Taking Mother by Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, when she was done with the colon cleansing, she would go back to their hotel suite and give herself several more enemas. She'd packed her four-quart enema bag. First, two soapy ones, then three or four clear water ones. Rachel wanted her ass "squeaky clean," she planned on also treating her son to an ass-to-mouth experience. She had done that before with her dildo and a couple of times with a skinny cucumber... which she'd later eaten in her salad.

This anal fixation she had was somewhat perverse by other people's standards, she knew. Well, a lot perverse. But it didn't hurt anyone and it was her body to do with as she wanted. And she did enjoy doing these anal things.

Some earlier anal sex that had actually been pleasant and had given her an orgasm—even if the man had turned out to be a lying, cheating bastard who was married—had gotten her started on masturbating that way. Then one day she had come across a porn video on the computer showing a woman fucking her ass with a dildo that had to be at least two feet long and thicker than the one Rachel had. The woman was running the dildo in and out of her ass smoothly, quickly. Rachel was totally fascinated with that video and began experimenting with herself.

It wasn't long after that before Rachel cleaned her colon out completely, making it "squeaky clean" as she called it, and carefully, and not without a little trepidation, inserted her eighteen inch dildo completely up into her ass. Slowly, over time, she learned, or her colon adapted, to shove the dildo in and out of her ass like the woman on the video had, in a smooth, quick motion. Then she'd found out that fucking her ass that way could make her come. She loved it.

The woman, in the video, fucking her ass deep and fast with the big black dildo, also pulled the dildo completely out of her ass and then licked and sucked on the end that had been deepest up in her colon. Seeing that, Rachel realized that she would need to really, but really clean her ass and colon out. And, of course, Rachel over time had seen women having anal sex and doing ass-to-mouth, sometimes sucking a cock that had been in another woman's ass. If they didn't clean out scrupulously, Rachel knew, then they would have been risking some serious diseases.

Who knew? Maybe they did. As she understood it, so-called "gonzo" porn could be pretty rough and how would anyone watching it know what happened to any particular woman. There were so many of them, not all of whom became universally famous in the porn world.

* * * * *

Jacob's phone rang. "Hi Rachel," he said as he answered it. "All ready for me to come up?"

"Come up? Where are you?"

"Sitting in the hotel bar having a cold one."

"What about the volleyball girls?"

"Well, two of them did knock me down, but I managed to escape before they had their way with me."

Rachel laughed. "So what have you been doing the past two and a half hours? Not sitting in the bar drinking, surely?"

"Nah. I just got here a few minutes ago. I had two beers in a bar across from the restaurant where we had lunch then I did a little shopping. I bought you a gift."

"Oh baby, you didn't have to do that."

While they'd been talking, Jacob signed for his beer, finished it, and headed for the elevators.

"Yes I did, darling. It's just a little something and I hope you like it. I'm on my way up, now."

"Okay, darling, bye."

Bought me a gift, Rachel mused.

Neither Rachel nor Jacob had gone out to buy each other any gifts since receiving the money. They'd been busy with tying up loose ends and then coming to Miami. And, frankly, they both had what they needed in the way of clothes, watches, jewelry, cars, and so forth.

Jacob entered the suite five minutes later. "Rachel, where are you."

"In here," she called from the bedroom.

Jacob stopped dead in his tracks when he saw his mother. She was laying back against the headboard of the bed with pillows supporting her. She had on sheer black, hold-up stockings and shiny black stiletto heels, gold hoop earrings and nothing else but a smile. She'd also done something with her hair, put it up somehow with a few strategic loose strand. She was a vision of instant hard-on to Jacob.

"Wow!" he said, and gulped.

Rachel swung her long legs off the bed and stood up. She walked towards her son with a sexy swing to her hips. Jacob noticed that she now had just a narrow "landing strip" of pubic hair.

"You like this look, baby," Rachel purred as she stop just in front of Jacob, feet apart and hands on her hips.

"Oh hell yes, Rachel," Jacob said.

Rachel noticed that he had a small, expensive looking bag in his hand. "Is that the gift you bought for me."

Jacob stepped forward and put his arm around his mother's waist to pulled her against him. He kissed her, noticing she was wearing the perfume that he like so much.

As he pulled his mouth away from his mother's he held the bag up. "Yes, babe, but it's not nearly as wonderful as... as this gift. God, Rachel, you are gorgeous, stunning. And you've got my dick hard already."

Rachel laughed and reached out with her right hand to give her son's hard cock a nice squeeze through his slacks. She took the bag with her left hand and saw it was from a jeweler's shop. She took out a small, flat, gray velvet box.

Before she opened the box, Rachel looked her son in the eyes then down at herself. I'm very pleased that you find me so... attractive, but this isn't really the gift. There's a whole lot more.

Jacob looked at his mother quizzically, but she turned her attention back to the box and opened it... and immediately gasped and gave a little cry of surprise. Inside the box was a gold and diamond tennis bracelet.

"Oh, Jacob, this is so beautiful," Rachel said then started crying.

"But Rachel, darling," Jacob said, trying to sound like a snooty scion of an old money New England family, "it's only a bauble. No sense getting all emotional over it."

"Oh shut up you silly man," Rachel said. Only a few tears had streaked down her cheeks and now she was smiling brightly. "It's wonderful, Jacob. Thank you so much," she said.

Mother and son embraced and kissed.

"Okay, then, let's put it on," Jacob said. He took the bracelet and opened the clasp, put the bracelet around his mother's right wrist and refastened the clasp.

He stood back to take in his mother from head to toe and back. "Now that completes your wardrobe, dear," he said with a straight face.

Rachel laughed and shook her head. "I love you, you silly man."

She took a step back as he tried to embrace her again. "However, you were out in the heat and humidity too long and you, um, smell. And I'm all squeaky clean... all over," she gave him a sly smile. "So I want you to go take a quick shower and hurry back. Then I'll tell you what the real surprise it."

When Jacob came out of the bathroom, clean and refreshed, with a splash of the cologne his mother liked best, she was back on the bed. Her heels had been kicked off and she'd changed her hoop earrings for her gold set diamond studs, which went well with the tennis bracelet.

However, what was next to her on the bed really got his attention. A bath towel, two hands towels, the bottle of sexual lubricant, and his mother's long, double-headed dildo.

"What's this then," he asked, although he was pretty sure he knew the answer.

Rachel swung her lovely legs off the bed again and sat straight up. She took hold of her son's cock, which was only half hard. As she stroked it gently she looked up at her son.

"Remember when I told you that some day I would show you how I can put that dildo all the way up my butt... and how excited you were about it?"

Without waiting for him to answer, she went on. "The spa I went to today does colon cleansing. I had that done then I came back here and gave myself several large enemas to make sure my ass was... well, squeaky clean.

"I'm going to put the dildo all the way up inside me... . "Uh, are you sure you're okay with that?

Again, before he could speak, she said, "Oh, I guess you are." She'd just realized that his cock had gone from a little over half hard from her stroking to fully hard while she was speaking.

"Oh yeah, Rachel, I'm really okay with that. In fact, I believe you told me that I could help insert it."

"And you can, but there's more."

"More?"

"Yes, darling, I want to demonstrate to you how I masturbate with it... . I think it might surprise you even more... . Uh, if it doesn't shock you. And then," here she paused and raised her eyebrows, "darling I want you to fuck my pussy with the dildo in my ass." She looked to see how her son would take that bit of information.

Jacob grinned. "Ooo! My hot, perverted, totally amazing Rachel. Oh yeah! Let's do it!"

The thought of watching his mother masturbate anally with that long dildo and then fucking her with it shoved all the way up her ass excited him to his sexual core.

Rachel laughed. "Next time don't be afraid to let me know how you really feel."

She'd been stroking her son's very hard cock and now noticed that several drops of his pre-cum had spilled out and down onto the webbing between her thumb and forefinger. She bent her head to lick that up then squeeze up his cock and placed her mouth over his swollen cock head and sucked up a couple more drops of his pre-cum before beginning to suck her son's cock deep into her mouth. Jacob's cock went from hard to vein-bulging hard within seconds.

"Oh my God, Rachel," Jacob groaned at the feeling of his mother's warm, wet, slick mouth as it engulfed his thick cock.

Rachel sucked her son's cock for several moments. When she took her mouth off of it she stood up and put her forearms on his shoulders and her hands at the back of his head.

"And later, then, I want you to fuck my ass with your beautiful cock."

"But of course, my darling," Jacob managed to say before his mother's kiss and searching tongue cut him off.

"But why don't I lick your delicious pussy first and get you off that way, eh?" Jacob asked when they pulled their lips apart.

Rachel smiled. "I like that idea. However, dear, it's early still and we have all night to make love. I'd really love to suck your cock and have you come in my mouth. It gives me such a wonderful, delightful feeling when I do that. Then you can lick my pussy and get me off. Then we can play with the dildo. Okay?"

Jacob grinned. "Yeah, fine. I just love how you suck my cock and I love it even more that you actually like me coming in your mouth."

"No, darling, I love when you come in my mouth... and I love swallowing it all." Rachel gave her son a wicked smile.

"But I have one other request. Just for tonight only. And it goes to my perverseness, darling."

"What's that, Rachel," Jacob asked with a puzzled look.

"Don't call me Rachel. Call me Mom. We are lovers, of course, and as soon as we say are vows to each other then I'll consider you to be my husband. But just for tonight, I want to hear you call me mother while you fuck me.

Rachel went on before Jacob could answer. "It's just that, well, since we are mother and son, having an incestuous love affair, it... well, it... it's something I never in a million years thought I, we, would be doing. You did take me by surprise. But I love it. I love you, darling. And I love making love to you so very much. And I know we have to be careful around other people. But, just for tonight, it would please me, it would excite me to have you call me Mom rather than Rachel. Is that terribly naughty of me?"

Rachel had her hands on her son's shoulders and he had his hands on her waist. Now Jacob put his arms around his mother's back and pulled her to him... only his hard cock poked her in the belly.

Rachel laughed and reached down to pull her son's thick hardness flat against her belly.

Jacob pulled his mother against his body and kissed her. "Mom, you are a very naughty woman. I love you for it and I wouldn't have it any other way.

"So, Mom, are you going to suck your son's cock and let him come in your mouth."

Rachel grinned. "Yes my son, my lover, my darling." She sat down on the bed and immediately slipped her lips over her Jacob's still swollen cock head and began sucking it and far down on the rigid shaft.

Jacob sucked in air at the wonderful feeling of his mother's wet mouth as it began moving up and down on his cock.

"Oh yeah, Mom," he said as he looked down at the marvelous sight of his mother's lips stretched around his thick, hard cock as she sucked it in and out of her mouth.

Rachel's right hand stroked her son's cock, following her mouth up and down. She reached out with her left hand an fondled her son's balls. They were loose still and she loved the feeling of his testicles inside the scrotum. Then she remembered something from a book Aunt Edna had given her to read—The Joy of Sex.

Rachel squeezed her thumb and forefinger around her son's scrotum between his hard cock and his balls then firmly but gently pulled down. This was supposed to be a method to delay a man's climax while still building up the delicious sexual tension preceding the climax.

Jacob loved what his mother was doing with both of her hands and her mouth. He'd never had a woman encircle and tug on his balls before, but he liked it. He groaned with pleasure at what his mother was doing to him. His cock was as hard as it could get and he felt like he would be coming soon. But soon didn't come and he was groaning and moaning and his cock seemed to be even harder than it had ever been before. The feeling of the building orgasm was intense. What was this magic woman, his mother, doing to him, he wondered.

"Oh God, Ra..., uh, Mom! It's good! It's good! It's so damned good!" Jacob panted. He raised his face to the ceiling. When he came it was going to be spectacular he just knew it.

Rachel felt like it was time and released her son's balls while continuing to suck on his cock. Jacob's balls immediately drew up tight against his body and his climax began.

"Oh fuck!" Jacob cried out. His eyes fluttered and he lost focus before squeezing them shut tightly. His mind went blank and the only thing he was aware of was the intense pleasure pulsing in his pelvic area and throughout his body, but mainly in his cock as it started emptying his spurting semen into his mother's sucking, swallowing mouth, spasm after spasm of body shuddering pleasure.

And then his body was trembling and shaking and he had his hands on his mother's head while she still sucked on his hard, twitching cock, sucking up every last bit of his cum and swallowing it.

As the last of his orgasm passed, leaving only a wonderfully warm, throbbing feeling in his body, Jacob fell to his knees. He put his hands on either side of his mother's face and kissed her fully on the mouth, entwining his tongue with hers, tasting his own semen on her tongue and in her mouth. The kiss lasted for several moments.

"Mom," Jacob said when he finally broke the kiss. "You are one hell of a fantastic cocksucker." And then he laughed at his words. "But you are dear... darling... mother... lover... Rachel. You are the best cocksucker I've ever met."

Rachel had a big grin on her face. "I'm glad you liked it, son, because I really enjoyed doing it."

"Your turn now, Mom," Jacob said. "I'm going to lick your pussy and make you come."

"Yeah," Rachel whispered with a big smile. Then she pushed back up onto the bed and positioned herself against several pillows before spreading her legs. Jacob moved himself between his mother's legs, kneeling. He stroked and kissed her thighs just above where the self-supporting stocking ended. He loved that interface between lingerie and her sweet, creamy skin. He busied himself doing that, first on one thigh then the other, working his way towards her pussy as he went. With one hand he reached up to let his fingertips stroke and caress his mother lower abdomen. By now Rachel was making little gasps and moans of pleasure.

Jacob's nose brush lightly over Rachel's clitoris as his lips brushed over her pussy lips. Then he slid his body down and rested on his belly. He raised his mother's thighs, pushing them up and out, thus exposing her tight little anus to his mouth.

She said it was "squeaky clean," he told himself, so he began licking his mother's asshole.

"Oh, Jacob!" Rachel was taken by surprise. No man had ever done that to her and she hadn't expected Jacob to. "Mmm, I like it. It feels good." It wasn't a major thrill type of pleasure, her son licking her anus, but it was a pleasant enough feeling and the fact that he was doing it at all pleased her and gave her libido a boost.

Jacob licked his mother's ass for a bit, amazed that he was doing it, but it was squeaky clean and he liked the taste of it. He even tried to spear the tip of his tongue into it but made little progress there. His tongue wasn't hard enough to open his mother's tight little rosebud asshole.

Next he moved up to begin licking and sucking and nibbling on her pussy. This brought greater moans and gasps of pleasure from his mother and then even more as he gently worked his right hand forefinger into her ass and began fucking her as deeply as possible.

Jacob was fascinated by the feeling of his slick finger sliding through his mother's tight anal sphincter and into her warm, wet rectum.

While his lips and tongue worked over his mother's pussy, Jacob gently slipped a second finger into her anus and began fucking her with them. It seemed so tight, he didn't know how his cock had fit in there before.

"Oh, darling, yes, yes, that's it. Rachel said. "I love you fucking my ass with your fingers while you're licking my pussy."

Jacob moved his head the better to lick his fingers and around his mother's asshole getting them coated with more of his saliva. He gently kept moving them back and forth, fucking her ass with them, pressing a little harder, going just as deep as he could. Then his pick up speed and fucked his finger's in and out of his mother's ass faster and faster.

"Ahh-ahh-ahh, God!" Rachel gasped. She'd never had anyone lick her pussy and finger her ass at the same time. She loved it.

"Oh, yes, baby, that's it. Oh yes, don't stop." Rachel urged her son.

Jacob had no intention of stopping. He was participating in a type of sex act that he'd always wondered about but had never done. Now, here, he was doing it with his mother. No, he wasn't about to stop. He wanted his mother to feel the full pleasure of what they were doing and he wanted her to come, climax, orgasm, explode with pleasure.

He felt a subtle difference in the tension of his mother's anus. He knew he could now easily slip a third finger into her ass, so he did. With three fingers fucking as deep into her ass as possible, he continued sucking hard on his mother's pussy, almost over her clitoris. His upper lip was actually moving up and down over it.

Rachel reached down and wound her fingers in her son's hair. "Suck my clit! Fuck my ass! Do me! Do me!" she all but screamed.

Jacob began sucking directly on his mother's clitoris and even biting it and tugging on it.

Suddenly, Rachel's body began heaving and she started grinding her pussy against her son's face, while his fingers kept fucking her ass, and she was sobbing, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

While his mother was in the middle of her orgasm, Jacob stopped everything: his cunt-sucking mouth and ass-fucking fingers. He could feel her anal sphincter spasm on those fingers with each pulse of her climax. How cool is that, he thought.

Slowly, Jacob pulled his fingers from his mother's ass as he pulled his mouth away from her pussy. He pushed himself up and sat back on his heels.

Rachel was breathing deeply, her eyes closed. She had released her hold on her son's hair and let her arms flop weakly to her sides.

1...1011121314...18