Taking one for the Team Ch. 01

Story Info
Jessie finds her calling.
6.2k words
4.59
5.9k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie was more than a little surprised when her cell phone rang at ten P.M. on a Thursday evening, and one could add confused when she saw it was coach Davis calling. Beth Davis was the women's soccer coach and Jessie had been serving as sort of a third string assistant all season. All she was ever assigned to do was chase down balls, pick up wet towels in the locker room, menial things like that.

The team was scheduled to play Northern Arizona U tomorrow. That meant a four-hour bus trip each way. She had never been on the list of attendees to the away games. She answered. "Hello?"

"Jessie?" Coach Davis paused.

"Yes?" Jessie replied.

"I need you at the game tomorrow." Beth said it very matter-of-factly.

"Okay" Beth said.

"April was in an accident. Something about riding her bike in the dark this morning. I'm not sure." Beth explained. She paused again. "Can you step into April's job?"

"Of course, no problem." Jessie said without hesitation.

"The bus leaves from the gym entrance at nine A.M. I'll see you then." The call disconnected.

Jessie sat there for nearly an hour making mental notes of everything she needed to gather up at school and then set her alarm and went to bed.

At eight-thirty Friday, as Beth arrived, Jessie was at the bus, stuffing the last duffel bags into the storage compartments.

Are our players here?" Beth asked.

"Right inside." Jessie tilted her head towards the door.

"Lets load up then." Beth climbed aboard as Jessie went inside.

Fifteen minutes later the team was on the road and the next four hours passed fast enough.

Fifteen minutes into the game, their star forward, Kerri Brooks, kicked a perfect corner that looped effortlessly in front of the goal where their center, a wide-open Carla Jennings easily headed it into the net. Score 1-0. The remainder of the first half went scoreless. Then the opponents scored on a lucky break-a-way. Score 1-1. With the game well into 5 minutes of added time, Kerri once again came through with an incredible shot from thirty feet out. Her powerful kick sent the ball skimming just off of the turf, between at least four defenders and then past the goalie. Final score, 2-1.

After the usual celebrating, the team reboarded the bus as Jessie carted the equipment off of the field.

When Jessie stepped on the bus, Beth was in her usual front row seat. She pointed to the space beside her. "Join me." She said.

Jessie sat down and as the bus pulled out and toward the highway, the sun was setting over the San Fernando Mountains to the west. After about an hour of travel time with a minimum of conversation, it had grown quite dark, both inside and outside of the bus. Beth stood up and tapped Jessie on the shoulder. "Follow me." She whispered. She picked up a soccer ball, spun it on the tip of her finger and smiled at Jessie.

Halfway down the aisle with Jessie behind her, she stopped and tapped Kerri Brooks on the shoulder. Beth tilted her head toward the rear of the bus. Then she handed the ball to Jessie. Before Beth returned to her seat, she whispered. "I'm awarding the game ball the Kerri."

She saw a look of confusion on Jessie's face. "I asked you if you knew April's responsibilities and you said you could do it. Your exact words were "Of course, no problem." Beth went back forward.

Jessie stepped back as Kerri slipped into the isle. She was smiling. "Wow." She whispered. "Lucky me."

She took the ball with her left hand as the fingers of her right hand laced into Jessie's. She led the new girl to the last row which was empty and roomy.

Kerri turned and smiled at Jessie. She slipped a hand over Jessie's shoulder and her fingers slowly slid around the back of her neck. She eased Jessie to lean forward as Kerri lowered her lips to Jessie's. They were soft, moist, and cool. As nervous as Jessie was, she found this first contact unexpected but exciting.

Kerri's lips pulled back just slightly. She whispered. "My game ball has nothing to do with this." She let the soccer ball bounce into the aisle. When she kissed Jessie this time, her lips eased apart, and her tongue was searching for Jessie's. Jessie was breathing heavily, and her knees were weak.

"I was disappointed when I heard April was not coming to the game." She offered a soft laugh. "This isn't my first game ball."

Jessie just nodded as she watched Kerrie kick off her sneakers and begin rolling her sports tee up. She had very defined ribs and her stomach muscles were tight. Her breasts appeared from beneath the top and were, as Kerri had imagined, small, pert, and beautiful.

Kerri paused her undressing and returned to kissing Jessie. She was anything but hesitant as her tongue played with Jessie's. She would leave her lips long enough to trail kisses down her neck and along her chin. Then back to Jessie's mouth, which was becoming more willing with every kiss.

With her lips brushing Jessie's cheek, Kerri whispered. "Time for my reward." Applying the least bit of pressure to Jessie's shoulder, Kerri was able to guide her to her knees. Jessie, still apprehensive, was realizing what Kerri might be expecting.

"Take them off." Kerri patten the front of her shorts. She was, of course, still in her soccer uniform which consisted of the already discarded jersey and the elastic-waisted shorts which Jessie was now facing, literally.

Jessie's fingers touched Kerri's thighs and began a slow tracing of these long athletic legs, up, up until she felt the bottom of Kerri's shorts. Jessie caressed them for a few seconds before moving on to grasp the elastic band. As she eased those shorts over slender hips, she sensed an aroma from Kerri for the first time. You know that fragrance created when a beautiful girl has exerted herself on the field of sport. Not at all objectionable, Jessie was surprised by that. She actually leaned forward, her nose touching Kerri's panties as Kerri lifted one foot and then the other, stepping free of her shorts. Jessie inhaled. She shivered with expectation but so slightly that Kerri didn't even notice.

Kerri was becoming increasingly excited about what was happening as she slipped her fingers into the top of those panties and began easing them down. When Jessie's fingers joined Kerri's, Kerri relented, leaving the task of removing her last piece of clothing to Jessie. She steadied herself on Jessie's shoulders with her left hand and her right eased into the front of those descending panties.

Kerri's middle finger spread her labia, touching an already wet vagina. She slowly stroked herself as she lifted a foot letting Jessie slip her panties free. She pressed her hand down on Jessie's shoulder and eased her back slightly. Jessie watched that long slender finger as it disappeared into that pungent void and then reappear, moist and slick.

When Kerri slipped that finger completely out of her pussy and point it toward Jessie, all Jessie knew to do was open her mouth. The first touch of Kerri's slick, gooey digit to Jessie's lips was all it took to seal Jessie's fate. Kerri smiled as she watched her own finger glide into Jessie's mouth. She watched the girl suck it. She felt the tingle as Jessie's tongue lapped at its length.

Kerri would slip that finger free, remoisten it with her own sex and return it to a willing mouth to be sucked and licked. Four, maybe five times until Kerri was far too aroused to continue the game. She was well beyond any reasonable limits.

She sat down on the bus bench watching Jessie as she did so. She raised her right leg, planted her foot on the seat beside her and eased her leg slowly to the side as she gripped her ankle. Jessie began to lean forward.

Kerri's hand pressed to Jessie's forehead. "Not yet sweetie." She repeated the act, pulling up her left leg, foot on the seat, hand gripping her ankle. "Okay." She whispered as her left leg pressed as far to the side and possible. Kerri smiled at Jessie. "Take your time." She watched Jessie.

"Come here." She whispered. "See what I have for you."

Jessie did not hesitate. She leaned forward pausing only long enough to place a couple of kisses on the inside of Kerri's thigh before letting her tongue trace the length of a girl's wet pussy for the very first time.

Jessie lapped and hummed and without any real understanding of how to make love to a woman, her lips encased Kerri's labia, her tongue pressed into a wanton vagina, and she began savoring the nectar flowing from Kerri's pussy.

Kerri's back arched, her hips lifted slightly, she was moaning, and she was tightening her vaginal muscles, squeezing Jessie's tongue. Her ass began to quiver. Vibrating gently to the assault from Jessie's mouth.

But just as Jessie was finding heaven between this beautiful girl's legs, Kerri's hand pressed against her forehead, easing her away from her newly discovered treat. "Watch. Here." Kerrie said. The fingers of both hands surrounded her labia, they pressed down, pulled back and as she did, a glistening nub of pearly white appeared. "My clit." Kerri moaned. "Suck it." She lifted her ass. An offering to her lover and Jessie leaned forward. Understanding just enough, her lips took the tiny morsel. Tongue lashing at the beautiful pearl. Kerri began rolling her head, panting, grunting. She was fucking Jessie's mouth and whimpering as she came. Hard, lasting, electric shocks of an orgasm. Juices running down Jessie's chin, dripping on the seat.

Kerri all but collapsed but still she was slowly working her hips up and down. Her breathing was erratic. She was mumbling incoherently.

"Fuck!" a voice came from behind Jessie. She jerked but Kerri had a grip on her hair and held her in place.

"For sure, fuck." A second voice.

Kerri was looking up at two of the senior squad players and offered them a knowing grin. They had either been drawn by the erotic sounds coming from the rear of the bus of more likely they had known what was to take place ever since coach Davis had passed them leading Jessie by the hand. "For sure." Kerri said and she released Jessie who slowly settled back on her heals.

"Back to your seats girls." Coach Davis was standing behind them. They both giggled as they turned and disappeared down the aisle. Without a word, Beth gathered up Kerri's uniform and held them out to her. "Nice game." She offered them with the understanding that Kerri's little awards party was over. Kerri struggled to get to her feet and taking her clothes in her arms, she managed to work her way past a still kneeling Jessie. She walked back to her seat still nude but smiling.

When Beth was alone with Jessie, she sat down, looked at Jessie and with the fingers of her right hand, She guided Jessie's head forward, letting it rest on her thigh. Those fingers gently caressed her cheek. "First time?" Beth whispered.

Jessie just nodded. "I would prefer you actually spoke to me." Beth said.

"My first time." Jessie said.

"And how does that make you feel?" Beth asked.

Jessie shrugged her shoulders. "I'm very embarrassed." She added.

"Hum." Beth said. "It seemed like you were enjoying it." Jessie remained quiet.

Beth's index finger began tapping her on her cheek. "Well?"

"Not sure. I mean how can I say that I liked doing that?" Jessie said. "Even if I did, how could I say it?"

Beth was fidgeting which made Jessie lift her head and look. Beth was unbuckling the belt to her shorts. She smiled at Jessie. "If you're not sure." She grinned. "Perhaps we should let you try again."

"But I." Jessie started to object when Beth began wiggling her shorts down over her hips. While remaining seated, Beth slid those shorts down and off of her feet. Jessie looked surprised.

Beth's fingers found Jessie's chin and tilted her head back. She leaned down and kissed Jessie's mouth, Kerri's lingering taste and aroma was obvious to both of them. "When you have been a semi-closeted lesbian as long as I have, you learn how to take your panties off in very unusual places. She leaned down and kissed her again.

Then she leaned back, spread her legs, and pulled the crotch of her panties to the side. Her pussy was smooth shaven and looked lovely to Jessie in the dim light. To Jessie's surprise, Beth looked at her watch. "We arrive back at the school in forty minutes. Make me cum."

With that, Beth patted the inside of her thigh and laid her head back. It was like she knew Jessie would never refuse her. She didn't.

Twenty minutes later, Beth was making her way back to her front row seat. Except for some incoherent whispers, the girls remained quiet as she passed. Jessie on the other hand straightened herself, found some wet wipes to wash her face and remained in the rear of the bus until everyone had departed.

Only then did she exit and begin hauling all of the equipment bags into the gym storage room. As she was preparing to leave, she realized she had to pass by Beth's office on the way and she could see that her light was on.

She paused as she reached the doorway and looked in. Beth was at her desk and looked up. She immediately smiled at Jessie. Then, she pointed to a chair in front of her desk. "Have a seat." She smiled again. "If you have time. I don't want to keep you."

Jessie shook her head, no, came in, and sat down.

Beth addressed a few papers for some time. Finally she asked. "How was your day?"

Jessie couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm serious." Beth offered. "I really want to know."

"I." Jessie hesitated. "I really don't know." She said. "I think I'm going to need a little time."

"Fair enough." Beth offered. "But, if you decide you want to be my first assistant." She waited and watched Jessie. "The spot is yours."

Jessie nodded.

"But I will need to know by tomorrow." Beth added.

Jessie stood and went to the door. She paused, turned, and looked at Beth. "If I say yes." She hesitated. "Will there be." She was struggling to ask.

"Beth stood up and walked around the desk. She came over next to Jessie. Her right hand eased down the center of Jessie's back and over her butt. Beth left it there, cupping an ass cheek. "A lot more." She whispered. She watched Jessie make her way down the hall and out the door leading to the parking lot.

At eight o'clock on Monday, Jessie was waiting outside of Beth's office when she arrived. Beth smiled, unlocked her door, and waited until jessie realized she was waiting for her to enter. Once the two were in, Beth at her desk and Jessie in a chair, Beth asked. "Well, so early on Monday." She shrugged. "This is either bad news or very good news." She smiled at Jessie. "Let's end the suspense, shall we?"

"This is really hard for me." Jessie said. "I know how I feel." She paused. "But I know what others will think."

"Others?" Beth asked.

Jessie shrugged. "It will come out." Jessie offered. "It always does."

"What?" Beth asked.

"People will think I'm a lesbian." Jessie said.

Beth laughed. "No they won't." Beth said this a little louder that she would have liked. "Hell, they'll know you are." She waited. "Because?" she said it as a question.

After a long pause, Jessie shrugged her shoulders. "Fuck." She said. "Because I am."

The two remained quiet for some time. "Beth spoke first. "So, you're my new first assistant?"

Jessie nodded.

"Verbally please." Beth asked.

"Yes." Jerssie said.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I'm your first assistant." Jessie said.

"Could be very demanding." Beth grinned.

"I think I know." Jessie said.

"I'll see you at practice. Four-thirty." She was still smiling. "Our girls will be thrilled."

Practice went as usual. Beth worked the team relentlessly and Jessie was busy chasing errant balls, refreshing water bottles, and handing out fresh towels during the breaks. When Beth blew her first whistle, it was a signal to all of the freshmen players to head for the locker room and the final half hour of practice would focus on special plays with the starting lineup of seniors.

When Jessie entered the locker room with the last of the equipment, all of the younger players had showered, dressed, and departed. All but two of the seniors, Kerri Brooks who Jessie was quite familiar with and LeAnn Post who Jessie had only seen on the field, until now. She was standing between her locker and the long wooden bench that ran down the center between locker rows. She was nude except for panties, and she looked amazing. Her legs, long and athletic. Back, muscular but feminine, breasts, smallish but firm with pronounced nipples that were a dark chocolate. Jessie saw LeAnn's head begin to turn in her direction and she looked away and moved on toward the storage room before LeAnn or Kerri was even aware they hand been seen.

But when Jessie returned to begin gathering shower towels, all of the girls had exited the shower and were in various states of dress and undress. "Jessie?" A girl, Paula, Jessie thought, was calling to her. Jessie looked at her. "Is there any more of the good cream rinse?" She nodded toward the shower. "I'm fairly sure we used the last of it. Kerri and LeAnn are in there now."

"I'll look." Jessie said and went to the storage locker, opened it, and removed a fresh tube. She went into the shower which was quite large with about twenty slower-heads, tiled walls and floor and long narrow windows along the ceiling which let in the light but offered plenty of privacy.

The two girls were showering beside each other when Jessie called to them. "You need this?" She waved the tube of cream rinse at them.

"We do." Said Kerri. She waited. "Can you bring it to us, please?"

Jessie started toward them. "I'm going to get all wet." Jessie complained.

Kerri frowned. "part of the job description sweetie."

When Jessie realized she was being assessed, she just walked over to the two and stood there holding out the cream rinse and getting sprayed by the shower head.

Kerri moved over behind LeAnn, very close, wrapped her arms around the girl and used her fingers to trace along her arms, over her breasts, and up the side of her head until she was sort of massaging her hair. "You see?" Kerri said. This is how you wash a friend's hair." Then she reached for a plastic bottle of shampoo and handed it to Jessie. "I've already washed mine." She leaned forward and kissed Jessie on the cheek. "gotta go." She said and left the shower. LeAnn, all nude and beautiful and Jessie, getting wetter by the minute and not just from the shower, were left all alone.

LeAnn leaned forward letting her head roll around under the spray, her hair now thoroughly wet. "Are you going to help or just stand there and watch?"

Jessie pumped out a generous amount of liquid into the palm of her hand, moved close to the nude beauty and began massaging the soap into a lather. LeAnn pressed one hand onto the tile wall for balance and her other hand reached back and began caressing Jessie's ass.

When the last of the shampoo was rinsed away, LeAnn straightened, turned around and leaned back against the cool tiles. She held out her hand. Jessie looked up at the shower still spraying directly over LeAnn's head. "You're already wet." She waited. Finally, Jessie mover closer, clothes and all. LeAnn ran her arms around Jessie's waist, pulling her close. Their lips met instantly, and a different Jessie was now present. She kissed LeAnn's mouth, her neck, down her chest, finding those wonderful nipples and licking them.

"Aw fuck." LeAnn mumbled.

Jessie's attention came back to LeAnn's lips. Her tongue snaked into her mouth and LeAnn's knees grew week. "I need for you to DO me." She was almost begging. She slid down the wall a few inches, Her feet moved apart, and her knees were now bent slightly. LeAnn pushed Jessie backwards enough that she could guide her to her knees. She entwined the fingers of both hands into Jessie's hair. When she pulled Jessie to her, those cool lips found a waiting needy pussy.

12