! I'll be back for it in the morning, to get my things!"

"I'll have them sitting on the steps and waiting for you, Jimmy." Mom smiled.

Dad shook his head, "I love you, Vicky! How can you go along with all this? I have nowhere to go, honey."

Mom folded her arms and scowled at him, "Don't give me that crap, Jimmy. You cheated on me, with that widowed bitch down the road. So evidently you do have somewhere to go"

Dad smirked like the asshole he is.

And as for me I was taken aback because this was all news to me. I knew exactly who Mom was talking about. I didn't really know her, but I did hear that her husband had passed away two weeks ago.

"Her name is Jessica and she's a hell of a lot better FUCK than you are, Vicky."

"Take your cheating ass out of here, Jimmy. You're such a bastard!!!" she screamed and sank to her knees right there on the porch and burst into tears.

"Get out of here, Dad." I said pointing toward the road.

He looked at me and smiled, "Hey what can I say, she's a grieving widow."

"Get out of here!" I shouted and stepped toward him.

He raised his hands, "Fuck it!" and with that he turned and started walking down the road.

I watched him until the night swallowed his shadow. And he WAS heading to the widow's house. I turned around and walked up on the porch and squatted down next to Mom. I felt so sorry for her.

She was so distraught and she needed comfort. I pushed my arms under her petite body and I picked her up and cradled her up into my arms. She laid her head against my shoulder.

I didn't say a word to her as I carried her into the house and then to the bedroom. Where I sat her down on her feet at the foot of the bed.

She looked up at me, "Your father is such a cruel man."

"Yes." I leaned down and kissed her softly.

She placed her hands against my chest and kissed me back, pushing her tongue into my mouth. Then she pulled her lips from me and looked into my eyes. "I love you, Max."

"Do you really love me, Vicky?" I asked

"I do love you, Honey. You know I do. And I don't want you to leave, Sweetie. I want you to stay.

"Oh so you don't want me to leave huh?" I smiled and gently shoved her and she fell back onto the bed. "Then I want more than a blow job, Vicky."

She sat up and smiled and hiked up her Teddy and to my surprise she wasn't wearing any panties. And Oh man did she have some hair on her pussy. It was a bush! Cary kept her cunt shaved which annoyed me, because a pussy really looks nice with some hair around it.

"I think that can be arranged, Darling." She reached down and using her fingers she spread the lips of her bright pink labia, wide apart like those chick's do in Hustler Magazines. Her pussy was dripping wet. "Why don't you put that...BIG FAT COCK...of yours inside of me. Make your Mommy feel better.

Needless to say I didn't need to be told twice! I stepped back and shed my shirt and my pants immediately. My dick was already hard and ready to go.

Vicky lifted her smooth tanned legs straight up. And then using her hands she grabbed herself under her knees and spread them wide apart. Which raised her cunt into position.

I took my cock in my hand and rubbed the head if it against her slit.

Vicky moaned, "Fuck me, Baby! And talk filthy to me, PLEASE." She begged.

I can't believe she was begging me to talk dirty to her. She's never allowed me to use crass language around her before. But then again I haven't had the pleasure of fucking her before, maybe that's how she gets off? I don't know but I pushed my dick into her sweet pussy all the way to the hilt. "Fuck!" I exclaimed Her pussy felt like a warm wet glove enveloping my cock. She wasn't tight but she wasn't loose either, she was just right.

"Oh, Max!" She breathed and arched her back, "You feel so nice inside me. Ohhh sweetie!"

I grabbed her legs and pulled them about my shoulders and I just started fucking the hell out of her! "You filthy whore. Your fucking CUNT!" I chanted this over and over as I drilled her hard and fast.

"Yes Max! Oh YES! Call me what I am!" she cried squeezing her tits together.

"Your my whore and my cunt! No one will fuck you but me!" I shouted and I started jamming and twisting my cock inside her.

"I'm so close, Baby! Oh! Oh! Fuck, me harder, MAX!"

I leaned forward, pressing her knees to either side of her head. And using the edge of the bed to get better leverage I began slamming my dick in and out of her mashing her body into the mattress with every thrust!

Vicky suddenly cried out and I felt her cunt tightened around my shaft. She was cumming! I was making this bitch cum! And she looked gorgeous doing it too.

Her excitement spurred on my orgasm and I thrust my cock balls deep inside her and I blew my load. Sending my seed deep inside her. I laid down on top of her exhausted from my third time of cumming in twenty four hours.

"Oh Max. Oh, Baby. That was soooo, wonderful!" She said breathlessly against my ear.

Let's just say, I never did move into that apartment!

Vicky became pregnant two weeks later and this time she was able to carry the baby to full term. And we raised our son, Max jr. (MJ) and unlike his father he did go to college. He is a doctor a...Gynecologist! Who would have thought it! :-)))

The end

12