Taking One for the Team Pt. 09

Story Info
Business Party goes off with a big bang.
5.2k words
4.74
12.7k
13
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren buried her head between my legs as she deep throated my dick. I grunted and pushed my hips up as I came in her mouth. Slowly she lifted her head up as she let my limp cock out of her mouth.

"mmm," Lauren said as she laid on her stomach between my legs, her head level with my dick. She looked up at me. "That was a good breakfast," she smiled.

"You never cease to amaze me," I smiled as I laid one arm behind my head.

Lauren and I had fucked like rabbits, then laid together for the night. It was amazing how things had changed just under a year ago Lauren had been my boss, even though technically she was still my boss, now things had changed dramatically she was one of three women that I fucked, regularly. Not just fucked, but they all knew about each other and talked to each other about it.

"Well, I did get you, breakfast in bed," Lauren said as she licked my dick, even in its flaccid state, Lauren was still cock hungry.

Her green eyes pierced back up at me as she spoke to me. "And I thanked you for it," I said.

"Thank and treating me to breakfast are two different things," Lauren said, shaking her head.

"So, what do you want as a treat?" I asked, knowing full well what she wanted.

"Another mouthful, or more," Lauren said, shifting her body upward.

"Might be a while," I said, shaking my head.

"Oh, please," Lauren said, smiling at me as her chest squished against my dick. "All I have to do is take this," she said as she held my dick up, "and put it here," she said placing it between her boobs "now I move them side to side and up and down," Lauren said as she tit fucked my limp cock back to life.

Lauren smiled as she looked at me. "Voila," she said. "I can already feel it is throbbing and getting bigger. You are such a tit man!"

I couldn't lie. I was a boob guy through and through. Luckily for me, all three of them had larger than average sized boobs. Lauren had G cups, and right now, she was squeezing them tightly around my hardening cock.

"There," Lauren said as she pulled her tits apart. "I knew it wouldn't take long."

"Holy," I said as I gripped the sheets.

All three of them were good at certain things, and Lauren could suck my dick like a champion. Her head pistoned up and down and side to side as she deepthroated my dick over and over, each time going from the tip to the base.

I knew she liked fucking, but this was her favorite, the top of her to-do list, was to suck my dick until I came down her throat. I wasn't a large man in that department, not like the comics or the internet would make people believe that all black men had dicks that came past their knees when standing and nearly touching their chest when lying down. I was a good seven, close to eight inches, but thicker than the average.

Right now, I felt like I had a tiny dick as Lauren didn't stop for a second to breathe as her dark black hair covered her face. Up and down, faster and faster. Finally, she stopped and gasped for air.

"I love this fucking cock!" Lauren said as she used her hands to stimulate my cock. Before I could reply, her mouth enveloped my dick again.

"Damn," I said as my toes curled and my grip tightened on the sheets.

"You love it," Lauren said as she licked the sides of my dick as her eyes locked onto mine. "You love it that I can suck this big cock and take it deep down my throat, you love it that I can suck this big black cock and make you cum," Lauren said as her tongue slid down the other side.

That was another thing Lauren was good at, dirty talk. Not as good as Tiffany, but then again before I fucked Tiffany, she was the strong silent type. Now it was like I had injected her with a dose of freak venom, she had become a sex fiend.

"I can feel it, you want to cum in my mouth again," Lauren teased as she sucked on the head of my dick. "You want to dump your cum into my mouth and coat my throat with it."

"Not as bad as you want it," I replied.

"Not even close to how bad I want it," Lauren said before taking a deep breath and starting all over again.

How she didn't snap her neck or get a headache from bobbing her head so fast was beyond me. Slowly Lauren released my dick from her mouth.

"You like this, don't you?" Lauren smiled up at me as she trailed her tongue along the side of my dick. "You like looking down at me while I suck on your cock!"

What man wouldn't like to see a woman lying on their stomach and sucking on their dick? "I know what would make it better," Lauren said as she slowly took my dick into her mouth, inch by inch she slowly slid her head down, her eyes never leaving mine.

"Damn," I said as I nearly shot my cum into her mouth, watching my dick slowly disappear. It seemed like it took forever for her to reach the bottom; as slow as she went down, it took even slower for her to come back up.

"Damn it, woman," I said as I felt my balls tighten.

"You know what I want," Lauren said, swirling her tongue on the head of my dick. "I want you to cum down my throat and into my stomach."

Lauren teased me again by repeating the slow, agonizing deep throat again. I watched as her eyes locked onto mine as she buried my dick in her mouth. Before I could say a word, she started bobbing her head up and down at breakneck pace.

"Shit!" I said as again she had me clawing at the sheets as I was about to cum. I instinctively reached for her head. She pushed my hands aside as she buried her head against me. She never needed help burying her head into my pelvis. Even now, her hands reached under me and pulled me up to her face as she milked my dick.

It felt like I wouldn't stop cumming, after each thrust and shot down her throat, another came, then another. Finally, I relaxed, and again Lauren held my dick in her mouth until it was totally spent.

"I knew you had another big load for me," Lauren said as she looked at me. "I bet you have a lot more in you," she grinned at me.

"I doubt it," I said, shaking my head.

"We will see about that," Lauren said as she shifted her body upward. "Shall we repeat the process?" she asked as she encased my limp dick between her boobs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Seven?" Tiffany shouted.

Lauren and Samantha motioned for her to lower her voice as we were seated by the resorts pool area. The company had booked the large pool that was furthest away from the villas for a large barbecue. Even though we were close to the beach, it was a lot better sitting here in the privacy of the pool area than on a large public beach.

"Seven times?" Tiffany said with her voice lowered.

Lauren nodded. "I can still hear his cum sloshing around in there," Lauren giggled as she moved her stomach from side to side.

Samantha laughed a bit too loud as some of the others turned around to look at us.

"How many total?" Tiffany asked.

"Counting last night?" Lauren said as she looked at me. "Eleven, all of it going inside all three holes."

"You just had to outdo me, huh?" Tiffany smiled. Who before the current number had the record of eight.

"What can I say?" Lauren smiled. "With age comes experience."

"There is no experience needed. We have a boob guy as our sex toy," Samantha said, shaking her head. "If it weren't for his huge boob fetish, he would be just like the rest of them, not able to get it back up."

I felt weakened and had to drink a lot of fluids so that the light-headed feeling would go away.

"That's true," Tiffany nodded. "I couldn't imagine what it would be like if he didn't love boobs," she said as she laid back in her pool chair.

"Big boobs," Lauren added.

"I like a nice ass, as well," I said as I sat up.

"Boob, guy!" Samantha said. "Most guys say they like big boobs, others say anything bigger than a handful is too big."

"I hate those," Tiffany said, shaking her head.

"Well, I have big hands," I smiled.

"The fact of the matter is you like them huge, and natural," Lauren stated as she laid in the sun. "Which for us is a good thing."

Looking at the three of them, I had to say I had hit the boob lottery. Lauren was wearing a black bikini top and bottom that had gold trim around the edges. Her large G's fell naturally on her chest as she laid in the sun with her sunglasses on.

Tiffany laid out in her white bikini, her tanned and fit stomach glistened with sweat from the sun's rays. Her DD's sat nicely on her chest. Then there was

Samantha, who was wearing a dark blue one-piece, her immense boobs were drawing more than the usual attention.

"Well, there are plenty of boobs guys out there," I said as I looked at them.

"Very few, real boob guys," Lauren replied as she lifted her sunglasses. "For example, those two over there, trying to look, but not be too obvious."

Tiffany smiled as she waved at the two guys by the large tiki bar. "I bet if Samantha and I walked over there, the two of them would probably stare at our boobs for the entire conversation. If Tiffany walked over there, they wouldn't believe that she was natural."

"No girl can have a flat stomach and be athletic with large boobs," Tiffany said in a makeshift manly voice.

"You have to be obese to have huge tits like that!" Samantha said in her man voice.

I shook my head and laughed. "We all don't sound like that," I said as I looked at the two guys who quickly turned around.

"No, because you're a boob guy," Samantha nodded. "I knew it from the first day at the meeting. You can look at them once or twice and then hold a conversation with my face."

"I took a mental picture," I nodded.

"I bet you can rattle off a few busty natural models that are naturally busty and slim," Tiffany said.

I nodded as I said a few names that I knew by heart. All of which had folders on my laptop. They were right about one thing though, anytime I showed them my natural boob model folder to some of my guy friends, they always said that they were either too big or they weren't natural.

Even some of the enhanced models I had on my laptop they said that no one could get implants that big. Guess they didn't know how to use google.

"Oh, by the way," Lauren smiled as she lowered her sunglasses. "We aren't the only ones getting checked out."

"You noticed that, too, huh?" Samantha smiled.

"Uh-huh," Lauren nodded.

"Four o clock?" Tiffany asked.

"Yup," Samantha smiled.

I had to flip the clock face around as I was facing them, so when I got my bearings, I slowly took a swig of my beer and took a look.

"No," I said, shaking my head.

"Yup," Lauren said. "She has looked in your direction six times that I have counted."

"Nine, by my count," Samantha said. "You know who that is, right?"

"Pamela Stephens?" I replied.

"Yup," Samantha nodded.

Lauren shot upwards. "No way," she said as she blatantly looked over there.

"Who is Pamela Stephens?" Tiffany asked.

"Jackson's sister," Samantha said.

"But Jackson's last name is Rockins," Tiffany said.

"She got married," I smiled back at Tiffany.

"Oh," Tiffany said. I waited for the drink buzz to clear, then she figured out the last name. "Wait!"

We all nodded as she shot up and looked over at Pamela. "The lingerie model that married the ice hockey player, that got banned from the Olympics?"

"Yup," Samantha nodded.

"Holy crap!" Tiffany said. "You have to nail her!"

I looked at all three of them as they looked back at me. "You're joking, right?"

None of them took their eyes off me. Pamela was way out of my league, and by way, I mean way, like I was playing varsity football in high school, and she was in the running for the hall of fame in the NFL. Way out of my league, I wouldn't know how to approach her.

"Is he having doubts?" Tiffany asked the others.

"I think so," Lauren replied as she lowered her sunglasses and looked at me.

"No," Samantha shook her head. "The guy that is having sex with three women has taken the company by the horns and made it his bitch, plus I can bet most of the conversations going on right now around the pool area, and the company is about the young man that could be the manager for the first store our of the area. No, he couldn't be having doubts? Could he?"

When she put it like that, I had to rethink things. I looked over at Pamela, who was sitting alone by the edge of the pool with her feet swinging back and forth in the water. "Okay," I said, turning back to them.

"Go for it tiger," Tiffany said as she gave me the thumbs up.

I had many things flying through my head; then I saw an opening. Steven, from accounting, was standing just behind her. I turned around and threw my phone and keys onto the chair I had just left. I strolled by and went to the catering table.

"We won't be ready for another twenty minutes," the man said, still turning some meat on the large grill.

"Thanks," I nodded. "I just wanted to beat Steven to the table before he ate all of it."

"Hey," Steven said as he nudged me.

I pushed him back a little harder and stepped back. I saw the look on Steven's face as he walked towards me. He was so predictable.

Steven ran forward and pushed me hard. I fell backward, falling into the pool with a big splash. Steven laughed as I surfaced. "Good one, Steven," I chuckled as I swam to the edge.

"You okay?" Pamela asked as she looked at me.

"Yeah, shit," I said as I looked at her. She was soaked. "I am sorry."

"It's okay," Pamela said as she slid down into the pool. "I was debating if I wanted to go for a swim or not."

Pamela dived underwater then swam away from the edge into the small cave-like decoration on the side of the large pool. I swam over to it, and we went inside. I was half expecting to see a couple of people inside.

"So," Pamela said as she got out of the pool and sat on the side of the fake rocks. "Was that all for my entertainment, or did you really get pushed into the pool?"

"Option A," I nodded.

Pamela nodded. "Good," she smiled back at me.

I couldn't count how many times I had jerked off to this woman's pictures. She was one of the most attractive women I had seen up until I met Lauren, of course, but I had seen Pamela in all kinds of lingerie from the ultra-posh to the downright filthy and sexy.

Jackson had the Russian accent as well as the dark black hair and the strong jawline, but Pamela had the looks, bright blonde hair, and a body that was out of this world. When she started modeling, she only did swimsuits, then later in her career, when she moved to the states, she went into lingerie, and that's when she came a household name.

"So, you're the person everyone is talking about," Pamela said as she looked over at me.

"I think that is you," I smiled back at her.

"Those days have long gone," Pamela shook her head. "No one talks about me like that anymore," she said as she smiled back at me. "On the other hand, my big brother can't go a full day without talking about you."

"I am not that big of a deal," I shook my head.

"Oh yeah?" Pamela said as she slid back into the pool. "Let's go find out."

Pamela got out of the pool and walked up to the first person she saw.

"Hi," she said in her cute voice. "Do you know who I am?"

"Uh..." the man said.

I had seen him around the office but didn't know his name. "Up here," Pamela said, flicking her fingers in front of his face.

The poor guy couldn't help it. Here was a large boobed woman standing in front of him wearing a skimpy bikini, her large breasts were eye-catching. "No, I am sorry," he said, staring at me.

"What about him?" Pamela asked as she looked back at me.

"You're Kevin, everyone is talking about," the man smiled at me. "I hope you get it, one of us young people need to show the higher-ups that we aren't like the others."

Pamela smiled as she went around the pool, asking people. "Okay," I said as we asked the fourth person. "That's only because..."

"No," Pamela said, shaking her head. "No excuses."

"Okay," I nodded my defeat.

Pamela had dropped out of the limelight six years ago. After her husband, a famed ice hockey player, was banned from the Olympic games for using illegal substances to boost his performance.

He returned home a disgrace to the whole nation. Reporters constantly barraged Pamela about her husband's activities as well as a few women coming forth, saying that they had an affair with him. Two of them had saved pictures of their endeavor with the ex famous hockey star. Pamela was ruined.

Some people felt sorry for her, especially after her husband released sexual videos and pictures of her, it was a bitter divorce with the media jumping all over it. Pamela left the country and fled back home to Russia, where she disappeared.

It wasn't until today I realized she was back in the country. I knew everything about this woman in front of me. She was precisely six years older than me. Most of my high school years were spent imagining of meeting and fucking her.

"Come on," Pamela said, grabbing me by the arm. "Introduce me to your friends."

Pamela pulled me by the arm over to the other three. "Pamela, this is Tiffany, Lauren, and Sam..."

"Samantha," Pamela said as she shook all of their hands. "My brother told me all about you."

Pamela sat down on the empty chair. Now it was official I was surrounded by four of the most beautiful, busty women at this get-together.

"We heard a lot about you also," Tiffany said.

"Hope some of them were good, and not only the bad parts," Pamela said as one of the waiters came by, we ordered more drinks.

"Shit!" I said as I peeked at my phone. The blinking blue light made me pick it up. It was a text from Jackson's assistant. "I have to go," I said as I picked up my things.

"Leave them," Samantha said as she looked at her phone as her and Lauren's phone went off. "Tell them..."

Before she could finish I was racing across the pool area. They had started interviews for the position in one of the convention rooms. Here I was in swim trunks that were still dripping with pool water and a bright orange shirt.

"Sorry," I said as I entered the room. I thought it would be better if they sent me back to change than showing up even later.

"No," Jackson said. "It is no one fault, the Director wants someone to be named by Monday," he said as I sat down in one of the seats wrapping a towel around me. "He notified me just a few moments ago."

I looked at the others I knew John Wilkes as he was going to be the District Manager for the new area, Sandy Cohen the HR rep for the new area and Timothy Dalk the Regional Director. "I am here as an impartial advocate for the Director.

That was how our CEO wanted to be called, everyone knew his name but in the company he only wanted to be called by the Director. No one knew why and he never gave a reason, no one really asked, the company was consistently within the top ten places to work, we were all treated fairly and the pay was more than generous as well as the benefits. So the person upstairs had an ego, who cares, the checks cleared and time off was always approved, except for holidays.

"I have to let you know," Sandy started. "Jennifer and Tillon have already been interviewed by video conference," she said.

"Thank you," I nodded. "Should I get changed?"

"No, we are all on vacation, and this is a request by the Director, and as such, you will be paid for a full day," Sandy nodded.

"This shouldn't take a full day," John nodded.

"So," Timothy started. "Looking over your resume with the company, I have to say we were all impressed."

"To say the least," John added. "Started as a loader, worked your way to the lifts, and then warehouse lead, to an assistant and now manager."

"In the span of what?" Timothy said.

"A few years," John smiled.

It was just less than four years. "Some don't make it to management at all," Sandy nodded. "But I have to ask, from my position, it seems a lot to take on, and the jump is huge."

12