Taking One for the Team Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I nodded. "Going from warehouse Manager to a Warehouse Director is monumentally huge, not many have done it successively."

"One," Sandy said. "Only one has made that transition and kept it for a long period."

I didn't turn around to look at Jackson as I knew who they meant; he was the only one to have done it. Most fizzled out, quit or got demoted.

Usually it took years of being a department manager to learn the ins and outs. Lauren had been the department manager for years, and now she was an Assistant Director. I was intending to jump over her position after only being a Manager for just over a week.

"I know what I will be facing, but if it were in any other area, I wouldn't even put myself out there, like this, but," I said as I looked at all of them. "The traditional way is not going to cut it out there. We are going into our competitor's territory. They have been the go-to warehouse retailer in their area for longer than we have been in business."

Sandy and John both nodded. Timothy folded his arms and leaned back in his chair. "Going into that area, the way we are used to opening new stores, new distribution centers, and warehouses, isn't going to cut it."

I leaned forward. "You said it yourself only one has done what I want to do, well here is another number, Seven," I looked at all three of them. "Seven companies have tried, none of them have succeeded. In fact, one of our warehouses is being built across from one of those companies' largest failures."

One of the companies went in with a superstore, the largest retail building ever built. It was half the size of a mall. And it failed horrifically.

"That's good that you have done your homework," Timothy said.

Here it came, the belittling and it came fast and furious. For nearly two hours, we went back and forth about things I wanted to do, things they wanted, and in the end, it took Jackson to stop it. He coughed lightly and then nodded to the three of them.

I walked out of there with a hoarse throat and feeling like I just got sent into an interrogation room with all the corrupt cops.

Jackson walked me out of the room. He made sure to let me know that he had talked to the other two privately also, so there was no favoritism. "You okay?" he asked as we got out of the room.

"Felt like I went ten rounds with the heavyweight champion," I smiled.

"Yeah, they have been rough on everyone," Jackson nodded. "The Director is coming down hard on everyone, especially them. He wants it to be a success or else."

I nodded. Everyone knew the reason why this had to be a hit, no excuses, no exception. The Director used to work for the competition and then he got fired, publicly. Now that his company that he had poured his hard-earned money, blood, and sweat literally into, as he had helped build the first warehouse with his own hands, was the biggest retailer on the East Coast, he wanted to go back home and do it on the West.

"We will let everyone know Monday," Jackson said as he looked back into the room. "Enjoy the rest of your weekend."

"I will try," I nodded.

"No," Jackson shook his head. "Enjoy, even if you don't get it, you're the youngest and smartest, you will get another chance, and I am sure it will be soon."

I nodded as I walked back to my villa. The Barbeque would be over at this point. The walk took me past the pool area, and I didn't see anyone there. I walked to my villa and saw Tiffany sitting on the step outside of my door.

"Figured you would get out late," she smiled as I got to the door.

"Yeah, ran a bit later than I expected," I said as I opened the door.

"We saved you some," Tiffany said, holding up a bag filled with styrofoam containers. "How about you shower up, and I will reheat it."

"You guys are lifesavers, I thought I would have to order something," I said as I made my way to the shower.

"Nope, we got you a little bit of everything," Tiffany said as she bent over and placed some of the ribs, beef tips and chicken on a rack in the oven."

"Go!" she shouted as I stopped to stare at her ass. "It will still be here after you have taken a shower and ate something."

I nodded my defeat and headed for the shower. The hot water felt good hitting my skin, steam rose up and filled the room.

"That Pamela is a hoot," Tiffany said as she entered the bathroom.

"Oh really," I said as I continued to clean, it felt like the stress of the interview was being washed away.

"We think she has the hots for you," Tiffany said as she leaned against the wall staring at me.

"Now who is staring," I said as I turned to face her.

"Just getting the engine started for you," Tiffany smiled.

"Why do you guys think that?" I asked.

"She kept asking about you, and wanted to know if you were single," Tiffany said.

"What did you guys tell her?"

"The truth," Tiffany shrugged as I stepped out of the shower. I reached for the towel that was by her side.

"What?" I asked in shock.

"She already knew something about body language and the way we looked at you as you left," Tiffany said as she pulled the towel away from me.

"What did she have to say about that?" I asked, standing in front of her naked.

"That's why we say she is interested in you, she just asked everything about you and why something like this is working, when with most guys it wouldn't," Tiffany said as she stepped closer to me.

"I can only imagine what you guys said," I smiled as I watched her fall to her knees.

"Oh, we told her the truth, well the truth for us individually," Tiffany said as she held my dick in her hands.

"You had this all planned out, didn't you?" I asked as I saw the mischievous smile on Tiffany's face as my dick hardened in her hands.

"Who, me?" Tiffany smiled as she licked the head of my dick. "You better hurry, or else your food will be burned."

"Oh, this won't take long," I said as I grabbed both her hands and held them straight up above her head.

Her head rested against the wall of the bathroom as I started to fuck her mouth. I pinned both of her hands as she was powerless to move.

I knew Tiffany well enough to know she loved every moment. I fucked her mouth hard and fast. "Is this what you wanted?"

Slowly Tiffany nodded her head as my dick fucked her mouth and throat. "You love my dick in your throat, don't you?"

I pushed my dick in all the way, pushing her head back hard against the wall. I kept it there, knowing she couldn't push me away. A slight motion of her head let me know she wanted to breathe. I pulled out quickly. Tiffany gasped for a moment before nodding her head again.

I slammed my cock back into her mouth hard; this time I wasn't going to stop until I filled her throat.

"Damn," I said, feeling Tiffany push her head back and forth as I fucked her mouth.

I knew it was only a few moments before I came. I held her head with both hands as I came down her throat. Tiffany didn't move until I slowly took my dick out of her mouth.

"As I was saying, it was an individual question, so we answered in our own ways," Tiffany said as she wiped her mouth.

"You're too much. You know that" I said as I looked down at her. Only Tiffany would get her mouth fucked and abused, then immediately continue the conversation from where she left off.

"You love my ways," Tiffany said as she stood up. "Now, get dressed and come eat."

"Yes, Ma'am," I replied.

I had to say, no matter how things turned out with my interview. I knew things between the four of us wouldn't change. Sure if I got it there would be some distance, but we would figure it out.

"What?" I asked as I looked over the table at Tiffany.

"Just wondering, how many ways I am going to get you to fill me up, so I can beat Lauren," Tiffany smiled.

I shook my head. "Should have known."

Yup, things were going to be just fine.

12