Taking My Aunt to Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany headed to her bedroom, I headed to the kitchen to get a beer. I was sitting in the lounge listening to the shower and to Tiffany humming a tune. The tune sounded familiar, but I couldn't remember what it was. I was tempted to go in and offer to wash her back, but then I thought, No, that is just too taboo. That is when it hit me, Tiffany was humming The Sweetest Taboo, by Sade.

I put down my beer and walked through to Tiffany's bedroom. I stripped off my clothes and went across to the bathroom and opened the door.

Being quiet so as not to frighten her I whispered "Tiffany, would you like me to wash your back?"

I was quiet, and I whispered, but she jumped anyway, "JESUS BILLY!" she yelped. Then quietly said, "You realize Billy, that if we do this, we are headed into a whole new world of trouble, and we can never let anybody ever find out about it."

"I know Tiff, but I need to do it anyway."

She slid the shower screen open and reached for my hand. Stepping into the shower, I looked at my naked aunt for the first time. Her C cup breasts were almost self supporting, with just a small crease on the underside where they joined her chest. Thanks to all the water exposure today her nipples were wrinkled up like plump raisins with the same dark coloring as raisins, her areolas were small and also wrinkled due to the water. I looked down her body enjoying all of it. When I looked at her Mons it was shaved completely, not even a landing strip was left.

I couldn't help showing how much I appreciated what I was seeing. Tiffany saw what she was doing to me, and turned away. Handing me the soap over her shoulder she said, "Billy, please wash your aunt Tiffany's back."

I took the soap from her, and started to lather up the soap and wash her back, her shoulders, and down her arms. I followed pretty much the same path as I had with the sunscreen down at the beach, but this time when I washed the sides there was no hesitation. I slid my hands along the sides of her round breasts and washed them, even tracing my fingers across her nipples. I enjoyed hearing her little moans, when I touched the places where she was sensitive. I washed all the way down her body enjoying the feel of her. I couldn't get over the fact that she felt so soft on the outside, but you could feel the firmness underneath. After washing her back I gently turned her to face me. I gently and slowly washed my way down her front. Thoroughly washing every inch of her breasts, and then down her belly. At her pussy I stopped. I could smell her sweet aroma, her arousal was evident. "Don't stop now Billy. You're doing so well."

"I wasn't stopping aunt Tiff, I was smelling how sweet you are."

I moved my face closer, smelling more of her. I lowered my face to her and kissed her. Molding my lips to her pussy lips. "Aunt Tiff, you smell and taste so good."

I never finished washing her, she took the soap off me and rinsed off the suds, then turned off the shower. She led me out of the shower and back to the bedroom.

In the bedroom she turned to face me. We looked at each other for several seconds, then slowly reached for each other. Our lips slowly molded to each other. Slowly, gently, sucking each others lips then just molding them together again, then she gently slipped her tongue into my mouth and explored my tongue with hers.

Our tongues made love to each other, slowly, sensuously, gently. Tiffany broke the kiss, and slowly sat down onto the bed. As she lay back, she drew me down with her. Now we were lying on the bed, with my naked body covering my aunt Tiffany's naked body. We both knew we had entered a whole new taboo world, one there was no coming back from.

I began kissing my way down her body. I suckled on her breasts, one after the other. Sucking a full mouthful into my mouth, I heard Tiffany moan, and felt her fingers as she wrapped them around my head to hold me close. To press me against her breast. She liked me sucking them fully, sucking them hard.

I kissed my way down her belly. I didn't want to rush it, but I was desperate to savor the aroma and taste of her pussy again, after the tantalizing little taste I had in the shower. I needed her.

I licked and kissed my way down her belly to her pussy. There I breathed in deeply enjoying the sweet fruity aroma of her. Seeing the nectar that she was secreting gathering like droplets of dew on her lips. I bent to kiss her pussy lips, tasting the nectar, licking it up, and becoming more aroused by it. I used my mouth to make love to my aunt. Hearing her moan, and whimper, as I laved her lips with my tongue. Oh God, I couldn't get over how good she tasted. My cock was so hard it hurt, for the second time today. I continued to eat her sweet delicious pussy. She reached a point of no return. With her hands on my head pressing my face into her pussy, and her legs wrapped around my back she began bucking up into my mouth. Till she cried out in an explosive release. Her nectar flooded my mouth. I drank it up, it was so delicious, so intoxicating. "Fuck me Billy, Please, Fuck your aunt Tiff.

I moved back up the bed. I looked her in the eyes. She looked back at me. "Aunt Tiff, there is no way back from this!"

"I know Billy, but I need you."

"I love you aunt Tiffany." I said, and I meant it in every way.

"I love you Billy." she said, "In every way."

I had my arms around her body. Holding her tightly to me, feeling her molded to me. Feeling her breasts pressing against my chest. I probed her pussy with my cock, searching for a way in. She slid one hand off my back and slipped it between us. Grasping my cock gently in her hand, she guided me to her entrance. I eased slowly forward. She was tight, I saw her wince slightly. I stopped moving. "It's been a while aunt Tiff?"

She nodded. "Be gentle."

I eased myself slowly forward, slowly feeling her tight pussy gradually open to receive me, a little at a time. When I finally found myself fully embedded inside my aunt I stopped and allowed her to adjust to the size of me. "Uncle Ralph was not as big as me I gather."

"Baby, he wasn't even close to being as big as you." she said, "and the couple of boyfriends I had before I married him were nowhere near as big as you either. You are in virgin territory where you are resting now."

I couldn't help smiling. "You OK now?"

She nodded. Slowly I withdrew most of my cock from inside my aunt. Then just as slowly I filled her again. Tiff had her arms around my back holding me tightly against her. Wanting that close feel of our two bodies molded together as one. I slowly continued to stroke in and out of her. Doing my best to stroke along her clit with the top of my cock as I stroked into her, and then stroking along her G spot on my way back out of her. Slowly I developed a seesaw action. In over her clit, out over her G spot. I could hear her moans and her little whimpers. I was obviously doing something right.

Slowly her moans and whimpers became small ahhhs, and ooohhs. As she got louder she slipped her legs up over my back, allowing me total deep access to her pussy. "Um aunt Tiff, are you protected?" I asked

She nodded, wrapping her legs tighter around my back. She was starting to pull me deeper into her. Using her legs to pull each of my thrusts as deeply into her as possible. When she came it was with an explosive gush of her juices. My aunt was a squirter. Her scream of pleasure as she exploded was a sound of pure ecstatic joy. I could not hold off any longer. I would have loved to keep going all night, but her cries of pleasure drove me over the edge. With my teeth clenched and a deep groan of pleasure I filled my aunt Tiff's pussy with my cock and released ropes of cum deep inside her. I felt my cock pulse again and again as I pumped more ropes of cum inside her. I collapsed on top of her, totally spent, totally drained. Slowly she unhooked her legs from behind my back and allowed her feet to drop to the bed. She lifted my head with her hands. I looked into her eyes, she looked into mine "Are you alright Billy?" she asked

"I'm good aunt Tiff, What about you?"

"I'm good, but I'm going to be awfully sore in the morning."

"I'm sorry." I said

"I'm not. I love you Billy!"

"I love you Aunt Tiffany."

I slowly eased my now flaccid cock from inside her, and eased off her body. Flipping over onto my back I drew her body over mine. With her thigh over my thigh, and half her chest covering half of mine, I could feel her right nipple pressed against my left nipple. She was slowly swirling her finger around my right nipple. We went to sleep like that cuddled together and in total acceptance of the way our relationship had changed.

In the morning we both slept in. We were still molded together as we had been when we went to sleep. We both came awake at the same time, instantly, when my mother screamed.

We both sat bolt upright. "Mum, I can explain." I said, lamely.

"Oh, Can you? That's good, because from where I'm standing it looks like you're sleeping with your aunt." My mother said, caustically.

"Sis, Please, I can expl....." Tiff was chopped off in mid sentence

"You can explain too can you Tiffany?, You can explain to your sister why you are sleeping with her son?" Mum screeched, "You can explain why you are having sex with your nephew can you?"

"Mum Please, Will you listen to us. Tiff and I grew up together, we were never like aunt and nephew. Yes I called her aunt but that was as an endearment, not as a recognition of how we were related. We grew up together we were more like..." She cut me off

"What. You were more like brother and sister? I think that would be even worse."

"No Mum. I was going to say more like childhood friends." I said, "We grew up together, we played hide and seek together, we played kiss chasey together. On family camping trips we shared a tent, and in winter on those camping trips we shared the same sleeping bag to keep each other warm."

"Mum I can't help who I fall in love with. Nobody can. I love your sister. I can't change that, and I wouldn't change it even if I could."

"Cecilia, Like Billy said, you cant change who you fall in love with. I've always loved Billy. How I love him has changed. No wait, it hasn't changed, it has been added to. Now I love him as both family, and a man."

My mother looked at me, then at her sister, then back at me. "Oh God, what am I supposed to do?" she whined. "I love both of you, but what you are doing is so wrong."

"Why is it wrong, Mum?" I asked, "Why should two people not fall in love with each other."

"The law says it's wrong, the church says it's wrong."

"Mum, you know as well as I do that the law is an ass on many things, and most of it's rules were spoon fed to it by the church. As for the church, they are the biggest bunch of hypocrites known to man."

"I'm sorry mum, but I can't stop loving Tiffany just because the church says so."

"Don't you two realize the complications that can arise from this?" mum asked us, "Family get together's like Christmas, and weddings."

"Cecilia, don't be silly. At those events it would be perfectly reasonable for an aunt to link her arm through her nephew's arm, and nobody would bat an eye."

Tiffany regarded mum, "The only reason you discovered us is because I forgot you had a spare key to my house. Billy and I will just have to learn how to be more careful"

"Mum, Tiff and I can hide this because we have to." I said, "but we need you to accept it. We need you to understand that we love each other."

"Sis, Can you go and put the kettle on, Billy and I will get dressed and join you in a few minutes."

Once mum was out of the room Tiff and I got out of bed. One look at her standing there naked was enough for me. I walked across the room and took her in my arms and kissed her hard. I wrapped her tightly in my arms, and held her. "We can do this." I said

Tiff breathed in and looked up at me. The look in my eyes told her what she needed to know. "Yes, Billy, we can do this."

We got dressed and joined mum in the kitchen.

Sitting at the kitchen table with a coffee in front of us we looked at each other, and we looked at mum. Mum was still not looking like she would be able to accept what had happened. She looked like her world had suddenly stopped. I told her to spit it out. Tell us what she was worried about and we would deal with her worries one at a time.

Mum wants grand children. I told her that I was sorry but it may never happen. If Tiff and I did have a child it would only be after a huge amount of research to determine if we shared any detrimental recessive genes. I went on to explain that if I wasn't with Tiff she still would not have any grand children because I could not cheat on Tiff to produce them.

Mum was worried that I was going to live the rest of my life alone, sneaking out to have covert sex from time to time when Tiff and I could sneak in a quickie somewhere.

Tiffany told her she had a quick and easy solution to that one already. I was renting my apartment. Tiff was struggling with the mortgage on her house now that Ralph was gone. She would ask me to move in with her to help with the rent. My bed, wardrobe, dresser, and other stuff would be in my room and all her stuff would be in her room. Nobody need ever know any different "Speaking of which, I'd like my key back please, God help us if you turn up for a visit with Billy's dad in tow."

Mum handed over her key. I decided it was time to lighten the mood a bit, "and to make sure we don't accidentally leave our undies in each others room we will do all our fucking here on the kitchen table." Mum jerked her hands and arms off the table. Tiffany and I burst out laughing.

"Relax mum, The table is still a virgin. Last night was actually the first time we were together, and we hadn't moved from where you found us."

"Mum, tell me something, and be honest." I said, "You knew how close Tiff and I have always been. Yet you asked me to ask her out on a date. Didn't you think there was a risk that we might end up together?"

Mum said, "I knew there was a risk, but I thought it was small, so I chose to ignore it."

"It wasn't small Cecilia, it was inevitable. When you asked Billy to ask me out, you set in motion what Billy and I might never have done on our own. What we have avoided doing since we were growing up together."

"Cecilia, you do know why Ralph and I split up don't you." Tiff asked.

Mum said of course she knew, Ralph was a cheating he whore. He spread his seed all over the countryside. Tiffany told her that she only knew half the truth. He spread his seed all over the countryside because she didn't want him spreading his seed anywhere near her. In all the years they were married he would have been lucky to have sex with her four times a year. "Ralph was never my man sis, he never could be."

My mother realized that Tiff and I were always destined to be together, we had just never found a way, until she intervened. When she voiced her realization we all relaxed a bit I think.

Mum wanted to know how we never got caught in each others sleeping bag if we did it so often. Tiff told her that even as kids we knew we would be in trouble if we were caught, so we always got back into our own bag before anybody else was awake. How long did we do that for? Till Tiff got married when she was twenty two. A week before Tiffs wedding the whole family got together as a pre wedding camp out to celebrate as a family, separately from the bucks and hens nights, and at the camp out Tiff and I actually shared a sleeping bag for the last time.

Mum said she better get going. Dad would be wondering where she had got to. Tiff asked her sister why she had come. "I was going to have coffee with you and ask how your date went." Mum said

"I wasn't expecting it to have gone quite like this."

"I know sis, and I'm sorry you found out the way you did. But I would like to thank you. You set me up for a date with Billy to bring me back into the world. You had no idea how successful you would be."

"Mum, Believe me, Tiff and I are meant to be together. Like Romeo and Juliet. Like cheese and crackers. We really are not much good without each other."

"It was a shock, finding my son and my sister in bed together. But listening to the two of you, and seeing the two of you together. I agree, you were meant to be together, and I will do all I can to keep your secret and to make sure nothing ever comes between you again."

Mum left. Tiff and I looked at each other. "Any chance of a morning quickie now that my mother has left?" I asked

Tiff hit me with a tea towel, "Feel like moving house." she asked

"I'm not sure." I said, "I just asked you for sex, and got knocked back, you just finished telling my mother that you only put out four times a year. What's the incentive."

By the time I had finished talking Tiffany was naked and spreadeagled on the kitchen table.

"Does this mean next time mum visits we need to find somewhere else to have coffee?" I asked, as I dived onto her pussy and sucked her nectar into my greedy mouth. Tiff wasted no time tangling her fingers in my hair and pulling me to her hot wet pussy. "Billy, eat me."

"Aunt Tiff, it would be my pleasure."

I savored her juicy pussy, lapping up the sweet nectar she offered me. Hungrily lapping and sucking her lips until I had her whimpering and crying out with need. I devoured her clit until she exploded. Splashing her juices all over my face, my chest, and the table. My aunt's ability to squirt would never cease to excite me. I stood back up and slowly slid the head of my cock up and down the furrow between her lips until I was well coated, then I slid my cock gently into her entrance. She was ready for me and allowed me to slide in my full length. Bottomed out deep inside aunt Tiff's pussy I stopped and looked down at her. "I love you Tiffany. I have all my life."

"and I love you Billy, I have, all your life." She said, "But right now I think I'd rather fuck, than tell love stories. Fill me with your cock, Billy."

That's an invitation I couldn't pass up. I slammed my cock into my aunt to the hilt. I set up that seesaw motion she loves so much. In over her clit, out over her g spot, in over her clit, out over her g spot. It produces a lot of friction against my cock too, so it builds us both up together. It lets us both explode together. I sank my cock deep inside Tiffany's body, and, as she screamed her climax, I groaned mine, and again I bathed my aunt's insides with my seed.

"we need a shower." I said, "and the kitchen needs a high pressure hose."

Tiff giggled, "I am a little messy when you get me worked up. I never knew I was capable of that."

We cleaned the kitchen first. Then we showered, and enjoyed washing each other.

That afternoon we drove over to my apartment and started to pack everything ready to move it into Tiffany's house.

A week later we were at a family function to celebrate my mothers birthday. Our family group made up about forty people, but the venue we were at had well over two hundred people in it. Most would have been in the same age group as Tiff and I.

I heard dad remark to mum. "I don't get it, Billy and your sister, are the most eligible man and woman in the whole place. They should both be looking for their ideal partner. Instead they just seem to be content to stay hooked arm in arm with each other. I really do wonder if the boy is gay Honey."

My mum looked at my dad, "He is not gay, Honey, trust me. I found out recently that I actually personally know a woman our son is sleeping with, and she is very happy sleeping with him, every chance she gets."

12