Taking of Lou's Innocence Further

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I started washing the few dishes in the sink, he came up to me and had a grope of my tits." "Then his hand was up my skirt." "He told me I was a good girl, and he had a present for me." "He pulled my knicks down a bit, and put his dick in me." "I said 'by your big daddy' and he cum straight away in me."

I managed to keep a straight face. "So what did you do?"

"I went and changed back, hung her things up and went to see him for my money."

"Did you get it?"

"He tried to get out of it, but I told him that I would tell Lisa."

"So he did pay?"

"Oh yes, here." Lou pulled her ill gotten gains out of her pocket. "I only done it so I could take you both out for a treat, my treat."

"So you go on the game?" Said Sue.

"I didn't bother me." "It wasn't what we do." "And he had a little willy."

I had to cut in and tell Sue to drop it, there was no harm done.

Then said to Lou that she shouldn't do that anymore. It could be dangerous.

"So what's our treat anyway?"

"I was going to take you both out for a meal and a drink. "To say thanks."

"You shouldn't really."

"But I have to, for what you both have taught me."

Sue gave in at last. "So where are you taking us?"

"To the pub."

"The same pub that does cheap food through the week?"

"Yes that one, are you both ready?"

"Well I cant have that much to drink, I have the car."

"Leave it here tonight, I'll pay for the taxi."

Turning to me "You could pick mam up tomorrow, couldn't you?"

Turns out, we had a really good time. Lou behaved herself, I thought that with a drink in her she might have started to make a show that she wanted me or indeed Sue.

Back at mine though.

We had barely got through the door, and Lou had her tongue down my throat, and a hand down my jeans. Sue stood behind her and started taking off Lou's clothes, then her own, and then mine.

Keeping Lou close to me I kissed Sue, and tried to get Lou to move in closer to us kissing.

I stopped kissing Sue, and kissed Lou. Maybe Sue would join in.

"I want to feel both of you kissing me." Now they have to touch tongues, then I can duck out and leave them to it.

As hard as I tried they never kissed each other.

Plan B. Get them to suck me together. "How about the both of you sucking me together?"

Sue, "Do you want us to kiss?"

"That's about it." "Only if you both want."

They looked at each other, smiled and then they kissed. Little soft kisses at first, until they took each other in their arms and began to kiss with such passion. I could have shot my load there and then.

The sight of them lips locked together, their bodies so tight together. Lou's boobs squashing Sue's.

"Would it not be better in the bedroom?"

Sue "Do you want to?"

Lou, "Do you?"

"Yes."

"I do, come on."

Lou led Sue by the hand to the bedroom. I followed.

They carried on their embrace on the bed. I just knelt on the floor, watching. My cock was straining, but it was best if I left it alone.

To my surprise it was Lou who took the lead. She began to play with Sue's tits, seriously pinching her nipples. Grabbing as much tit flesh as her hands could hold. Before kissing and sucking on them. Soon Sue had to stop her. "It's making my tongue go all tingly."

Lou went straight to Sue's pussy, rubbing at her clit. Sue copied her this time and had her hand on Lou's pussy.

Still kissing, Sue moved Lou's hand, and slid her leg between Lou's legs, and grabbed Lou by her arse. Sue's leg sawed away at Lou.

Lou stopped the kisses. "Rub our fans together."

She then moved herself to the bottom of the bed, their legs entwined and they began to scissor.

I wanted so much to stand up for a better view. Somehow I felt it better if I let them do their own thing without me interrupting, let them forget about me.

The noise Lou started to make, I figured that she might be about to cum.

Whatever she done it triggered Sue to cum. She announced the fact.

Sue managed to separate herself from Lou, and she went down on her. That took Lou over the edge in minutes.

Now the roles were reversed. It was Lou going down on her mother. This time, by the way Lou moved herself Sue was being fisted again. Once she had made Sue cum, Lou never moved. She seemed to wait until Sue had calmed down, then began to fist fuck her more. I even saw her squirt. Then Sue had to grab Lou's wrist, and get her hand from out of her pussy.

The two of them lay motionless. Both breathing heavily.

Lou moved back to lie with Sue. They lay there side by side, holding hands.

It probably lasted less than a few minutes, it seemed an eternity to me, the longer they lay there. the more concerned I became, that Sue was going to realise what she had done, and start to panic.

Sue was the first to sit up. "Hope you enjoyed that." looking at me.

"As long as you both enjoyed doing it."

"Can you see anyone complaining?"

"You were both great, thank you." I lifted myself up and gave Sue a kiss.

Lou had to ask. "Ok, what's next?"

"Sue said "Have you not had enough at the minute?"

"I could do it all over again now."

"Not with me, I'm beat."

With Lou looking directly at me, "You could put it in my bum again."

"No, not yet its too soon since the last time."

"Aww, I was looking forwards to it."

Sue pitched in. "It's best if you leave it a bit after your first few times, let it get used to it." "Are you not sore there?"

"No not really."

"Turn around and give me a look."

Lou got onto all fours. Sue moved around behind her, and peered at Lou's ass. Then ran a fingertip around Lou's puckered little hole. "You sure it's not sore or uncomfortable?"

"No I told you it feels good, it just wants a dick in it."

"You know you can swear, and use other words?"

"Yes I know." "Now can I be fucked there." "Please."

Sue leant over and gave Lou's arse a little kiss, before running her tongue along her crack, and let it flutter on her hole.

"That's not funny."

Sue told me if she wants it then I may as well go and fuck her there.

I went and grabbed the lube. "You can grease her up." "When your done you can do me too."

Sue squeezed out a dollop of lube on Lou's arse, taking a bit she began to penetrate Lou with her digit, another followed quickly. Sue spent longer than I would have, finger fucking Lou.

Then Sue come out with. "You know I think that my arse could take her hand, just like she does with my puss." "I could take it a couple of years ago." "It can't have shrunk, could it."

I said to wait a second. "There is some latex gloves somewhere." "Have you come across them Sue?"

"Oh yes, kitchen cupboard, by the back door."

"That's nearly funny."

"Fuck off."

Off I went to get them.

When I came back, Sue had started to finger Lou's ass again.

Sue seemed to know where we should all be.

Me where I was the last time I had Lou's arse, Lou where she was and Sue in front of her, this time Sue was on all fours too.

Lou put on a glove.

I had the tip of my cock pressed against Lou's ring, almost penetrating her.

Lou had by now lubed up her gloved hand, and squeezed a dollop onto Sue's arse.

As I entered Lou, she in turn started to finger Sue's bum. Two fingers at first.

Lou worked her fingers all around Sue, making sure that Sue was well lubricated.

Once Lou was satisfied, and Sue had no complaints, she inserted another finger, and another. She fucked Sue for a while, before adding her thumb and twisting her hand so it was similar to the way she fisted Sue's cunt.

Once Lou had her hand inside of her, Sue gasped, and pushed herself back Lou was now wrist deep.

"Ahh that's it, slowly." "Mmm"

Lou obeyed and gently fucked Sue's arse with her fist.

I plodded along fucking Lou up the bum. trying not to think too much about what was happening in front of me.

I felt Lou's ring relax around my cock. spreading her cheeks I withdrew my cock, so I could peer into Lou's gaping hole, it was a pity that there wasn't enough light to see properly.

But I reckoned that we would be able to see well into Sue.

I asked Sue to pass one of her hands back, and placed that on one cheek. I then whispered to Lou to take her hand out. I parted the other cheek.

When Lou pulled her hand out Sue gasped again. "No don't stop."

"Just wait we're having a look."

"Look where inside of you."

Sue's ass gaped even more.

Lou said. "Wow that's amazing."

I let go of my grip, and Sue's gaping hole closed. Lou tutted.

"It's ok carry on what you were doing."

Lou inserted her hand again, and carried on fisting Sue.

I whispered to Lou again. "Next time you bring your hand out make a fist."

"Now!"

This time Sue's ring stretched so much. I had never seen anything so horny.

Parting her cheek again. Lou removed her fist.

Now the gape was even bigger.

"Will you two stop it and just fuck me there."

"You heard her."

Lou now entered Sue with her hand tight together, and almost pulled out of Sue with a fist.

Sue was now delirious with pleasure. When she cum she squirted straight into Lou's face.

" We should have had flavoured lube."

"What for?"

"So I could cum in Lou's mouth."

Lou said that she didn't mind.

Sue told her that it tasted disgusting.

"Hurry up and think of something, I was gonna cum."

Lou said to just spurt in her.

I did, it felt like a fountain.

Lou was up and away to clean herself.

I lay beside Sue. "Fuck I didn't think that would have happened today."

"Do you think I did?"

"Will I get a repeat anytime?"

"More than likely, especially with her."

"So do you feel ok now?" "With what you done?"

"Yeah it actually feels good." "Sort of natural, in a way."

Lou came back and bounced onto the bed.

I had to ask her if she felt ok.

"That was definitely the best ever." "Can't wait for the next time."

Right I'm gonna get cleaned up, then I'm having a smoke." "Drink anyone?"

When I got to the kitchen they were there already. Lou naked, Sue wore my dressing gown, open.

Sue took me to one side. "Can I stop here tonight?"

"Sure what for?"

"I just want some space, and peace." "A good drink with you, and I'll be able to clean up tomorrow."

"Somebody wont be happy about it." Pointing at Lou.

"She'll get over it."

Lou was not happy about it. I even had to arrange a taxi where the driver was woman to keep Lou happy.

When her taxi arrived, Lou gave me a deep kiss, she then turned to Sue and kissed her on the cheek, like a normal mother/ daughter thing.

that night Sue and I got steadily more and more drunk.

One thing that stood out was what Sue asked. "What other fantasies have you got for us two?"

"Until Lou mentioned it before, and now, you two dressed as schoolgirls."

"Oh and the old one where you nurse Lou."

"What uniforms and all that?"

"Yes."

"What do you mean about nursing her?"

"Where you breastfeed her, you sitting up and put your nipple in her mouth for her to suck on."

"That wouldn't look good while I've got a schoolgirl uniform on would it?"

"I'll leave that one up to you."

By the time we were ready for bed I could have fancied some watersports. But I felt that I had left it too late. Sleep would be better.

We cuddled in to each other, and slept all night.

Sue had been up a while, she had done most of the tidying when I got up.

As I had a coffee, I realised how much I liked sleeping with Sue and hoped it would be a regular thing.

When Sue finished cleaning. "Right I have to get a uniform of sorts." "What kind?"

"The same as what Lou will still have." "Has she?"

"Think so."

"White blouse, matching tie." "Will you wear a bra?"

"Do you want?"

"Not sure if I want a black one or a white one, or none." "Don't know surprise me." "Matching short skirt, white knicks and little white socks, flat black shoes."

"And our hair?"

"Will leave that to you two." "Is she up for it anyway?"

"Trust me she will be."

"How much money do you need for all that?"

"Don't want your money."

I gave her enough anyway.

"See you tomorrow?"

"Yes see you then." "We wont be late in case we get spanked."

"You better not wear that up here."

"Just kidding. Bye."

Time seemed to stand still. Until they arrived.

Lou had with her a fairly large bag. The uniforms I hoped.

Kisses for both of them.

Lou wanted to get ready straight away. Sue wasn't as keen.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just haven't done this kind of thing sober, I've always been a bit drunk when I've done roleplay before."

"Done a bit teacher thing with the ex, think we had a drink too."

"Do you think that we should go out for a couple before we get going?"

I almost said that I would get my coat. Until I had a brainwave.

"Come with me." "Alone."

Sue and I went somewhere more quiet.

"Why don't we get Lou to wear that remote vibro, while we are out?"

"Ha, she'll hate us for that."

"Louise."

I left them to it.

It was a nice day, so we walked to the bar. Letting Lou lead the way. Sue in charge of the remote.

I went to order the drinks. They found a secluded table.

By the time I got to them, Lou had her head in her hands. I worked it out instantly. She was going to cum.

But the evil Sue turned off the vibrator before Lou could be satisfied fully.

"I was so close there." "I'll get you back for that."

An idea come to me. Making sure no one could see us. "Kiss each other."

"What here?" "What if somebody comes and sees?"

"Don't worry I'll keep a lookout." (If I can take my eyes off them)

They both leant in and went for it straight away. The only parts of them that touched each other were their tongues. Lou couldn't get enough of sucking on Sue's.

I had to call it off, partly because I was so turned on, and I didn't think that they would have stopped.

After a couple more, Sue said that she needed to pee. She took an empty glass with her.

She came back with an almost full one.

"Where did you get that?"

"It was filled in the toilets." "Here taste."

I took hold of the glass. It was warm. So I knew it was pee.

I had a mouthful, it didn't taste of much. I thought it would have been stronger in taste.

"Mmm." I handed the glass to Lou.

"What's this?" "Why is the glass warm?"

"Have a drink and find out." She had a cautious sip, worked out what it was and took a big drink of it.

"I didn't think you were going to leave me any there."

Sue finished off the rest of her nectar.

Not to be outdone, Lou had to go.

She came back, with a glassful.

I was the first to taste. Her pee was slightly stronger in taste, more salty.

Sue didn't seem to care, she almost finished it. Lou drained the glass.

"It's your turn now."

"Wait until we get back, mine will be far too strong at the minute."

Lou insisted that I went there and then. "I will drink it."

Sue said that she would too. I think she didn't want to be outdone.

Off I went. I had a little taste of it in the gents, it was ok to me.

Lou wanted a go first, Sue let her, have it. But she zapped Lou with the vibrator. That made Lou sit on the very edge of her seat, as she came so close to cumming again.

After another round, we made our way back. I couldn't wait.

Indoors, the ladies went to get changed straight away. I just made myself comfortable.

Lou was first to show herself. She looked the part, right down to her hair in bunches.

Sue emerged, still not sure. But looking very sexy in her outfit, her hair in a ponytail. When she let her blazer open, she wore the sheerest blouse, showing that she had no bra on.

Lou went over to her and said she looked great and then gave Sue a long lingering kiss.

I butted in. "Now girls there will be none of that or Sue will have to pull your pants down and spank you."

Lou turned and said. "What?"

"You my girl will behave or Susan here will spank your bottom."

Testing me Lou took hold of Sue's tits.

Right Louise, hold on to the back of that chair, bend over more."

"You know what to do." Looking at Sue.

She walked over to Lou, and lifted the hem of her skirt up and laid it on Lou's back. Then she slipped Lou's little white panties down enough to expose her sexy arse.

"What will I spank her with?"

I had planned this. I agonised over what we should use, and decided on a deck shoe.

"There is a slipper beside you, use that." "Three should teach her."

Sue smacked Lou's arse, not harshly but she left a red mark when finished.

"Stay there."

I went over to her, and gently rubbed where she had just been whacked.

"Are you sore here?" Now massaging her arse.

"No, not really."

"Not really what?"

"Sorry no Sir, I'm not sore."

Turning to Sue. "Do you think that she should be sore?"

"I think that she will behave herself Sir."

"Alright then, pull up your pants."

I went on to ask them impossible questions, they in turn misbehaved.

"Ok Susan its your turn, you have been very naughty." "Louise is going to spank you."

Pointing at the chair. "Over there please."

"Get her ready Louise."

When Lou lifted up Sue's skirt, she wore a tiny white thong.

"You are wearing panties that are not allowed."

"Louise spank her with your hand, each cheek twice." "Then turn her round and spank her front twice."

"How will I do her front Sir?"

"Use your imagination girl."

I was looking forward to this. I had only just thought of it as I spoke.

Lou really slapped Sue's arse, you could instantly see her hand marks. I worried about her slapping Sue's pussy.

Lou turned Sue around, tucked her skirt in her waistband, and used her feet to get Sue to stand with her feet further apart.

Lou turned around, with her back to Sue, she had a trial run with her hand to make sure where she was aiming and slapped Sue right where her slit meets where her pubes would be. It caught Sue off guard.

The next slap was lower, right on her long lips. Sue held her legs together while biting her lip.

Lou must not have thought this through. She must have known that I would get Sue to slap her somewhere.

I asked Sue if she had been hurt.

"A little bit Sir."

"Do you want to do the same to her now, or wait till she misbehaves and will get double?"

"I would like to do it now Sir."

"Ok only the front though." "And sort out your clothes."

Sue pulled up her thong, and straightened her skirt.

Lou knew the drill, she stood there feet apart, hands behind her back.

Sue tucked Lou's skirt in now, and slid her panties down to her knees.

Lou had shaved off the landing strip. Her pussy looked even better now it was totally bald. Sue then turned her back and slapped Lou, right on her slit. Lou dropped a little. then stood up straight again ready for the next slap. That one was on her mound. but still Sue asked if she was ok, while giving her pussy a little rub. Lou sorted her things out.

"Ok then sex education." "Has either of you seem a man's penis?"

They both looked at the floor and shook their heads.

"Both of you come closer."

I unzipped my flies, and pulled out my hard cock."

"Does either of you want to touch it?"

Lou had her hand ready to take a hold of me.

"Do you know what your going to do?"

"I was going to stroke it Sir."

"Go on then show me."

Lou wasted no time in slowly wanking me, looking at me all the while.

"Now let Susan do the same."

Sue began to stroke me, holding me an inch from her slightly open mouth.

"Put it in your mouth, be gentle."

Either playing the part, I don't know but she gagged on it. Then carried on sucking me. Just not as far down.

"Let Louise try now."

Even Lou gagged.

"I take it then neither of you have had sex?"

Both shook their heads. "No Sir."

"Have you had sex with each other?"