Taking Mommy's Place Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hard day?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, not particularly, but beer is really good with pizza and you kinda enjoyed it when we went to the beach. "

Hmmmm.

I called and ordered the pizza, and told Dad that I was going to head upstairs for a shower. As I showered, my mind kept drifting to the black guy, Lewis, that had flirted so much with me. Why was I thinking about him? I had seen black guys on the internet and, though I tried not to watch porn, I had found some interracial videos to be, well, intriguing. I wondered if Lewis was hung like those guys. I knew I shouldn't be thinking like that but what was the harm? He was 18, an adult like me, and what is wrong with a little fantasy? I touched myself and realized that I was wet. I tried putting this new fantasy out of my mind and finished my shower. I went ahead and dressed for bed - tee shirt and panties, as usual. I wanted to go to bed as soon as I had eaten because I was so tired. This was what it was like to have a real job, I mused.

The pizza arrived soon after I went downstairs. (Dad had to answer the door, obviously.) We rarely sat at the table, especially when the Braves were playing, so we sat in the den and ate pizza, drank beer, and talked about my day. After a couple of beers, I felt really tipsy. I couldn't keep my mind from wondering about this guy, Lewis. He was so tall! I wondered it it were true that tall guys had bigger equipment. I couldn't allow myself to be thinking this way! Still, my mind was pondering it.

I suddenly realized that I was turned on and, looking down, saw that my hardened nipples were quite apparent. Daddy was on his third beer and was relaxed in his recliner. We were alone and he hadn't even looked at me! That proved it, I thought. He is through with me. He has moved on. I gave him what he needed and he gave me what I needed. We are past our grieving process. Everything is okay. This is the way it's supposed to be. No sexual tension between us.

I got up to get my one remaining beer and asked Dad if he wanted another piece of pizza. He did. As I was warming it in the microwave I thought, 'I wonder if he will even notice my hard nipples?' Then I chastised myself. Still, a girl likes to be noticed and it didn't seem reasonable that he could just ignore me when I looked kinda sexy in my short tee shirt that barely covered my crotch and was so tight around the bust, prominently displaying my hardened nipples. I knew I shouldn't, but I would see for myself when I went back out. I opened the beer and took a long swig. I was on the verge of being drunk and it felt good.

I sat my beer next to my chair and took Dad's pizza over to his recliner. I stumbled over a newspaper that he had laid in the floor and his greasy slice of pizza fell off the plate and directly onto his shorts. "Oops," I giggled. "You really should not bring beer home. I'm drunk!"

Dad took the plate from me and quickly put the pizza on it and set it on his bedside table. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his lap. This surprised me, but I was light-headed and giggly, so I went with it.

He started tickling me. "Tickle fight," he yelled, harking back to a game we had played when I was a little girl. This tickle fight, however, soon had my tee shirt above my skimpy panties, with me giggling and trying to push his hands away.

Then his hands were on my breasts and it felt wonderful. I was already turned on from thinking about Lewis and now this! He pushed my tee shirt up until a breast was bared. He immediately started licking and sucking it. I sat up and pulled my tee shirt off, discarding it into the floor. I straddled him, my knees on either side of him. I pushed myself up so that he could feast on my breasts, which he eagerly did. I put my arms around him and hugged his head to my chest as he sucked first one breast, then the other. It felt so good and I never wanted it to stop.

"Oh, Pammy," he said as he continued to lick my breasts. "I thought I would go crazy before we were alone again!"

That statement sent bolts of pure lust through me. I stood up, clumsily, in the recliner, Daddy steadying me, attempting to pull my panties down and off. Daddy laughed, held me so I wouldn't fall, and assisted in getting them off. He reached around, grabbed my ass cheeks and kissed my pussy, then licked my clit. Fuck!! I hunched at his face, but I was drunk and the recliner was not designed for standing. Daddy held my butt firmly as I stepped over the back of the recliner with my right foot, then with my left, his head leaned against the back of the chair, with me sitting directly on his face. The recliner was too close to the wall to tip over backward. I grabbed the back of the chair with both hands, giving myself leverage as I rotated my hips and thrust myself eagerly into Daddy's face, my buttocks in his hands as he licked and sucked at my wet, hungry pussy. He moved his head in a circular motion as he licked me, stopping periodically to suck at my clit and fuck his tongue into my needy pussy.

"Ooooooooooh, that feels so good, Daddy. Eat me out! Suck me! Lick me!" My orgasm washed over me and it was all he could do to keep me from falling. "Cummming!!" I screamed, making no attempt to be quiet. "Oh Daddy it's so beautiful!"

Daddy eased me into his lap and held me while I came down from my orgasm.

Easing me aside, he stood and removed the rest of his clothing. I got up, grabbed my beer and swallowed the rest of it. Then I got on my knees. It was his turn. His cock was completely engorged. It was purple and swollen and lust-inciting. I realized that, yes, it was bigger and thicker than Jeff's. It was a fucking work of art. I drunkenly thought that my mother was a lucky woman and I wondered what she liked sexually. Obviously I could not ask. All I could do was to prove to Daddy, once again, that I was an apt sex partner and that there was nothing I wouldn't do for him.

I eagerly licked his cock from base to head. I kissed his nuts. "I love your cock," I muttered. "I love making love - fucking you, Daddy," I said as I took him out of my mouth and looked up at his face. "I can't wait to ride it again." I washed his cock with my tongue, then took about half of it into my mouth and gently sucked at it as my tongue laved around the head. It was apparent by his reaction that he couldn't take much of this. I knew that, if he came, he might take a good while to recover. While I craved his cum, thirsty for his thick load of Daddy-cream, my pussy needed him, too. I would let him decide, though.

"Come up here, Baby," he panted.

I stood up. He turned me around and sat me on his lap, my back against him. I leaned back and lay my head on his shoulder as he played with my breasts and nipples. We could kiss from this position. He raised me up and moved me closer to him. I put my feet on the chair, so I could push myself up a little as he inserted his cock into my pussy.

I had never done this position at all. Nothing close. I had always wanted to do it face to face, and never thought I would like this position. I managed to accommodate his thick cock head. How had I thought Jeff was this big? I eased myself down and felt how much he was stretching me. It wasn't an easy fit, but I loved that stretching feeling. A thought flitted across my mind about the black guys I had seen in porn movies. I wondered how that would feel. It excited me. I pushed myself down onto him as he pushed up into me. We went slowly. It was the tiniest bit uncomfortable, but it still felt wonderful.

Soon I felt like he was all the way in. I was still slightly buzzed. I turned my head to kiss his mouth as he started hunching upward to fuck me. I put my feet back up to enable me to push myself up and down on him. He was SO fucking THICK. It felt like a baseball bat had been rammed inside me. Was it this new position? Was it because he was bigger than Jeff? Was it because I wasn't as wet as usual? It didn't matter. I liked it. The stretching feeling was such a turn on. I decided that I loved big dicks and I was thankful that both Daddy and Jeff had big ones. Again I wondered how it would be with a big, black one. I would certainly never know, but the thought was harmless. I was pushing myself up and down on Daddy's thick cudgel while he played with my tits and fingered my clit.

As good as this was, I was still uncomfortable and I could tell that Daddy was, as well. I regretfully slipped his tree trunk cock out of me, got up and took his hand, leading him into his bedroom. I noticed how he didn't stay erect like Jeff did. It was still semi-hard and looked incredibly thick, but Jeff's stood at attention, no matter what. Daddy laid down and I took him into my mouth, loving the taste of my pussy on his cock. It hardened almost immediately.

I rolled onto the bed, on my back. "I like it with you on top, Daddy." I touched his face. "Love me, Daddy."

"I do love you, Little Girl," he smiled as he got between my legs. I placed his thick, wet cock head in me and he suddenly lunged, pushing his entire thick length deep into me. It took my breath.

"Oh fuck, Daddy, that's so fucking gooooood!" I squealed. "Don't ever stop fucking me! I fucking can't live without it!" I panted, realizing that the beer was speaking, but not giving a shit.

He smiled down at me. "Do you want Daddy to fuck you or make love to you, Baby? You need to make up your mind."

I tried to move, but he lay heavily on me, his impossibly thick cock buried deep inside me. I imagined it was hitting my cervix. I tried to hunch up at him. I wanted the feeling of him moving in and out.

He was grinning at me and not allowing me to move. "Which, Pammy?"

"Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your little girl. Do me hard. I want it hard!" I whimpered, panicky with need.

Fuck me, me did. He began to violently and roughly heave himself in and out of me. I matched his thrusts by moving my hips off the bed, fucking up at him, welcoming this wonderful fucking. "Yes, oh yes, oh yessssss," I groaned, breathlessly. "Goood, good, gooood, oh fuck it's so good, you big dicked stud!" It felt so impossibly thick, but I was well-lubricated and it felt amazing.

He suddenly stopped completely, breathing very hard. "Did you cum?" I whispered.

"No, but I was about to. I wanted to make it last," he whispered as he kissed me.

He started slowly sliding in and out of me again. I closed my eyes and Lewis entered my brain, standing naked, his member hanging between his legs like a black elephant trunk. NO! I could not, would not, allow that image or those thoughts to run through my mind while my precious, wonderful Daddy gave me what I had always wanted and needed and always would want and need. I opened my eyes and, reaching up, pulled Daddy's face down to mine, kissing him, sucking his tongue, arching my hips up to meet his thrusts.

"Oh baby, Pammy, I'm cumming!" he gasped as his eyes closed and fluttered. I could feel his spasms as he emptied into me.

I wrapped my legs and arms around him, tightly holding him to me as my own orgasm washed over me like a tidal wave. "Ohhhhhhhh, Daddy, I am your woman now!" I moaned.

We slept together that night. I dreamed about Lewis.

12