Taking Our Minds off Things

Story Info
Sanda was determined to take Jay’s mind off our troubles. ;)
5k words
4.2
5.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bianca_P
Bianca_P
47 Followers

After the shock of the tribunal hearing, Jay and I were both feeling at a low point, but Jay was particularly affected. We had twenty days to find somewhere to live or we would face a fate worse than death - moving back in with our respective parents and living apart!

Still, I was determined to keep Jay's pecker up, and you can take that whichever way you want - you'll be right either way.

***

We stepped out onto the slush-laden pavements of Liverpool City Centre. Being a bustling city on the banks of the Mersey, the pavements were slightly warmer than the suburbs; the heavy snow that had blanketed the streets in the night had partially melted. The cheap shoes we both wore were no match for the sidewalk slush-permeating seams.

"My feet are fucking freezing!" These were the first words I had uttered since leaving the tribunal building.

"Mine too." These were Jay's first words. "Absolutely soaking, as well."

"Maybe these weren't the right shoes for the weather."

"It was bad enough. Imagine turning up in hiking boots!"

We both laughed. In that moment we both forgot our troubles.

***

It was around nine in the evening when we pulled into the first car park near the prom. Being right next to the river, the tarmac and the surrounding grass and sand dunes were mostly clear of snow.

We opened our doors in sync, to be greeted with an icy blast of air. We'd both dressed for the cold, each wearing wooly jumpers and cagoules, thick socks and training shoes, which were just becoming the in-thing to wear for non athletic people.

I had decided on a midi-skirt made from heavy material for warmth. Well, it was thicker than the cotton wrap-overs I favoured. The buttons from the hem to the waist were supposed to be fastened all the way, but me being me left all but a couple at the top unfastened. Having so many buttons undone meant that I was not as warm from the hips down as I might have been. That, and the hold-ups I wore rather than tights. I was determined to take Jay's mind off our impending homelessness.

"Tell you what," Jay said, "It's fucking freezing out here." He slipped as he stepped out of the car, the snow having melted and iced over. He held onto the door, preventing a fall.

"It is a bit," I replied. "Let's walk along the prom. Might not be so icy." Even beneath the cagoule, the thick jumper, and and Jay's chequered shirt, my braless breasts felt a little of the chill, their pink points stiffening a little.

"Love the moon. Who'd have thought the sky would be so clear after so much snow earlier?"

"Yeah. So romantic to be walking under a full moon." I held out my hand and Jay took hold.

"It's not quite full," he corrected me. "See, it's just a bit flat on one side."

"Oh, I see. It's nearly full, then."

"A couple more days."

The grass was firm beneath our feet as the subzero temperature was beginning to freeze the top layer of melt, but it was not slippy like the tarmac. The wind that had been blowing all day was blowing from inland, so was not as cold as it could be; not quite, anyway.

"Tide's in," I announced, watching the white meringue peeks racing in on the moonlit water and crashing onto the bottom step of the promenade wall. "Wouldn't like to be out on a boat in that."

"I think it's coming in or going out," Jay said. "It gets higher than that."

We leaned against the railings, looking out over what would have been a beach earlier in the day. Occasional gusts of wind pressed my skirt against my legs, making it inflate in front of me, held closed by the bottom rail pressed against my legs. We watch until the surf crashed against the next step, telling us that the tide had a way to go before it turned back towards the Irish Sea.

"There you go," said Jay. "It's coming in."

"Too cold to be standing here. Lets walk a bit." We turned and walked towards Seaforth. The moon lit up our faces like a pale blue spotlight.

We weren't the only hardy promenaders. Considering the cold, there were a few couples walking the prom, some travelling in the same direction and some towards us.

"What are we going to do if we can't find anywhere?" Jay's pessimism had returned.

"Stop that!" I bopped him on the arm. "Tonight is a night to put that out of our minds."

"How do you manage that?"

"What?"

"Being cheery when we're about to be..."

"Stop that! We've got almost a month. I manage it because I'm walking along a prom with the man I am deeply in love with, a beautiful almost-full moon is illuminating the face of the man I am deeply in love with, and the almost high tide is crashing on the steps below. How can you not feel positive?"

"Because we're about to be homeless!"

"Fuck off, misery!" As if orchestrated, as I said this, three things happened in concert.

I shoved Jay hard, but still playful, and he stumbled, righting himself before falling. A young couple walking towards us stopped dead about six feet in front, not wanting to collide with us. The strongest gust of icy wind blew open my skirt and lifted half of it out to the side like a bizarre wing. I almost grabbed it to cover up, but I felt too naughty. Besides, the male half of the couple was enjoying the view. His companion elbowed him in the ribs and walked between Jay and me; the young man grinned and followed.

Jay hadn't noticed the little show, being too busy preventing himself from receiving serious injury. He also hadn't noticed me shuffling out of my knickers and leaving them on the floor of the car. Well, I did say I felt naughty, and it wasn't the first time I'd experienced some accidental, wind-induced partial nudity.

I couldn't be certain whether the tingling in the nethers resulted from the icy wind or arousal. Either way, I was feeling very loving towards Jay.

As I reached out and grabbed Jay's hand, another, less powerful gust, blew my skirt again but only parted to mid-thigh. I pushed it down as I pulled Jay in for a hug.

"I just gave that couple a wonderful show," I whispered as I backed up towards the rail.

"I know. I was part of it, remember?"

"Not that. The wind." Guiding his hand into my skirt, I screamed as icicle fingers found my fanny flaps. "Your hand are fucking freezing!"

"You've got no knickers on!" He pulled his hand out.

"Shush! You don't want the world to know." I pulled his hand back into my skirt. This time, I braced for it and merely squeaked.

"You mean the wind blew open your skirt?"

"Afraid so."

"And they got a look at..."

"Yes, they did." Jay didn't see the grin on my face.

"Embarrassing."

"It's not the first time it's ever happened."

"What?"

I told him about the time the cross wind caught my wrap over when I was on my way to Zeb's and flashed two young men. Only, I didn't mention that I my way to Zeb's.

"When was that?"

"Oh, I can't remember. Sometime in the summer."

"What did you do?"

"Pretended I hadn't noticed."

I'd slackened off Jay's belt and unfasten the top of his jeans while he was distracted by the conversation. I plunged my hand in and grabbed his balls. I thought I'd screamed like a little girl. When Jay opened his mouth, a couple two hundred yards away stopped and turned to see who was getting tortured.

"Fucking hell, San!" Jay shouted. "Did you have to do that?"

"I didn't, but it was fun."

"Get your hand out." He was pulling at my arm.

"Oh, why. Just as Percy's perking up." And it was. "It's not true what they say about dicks and the cold, is it?"

"Only in the sea."

As Jay's manhood was warming up, so were my womanhood, and our hands. Jay spotted another couple approaching and went to pull his hand out as my skirt fluttered in the breeze. I stopped him with my free hand while he tried to pull my hand out with his free hand.

"Sandra! There's people around."

"So?"

"So! We can get arrested for lewd behaviour or something."

"I don't see any policemen." Quivering a bit by now, and not just from the cold, I pulled him close.

"They might be under cover."

"Well, we're not!" I grabbed his head and brought him in for a kiss as the couple walked by. He pulled away when they passed.

"What if they'd noticed?"

"What if?" I said, as if I didn't understand. "You don't think they do it?"

"Not out in the open." He may have been protesting. But his erection wasn't, and he was still tending my lady garden.

"How do you know?" My voice was wavering. "How do you know he isn't going to take her back to his car and fuck her across the bonnet in front of a load of headlights?"

"Don't be daft."

"Bet you people do. I've read stories about it." God! This was sexy.

"Well, they might not be true. Come on, let's get back before we get carried away." He moved his hand, but I grabbed it before it ventured into the cold again.

"Hang on!" I shoved his hand back against my fanny. "There's no one around."

Jay knew what I wanted. He always knew what I wanted. A finger penetrated me while his thumb circled my clitoris. I stopped massaging Jay while I allowed him to concentrate on my pleasure. I pulled his head back for a kiss. Our tongues met at the borders of our lips. I could feel my knees bucking, but I was held against the prom rail. The cold of the night turned to a warm surf swilling through my body as ripples of pleasure passed from my sex through my belly.

I hugged him tight as I looked around. I felt disappointed to see that we were all alone on the prom. "That was beautiful," I said. "Come on, let's go."

"What about me?" Jay pleaded like a child being led, empty-handed, from the sweet shop.

"What? We're out in the open." I grinned. "Race you back to the car."

I left him struggling to fasten up before anyone else walked by. I turned to make sure he was okay; by then he had started after me, hampered in his movement by the pole straining the front of his jeans. I turned back and ran in the direction of the car. My skirt, being reluctant to follow, flapped behind me until the gusty breeze completed the job and the skirt flew open, held only by the one button that hadn't slipped undone under Jay's fumbling. I felt liberated by the icy chill against my damp pudenda. There was no one around to observe my joy. I was not sure whether to feel disappointed or relieved.

I arrived at the car a good few seconds before Jay, and leaned against the boot lid, waiting. As he stepped on the tarmac, I pulled open and lifted my skirt, showing Jay what he'd missed and the young couple hadn't.

"Stop that!" He called. "Someone might come."

"Well, I certainly did. Maybe you will soon. Get the car warmed up."

Jay jumped into the driver's seat and leaned across to open my door. After starting the engine, he leaned across to kiss me, his hand diving straight into my skirt.

"Stop it," I said. "Too cold. Just drive."

"Where?"

"Around and about to warm up the car, then let's go to the end car park, by the coastguard station. We can see the tide better from there."

My obedient lover drove out of the car park, back onto the road.

***

It was near ten by the time we arrived at the last car park along the prom.

Jay turned towards the wilderness half of the car park. I called it the wilderness half, because it was just a gravel layered piece of land, ending at a couple of wooden bollards and a fence. From there, a cinder track ribboned its way between the sand dunes and the rubble that constituted coastal defence. It petered out after about half a mile. The ground was full of potholes, which were now filled with iced water that glistened in the moonlight.

"Don't go down here," I instructed him. As if in demonstration, we both lifted off our seats as the front wheels of the car dropped into a hole and back out again. Jay braked. "See?"

"But it's nice and quiet this end."

"And full of dirty great chasms. Go back to the nice smooth end."

"But it gets busy down there."

"Well? We're hardly going to be streaking around the car park."

"I won't, certainly. Not sure about you, though."

I punched him on the arm. "Just turn around. It's a better view of the river down there."

We approached the less hazardous part of the car park. I pointed. "There."

"That's too close to other cars."

"There's plenty of room." I guided him towards the far end, where we would be the last car before the green, but there was still plenty of room for others if they wanted to get that close, which I doubted. Jay killed the lights but left the engine ticking over for warmth, and the radio on for entertainment.

"It's still a bit close to that one." Jay pointed to his right.

"And what do you plan on doing that they could see?" I grinned at him.

"Well," he thought for a moment, "who knows?"

"Besides, all I want to do at the moment is watch the tide coming in. Turn the lights back on."

Jay did as I asked and the headlight beams lit up the narrow strip of promenade and the water like twin searchlights. As we watched the roiling sea, we both tried to warm our hands over the heater vents.

We sat listening to the radio while watching the River Mersey rolling and rising, the white horses' manes tumbling across the water before disappearing from our view below the promenade wall. Occasionally, splashes of water would crash above the level of the walkway, just to remind us of the tide's power.

"Jeez!," Jay exclaimed at the sound of The Bee Gees' Stayin' Alive coming from the radio. "Do we have to listen to this shit?" He turned the volume down.

"No. You can always turn it down."

"What happened to their good stuff? New York Mining Disaster? Massachusetts?"

"You know Janine wants us to take her to see Saturday Night Fever when it's over here?"

"Oh, I'm going to be sick."

"It'll be an early birthday present."

"She'll still only be sixteen. Isn't it X rated?"

"I think she knows about sex and stuff. Besides, I think it's going to be an 'A' rating. So it's fine."

"How do I get out of it?"

"You could die."

"Probably will if you make me go see that."

"You're such a music snob. But I still love you." I leaned across and kissed him, turning the radio up as I did.

"Sneak." He said, as the Bee Gees faded. "But I still love you." He dragged me closer and continued the kissing. The opening bass of ELO's Mr Blue Sky began. "Now that's better!" He turned up the volume and pulled me close again.

"Gentle! I'll be shagging the gear stick if you're not careful." I mentally admonished my imagination for visualising and feeling the effects.

"Perhaps we should sit in the back. Less hazards there."

"Fewer!"

"What?"

"Fewer hazards there."

"You're a fucking pedant, you know that."

"I hope you spelled that with an apostrophe-R-E."

Jay stuck his tongue out at me, stepped out, leaving the engine idling, and reached back in to unlock the back door. I didn't need to be talked into it. I turned the headlights off before leaping out. We dropped into the back seats simultaneously. My clit was already fluttering as we embraced and began kissing.

"Starting to forget our troubles?" I whispered into his ear.

"A little. At least, I was until you mentioned it."

I slid down in the seat and pushed him back. He may have been struggling to forget our troubles, but it hadn't stopped the bulge forming in his jeans, which I did not hesitate to stroke, feeling the stretch as I did so.

My hands found the top button on his jeans as I glance out of the windscreen to see a middle-aged couple on the promenade staring straight into our moonlit car. I didn't allow this to put me off and grinned as I pulled down Jay's zip. Turning my head back to the task in hand, I managed to free Jay's now rigid member, gaining free access to my favourite toy. I slid my thumbs along either side, giving his bulbous glans a squeeze as I reached the top. His subtle moans turned my flutterings into a more intense tingle.

"How about now?" I asked him, glancing through the window to see a lone dog-walker passing behind the car.

"Now, what?"

"Forgetting the troubles." The man turned his head back and glanced at the action. The middle-aged couple had gone. Jay was oblivious.

Jay gasped out the words, "what troubles?"

I grinned and let my lips envelop his rigidness. He gasped without words this time. The direct line between my mouth and my fanny sent pulses through my body, lighting up my sexual fireplace. The tingling spread through my sheath, and a pulse drummed against my walls, squeezing lubricants out to my labia.

Bringing my attention back to Jay's pleasure, his moans betrayed the pleasure he was feeling as I slid his cock into my eager mouth. As I swallowed, my tongue squeezed against him and his gasp became vocal. Wishing to prolong his pleasure, I opened my mouth wide, such that the damp warmth of my tongue barely touched him; his back arched, lifting his hips towards my face to push his erection further into the warm depths; I raised my head just enough to allow me to bring my teeth together around his corona. He yelped in fear rather than pain.

"Naughty!" I stared up at him and spotted another pervert looking through the side window, merely a few feet away. I nearly jumped and did Jay a damage, but I managed to control myself.

I sat up, pulling off my heavy jumper. The man sped away, leaving me with a view of the nearest car, a few spaces away.

"My turn," I said, flinging the garment onto the front seat and leaning back.

As Jay unfastened my remaining skirt buttons, I peered at the other car, whose passenger side window, closest to us, was down. Was he? Did he? Yes! The cheeky bastard had a pair of binoculars up to his face. I didn't know how I should feel about that. I daren't mention it because I didn't relish the idea of Jay running across the car park with his jeans around his thighs like last time. The voyeur wouldn't be able to see much from that angle, anyway. I never realised that spying on courting couples was such a pastime.

While I was paying so much attention to the peeping Tom, I hadn't noticed Jay's hands sliding under my shirt to caress my tits. The sparks that flashed when he touched my nipples brought my attention back into the car.

"Oooh. You're excited," Jay said.

"No, just cold." I lied and unbutton my shirt from bottom to top. The action was slow enough to build the tension and Jay's anticipation. He may have seen them hundreds of times, but Jay still loved to ogle my tits. The last button opened and Jay stroked his thumb across both nipples, bringing his hungry mouth down on to one eagerly waiting, rigid point. I stared across to the car containing the voyeur; the moon was behind me so he wouldn't have seen my face and Jay's head covered one breast while the shirt covered the other; nothing to see here! As I thought about this, my arousal stepped up another notch, then Jay moved to the other nipple, leaving one tit exposed, but I figured it was too dark for our binocular-wielding friend to see anything through the windows, which were now steaming up. Pleasure swirled around my body, pushing beads of sweat through my pores.

"Bleeding hell, it's hot in here," I said as Jay's head moved down my torso, his lips caressing my sensitive skin, tongue licking beads of sweat from my belly. I had no idea what possessed me, but I found myself leaning forwards to wind down the rear passenger window; fully; to the bottom. I leaned back again, pulling my shirt across my nakedness, horrified that I'd left us exposed. I almost leaned back across Jay to close the window, but he already had his head buried between my thighs and the overwhelming need to orgasm overshadowed every other thought.

My shirt slipped from one side as Jay administered to my swollen, throbbing organ; I let it fall. Tension heightened within my pulsating vagina; my arm raised and rested on the back of the seats. My hand gripped the upholstery, tight. The other side of my shirt slid open; I let it. As I writhed from Jay's expert technique, my shirt pulled away from my chest, leaving both tits exposed to the view of a pair of binoculars. I no longer cared.

Bianca_P
Bianca_P
47 Followers
12