Taking off the Speedos

Story Info
Swimming laps in an empty pool turns into so much more.
785 words
3.97
17.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lap swimming on Monday starts at 5am, and I was first in the gym/pool complex, apart from the receptionist of course. Being the earliest, I took my time getting changed and even did some stretches by the poolside. After a quick check of the drawstrings, and a little squeeze of the bulge, I dove in, ready to swim my usual 50 laps in the pool in my tight black speedos. I've got a fairly average body for a 19 year old, quite short but a really nice ass, which attracts attention when I wear my really tight black speedos. By my 20th lap, a random thought popped into my head: how it would feel if I swam naked? Surely no one would mind since its always empty at this time. I decided to untie the drawstrings of my speedos and push off the side of the pool as hard as I could to force them off. First time, they stayed on, second time they came off my ass but no further, third time they were at my ankles and I couldn't swim properly. After a few more failed attempts, it worked and I immediately felt the freedom of my cock and balls against the cold pool water. I was getting aroused by the thought of someone coming to swim and seeing a naked man, his juicy round ass cheeks on show for everyone. For the rest of my laps, I forgot about everything and just enjoyed my swim, with no speedos, no people watching. Or so I thought..

As I finished my 50th lap, I grabbed the side wall, looked up and saw the huge 6ft frame of the receptionist, and pool lifeguard..? Oh no, he was holding my wet black speedos! My face went red but my cock was growing harder. This guy was tall and muscular, with a fully shaved head and a pretty big package from where I was looking.

"Erm.. why are you not wearing any swimwear? I could get you kicked out for that."

"Sorry" I whispered as I tried to get out and grab my speedo before anyone saw me. But the lifeguard jumped up and ran into the locker rooms, grabbing my towel along the way. "Shit!" I shouted as I ran along the pool deck, hands hardly covering my growing erection, as my ass cheeks jiggled with every step.

Once I entered the locker room, my eyes were drawn to the hunky lifeguard, who had put on my wet speedos which were now stretched by his huge cock, which must have been at least 8-inches hard, lying across my towel on the bench feeling himself. He must have noticed me getting even harder, as he got up, walked closer to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"I won't tell if you don't tell."

The hunk pushed me down on my knees and pushed his package in my face. I wasn't going to complain - within seconds my teeth were pulling the now super stretched speedos down to his ankles and I was licking his cock head. The mixture of chlorine, aftershave and sweat made me even harder, and I now wanted him more than ever. He must have wanted a quick one, cos he pushed my head straight down his cock making me deepthroat him. I was gagging but he gave me no time for that, as he started thrusting hard and fast, filling my mouth with pleasure and lots of salty precum. As we started getting into it, I decided to make him cum quicker by grabbing his meaty ass cheeks and I started sucking his cock faster and harder like a vaccum cleaner.

"Oh I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" he moaned. Wanting to push him over the edge, I began sucking his balls as well, licking and sucking each one until he was ready to explode. I quickly took his cock and balls out of my mouth and pulled my wet speedos back up his legs so he started releasing all his creamy cum into my tight speedos. Watching him thrust while he came made me so horny and ready to blow. So just as the hunky lifeguard finished, I turned him around as I released several explosive, sticky ropes of cum all over his back and juicy speedo covered ass. Both exhausted from our quickie, I got my things to leave. "You can keep the speedo till I come back next time, but keep the cum stains!" I slapped his arse and watched him strut back out to the pool to finish his shift, the creamy cum sticking to his hot muscular body. What will we get up to next?