Taking of Lou's Innocence Further

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lynda68
Lynda68
130 Followers

Sue said. "We kissed once, Sir."

"Oh really, show me how."

They turned and faced each other, and their lips locked together. I just stood there watching.

Eventually they gave in and began to fondle each other. Then their tongues explored their mouths.

Then Sue had her hand in Lou's panties, she began just playing with her clit, then went on to fingering Lou. You could hear how wet Lou was.

I gave up with the teacher thing. Almost.

"Alright girls, into my bedroom and show me how you would sixty nine with each other."

Expecting them to take off their uniforms, all they did was to slip off each others knickers. Sue ripped the buttons off Lou's blouse. Lou unbuttoned Sue.

After a little bit of kissing. Sue lay on the middle of the bed. Lou straddled her and with Sue guiding her into place they began to pleasure each other.

It didn't take Lou that long to get Sue's legs up, and hold them back under her arms. If I was going to get involved then I was going to lie there and work on Sue's arsehole.

Watching them go for it. I could see that Sue was working harder to bring Lou to climax. Her face stayed buried at Lou's pussy. Every now and then her head would shake as she sucked at Lou's clit.

Eventually Lou was sitting up more and more, letting Sue explore her cunt deeper. Now and then moving to Lou's arse.

As Lou came closer to cumming, she remained sat up over Sue's face and played with her tits, squeezing them. Even though they never really changed shape, and she tugged hard on her nipples.

When she did cum, still sitting on Sue's face. Lou had the palms of her hands flat on her thighs. Her eyes shut tight. Beads of sweat appearing on her brow. Lou cum. She began to squirt, opening the floodgates. Sue must have thought that she was going to drown.

After the squirting stopped Sue continued licking her daughters pussy. Lou had to climb off. "I can't take anymore at the minute." "You get on top."

They swapped places, Sue took up the same position, that Lou had been.

Somehow Sue's skirt hid Lou's face and what she was doing to Sue's cunt. She must have been doing it right. Sue moaned and groaned, lifting herself up a little, grinding herself on Lou's face, shifting her hips so her ass had some attention. Soon Sue cum too.

Sue remained sat on Lou's face. catching her breath. because of the skirt I couldn't see if Lou was doing anything. Until Sue started to slightly move her hips, she didn't stay there that long. All I heard was mmm.

Sue sat on the bed and Lou sat herself up. Again they had a little kiss.

"Right then, Lou you get undressed, and lie across me here." Motioning where she wanted Lou.

With Lou naked, Sue sitting comfortably, Lou lay herself across Sue's belly.

Sue held the back of Lou's head in her arm. She then managed to free a breast out of her bra. With neither of them saying a word Lou turned her head as Sue guided her nipple into Lou's mouth. Lou closed her lips around Sue's teat and began to suckle on her mothers breast. Sue held her there. It looked quite sweet. Erotic as fuck though. When Lou was done there she was going to be sucking on me.

"Is that long enough for you?" Sue asked me.

"Yeah, we don't want your tongue to mad." "And thank you that was beautiful to see."

Sue had to take her nipple from out of Lou's mouth. "Why did you stop I was enjoying that."

"If you want something to suck on." said Sue pointing at my cock.

"Mmm, okay."

"I am going to cum in your mouth this time."

Lou sat on the edge of the bed and took me in her mouth. I just stood in front of her.

As she sucked me I held her head still and began to fuck her mouth. It was so tempting to deep throat her as I went. Judging by the noise Lou enjoyed having her face fucked.

To speed things up I left the end of my cock between her lips, and began to wank. Just as I was about to cum I held Lou's head again and tried not to thrust too much as I shot my load into her mouth. Experience had told me that for someone new to getting a mouthful of cum for the first time they had a tendency to pull their head away when I started to spunk. Lou instead sucked away, took the lot and swallowed it all. I think Sue expected to share it with a spunky kiss, she did look a bit put out.

When I managed to free my cock from her mouth. Sue asked if she enjoyed it more than it dribbling from out of her.

"I like to lick it out of you more." "But it's a nice feeling when it hits your mouth too."

The three of us fucked each other for another few weeks. We must have repeated everything that we had already done.

So much for only fucking Lou a few times.

Sue never stopped the night either.

Then one day I received a handwritten letter. From Sue. Basically, they had decided to start a relationship. Because of that they had thought it best to start life anew. They had moved to the south coast. At the end of the letter they thanked me for introducing them to each other that way.


Lynda68
Lynda68
130 Followers