The Swapper Pt. 01: Swapanatrix

Story Info
A normal night for a burglar becomes interesting.
2k words
4.32
12.5k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a perfect night for a burglar like me. The new moon cast no natural light and, aside from my underwear, I wore black, head to toe, so no one could detect me. My target was a house at the far end of the suburbs. The security system was a joke and easily disabled. I put on my ski mask, got in quietly and started looking around for anything of value.

At first glance, the living room didn't have that much, but as I was about to move on, an object caught my eye. It looked like a golden talisman laying on top of the mantle, so I picked it up to examine it further. It had inscriptions and a weird symbol on it, almost like a yin-yang, but different.

'This could be worth something!' I thought to myself as I put it in my bag.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

I froze after hearing a female voice coming from behind me. Turning around quickly, I saw the homeowner as she switched on the living room lights. The woman looked a little bit older than me, around her early 30s. She had a buzz cut and small nose piercing. She also was pale as fuck. Was she a vampire or something?

But all of that was of less concern since she had a tranquilizer gun aiming right at me. That was a far more real problem than the possibility of her being a vampire.

"Uh- "I muttered.

But before I could do or say anything else I was shot and immediately passed out. When I woke up, I was in a different room. It looked like a basement with some BDSM stuff all over the room. A lot of BDSM stuff. There were even 4 cuffs connected to chains in the middle of the room. Maybe she was a sadistic vampire.

"Hello big boy!"

I turned to where the voice came from and saw her wearing a full dominatrix costume. She was covered completely, head to toe, in black spandex and leather. Even a spiked dog collar. The only things that weren't covered were her mouth, breasts and the groin area.

She held up the talisman that I was trying to steal. "You wanted this?" she asked as she walked seductively towards me with it dangling from her hand.

I tried to move but just barely managed to back up slightly to a wall. What was in that dart?

"Stay the fuck away from me bitch!" I yelled as she put it over my neck.

"Calm down darling, I won't hurt you." she said as she lifted my mask a bit and kissed me on the lips.

The talisman started to glow, a quick shock hit my body and I was on the floor again. Thankfully it wasn't long until I gained consciousness, but I wished I hadn't.

I saw my body looking at me with a smile. I looked down at my hands, they now had long red nails coming from the exposed ends of black leather gloves. Then I looked at my new chest. Holy shit I have tits now. From my new vantage point, I realized her nipples were pierced just like her nose.

"Like the new body?" I heard my old voice say, not coming from me.

Looking up, I saw it was coming from her...in my body. Holy shit! I was in her's.

"What the fuck did you do?!" I rose up, almost falling thanks to her heels. I still looked around, seeing my new body in complete confusion and horror. I looked at her again and I started to get angry. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" I started to walk slowly ready to beat the shit at her even if it was my old body.

"Stop!"

For some reason I stopped moving. "What the hell?"

"Yeah, one of the interesting things about this talisman, other than it allows us to swap bodies, is that the one who wields the talisman has the control over the other body." she explained.

I felt trapped in my new body as she started to put those cuffs on. I stood motionless, unable to resist, and just let her do it without any opposition. Then she got a control panel and lifted me up so now I was a few feet off the ground.

"Now that it's done, it's time to see what your body has to offer."

She first took off my mask revealing my old face which had a goatee with a bit of stubble. She then started to take off the rest of my clothes. I wanted to close my eyes, but it seemed like I couldn't move them away. Soon enough she was down to my white undies. She started to flex her new muscles and I wanted to throw up.

"You know, this body isn't so bad, just a bit too hairy for my taste." she said as she kept touching my body and face. "Well, let's see what you're packing down there."

She immediately took off my undies showing my above average size penis which looked larger thanks to the erection.

"Oh my." She put a finger on my tip, scooping up some precum and licking it. "Delicious."

She then turned around and started to grope my ass in front of me.

"Damn I can't wait to do anal in this body."

"STOP THAT, THIS IS SO DISGUSTING!"

"Oh I can't believe such prudish words are coming from my old mouth..." she turned to face me again "...I think it's time to put it to good use!".

"The fuck are you talking abo-" I was cut off by her shoving her new cock into my mouth. I immediately wanted to bite it off, but she controlled my mind to not.

"Start sucking!" she commanded and I my mouth automatically started to suck my own cock.

But it no longer was my cock, was it?

"Man, this feels so good, no wonder men love blowjobs!"

I barely heard what she was saying. I guess having a dick in your mouth makes it harder to listen. Then I could feel my throat being filled with something gooey and salty. Oh fuck, it was semen; now I really wanted to throw up. She took her dick out of my mouth, and I could see my old dick retreating with a mixture of cum and saliva trailing from it.

"Ah so soon?" she said disappointedly and seductively at the same time, it was weird to hear my voice having such a famine tone.

I wanted to say something, but my mouth was full of semen.

"Now I am going to clean myself up."

She changed my position, so I was facing the ceiling, then she freed my legs and one of my arms, even gave me a chair to sit on.

I looked up into my own face.

"Now, insert two fingers into your pussy."

My free hand obeyed and I felt my middle and ring fingers slide into my wet hole. A groan escaped my mouth.

"I want you to stay right here, make yourself comfortable, and masturbate slowly for me. Got it?"

My fingers began to slide in and out of my new pussy as she walked out of the room, swinging her hips like she was still a woman. At this point I wasn't as disgusted by that as I was a few moments ago. My stomach filled with a warm desire, and I was lost in the bliss of self-pleasure. I spent an hour fingering myself with the pace of a snail. Where the hell was she? This felt nice but I wanted more. I wanted a dick to penetrate this pussy. Good lord I was starting to think like a woman. I really need to get back to my real body, who knows what she was doing with it. For all I know she would have gone to a gay bar. The thought of my real body being rammed by some macho man pissed me off...no wait...it turned me on? OH FUCK I REALLY NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS BODY!

I heard someone coming into the room and tried to stop what I was doing, but my fingers kept working as I looked up. She was now wearing a pink bathrobe. I could see that she shaved my face.

She took off the robe and showed off her completely shaved body. No wonder it took her so long. The only thing she wore now was the necklace. I started to get more turned on by just looking at myself, guess women do like a smooth boy.

"Like what I did?" she asked.

I gave her no response.

She tied my arm again and then got down to her knees, before putting her mouth to my pussy. I immediately began moaning. Jesus, this body was sensitive. Her tongue flicked over me, sending lightning bolts through my body.

"Damn... you're... really good at this!" I could barely speak as her tongue's movement made me orgasm.

I came hard, panting and moaning as her tongue drove me mad. When I had relaxed, she got up licking my pussy juices that were on her lips, still with that devilish grin on her face.

"Well, time for the main event"

She held my legs up as she kicked the chair out of the way and thrust her cock into my snatch. At first it was a bit rough. Feeling myself penetrated was such an alien experience, but soon she got into a rhythm and the feeling of a cock fucking me was pushing me towards another orgasm. Oh god this felt so good. I almost forgot that I was a man trapped in a woman's body. She continued thrusting, slamming her cock into my pussy, driving me closer and closer.

"Yes, yes, yes, please make me cum!" I moaned hard as a feeling of pressure built in my groin.

Then I was squirting all over her cock, my body spasming with another orgasm. She groaned and started fucking me faster as she returned the favor and ejaculated into my womb.

We were lost in the afterglow for at least a minute before she removed her penis from me.

"Man, that felt great!" she said, panting. "Did you like it too?"

I only nodded.

"Well it was fun, it's time to return this body to its rightful owner."

She freed my arms finally and safely lowered my body to the ground. Then she kissed me and just like that I was back in my old body. I looked down at myself, seeing my dick from the right perspective again.

"Well this was weird!" I walked over to my bundle of clothes and put them on.

"Ah, leaving so soon?" she asked, still sitting on the floor, casually.

I stopped as I finished putting on my jacket to look at the woman who violated me in the strangest way possible. "Yeah, you're going to call the cops on me if I don't?"

"No, you learned your lesson."

"Uh, okay? Weirdest fucking way to learn a lesson. But whatever, I've had worse." I looked down at the necklace. "I should give this back to you."

"You can keep it."

I was surprised by her response. "Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Why, you shot me because I was going to steal it, now you're just gonna give it up for free?"

"Eh, I just wanted to try this thing for the last time, I always enjoyed it but it wasn't really my thing, I think you enjoyed it more than me."

I guess she was right, in the end I loved being in a woman's body and I wanted more. "Where did you get it?" I had one more question left in me.

"My friend got it for me on my 30th birthday, don't know where she got it from but having sex with her in her ex's body was so hot."

"Oh well, guess I will find out myself. Anyway, goodbye." I walked out of there as soon as possible.

This was the weirdest night of my life, but it was just the beginning.

To be continued...

Thank you for reading, this is part one of my new series. So, follow me and see more adventures of the Swapper and other body swap related stories. See ya!