All Comments on 'Taking My Aunt to Dinner'

by thaumatin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
juanviejojuanviejoalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your story...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She must have him to stop calling her aunt, at least a dozen times, but I lost count. No matter, he says he won't, he promises he won't, yet keeps right on doing it anyway, pretty much all the way, with few exceptions. Either he's just forgetful, or the author didn't remember their own plot through two whole pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next part should end with both aunt and mother pregnant!

BG187BG187almost 2 years ago

Solid story overall. The one op who me turn about calling aunt Tiffany was kinda true, I would have loved if the mother walked back in on then while he was eating her out on the table. Would have been funny and sexy at the same time

Very well written. I would have loved alot more seduction maybe even a but mote reluctance as they finally give in but still think was good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It is very true "you cant change who you fall in love with". since they are close in age the relationship can work out well in a new location

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot and well written story'!However I have NEVER had weird ideas about my Mum but concerning my two aunts and my three sisters,that was another world!I have peeped at their nude bodies when they were taking their showers and also sniffed and licked their dirty thongs which were in the hamper.Apart my younger sister,who shave her pussy bush,the three others kept their bushy pussy hairs VERY LONG.One of my aunt had her hairs upwards not far from her navel.And it was only her that I am fucking since 5 years.One of my sisters let me fingered her wet pussy,kiss her,suck her tits and she sucked my cock ,swallowing my cum several times but NEVER let me fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Giving the information that the two grew up together more as peers and that the nephew had feelings for the aunt would have been beneficial much earlier in the story. 4/5

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

You have a gift. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mom should have join the action ,as both wanted kids...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthaumatin@thaumatin
I'm a Male in my 60s I guess some may regard me as somewhat vanilla. I love younger women. As young as is legal, that is. I love other men's wives. I don't mind cuckolding a married woman's husband, but I'm not into degrading or humiliating him, or standing by while his wife ...