Taking one for the Team Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LeAnn began to hump Jessie's face. Jessie struggled to keep her mouth in contact with the girl's sex. LeAnn was cussing up a storm. Fuck this, fuck that, Holy fuck and simply fuck, fuck, fuck. Even with all the water spraying over them, Jessie could taste LeAnn as she began to cum. The girl was delicious and offering up copious amounts of nectar. Jessie lapped and swallowed every drop.

When LeAnn came, it was almost anti-climactic after that. She just held Jessie tight, mouth on her cunt, fingers pulling brutally at her hair, here pussy jerking up and down over Jessie's lips.

When she was finished, LeAnn straightened, she patted the top of Jessie's head and headed toward the locker room. LeAnn spoke as she walked away. "Fuck me, when word gets out about you, it's going to be take-a-number." LeAnn was all the way out of the shower and Jessie had slipped backwards, settling on the shower floor, her feet stretched out in front of her. She heard LeAnn's voice echo in the large empty spaces. "Take-a-fucking-number."

Jessie had sat there for a few minutes when she heard footsteps. She turned her head to see Beth entering the shower. Nude except for a towel. In a much brighter light than the team bus at night, Beth was a thirty-something stunner of a woman. A soccer star in her own rite in college, an avid work out nut and weightlifter, she checked all the lesbian boxes.

She tossed her towel on a hook and came over to where Jessie was struggling to stand up. "Don't get up on my account."

Jessie tried again to turn over onto her knees. Beth put a hand on Jessie's shoulder. "Really." She said a bit more sternly. "Don't get up."

Jessie set there, her legs now curled under her, one arm stretched out, palm on the floor. Beth smiled and nodded. She stepped under the near shower, still spraying and surprisingly still warm. Beth turned the heat up a bit more. She stood there, water pouring over her, bar soap in hand, she began to lather herself, her chest, arms, abdomen. When she leaned forward to soap her legs, her breasts, firm as they were, swayed just slightly. Jessie watched.

Finally, she straightened, rinsing herself, She smiled and held out the soap. "If you wouldn't mind?"

Jessie hesitated and then sort of crawled the few feet over to Beth. She took the soap as she watched Beth turn to face the wall, hands out pressing on the tiles. Slowly she worked her feet apart, arched her back and let her head rest against the wall. "Finish my shower." She said. "Please."

Jessie worked the soap into her hands creating a thick lather. First one hand found Beth's butt cheek and then both, swirling, soaping, suds down along her crack, between her legs. Jessie felt her quiver when her fingers rubbed over her sex. Her thumb entered her crevasse and rubbed along her anus. One hand slipped around and began caressing her labia from the front. Index finger finding her clit, pressing, Beth's ass began to vibrate. Her hips jerking.

"Lay down." Beth instructed. But Jessie was herself caught up in the moment. That's when Beth raised her right foot, planted it in Jessie's chest then slowly pushed her over until she just lay there on the wet tile floor. Beth had turned around. She stepped over Jessie, looked down at her and spoke. "When I say lay down, that's what I mean." She knelt a straddle of her, then she began inching herself forward on her knees. Once she had her knees planted either side of Jessie's head, she patted her cheek.

As Jessie waited, Beth took her time. Fingers from both hands spreading her labia. When she pressed her pussy to those waiting lips, Jessie was more than willing, and that aggressive little tongue of hers began its assault on Beth.

Beth began to ease her pussy forward and back as she rode that tongue. Grunting and moaning as she fucked this new sweet mouth. She was dripping her sex juices into Jessie's mouth and could feel her gulp at it, and she could hear her struggle to swallow while her pussy pressed down on her.

All at once, Beth rose up on her knees, carefully maneuvered herself around in the opposite direction. She leaned down, kissed Jessie on the mouth before she scooted forward, and her still needy pussy was again dangerously close to Jessie's mouth.

The change in positions was enough to send Beth over the edge. She had fucked herself onto the willing girl for less than two minutes when she exploded into a quivering convulsing mess. She even squirted a little, all-over Jessie's tee.

Beth stood, rinsed off and retrieved her towel. As she wrapped it around her, she said, "Get cleaned up and stop by the office before you leave. "I hope you have a change of clothes." She saw Jessie nodding as she left the shower.

Beth was reading some publication when jessie entered. She looked up, smiled, and waited. "Want to reconsider our arrangement?'

Jessie shrugged. "I think I need to think about it again."

"No." Beth said. "You surely know what you really want, one way or the other." She picked up the item she had been reading.

"I'm fine." Jessie said.

Beth looked her right in the eyes. A stern expression. "I will be very disappointed if you change you mind after this conversation."

"I won't." Said Jessie.

Beth stood up and came around to where Jessie stood. She put a finger under her chin, leaned in and kissed her. "If I said I was still horny?" She paused.

Jessie looked at her. "I will do whatever you want."

Beth kissed her again and whispered. "I can still taste my pussy on your lips. Go home."

Jessie turned toward the door. "I'm sorry. About that. The taste."

"Oh sweetie, don't be." Beth laughed and waved her out. "I look forward to it again real soon."

It had been four days since Jessie had been in the shower, first with LeAnn and then with Beth. One evening after practice, she had been asked to walk one of the players to their car. The girl, an exchange student from Sweden, was a six-foot blonde of incredible beauty. She had made no disguise of her intentions as she gave Jessie a smile and a wink. Once at her car, she unlocked not the front door but the rear. Jessie watched the tall girl crawl inside, turn onto her back and motion Jessie to follow. The girl already unzipping baggy shorts and kicking them off. Jessie watched them settle onto the floor. In such cramped space, the leggy girl amazed Jessie as she draped her right leg over the back of the front seat. Her left foot wedged against the rear window. Jessie eyed a smooth, denuded, most petite sex awaiting her attention.

When Jessie finally staggered from the car, legs cramped, neck stiff, she was asking herself how she had managed to reach this point. Why she was willing to do such things for these girls. Girls clearly taking advantage of her, using her. She found her own car, unlocked it and got in behind the wheel.

She sat there for some time, not starting her engine, not moving. When she realized she was licking her lips, as simple as that, a smile came on her face. She shrugged. As her car pulled out of the parking lot, she whispered. "Fuck it."

For the next three nights, a different girl each time would ask to be walked to their car. She would watch each time as the girl would peel off their shorts or hike up their short dress and have Jessie give them a not so quick, get-to-know-you mouth fucking. And she was undeniably enjoying it as much as they were.

When the whistle blew tonight, Beth waved her over and instructed her to finish her chores in the locker room and then to come by her office. Jessie hesitated then asked, "What if one of the girls, you know."

Beth nodded. She ran a finger along Jessie's jaw line, her thumb passing over her bottom lip. "Say no."

Jessie grinned. "I didn't know I could do that."

"You can do it for me." Beth headed across the field toward her office.

It was seven-thirty when Jessie arrived at Beth's office door. It was closed. I was rarely closed. She knocked and she heard Beth say "Come in."

When she entered, Beth was at her desk and Jessie immediately noticed Elin Fineman setting on a small settee against a far wall. Elin was the dean of women at the college. A forty something, tall, black haired, dark complected, woman. Reasonably attractive for her age.

Beth came around the desk and used her hands to boost herself up to set on the desktop. She held out her hand to Jessie. Jessie came to her, and Beth turned her to face Elin and backed her in between her legs. Beths arms draped around Jessie's waist. "This is Elin, the school dean, and a friend of mine." She used her nose to ease Jessie's hair back so she could nibble on Jessie's neck. "Elin, this is Jessie."

From across the room came a soft but deep almost masculine voice. "Hello Jessie."

"Elin?" Beth said and she continued to kiss along Jessie's neck and cheek. "Do you know how many times I have had sex with this girl?"

"I've no idea." Elin said. "But I'm interested to hear."

Beth felt Jessie tense. "Well, I'm not going to tell you." More neck kisses. Hands roaming Jessie's abdomen. "What I will tell you is that I have never seen her nude." Jessie tensed up again.

"Very interesting." Elin offered. "Why is that, do you think?"

Beth began slowly rolling up Jessie's tee shirt. Very slowly. "Always in too much of a rush, I suppose." She pulled the tee up over Jessie's sports bra leaving it there. Her hands roamed over Jessie's bare tummy and along her ribs. "Something I think I should remedy this evening."

"Should I go?" Elin asked. Beth unsnapped her shorts.

"Do you want to go?" Beth asked Elin.

"You foolish girl." Elin replied.

Beth's attention had returned to the tee shirt, and she was lifting it over Jessie's head. Jessie raised her arms to assist in the effort.

"Then be my guest. Stay." Beth offered.

She was slipping her fingers under the elastic of the sports bra and being careful as she pealed it up and off.

"Very kind of you." Elin replied. "I must say."

Beth cupped Jessie's breasts. They were small but solid and her nipples were growing very pronounced.

"She is delicious." Beth was slobbering along the length of jessie's long neck.

"I can see." Elin said.

Beth reached for the zipper of Jessie's shorts and lowered it so slowly you could hear every click, click, click. When it was down, she grasped each side of the shorts and folded them as far apart as she could.

As Beth licked Jessie's cheek, she asked. "What color are her panties."

Elin leaned forward. "I'm not sure. Light blue perhaps."

"Um." Beth replied. "I think we should know for sure?"

"Would that help?" Elin asked.

"It would help me." Beth replied.

Jessie watched the woman stand, smooth her tweed skirt, and slowly make her way to stand in front of Jessie. "I just couldn't tell for sure from that distance." Elin said.

"Well, do you think you can tell now?" Beth asked.

Elin smiled. She placed a hand on the desk and leaned forward. When her lips brushed jessie's abdomen. Elin extended her tongue and licked her navel. Jessie's tummy jumped in reflex. Elin took her time, pulled the shorts open a little more, took a deep breath, and straightened. "It's a good thing a came over here." She offered. "These lovely little panties." Elin had inserted her fingers inside Jessie's shorts and was rubbing her middle finger over the fabric into the folds of her labia. Elin started again. "Just as I suspected, these little panties are very wet."

"Wet?" Beth asked. "Are you sure? Perhaps we should slip these shorts off so we can be certain."

"First things first." Elin said. She knelt in front of Jessie.

"What is so important?" Beth asked.

Elin lifted Jessie's foot and began untying her sneaker. "These should go." Elin said and slipped the shoe off of Jessie's foot.

"Her shoes?" Beth was smiling.

Elin looked up at the two. "Don't you think we should be through?"

With the second shoe removed, Elin looked at Jessie. "Now, where were we?"

Jessie didn't speak.

"Oh yes, I was supposed to be removing these." Her fingers gripped the top of her shorts and began sliding them over her hips. "She really is luscious."

"So I've been told." Beth replied. Jessie tried to turn her head wondering who had been saying things about her. Beth pressed a finger to Jessie's cheek turning her head back toward Elin. "Down there baby." She kissed her earlobe.

Elin lifted Jessie's feet one at a time and then tossed her shorts aside. She eased forward letting her nose brush against the crotch of those panties, sensing that pungent sexual arousal. Her hand slipped into the little wedge between her legs cupping her pussy. The middle finger pressing a crease into the dampness of her crotch.

Beth let her hands slide down over Jessie's abdomen. When her fingers touched the elastic of those panties she slipped them inside. Between the two women, they easily did away with them, and Jessie stood there naked and vulnerable.

Beth steadied Jessie as Erin's lips grazed her labia for the first time. Jessie shuttered. Erin's impressive tongue made a long stroke, starting at her perineum, and licking her way up until the tip of it flicked her clitoris.

Jessie moaned, Elin continued her exploration of the girl's pussy and Beth smiled, licked her neck, kissed her cheek, and whispered encouragement into her ear. "You have been such a willing assistant for me." Her fingers laced into Jessie's. "My girls are all very happy as well." Jessie felt another hand, Erin's, take her hand from Beth. "Go with my friend, here. She is going to be very nice to you, I promise."

Beth eased Jessie forward and away from the desk. Erin was there to slip an arm around her waist. "Come with me." She whispered. As Erin led a naked, gorgeous Jessie toward the sofa, Beth watched and smiled when Erin added. "I'm going to show you just what those little soccer players have been enjoying lately.

Forty minutes later, Jessie's ass was bouncing up and down and Erin's tongue was imbedded into her vagina. Jessie was whimpering as she began to settle from her third climax. Erin was relentless in her love of pleasuring girls and there had been many grateful college girls who had reveled in Erin's talents over the years.

When Erin eventually placed a final kiss on Jessie's clitoris, she simply stood and excused herself to a small bathroom.

When Jessie opened her eyes, Beth was standing there with her clothes in her arms. She simply dropped them on the cushion beside Jessie. "Get dressed sweetie." Jessie watched Beth return to her desk.

It was about ten minutes before Jessie was dressed and Erin was returning from the bathroom. Erin Jessie's hand once again and led her over to where Beth sat at her desk. "I can't thank you enough." Erin smiled at Beth and kissed Jessie's cheek. "Lovely." She whispered. "When ever you want to spen some time with me again, just stop by my office." She waved to Beth and left.

Beth leaned back in her chair. "Are we happy?" She grinned at Jessie.

Jessie nodded. "I'm pretty numb right now but, yea, very happy."

"Now you know how special you are to the girls." She pointed at the door. When Jessie was reaching for the doorknob, Beth said. "Jessie."

Jessie looked back.

"Concentrate on your responsibilities to the team." She said. "And me of course."

Jessie nodded.

"I'll decide when you might be seeing Erin again." Beth said. "Or anyone else."

Jessie left Beth's office with a smile even though Beth had made it clear, she would be in control of her sex life from now on.

She would be ready whenever she was called on to Take One For The Team.

12