Taking Mommy's Place Pt. 06

Story Info
Pamela's tastes for taboo doesn't stop at incest.
9.5k words
4.16
11.4k
28
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff, my brother, was out of town for the week. My Dad and I had just made love. In case you're not familiar with my story, my mother had tragically died on my 18th birthday. There was a lot of guilt on my part because she had been attending to last minute details for my birthday party when she ran a stop sign and was killed. This made my grief even worse. My Dad and I grieved together, and alone - my brother had stubbornly refused to sit out a semester of college to help us with the grieving process. This, coupled with my fear that Daddy would do himself harm, leaving me all alone, led to us bonding closer than Dads and daughters usually do - it led to me taking my mother's place, in every way.

When I became involved with Daddy, I had crossed what was, to me, a very taboo line - so when Jeff came home for the summer, it just happened - we crossed the line, too. All of these events are detailed in previous episodes.

I had recently graduated from high school. I was a top scholar in mathematics and had gotten a job for the summer tutoring high school students who had failed their math classes or who just needed to strengthen their math skills. I had 8 students that I was to tutor 45 minutes a day, 5 days a week, for most of the summer.

At the end of the previous episode, I had only completed one day of my tutorial sessions. The only hitch my first day was the insistent flirting of a black athlete, Lewis. For some reason, even though I found his flirting irritating and distracting, he was on my mind that evening.

I had never been fond of pornography - well, let's just say that I tried not to look at it because I believed that it leads to a desensitizing of sex. I had seen it. One of the things that I had found fascinating was interracial sex. I had watched videos with guys like Mandingo and Julio Lopez and some guy that called himself Blackzilla. I didn't care for Blackzilla much, but his cock looked as thick as a sack of sausage. Julio Lopez had the biggest cock I ever saw on a human being. It looked as big as a horse. I must admit that I liked looking at it. My personal favorite was Mandingo. He was generally more tender and loving - as if that's important in porn - than others were. I digress. Suffice it to say that, if I were going to watch porn, I liked watching well-hung black studs. I guess that, when Lewis flirted with me, it made me imagine him in those videos.

The next day, when I went to school to tutor, I wore jeans and a blue, button-up blouse. I rarely ever wear anything that shows much cleavage, and I certainly wasn't going to do so on this job. I wanted to be professional, even though they had informed me that I could dress as casually as I wanted, within reason. Even shorts were permissible, but the building was air-conditioned, and I'm very cold-natured. I don't dress to look sexy, but I have a good body and it's apparent that I have nice breasts. I don't try to accentuate them, but I'm not going to try to hide the fact that I'm a woman.

Lewis was my 4th student - 10:15 to 11:00, right before my 30 minute lunch break. I was a little nervous when he came in, dressed in baggy shorts and a basketball jersey. He had told me the previous day that he was 6-4. I guessed him to weigh around 200 pounds. He was lean, yet muscular. I liked the way he was put together. No fat. Nothing soft or pudgy. He was nice looking and clean shaven. His hair was well-trimmed. I thought he was relatively handsome. He had failed a grade way back in grammar school, he had informed me, so he was 18 years old and just beginning his senior year that coming fall. I knew from reading the local papers that he was a star player in both football and basketball.

He flopped down in the chair next to me. I sat at a large table. We had a computer, should we need it, a graphing calculator, books, and plenty of paper and pencils. I also had an outline of what he needed to work on to enable him to take a test to give him credit in Algebra 2.

"Mornin, Miss Smith, you lookin fine!" he said with a broad grin. "So we gonna be solving the quadratic equation today?"

"Lewis, you can call me Pam, or Pamela, if you like," I told him. "Also, there is no such thing as THE quadratic equation. There are an infinite number or quadratic equations. You mean the quadratic FORMULA."

"Equation, formula - who gives a shit?" He regarded me warily, testing to see if I would allow him to use profanity.

"Lewis, I'd rather you didn't use profanity, but I'm not going to make a big deal of it." I paused, looking into his eyes. This kid made me nervous. "One of the things that can make you better in math is learning to call things by the correct terms. I know that sounds silly, but it's the truth. A formula and an equation are about as alike as a basketball and a pickle!" I smiled.

"A'ight," he replied. "I do know what the quadratic formula is, but I don't know what it does."

A breakthrough! I knew that when someone admitted what they didn't understand about a topic, learning could occur.

"Ok! That's great. Let me ask you this, Lewis. Do you know what a quadratic function is?" I could tell he didn't follow. "Do you know what shape a quadratic makes when you graph it?"

"It make a parabola, right?"

Wow, Lewis did know something. I was excited. I could teach him something. "Absolutely right!" I said enthusiastically. "Do you know what the x-axis is?"

"I ain't dumb! Hell yeah, I know." Then, "I mean, yeah I know all that."

"The quadratic formula tells us where the parabola will cross the x-axis, saving us the trouble of graphing it," I said.

"For real?" he seemed surprised.

We discussed quadratics for a few more minutes, even though that wasn't what I had planned for him that day. He was proficient with the graphing calculator, so I showed him that, using the quadratic formula, he would get the same answers as he got on the graphing calculator. This led to a discussion of irrational and complex numbers. I was pleasantly surprised that he had a vague knowledge of just about everything I brought up.

"Lewis, how did you fail this course? You know so much about this! You're not an expert," I laughed, "but you know way more than I was led to believe."

Lewis looked at the floor, then up at me again. He looked angry. "You don't know what I know and what I don't know," he said. "And you just like everybody else. You don't care. Your job is to get the nigger eligible to play."

I put my hand on his. "But I do care, Lewis. My mother was a math teacher..."

"Wait. Yo' mama was the one that got killed wasn't it? Shit... I just now realized that." He looked genuinely sorry.

"Yes. She was always involved in her students' lives - not just in their academics. I want to be just like her!" I said, realizing that a tear was running down my face.

Lewis reached over and wiped my face. "I'm sorry, Miss Smith. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I won't do that no more."

I smiled and blew my nose. "It's ok. I just don't want you to ever think that I don't care. I do."

"I can't read good, Miss Smith."

"What?" I asked, incredulously.

"That's why I mess up the tests. I ain't bad in math. I can do arithmetic in my head, pretty good. But I can't read the words. Do that make sense?"

"Yes! Yes! It makes complete sense. I can help you with that, too," I said, thinking, 'how are you going to do that, Pamela??'

We finished our session. As Lewis got up to leave he said, "I wish we had more time together. I like you. And you're the sexiest teacher I ever had!"

"Lewis! You can't say stuff like that," I protested.

"You don't like to be called sexy?" he teased. His grin was so big and genuine that I couldn't be mad at him, nor even act like I was irritated.

"It's just... inappropriate, given our respective roles," I managed to say.

"You a sexy woman, Pamela. I can't keep from thinking that, even though I'm gonna respect you because you're trying to help me. But I have to tell you that you be on my mind ever since yesterday morning - you be surprised at the things I thought about."

"Lewis! Stop! Now! This is very inappropriate. We have had a good session. Don't ruin it. I'll see you tomorrow," I said as I led him out the door.

It was time for lunch, but my heart was racing. I sat in my chair, unable to get him or his words out of my mind. My hands were shaking and my palms were sweaty. I went to the restroom and found that my panties were drenched. What was I going to do? How could I endure this every day? Couldn't he detect that I was attracted to him? What if he smelled me and realized how turned on I was? He had made it clear that he found me attractive - and I was dying to know what "things" he had thought about.

I managed to make it through my remaining sessions that afternoon, and I'm sure that I did an adequate job, but my mind kept going back to Lewis. He was so handsome, and he was kinda pleasant, and he wasn't stupid - and he was black and was, no doubt, hung like Mandingo or Julio Lopez. Oh my! What was I going to do?

I got home by 4:00 PM. Dad never gets home before 5 or 6. I immediately went upstairs, took a shower, then went into my room, wrapped in a towel and fired up my old desktop computer. I turned on the VPN and used a browser that was "incognito". I searched "big black cock" and, within minutes had located several videos starring my favorite black actors.

I started watching some skinny little actress named Riley Reid with Mandingo. She looked no older than me - she was very proficient at giving head and it was so obvious to me that she was either the best actress in history, or she was really enjoying her work. She was licking and sucking at his long black dick and massive balls. He was enjoying it immensely. He was moaning as she knelt before him, worshiping his cock and balls.

I threw my towel in the floor and put my feet up in the chair, spreading my legs as I fingered myself, playing with my clit and inserting fingers into my wet pussy. I stuck two fingers in as deeply as I could, then licked them off. I needed to be fucked. It popped in my mind that I had been well-fucked for the last two weeks and that the last thing on my mind should be sex. Yet that was all that was on my mind.

I fast-forwarded the video a bit to see Riley climb on top of Mandingo and easily insert him into her pussy. I knew that, if it were me, I couldn't take it that easily, but as soon as she started riding it she was screaming like a banshee with pleasure. She began to grind her hips in a circular motion and I imagined what it would be like to have nearly a foot of black cock inside me, grinding into my cervix, while I screwed myself even farther down on it. I exploded, nearly falling out of my chair. I rarely squirt when I cum, but on this occasion I squirted 2 or 3 streams onto the floor. I closed the browser, wiped the floor, and, shakily, made my way to my bed. I felt drowsy and fell asleep.

Maybe an hour later, I heard Daddy downstairs. He rarely ever came upstairs - not that it would matter. I was naked, but what did that matter? There was nothing on the computer screen that I needed to hide. I got dressed in a cut off tee shirt that revealed my flat tummy and came just below the bottoms of my boobs and a pair of skimpy panties and went downstairs.

When Daddy saw me, he obviously liked what he saw. He smiled. "Good day, Pammy?"" he asked as his eyes roved over my body.

"It was a great day," I answered. "What's for supper?"

"Well, I don't know. You don't look like you're dressed to go out," he observed.

"Well, we can eat later," I answered as I put my arms around his neck and kissed his mouth.

"That's fine with me," he grinned. "Let me get a shower and we'll watch the game for a while."

He headed for his bedroom and I followed. He started undressing and went into his bathroom, starting the shower. I shed my skimpy clothes and followed him.

He was at half-mast by the time I got in with him. There was no pretense. We ran our hands over each other's bodies, kissing and soaping each other.

After drying off I lay on his bed, my legs open, knowing how slutty I was acting and not even caring. He came out of the bedroom, his cock dangling thickly between his legs. 'Fuck', I thought, 'I wish it was black'. I tried to put this out of my mind as he approached me and lay between my legs, kissing my breasts, then licking them and sucking them.

"Fuck me, Daddy! I need it so bad. I think about it all the time. I can't get enough of it!" I groaned as I sucked his tongue. His amazingly thick Daddy-cock slid slowly into me, stretching me, and began to impale me. "Fuckkkk, that's so gooood," I cried as Lewis entered my mind. He had told me I was sexy. I knew he wanted just what Daddy was getting. What would it be like to have a big black cock inside me? I knew I would never know, but Daddy was really hung, so it was easy enough to imagine what it felt like. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, allowing myself to imagine Lewis on top of me, giving me his big nigger cock. (I do not like the n word, but in the throes of passion, it just seems appropriate, somehow. In this context, it is high praise.)

Daddy knew that he no longer needed to be as careful with me. He was much more aggressive than he had been the first few times and he knew I welcomed it. He was thrusting his wonderful cock, the source of the sperm that created me, in and out of me in a most delicious way.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK MEEEEEEEE!" I screamed as I orgasmed, the mingled thoughts of Lewis and of the incestuous act combining to send me over the edge.

"I'm going to cum, Little Girl," he grunted.

"Let me see it!" I yelled, suddenly realizing that I wanted to see his load.

He quickly withdrew, put one foot on the floor and leaned over me so that his penis was inches from my face. It was so wet with my juices. I eagerly took it in my hands and licked it, then inserted it in my mouth.

I withdrew it and stroked it a few times. His cock was big and thick and wet and such a turn on! And it was my own Daddy's! And he loved me and he loved my body and he couldn't resist me! As these things crossed my mind, he started cumming... jets of warm Daddy cum landing on my face and on my tongue. It wasn't a huge load - I certainly didn't expect it to be - but it was my Daddy's cum, and therefore precious to me. I swallowed the big gob that landed on my tongue, then wiped the rest off of my face and licked my fingers.

"Oh, Daddy, I love you and I love your cum!"

Daddy lay down on the bed, regaining his breath. I rolled over on my side to watch him. "Was it good, Daddy?" I teased.

He looked at the ceiling, a pensive expression on his face. "You take after your mother, Pamela," he stated.

What? What did he mean? He rarely even mentioned Mom, because it was just too emotional. And now he mentioned her when we are laying naked in bed after sex? What the fuck?

"In what way?" I asked, tentatively.

"Well, I really should not say this, but your mother really loved sex," he said as he turned to look at me. "Baby, you are so beautiful."

"Thanks, Daddy! Was there something specific that you meant about Mom?"

"You know your mother never, ever used profanity? Well, she did when we had sex," he laughed. "When she got turned on, her mouth was filthy - like yours! And, I can't believe I am telling you this, but she loved the taste of my... ejaculate." This made me giggle. Ejaculate? Then he said, "I always thought that was strange."

"Let me explain it to you, Daddy," I smiled. "That's your essence. She was, in effect, ingesting YOU. That's how I feel about it. I love you so much that I want to ingest you!"

Daddy held me for a long time without talking, then suggested that we get dressed and go get something to eat.

************

The next day, I wore jeans and another, this time white, button up blouse. When Lewis walked in, he whistled. "Damn, you fine!"

"Lewis! Please watch the profanity. And stop flirting with me," I said, trying to sound forceful.

I was going over various polynomials and how you could identify them by their equations or by their graphs. I had rattled on for several minutes, then realized that Lewis' mind was wandering.

"Earth to Lewis," I said, waving my hand in front of his eyes. "What are you thinking, Lewis?"

"Bout yo titties," he smiled. "What size are they?"

"Lewis. You cannot talk to me that way. Do you understand?"

"How you 'spect boys not to look at them titties?"

"Lewis. Please? I don't want to have to ask you to leave. You absolutely cannot talk to me like that," I said, my hands shaking.

"Are you scared of old Lewis?" he asked. "Or do you want some of this?" To my shock, he grabbed his crotch. I could see the outline of what must have been his penis. OH FUCK. It looked HUGE. I could not keep my eyes from looking.

"Lewis."

"Ever been blacked, Pamela?"

"What?" I stammered, feeling that I had totally lost control of the situation.

"You ain't that innocent, girl. You ever been with a black guy?" he asked, with an arrogant sneer.

"NO!" I said vehemently. "My sex life is none of your concern."

"Every white girl want it. Some deny they selves, but they all want it. Some admit it; some don't admit it; some just give into it," he stated matter-of-factly.

"Lewis, you need to leave. You come back tomorrow with an apology and I won't report this."

He sat there looking at me, expectantly. He was so fucking arrogant! How dare he talk to me this way! Did he really think that he was irresistible to every white girl?

"Pamela, we gonna be honest with each other, right? For dis to work, we can't be lying to each other. Now just be honest with me."

"Lewis, I am your teacher - your tutor. I am honest with you when I say that you have to cut this out right now, or I will report you and you won't be playing sports this fall."

Lewis laughed, derisively. I had misjudged him. He wasn't nice. He wasn't pleasant. He didn't care about learning. He wanted in my panties and, like an animal, that was all he cared about. I had to find a way to extricate myself from this situation. Should I yell? Should I run? No, of course not. I could handle this. I couldn't let this ruin this job, the first stepping stone of my teaching career.

"Old Lewis is just messing with you, Pamela. Calm down. I will behave. Give me my assignment and I'll see you tomorrow. Okay?" he grinned and reached his hand toward me.

I was trembling. I managed to pick up the sheet on which I had written his assignment and hand it to him. He watched my hands, how they were shaking, and he knew the power that he already had over me. He smiled, showing his nice, straight, white teeth. "We can pick up here tomorrow, Pamela."

He left. I continued to tremble for several minutes. I didn't even trust myself to walk out in the hall for fear that some other teacher might see me and know something was wrong. I finally got up and went to my car, intending to go grab some lunch. Instead, I drove the 5 minutes to my house, ran up the stairs, pulled my jeans to my ankles and quickly masturbated, thinking about how I wished Lewis was there.

Daddy had to go out of town for business that night. I had forgotten it and that he would be gone the next night (Thursday) as well. Great! Jeff might be home Thursday evening and we would have the house to ourselves! But a text to Jeff thwarted that notion. He wouldn't be home until Saturday. Bummer.

Thursday. I wore khaki slacks and a red blouse. No cleavage, but it was tight. I don't even know if I taught my first three students anything; I was so worried about what would happen with Lewis. I should have already reported him. I couldn't allow him to act this way toward me. He was smart enough to pass the math exam - I knew that, although it was apparent that he was weak in reading comprehension. Still, he had exaggerated that, too. It was obvious to me that he had just been too lazy to prepare for tests. He probably didn't do homework, either.